Jack And Penny - Cover

Jack And Penny

Copyright© 2008 by Howard Faxon

Chapter 6: The honeymoon and return. California girls.

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The honeymoon and return. California girls. - Tall Blonde and Built meets Short, Dark and Hung. Shake hands, and may the best pervert win. damn, folks. considering it's a porn site i'd think that this one would get more readers. <star trek fan fiction alert. anyone groove on 7/9?> (slightly modelled after 'the avengers' tv show)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Size  

After the ceremony they had dinner at a small greek restaurant in down town Atlanta.

By Eight they were aboard a jet for Tahiti. It was a long, restless flight but they amused themselves by playing slap-and-tickle for most of the flight, amusing the stewardesses and providing entertainment for most of their fellow passengers. Most, that is. One young lady took great offence. "I'll see you arrested for public indecency when we land! Mark my words!" she fumed. Penny rose to stand over her and stood with hands on her hips. "Bitch, one more word and I'll sit on your face.

This is the start of my honeymoon, and if you really want to piss me off, just open your mouth, and I'll piss in it. Catch my drift?" By the time Penny had finished, she was nose-to-nose with miss priss, who by that time was trying to merge with her seat cushions to get away from the obviously enraged woman 'in her face'.

"Now SHUT UP and sit there, or I'll make an ... example ... of you." Penny saw a stewardess at the small kitchen give her a 'thumbs up'. Penny smiled to herself as she returned to Jack's side to stroke his groin, staring at the offending passenger across the aisle. Nothing was said. Good.

Once down in Tahiti things loosened up. They stayed to themselves, not joining in the parties or group-gropes that seemed to sprout up by themselves. They had to purchase an obscene amount of sunscreen, not only to keep themselves from burning on the sugar-sand beaches, but for their evening games of massage. Jack's stamina grew, much to Penny's delight, and Jack melted under Penny's strong hands as she massaged his hips, back and shoulders, always tight and sore since the bike accident. His felxibility grew, they became tactually in tune with each other.Their love blossomed. Jack resumed his Tai-Chi routines and talked her into joining him. It proved great way to start the day. Jack let her in on a secret--TaiChi was a martial art; just slowed down. He proved it one night on a would-be thief one night and left him in the dark with a shattered shoulder blade from three quick strikes. Penny was impressed and vowed to apply herself.

As all good things seem to come to an end, their honeymoon finished. They deplaned in Atlanta, tanned and further in love. Reality then struck.

Reaching the head of the line in customs, a temp security guard with a hangover sneered at the beautiful blonde and decided to make an example of her.

"Whatcha got, baby? Anything for me?" He tore the first suitcase apart and threw the contents out. A vibrator dropped to the concrete, breaking. This drew the attention of Penny, Jack, two other security guards and an air marshall. The air marshall hung back and watched. The other guards converged on the show. Jack quietly fell out of line and approached the guards from the back.

"Looks like a deadly weapon to me. I'll have to search you, I guess." He thrust a hand into her crotch, causing her to grunt. She saw Jack behind the guard and shook her head, calling him off. Penny reached out and grabbed the security guard's package and lifted him into the air by his testicles, making him shriek in agony. He was scrabbling at her arm as the other two guards drew shock sticks and approached, ready and willing to down the woman and beat her senseless. Jack ankle-swept both of them and fisted them across the temples, knocking them unconcious within seconds.

"Well, BABY, how do you like it?" She shook him like a terrier shaking a rat. "I don't feel a cock in my hand, just two little balls. What's the matter, needle-dick? Don't like getting what you dish out?"

The air marshall was grinning ear to ear. He'd seen these clowns before get away with shit they should have been called on. "Miss? You'll either have to put him back or take him home. We frown on handling the produce."

Penny's anger broke. She grinned at the man with a badge in his hand, then frowned.

"He's an asshole. He..."

He grabbed your crotch without provocation and you retaliated. That gentleman over there stopped you from getting sucker punched. Do you want to sue? Please sue. Please?"

She looked back at the marshall grinning at her until an officious little man pushed in front of her. "Miss! Consider yourself under arrest for assaulting an officer!"

Penny picked him up by his belt and collar. "What about assaulting an officious little bastard like you?" Again, she shook him until change rattled to the floor, then dropped him. "I'm pressing charges against this facility, these assholes and the manager of the security detail at this airport. That wouldn't happen to be you, would it, asshole?"

She saw the air marshall nodding, delighted, behind the man on the floor.

Penny looked around at the faces around her. She raised her voice:

"I need witnesses! It's time to get some back at these clowns. Does anybody want to raise hell?" an older bearded man stepped up. "I'm a doctor. I manage the trauma ward at a local hospital. Will I do?"

"In a New York minute. How about you, with the badge? can you help me out?"

"Yep, different service. I saw it all. I'm an air marshall."

The little man seemed to shrink. " Young lady, can we talk in my office?"

"No, asshole. Everything here, out in the open." Penny insisted.

Two men in suits stepped forward. One spoke up-- "We both represent legal counsel in town. My friend is a partner in a large firm, and I am the State's Attorney.

We both saw everything from the suitcase being upended on. I think you have a valid case."

Penny smiled broadly. Six more people came forward disgusted with the behavior of the security guards. The air marshall drew everyone's attention to the presence of the shock sticks near the two fallen accomplices. He took one, activated it and pressed it against the conveyor. When the stick flashed wildly and left a scorch mark on the steel he smiled and commented; "This is an illegal weapon. It's been tampered with to deliver a lethal charge. Notice the size of the scorch on the metal." He pulled a similar shock stick from within his jacket, activated it and pressed it to a spot close to the original scorch mark. A much more subdued spark jumped out, and hardly a mark was left.

"My stick is legal. Look at the difference. Those sticks are jumped up to kill."

The lawyers smiled and remarked "Pro bono. The newspaper reporting alone will make our reputations. That's attempted murder. Check the first guy's stick, too." An identical result was given to the first. "Whoopsee. Anybody got a camera? Somebody take a picture of the nice evicence and let's sign the backs, people. Ahhh, I love an open and shut case, don't you, Earl?"

"Almost as good as an assault defendant threatening their victim in front of the judge. Sweet."

The lawyers gave Jack and Penny their cards and took the names of the witnesses that came forth. "Anybody else want in on this circus, here's my card." there were a few more takers. Darren, the State's attorney, called the police captain, the Sherriff and the local FBI agent-in-charge, letting them know what happened and that he was a witness.

"The mayor's going to be pissed, but what can he expect from hiring idiots like this.

Everybody make sure to keep a low profile, and DO NOT speak to the press. That could get this thrown out of court and any restitution much harder to obtain. I'll give a press conference from the State's Attorney's office. We're going to play hardball. This will clean up the reputation that's been getting sicker and sicker for years."

The air marshall lawyers, Jack and Penny took over a small lounge to exchange particulars

"Sweet. Local businessman makes heroic gesture to protect newlywed bride. Damn, the papers will eat this up with a spoon." They agreed to meet at the state's attorney's office the next day to give statements before witnesses and a notary. Jack and Penny left to retrieve their luggage. The first security guard was struggling to his feet, beneat the jaundiced eye of his manager who was berating him for all he was worth. The other two were still unconcious with concussions. Penny strode up to them, still furious. "On your knees, worm!"

She backhanded the manager and grasped the security guard by the collarbone and threw him at her suitcase and its disgorged contents scattered across the floor. "You WILL repack my case and you WILL pay for any damages or I WILL tear our your collarbones with my bare hands, you subhuman excuse for a human being. NOW!" He scrambled to repack the suitcase. They took their belongings and left the security detachment's manager wondering if he could get a job housepainting.

Penny shut the door behind her and leaned against it, giggling. Jack sat on the couch shaking his head. "On your knees, worm. Jesus. I've created a monster."

Penny laughed so hard she cried, sliding to the floor. "It was great, wasn't it?"

"Woman, you're going to have a rep as a professional Dom after this. Jesus. I thought your were going to rip his nuts off and eat 'em right there. And then, you threw him across the floor by his collarbone. You be a NASTY white bitch."

"Yeah, and I'm YOUR nasty white bitch. Naah. I'm your big blonde subbie. I'm everyone ELSE's nasty white bitch."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.