Jack And Penny - Cover

Jack And Penny

Copyright© 2008 by Howard Faxon

Chapter 5: The wedding

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The wedding - Tall Blonde and Built meets Short, Dark and Hung. Shake hands, and may the best pervert win. damn, folks. considering it's a porn site i'd think that this one would get more readers. <star trek fan fiction alert. anyone groove on 7/9?> (slightly modelled after 'the avengers' tv show)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Size  

The next morning Jack and Penny rose bright and chipper. Julie felt like a truck had run her over. She started to get out of bed and fell back, groaning. The perpetrators hauled the victim into the shower to give her a once over. The gently took turns holding her up as the other soaped and rinsed her.

They cooperated in washing her hair. Julie wanted to go into work. However the spririt was willing, the flesh was weak. Penny drove her home to sleep it off.

Jack dressed, then sat at the kitchen table with a coffee, gazing at what he had purchased from the jeweler. There was a large diamond solitaire engagement ring and two wedding rings in one box.

The other contained a pair of heart-shaped earrings, one reading Jack + Penny, the other reading Penny + Jack. In the tray below was the real experiment. He had arranged for an extra deep box with two layers. The second held two large self-piercing earrings and two one-carat diamond earrings. She said she wasn't into blood, but didn't say anything about piercings. This could side- track the whole show. She said that his instincts were good.

Now was the time to see if she was right, when they could back out of things.

That night when Jack sprung the ring on her, she held his head in her hands and gently kissed him. and kissed him. and ... well, you get the idea.

When they broke she was smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

Jack had a worried look on his face as he slowly presented her with a second box. She slowly opened it, wondering what was up. She adored the earrings, immediately seeing that they were wire loops and she'd have to pierce her ears to wear them. He still looked grim.

Penny looked carefully. There was a pull-loop on the earring card.

Below were cutter earrings and diamonds. They were lovely. She took a cutter and began to put it to her earlobe. He paused her hand and gently took one of her nipples into his fingertips and looked into her eyes as if asking a question.

"Isn't there a topless beach where we're going?"

Penny smiled and began shedding her blouse and bra.

Taking the box in hand she led him to the bedroom. He didn't know what to say as she began stripping.

"Honey, I want you to close them as I orgasm." She kissed him again.

"What are you doing still dressed?"

Clothing flew. Jack lay down on the floor, stiff as a board. She slipped over him and ran herself up and down his hard shaft to slicken it.

Penny rolled each nipple between her fingers to bring it up, then placed a cutter ring at center of the base of each one, the points just pricking her flesh. She smiled at Jack, then rose to take him in her. He held the bottoms of her breasts as she held his shoulders. They stroked into her gazing into each others eyes. Soon she began short breaths and started to shudder. As her eyes began to roll up he clasped the rings between his thumbs and forefingers, then squeezed hard. He felt crunching as the rings compressed. Her chin snapped down and she grunted, then seized up in massive contractions. It touched off an orgasm so hard that she peed in little squirts on his belly. Jack didn't mind as she promptly fell forward onto him, moaning into his ear with each breath.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.