Jack And Penny - Cover

Jack And Penny

Copyright© 2008 by Howard Faxon

Chapter 4: Water-play and arranging for witnesses

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Water-play and arranging for witnesses - Tall Blonde and Built meets Short, Dark and Hung. Shake hands, and may the best pervert win. damn, folks. considering it's a porn site i'd think that this one would get more readers. <star trek fan fiction alert. anyone groove on 7/9?> (slightly modelled after 'the avengers' tv show)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Size  

How Jack knew where to get a massage table big enough for a six-hundred pound sumo wrestler she had no idea, but it was waterproof, strong and would hold both of them.

They wrestled the thing into her basement and at his suggestion near the toilet and bidet.

The reason I designed the one-inch hose bardex is for fast fill and elimination.

You've got to carefully control the flow rate or you could easily burst your intestines. It has happened, and that's why the disclosure is printed on the packaging. Our lawyers insisted on it."

She nodded her head. She remembered trying it out and what happened when she raised the bag too high. She thought she was going to die.

"With a slow fill and a ballast bucket on a hoist you can give yourself a nice, deep colonic-style enema. The rushing feelings in and out are remarkable. Now, let's strip and please help me with the gear. We'll get cleaned out first, then we'll play the way the thing is really designed for."

He had really peaked her interest. What the hell WAS it designed for? Irrigating cattle?

Penny had a bidet with a little modification--a nozzle. They cleaned themselves out, then began working on the hoses. Jack put a three-way between the three-foot hoses on each bardex, and a reducing fitting to a normal 3-quart enema bag, and a clip on the fill hose.

"What the hell are we going to do? Play crack the whip?"

He grinned. "I don't think my asshole could take it. No, we're going to be each other's enema bags."

She sat bemused as he filled the bag with water and a cup and a half of vodka. Working the air out of the system and filling it to the top, he motioned her to bend over the table.

He eased the balloon into her fanny and inflated the outer and inner bulbs. Then, she did the same for him. Each time she pumped the inner bulb she could see his cock bob.

"Now, let's make sure we're both at the same height. Sit over the face hole in the table so the hose doesn't kink, and I'll stand between your legs."

He reached over to click open the clamp and felt the rush start to fill him, then slow as the pressure distributed between them. They were both panting in anticipation as they deeply kissed.

He rubbed his cock over her vagina and slowly worked it in as the water emptied from the bag.

When it was empty, he closed off the clamp. They were both slightly swollen and grinning at each other.

He bore down and squeezed. Her expression changed as her mouth sagged open and she groaned, her face dropping to his shoulder. She panted as she took the full three quarts.

Then, a spasm hit her and her belly compressed, forcing the water back into him.

The open one-inch tubes, the size of a garden hose, allowed the gushing water to flood each other rapidly.

He groaned and fucked into her, making her groan back and relax.

The water reversed direction and made her gurgle and wheeze.

She squeezed.

He squeezed.

They were both moaning and panting, sweat running over their faces and down their chests.

She held him tightly as he came up on his toes to push deeply into her vagina. The fullness of her rectum helped her clamp down on his cock and made him feel even larger to her. They were both shivering with the sensations.

When their climax hit there was nothing to do but to hang on as the water was sent rushing back and forth for four rounds and stretched out their orgasms until he couldn't take any more, reached down and pinched off the hose. One hand holding the hose, he lay across her belly softly groaning along with her.

"I can't get my toes to uncurl."

"I think I blacked out."

"Damn." she whispered. "Crack the whip would be less dangerous."

He softly laughed. "We said we would fuck each other to death ... Wanna try it again?"

"Let's try it tomorrow morning after things settle down. My ass hurts."

Later that night, they began to make love again. She had a secret toy that SHE had devised. two velcro straps fit about her foot so that a dildo on a harness projected from her heel.

"What's that for?"

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander..."

"And I'm gonna get goosed?"

"yep."

"Glad I'm cleaned out."

They oiled each other up for grins, and slipped onto the massage table. He got between her legs and began to feed his cock into her. She groaned and wrapped her feet behind his ass, pulling him in. The toy flopped over his back until she reached behind him and put it to his rectum and pulled her leg in. It slipped into his ass as he was slipping into her. They were both filled when he began stroking and she began kicking in. He had never felt anything like it, and it spiked his libido. He hammmered her as she jabbed him. They were both partially desensitized from the enema play and their lust built more slowly than it otherwise would have. He groaned as she buried it in him and rocked her heel against his ass, and he made a similar motion, rocking his ass back and forth to move his cock in her belly. Their tempo picked up until each was panting. Suddenly he felt a buzzing in the back of his neck and behind his ears.

He hunched mightily several times as the cum blasted out of him, filling her until it squirted out each time he plunged in. She could feel it spit into her womb past her cervix.

Penny spasmed and came, her vagina clamping down like a pipe vise over his overworked cock.

He yipped and froze, not able to move as her pussy rippled and gnawed on his poor pecker.

As she relaxed he withdrew a red, badly savaged piece of meat. He labia looked no better.

He flopped down next to her, one arm over her breasts. She pulled his head to her lips and kissed his ear.

"Damn, woman. I've been rode hard, put away wet, flopped over a stump to dry and beat with a carpet beater till stuff stopped falling off me."

She groaned and stuck a tongue in his ear. "Naah. The carpet beater's tomorrow." She snuggled up to him to doze while he lay there wondering what the hell had hit him.

"Oh, shit. Oh, shit." Finally, he dozed off too.


He woke in the dark wondering what was wrong. Something felt wrong...

He couldn't move.

Two arms were around his, holding him motionless. Two legs were wrapped around his. He felt like a pull-toy at a mexican holiday. Then he felt it ... the toungue and lips at the back of his neck.

"Am I good enough to eat?"

"Hmm, let's try somewhere else."

She kissed and licked her way down his neck to the hollow of his collarbone.

"You taste nice."

"I want to suck your nipples."

"Hmm." He found himself being turned and his head cradled by her two arms. Hmm. Boobies. Nice.

He latched on and slowly sucked and chewed on one, then the other.

"I'll give you until Wednesday to stop that."

He pulled away a moment. "It'll take that long for my dick to grow new skin."

He went back to work, then slowed and relaxed as he felt her relax around him. They fell back asleep in each other's arms.


This time he woke up being lowered into a warm bath cradled in her arms.

"You know, I could really get to like this."

Penny rubbed her face against his cheek, savoring the feeling of his bristly beard against her face.

"You know, Jack, I did say yes. Shall we set a date? Where do we live? What kind of wedding?

What's your religion? What's your family like? What's..." a hand to her lips shut her up.

"Good questions, but later, please? I want to savor the moment of being in my baby's arms."

With that, he nestled down between her breasts and slowly twisted his head back and forth to feel her clevage against him. She stroked his chest as he stroked her ribs and sides.

"My amazon goddess. Exotic, Erotic, Long, Lean and Dangerous." He turned over to lay in her arms and gently hugged her, face to her throat. She stroked his back. She felt the breaks in his ribs as her fingers traced them.

"My dark lothario. Tender, Hung like a horse, Affectionate and cuddlesome. Let's go to Tahiti for our honeymoon. Me in a micro-kini and you in a speedo or posing pouch. We'll knock 'em dead in the aisles."

He put his arms out to brace himself, looking into her eyes. "Deal. But first, we need a bigger tub."

"Back to the hot tub! I'll pull you by your rope and you waddle behind."

"Sorry, the rope's a 'frayed knot'."

"Afraid not?" he spelled it out. She slapped his ass. "No more snogging for you, mister. Not until you bite the soap. That joke was a real reach."

"Hmm, Here's something else I'd rather bite, and it's in reach." he gently ground her nipple between his front teeth.

"Ohhh. Ohhh. " Penny nibbled at his ear.

He stopped and laid his cheek on her breast.

"I'm irreligious. My family is gone. I prefer a small wedding and a long honeymoon.

Your place is nicer than mine but we could build to suite.

Whenever you want. Is that everything?"

"It's enough." She shifted up, bending her knees up and pushing his shoulders back to her thighs. She ran her fingertips over his chest and belly. "Let's elope and tell everyone afterwards. It'll piss off the proper ones and thrill the romantic ones.

We'll send them a picture from the beach, too."

The smiled at each other. Jack said; "First we need blood tests. Are you on the pill? It's a little late, I know, but..." She silenced him with a finger, then a kiss.

"Yes, dear man, I'm protected. Let's dry off. I'm getting chilled."

"Where did you get the idea for the double-ended whammy? Have you ever sold one for that?"

"I had a dream after watching a colonic machine demonstration. Nobody has bought the full kit yet, just singles." He looked at her through his eyebrows and grinned like a little boy.

"Wanna make an instructional video? We could make an illustrated catalog of rubberwear and BDSM toys. Jack and Penny's playroom. Whaddaya think?"

"You nasty, nasty little man. I love it. We'll show everything going on and after a few hours of play so they can see the sweat."

"You know, it could be a coffee table book for the hard core set. We could be famous."

"Friends in low places?"


The day went quickly. The next day was Monday, work day for the both of them. He called her at lunch and they agreed on a clinic and times. He set the appointments while she found a judge. Convincing the witnesses was interesting.


Jack casually walked into Tom Evans' office and put a paper bag on the counter. He smiled and said "A gift for you from Penny." Tom slowly opened the bag and peered within.

Puzzled, he dumped it out on his desk. The boxed set came first. His eyebrows did a dance and he asked "What's all this?"

Softly, jack said "Penny won a little contest. Pick up the picture."

"Wow. Hey, there's two signatures. Wow! Hey, there was a show at the metro center last weekend, wasn't there?"

Yep. Penny was a surprise contestant in a black hooded cape. She shocked the hell out of the real Jeri Ryan when Penny looked her in the eye and SPIT out "Resistance is Futile!".

Remember the scene where Worf saw her the first time?"

"DO I? "

They both chanted "Nice boobs. No ass."

"She did it. "

"No! Really?"

"Yep. brought the house down. The last is for your as an apology for last Saturday."

Tom slowly lifted the crumpled pile of satin, making out a pair of creamy colored panties with a stiff crotch. "Are these..."

"Don't get your hopes up. They're Penny's. Here's a picture to go with it." He handed over an instamatic picture from his jacket pocket. Tom sat down rather hard. Before him was a reclining nude licking two of her fingers wearing the panties and nothing else, staring straight into the camera. It was Penny.

"I'll never forgive you for this, you know. Seven hundred bucks of pre-release DVD's and enough stroke material to last me the rest of my life. Jesus."

"Well, there is a catch. I need a best man on Friday. Can you be there?"

"Damned straight, I can."

"Also, I need a manager for two weeks while I'm in Tahiti getting my brains fucked out."

"Sigh. Just call me Underdog. I'm there."

"Thanks, guy. We'll send you more pictures. <grin>

"Stay three weeks! Stay four! I'll send film!" <grin>

"All right, all right. Now hold the fort. I've got to get rings and a surprise for her.

I'll be in cell range if you need me."


Penny normally stormed into work like an out-of-work tornado, casting forth thunerbolts like some modernized prophet from the old testament. Today, she strolled into work, stopping at a desk here and there to offer a pleasant 'good morning'.

She was confronted within minutes by her 'cellmate', Julie.

"Who are you and what the hell did you do with Penny? Are you some kind of pod person?"

Penny gave her friend a really nasty grin. "You want to see what got into me?"

She pulled out an 8x10 color glossy showing jack from knees to armpits, 'at attention'.

Julie sat down with the picture in her hands, shaking her head. She was several shades whiter than before. "I've seen worse circus acts than that. Oh. My. God."

Penny grinned like the cat who got the cream. "He thinks he's eleven-and-a-half inches.

I measured him last night. Fourteen and a quarter hard inches of angry man."

Penny stretched with her hands over her head. "I hurt in placed I didn't know I had.

I've been rodgered three ways. Repeatadly. For three nights. I'm in Luuuuve."

"I definitely hate you. I really do. I've been trying to get some every weekend for years and you just waltz in and find that. You're despicable. Does he have a brother?"

"Nope. Orphan."

"Shit."

"Hey, wanna be a bridesmaid?"

There was a long pause. "You didn't."

"Damned straight I did. Wouldn't you?"

Sigh. "Without hesitation ... Is he ... Good?"

"Ever been licked until you pass out?"

"Damn. I'll never be happy now."

"Don't worry. He doesn't know it yet, but I've got some conferences I need to attend.

You're elected babysitter."

"OOh, shit. I could kiss your feet."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.