Jack And Penny - Cover

Jack And Penny

Copyright© 2008 by Howard Faxon

Chapter 3: The proposal and the contest

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The proposal and the contest - Tall Blonde and Built meets Short, Dark and Hung. Shake hands, and may the best pervert win. damn, folks. considering it's a porn site i'd think that this one would get more readers. <star trek fan fiction alert. anyone groove on 7/9?> (slightly modelled after 'the avengers' tv show)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Size  

Jack awoke to a wonderful feeling--his dick was being stroked and two tits were buried in his shoulderblades. A warm, wonderful someone was curled up behind him, blowing hot breaths down his neck and in his ear.

His mind went blank until he remembered what happened the night before. He spun around in bed, almost getting his dick pulled off, as he wrapped his arms around his love and began kissing the hell out of her. This startled the hell out of Penny, and she fell back onto her shoulders and ass. He crawled on top of her and held her head in his hands.

"I love you. I don't want to leave you. would you marry me?"

He promptly kissed her thoroughly as she lay there stunned. Marry him? Marry him. Hm.

She put her arms around his chest and wrapped her legs about his hips, pulling him towards her with everything she had. She heard cracks, pops and a painful wheeze before she let off a bit and just held him. Penny lifted his head to a close viewing distance, looked him in the eyes and said "Yes." Within moments a gentle salty rain pecked down upon her cheeks as Jack lost it. She hugged and rocked him, until he discovered her ribs were ticklish.

"Eyahhh!"

Jack suddenly found himself at the foot of the bed, giggling at outraged oversized woman looking down the bed at him. Knees, pussy, tits and face. What a picture.

Penny lunged for him and landed on top, her knees around his ribs.

"Play nice or momma's gonna spank your peepee." she threatened.

"Promise?"

"Oooh, you little pervert. Oh, yeah. I've still got a bad joke to pay back."

She jumped off the bed and started walking to the kitchen, leaving a badly bemused, emotionally wrung-out Jack behind, staring at her ass seductively clenching and unclenching as she walked away. She turned and slowly beckoned with a finger as she smiled a nasty little smile.

"Come here, little boy. Momma's got something for you in the basement.

Come along, now.". She turned and walked away.

Jack threw himself off the bed and padded behind her as Penny opened a white enamelled door off the kitchen, and proceeded down the stairs.

At the bottom was a small laundry room and another door.

"Welcome to my playroom. Wanna play with MY toys?"

Jack was amazed at the variety. The walls were covered in leather and latex items. Hooks and ropes hung from the ceiling and across one wall. He saw hooks in the floor as well.

A spanking bench, a wheel, a rack and more. The smooth concrete floor sloped to a drain. one corner sported a sink, stool and bidet along with a table and cabinet whose purpose was obvious due to the hoses hanging from a hook on the cabinet.

She strolled to the spanking bench and sat on it, motioning him over to sit beside her.

"Now, let's talk. I'll start-- I'm a switch hitter. I dom and sub, but prefer to receive. I like being tied up and I like the whip and cane. I don't like blood, needles or edge-play. I've tried breath-play but don't like ropes, they leave burns. I like giving and receiving enemas, and would like to try it bound.

Bite my nipples and I'll follow you anywhere."

Jack's eyebrows were going higher and higher until he looked like he'd shaved them off.

"Im very anal, giving and receiving. I'm not bi, but auto-sexual. At least I have been before you fell out of the sky. I love enemas. I'll learn to be dominant for you but it'll take time-- I don't relish the thought of hurting you."

He took her hand.

"You have to realize, this is a big thing for me, and I don't want to ever blow it."

She grinned. "No, I blow, you eat."

"Oohh. another joker, eh?"

"Yeah." she smirked. "What you gonna do about it?"

"How about I spank your ass red and rosy?"

"Think you're man enough?"

"Lover, if you want it bad enough I'll spank everything you've got."

He watched waves of goosebumps travel her shoulders and arms as she shivered.

"Penny wants."

Penny slowly turned to the bench and pulled the stool out from below it. Sitting down, she fastened her ankles to the wide-stretched legs of the bench, then rose to bend over the bench.

There, she grabbed the bottom bar.

"Tie me down and wind me up, and I'll sing like a little bird."

Jack fastened the wrist cuffs. With a devilish smile he tickled her ribs. She yelled but he was too fast, and she found a ball gag in her mouth, strapped around her neck.

She grumbled at him around the gag until she saw the new tawse swinging from his hand.

Penny began to hyperventilate as she waited. Head down she couldn't see him behind her, but she felt the gentle stroke of the leather tease her back, sides, inner and outer things and between her buttocks. Suddenly she felt the sting and she jumped, yelling into the gag.

Whap! both buttocks were marked. Now the rhythm built as he covered her from knees to neck with red welts, then crossed them. He even pried apart her buttocks and warmed her inner cheeks. She was gasping and twitching when everything stopped. She heard him lay down the tawse and pick something else up, and approach her. the narrower tawse was dangled before her eyes, then he took up position and began striking up at her crotch, using it like a pussy whip.

Her eyes glazed as she bit the ball gag. Soon the pain changed. The sound changed. She was lubricating. Finally she stiffened, arching back against the ties with stiff legs and arms as she orgasmed.

Jack quickly dropped the tawse and unclipped her, pulling her into his arms. She shook as she held him close. He was shaking as much as she was.

"You're learning fast." she gently said. "Quality not quantity. That was well done."

Jack began to get over his shakes, realizing that he had done just what she wanted.

"I can use the tawse. The whips and canes scare me. I could really damage you."

"Don't worry--we'll go slowly." She looked at him brightly. "I could go for a plunge, and breakfast. How about you?"

"Gawd. Woman, you're incredible. Just lead, and I'll try to follow."

He saw her move slowly, evidently feeling the marks that he had just put on her. She took his hand and led them up the stairs to the back bedroom, long since turned into a hot pool room. Steaming water swallowed them as they slowly lowered their bodies into the tub.

"Do you have any carrots and celery? Don't pee in the soup..."

She replied "It's not THAT hot. Rub me down, will you?" She flowed into his arms while he caressed her shoulders and back. She sighed into his shoulder. "That's nice."

He looked down over her supine form wrapped within his arms. How could it get any better than this?"

Suddenly he lurched as she dug her fingers into his ribs."paybacks are a bitch, aren't they?"

His eyes glazed as he sank below the surface of the water to the sound of her bright laughter.

Her laughter faded as she began to worry. He wasn't coming up. She turned off the jets and saw him curled up at the bottom of the tub. Frantically she dove down to retrieve him, worried that he had convulsed or something. Wrenching him out of the tub to lay him on the shelf beside it, she looked him over. About to smack him in the chest he cracked open an eye and replied "Yep. they sure are, honey." They both took a deep breath.

"You Bastard!"

"You Wench!"

"You want breakfast?"

"Sure."

Twenty minutes later it was breakfast au natural. He was fascinated, watching her nipples dance in little cirles as she cut her ham slice.

In a distracted voice he mentioned "Did you know that they go in opposite directions?"

"Huh?"

"Your nipples. They circle in different directions when you jiggle. Fascinating."

She snorted and kept eating.

"You'd better feed up or I'll fuck you to skin and bones. I'd better pick up some protein drinks."

He quipped "No thanks, I make my own."

She barely avoided laughing orange juice out her nose. "Oooh, I'm gonna get you..."

"NO RIBS! NO RIBS! he insisted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.