Jack And Penny - Cover

Jack And Penny

Copyright© 2008 by Howard Faxon

Chapter 2: Love at first sight

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Love at first sight - Tall Blonde and Built meets Short, Dark and Hung. Shake hands, and may the best pervert win. damn, folks. considering it's a porn site i'd think that this one would get more readers. <star trek fan fiction alert. anyone groove on 7/9?> (slightly modelled after 'the avengers' tv show)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Size  

Arriving home from work she spotted the package between the screen door and main door. It had no stamps, address, return address or labels from a common carrier. Hmm. And gift wrapping. Who the hell??

The card stood out and she began to open it as she strode to the kitchen with the package in hand. Reading it, she slowy sat. Placing the package on the counter she began to open it. Her fingers fell to her lap as the package disclosed its contents. She was no idiot-- operating systems programmers rarely were. Looking off into nowhere she began to smile. Did somebody get an eyeful? She was normally quite careful to keep her private life private. A glance at the window of her mirrored bedroom confirmed her guess. She had left the blinds open the previous night without thinking about it. Suddenly she spotted two small flashes from the window of the house behind hers. How unfortunate. She picked up a few things and left to dress in the bathroom with a light heart and a smile gracing her lips.

It was dark outside as well as within when she returned to the bedroom.

She strode across the room to insure that the window was open to its fullest, then went back to the light to flip it on. Slowly, elegantly, with as much hip-pumping action as she could put on, she trolled over to the window to stand there with her legs spread before the glass. She wore--

Slicked-back hair pulled tight away from her face held back in a clip. a shiny black leather bustier a pair of shiny leather thigh-length boots with 3 inch heels

The tawse in her hand.

She had shaved her pussy and rouged her labia as well as the vee betwee her breasts and her nipples. She smiled thru her window, slapped the tawse viciously against her leather-clad thigh and crooked her finger out at the night. She then pulled the shade. Giggling, she donned a thick white terry cloth robe and returned to the living room to wait, and watch the clock.

Four minutes later the doorbell rang.

Jack stood there feeling like a fool, bottle of wine in one hand and flowers in the other. There stood before him an amazon goddes in white smiling down at him. She towered over him. She must be Six-Foot-Six!

"Penelope Argent at your service."

Her smile widened as she was his eyes close and watched him shiver. She saw before her a delicate looking man, five-feet four inches tall. He had small hands and shoes. He was trim and youthful, sporting curly dark hair and blue eyes. She could tell that he had it bad-- he only looked into her eyes.

She gently took him by the arm and guided him to the couch. she took the bottle of wine from his hand and placed it on the table next to the opened box that she had placed there as a "conversational element", as well as a certain very private photo album of hers.

"What do you drink?"

He had never heard her speak before today. Her deep, rich contralo voice plucked him like a harpstring. He just gazed at her.

"What would you like to drink?" she repeated a bit more forcefully.

Jack jumped a bit and flushed. "Have you any bourbon and coke?"

He saw her eyes dialate a bit. "Certainly. I'll be right back."

She turned to enter the kitchen. His gaze followed her like radar locked onto a target. As soon as he was out of sight she stopped and leaned against the refrigerator. closing her eyes she hummed a bit to herself.

Yes, his voice did for her what hers did for him. This could be fun.

She pulled off her boots and prepared two drinks. Strong. She loosened the belt of her robe and buffed open the neckline to show some cleavage.

When she returned to the living room she sat in the middle of the couch with her legs beneath her, facing him. Slowly she bento over and placed the glass before him. Glancing up she saw his gaze trapped by her chest.

"Like 'em?"

"Er, what?" At least he could make semi-intelligent noises.

"My girls. The Twin Torpedoes."

"Oh, yes. Tey match, er, the rest of you, er, um, well."

"Thanks, I think." she wryly replied. That broke the ice.

"Look, you fascinate me. You're perfect."

"I've got no ass."

"I LIKE little girl's asses!"

" ... Is that your kink?"

"Well, one of'em, anyway." he sheepishly replied.

"I like it! Multiply kinky!" she laughed as he flushed.

She took a large swallow while he quickly polished off his glass.

"Easy there, big guy. Remember what alcohol does to male sexual performance. I expect big things from you tonight."

He visbly brightened. "How about eleven and a half inches of big thing?"

She paled, looking back at him with wide eyes, then down at his crotch.

Yep. big package. This could be trouble. She licked her lips and soldiered on.

"I'm really a bit tiny down there, but there's a few things

I'd like to try with a big one. Are you game?"

Looking into her eyes he replied, "absolutely anything you want."

Penny gazed back into his eyes and shivered. This guy was for real.

Slowly she untied her robe and let it fall to the couch. She then rose up on her knees and straddled him. Taking his head in her hands she opened her mouth and lay one on him as if her life depended on it.

Jack was in heaven. His gorgeous amazon was almost naked and in his lap, kissing him! He felt his cock twitch painfully within his constricting pants. He shifted uncomfortably.

She felt the problem between her legs and prepared to do something about it. She reared back on her heels and her hands went to his pants. This wasn't working. She rose, and took his hand to lead him to the bedroom. She closed the blinds carefully. Lesson learned.

"Here Jack. We don't need any witnesses, do we?"

Jack flushed, then proclaimed wryly "But I like to watch." with a grin.

She archly drew up one eyebrow and put her hands on her hips.

"You'd better like to do more than watch. Here."

She pushed him down to sit on the bed and kicked his feet apart. She turned around, backed up between his knees and bent over at the hips to grab her ankles.

Jack was presented with his own little slice of heaven. Two tiny buttocks framed by a leather bustier, a tiny brown star winking at him over a shaved pussy dotted with dew. Oh. My. God.

The next thing she knew two hands grasped her hips and his face was buried between her thighs, licking, nosing and nibbling everything in reach. Her hair absolutely stood on end across the back of her neck. She shivered and the air left her lungs in a rush. She jaggedly inhaled and groaned as his tongue swirled within her labia and entered her vulva. Vulva hell, she thought-- He's eating my pussy!

"Jack! Jack! I need to kneel over something before I fall down!"

He gave her a final, regretful kiss across her anus and let her go.

"Gawd, you're such a tease."

"Tease hell! What was that, a lap dance?"

Jack grinned and lay down on the floor.

"Hey, little lady! Step right up. No tickets needed. You can either ride the painted pony or sit on the nice man's face and let him guess your weight. What's it gonna be, little lady? What's it gonna be?" he chanted in a carny's beat.

She stood over his face, grinning like a fool. She liked this guy.

"Hmm. Decisions, decision. Say, Jack, you like eating cream pie?"

He grinned and nodded slowly. She reached down to tug off his shoes and pants.

"Why don't you uncurl that crotch snake of yours and get it ready?

I've got some flavored lube I'll need for it in the bathroom."

She strode off, walking on her toes to make her fanny twich.

"Jesus. Just like two cats fighting in a sack." he whispered under his breath. He pulled off his underwear and squeezed his cock to life and watched her strut back into the room with a tube in her hand. She arched over his hips and squatted down over him.

"Alright Jack. Nice one. Now let me try you on for size. I've always wanted to try a cervix fuck."

Her eyes seemed to glow at him as she lubricated herself and reached back over her hip for his cock. It was as hard as he'd ever felt it before and it was warm and pulsed in her hand. She was straight up on her knees and still had to lean forward to get it in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.