Jack And Penny - Cover

Jack And Penny

Copyright© 2008 by Howard Faxon

Chapter 1: a peeper falls in love

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: a peeper falls in love - Tall Blonde and Built meets Short, Dark and Hung. Shake hands, and may the best pervert win. damn, folks. considering it's a porn site i'd think that this one would get more readers. <star trek fan fiction alert. anyone groove on 7/9?> (slightly modelled after 'the avengers' tv show)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Size  

It is one's right to read what they wish, and one's responsibility to know fantasy from reality. This is a fantasy.

Penny had grown philosophical about her appearance.

She knew that she was striking yet never seemed to hit the target. She had high cheekbones, a strong, pointed chin, an upturned nose and a high, clear forehead over wide grey eyes. Bringing all to focus was a wide, heavily-lipped expressive mouth.

Medium length hair the color of ripe wheat stopped at the center of her shoulder blades, framing a long sculpted neck.

Then whimsy took over. Wide muscular shoulders and arms cradled a 46-D chest. Without a bra her "twins" pointed out like two accusing fingers. They didn't look real, but they were. They even stood at attention when she lay down. They covered a lean, smooth belly leading to a pair of slightly flared hips and God's next joke-- no ass.

None at all. She hated her ass. Everything else she could deal with, but this was impossible. Her ass looked like two streaks of muscle attaching her crotch to her hipbones.

She had to use a rubber donut at work to sit all day witout getting bedsores on her pelvic bones. She swore that if she didn't have tits and wore a dress people would'nt know if she was coming or going. She stood and looked herself over in the mirrored corner. twisting, she could see her asshole winking at her. No ass at all. Sighing, she dropped to the padded bench seat.

She watched her fingers massage her breasts after undressing. she had to wear a bra to cover her nipples. They stood out like thumbs. She couldn't talk to anbybody with those poking out. Their eyes never rose abover her chest.

Strong fingers pulled and twisted her nipples, rolling and squeezing them erect. She pulled hard on them and up, nearly reaching her collarbones, and let go-- watching them snap back into place with a slight roll. Penny liked a little pain with her pleasure.

As she sat in her bedroom contemplating another night without a partner she began to arrange for some release. Penny rose and strode to her closet to pull out a shiny black leather bustier, custom-made for her. It sported a steel center stay that projected up between her breasts with a one-inch wide socket between her nipples. She smoothed it over her ribs and cinche it tight, picking and pulling at the laces until her figure was reduced by the four inches she desired. She screwed a two-foot threaded-steel rod into place and spun down a large wingnut to the level of her nipples.

The table bore a pierced bar bearing two strange-looking clips which she lowered over the shaft. The clips were Japanese clover clamps--they would tighten as they were pulled upon.

These she carefully applied to her aureolae just behind her nipples.

Carefully spinning out the wingnut to apply tension, she inspecter her work. The clamps were centered properly and would pull straight out. She saw her nipples swell and darken. She teased them with her fingernails and shivered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.