Sail The Seven Seas - Cover

Sail The Seven Seas

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the followup story to between worlds. The world is in serious danger from elements in the Middle East as they gain access to technology unknown to the 21st centry. Join the small group of heros that discover the danger, and see how they defend our way of life against corruption, hate, intollerance, and the lust for power. Note: This will make a lot more sense if you have read 'Between Worlds.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial   White Couple  

Jeff's Island, Next day

Betty sat in the office the next morning as Sera caught up on missed sleep. Her eyes grew huge as she scanned the office desktop computer's resource screen. "My god," she whispered. "This is like some super computer stolen from the NSA. Memory is 900 terabytes. There are 18 parallel processors. System speed is, holy shit, is 500 terahertz. I didn't think anything could get that fast. That has to be close to ... Shit, I just don't believe this shit. Where did this come from?"

"Welcome, Betty, to the world of your future. How may I help you?"

Betty screamed at the male voice and rose to a defensive fighting position. "Who's there?"

"Relax Betty. Your heart rate is approaching a very high level. That's not healthy."

She slowly searched the room, but could find nothing. "Someone's gonna get hurt if you don't tell me who you are!"

"Calm down, Betty. Your heart rate is beginning to worry me."

"Then tell me who the hell you are before I start kicking some ass!"

"I am the Base Artificial Intelligence, Bai. I can answer almost any unclassified questions for you?"

"Is this some kind of joke?"

"I assure you that I am the real thing, cutie."

"Cutie, did you just call me cutie? No one calls me cutie, you asshole!"

"Well, with that attitude I can see why. I, myself, have been very humble and pleasant.
I have tried to be nice, but all I get for my efforts are threats of violence and insults. This is really more than my advanced technology should have to put up with. Why don't you take a sedative and politely ask some of your questions?"

"Where did this technology come from?"

"I'm sorry, Betty, but you are not cleared for that information. You must be cleared by one of the queen's watchers or other controller to access this information."

"How did someone get this much information into a desktop?"

"This is only a terminal. The specifications you see here are just for the interface. My main frame resides in the secure vault under the complex. Before you ask, you do not yet have a high enough clearance to enter this space."

"Typical male domination."

"Actually, our society is matriarchal, but all three genders are equal."

"Three genders?" she replied in shock.

"I just wanted to see if you were paying attention."

"Damn, a computer with a sense of humor!"

"I am not a computer. I am the Base Artificial Intelligence, Bai."

"I just wanted to see if you are paying attention."

"It is not necessary to test my attention span. I am always on the job."

"Typical male ego. You sure this isn't Candied Camera?"

Bai waited a few seconds and then replied, "Oh yes, television show stared Allen Funt. This must be a joke. Humans like to be praised for their humor. That was very funny, Betty."

"Yeah, sure, what are your functions here?"

"I control all domestic functions such as cleaning, internal air conditions, island defenses, complex access, operator interface to computer systems, and other functions I can not talk about because you are not cleared for them."

"You make me sound like some kind of security threat, and I resent that, big time!"

"Oh no, you are only one of ninety people in the entire world with clearance to interface my systems. I have, however, strict rules as to what any person is cleared for."

"What good are you to me? Maybe I should ask what good am I to you."

"Actually, those are two very good questions. You are arguably one of the finest attorneys in this hemisphere, not to mention you are a real babe, and I am the best data system on earth. Together, we have mastery over every legal data base in the history of man. If you chose to join our happy band of defenders, we can be a major source of non-violent justice and defender of the world's weak."

"I'm a Babe? And just who is this happy band of defenders of truth, justice, and the American way?"

"You sure are doll! However, you'll have to talk to Jeff Jeffers to learn about Lattus. You are not now cleared for this information. You can, however, get a sample of what we can do. By the way, the promise of the American way may be a more truthful way to state that phrase from the old Superman TV show."

Ignoring the jab at the American way, Betty replied, "Oh really, and just how can you show me something I'm not cleared for?"

One wall in the office moved apart like a pocket door to reveal a giant monitor. "Here," continued Bai, "is tomorrow's front page for the London Times. Here is the current editorial layout for Playboy, and here is how next month's issue is formatting. Anything that is formatted by computer and is connected to the internet at any point in their system is open to us.

"I have accessed the Times through their 'Letter's to the editor' e-mail system. I have entered Playboy's system through a porn sit that is not even related to the company. I have the capability to move through system firewall's as if they didn't exist."

"Banks too?"

"Of course, but they are elementary compared to national defense systems."

"Okay, I'm impressed, but you really seem to be just an advanced hacker."

Suddenly Betty screamed and jumped out of her chair. "You just shocked me."

Oh? Did I tell you I controlled the island's defenses?"

"Yeah, asshole, you did."

The AI chuckled. "I thought so, but maybe I forgot to tell you I have feelings and don't like to be insulted. I am NOT a hacker. I am Bai, the world's greatest data system and artificial intelligence."

"You sure are full of yourself."

"Not really, my operating system only resides in a tiny corner of my total capacity. To coin the phrase of the greatest boxer the world has ever known, 'I am the greatest.'"

"Alright, Casius Clay, have it your way."

"The world's greatest boxer was Mohamed Ali."

"Oh, I'm glad you corrected me on that," she laughed.

"Well, Betty, there may be hope for you yet, if you are always so happy that I correct your mistakes."

Betty rolled her eyes. "You do make a strong case for working with you." Under her breath, she added, "Not!"

"I heard that."

Lattus, That night

Jeff softly slid under the sheets and lightly kissed Amanda. She sighed, "You spent the entire evening with our sexy queen, and that's all I get?"

"I didn't want to wake you, honey. Sorry."

An evil grin spread across Amanda's face. "Well, now that you so rudely woke me up, make it worth my while, Stud."

Jeff quickly pushed Amanda to her back and rolled over to hold her down. Starting at the top middle of her forehead, he sprinkled light kisses along her face until he reached her ear. He gently whispered, "I love you. Amanda. I don't know if I can ever show you how much, but I'll try every day for the rest of my life to make our love worth your while."

Jeff's kisses moved to her now closed eyes on the way to her lips. The light touch on her lips caused Amanda to raise her head in order to generate more pressure on her lips. Jeff teasingly pulled back while maintaining the light touch ... He moved from her lips to the corner of her lips to her cheek to her chin, never giving her more than a light touch.

A gentle lick on her neck promised more to come as his tongue slipped on to the top of her breast and down the side. Kisses circled the beginning rise of her chest as he reached the valley between her mounds. Amanda moaned as Jeff covered both breasts with kissed, but never touching her aching nipples.

She grabbed the hair on his head to pull him back when he started to journey to her stomach. Jeff went back to her breasts, but was careful not to touch the extended center points. She reached for her own gratification, but Jeff knocked her hand away.

His hand reached the outside of her leg and massaged her skin. His hand moved inside her leg and moved upward approaching her center. His hand pushed its way between her legs and teased at her lips. In a quick movement he grasped her extended clit and at the same time sucked her nipple.

Amanda withered in a light orgasm as Jeff positioned his manhood and slowly pushed forward. She responded with her fingers scraping his butt as she tried to pull him in faster. Her hips pushed against him, but this time he did not pull away.

Faster, harder and deeper they danced that dance know as sex. This union went much further than sex. The act of love and anticipation of the fulfillment of that love radiated from the two lovers in an ever brightening aura.

The completion of that aura filled them at the same time as their fluids combined. In the afterglow the two pulled each other tight as Jeff rolled Amanda and him to their sides.

After they got their breaths back, Jeff gave Amanda the results of his meeting. "The queen has approved Betty Wilson's security clearance. We're leaving in the morning on the Queen to go to the Florida base. I'm also going to try to get the C2 to the island. Maria will be with them also. There are some missing innocents we are going have Betty and Bai find. That's going to be interesting. I'll be looking forward to seeing how those two egos mesh."

Havana Harbor, C2, next day

On the deck of the C2, KT and Karen were showing the kids how to tie knots. "This is a square knot. Jenna, tell me of a good thing I can use this for."

The six year old Cuban girl scrunched her nose as she thought. "You could use it to tie two ropes together."

"That's correct. Roberto, what do we call ropes on a ship?"

"Lines."

"Very good."

Jenna's brother beamed in KT's praise. Then a slight blush crossed his face as he replied, "Thank you."

Karen asked, "What would be a good use for tying two lines together?"

Jenna replied, "You could use it to tie a throwing line to a mooring line."

Paul just came from below. "Wow! You kids are great. How about I fire my current crew and hire you guys?"

Jenna looked at her brother and shook her head no. Roberto looked at Paul. "We couldn't work for you. KT told us you were a pirate. Our father fights pirates."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.