Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 56: Elise and Val

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56: Elise and Val - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

"Well girl are you ready to get used some more. I have one more person in mind that I want tonight." Elise whispered softly to her pussy. Elise stepped out into the bedroom and started to get dressed. She grinned as she watched the two couples on the bed still heavily engaged in sex. None of them noticed Elise until she had dresses and was ready to leave.

"Are you leaving?" Ava asked and then moaned in pleasure as Becka thrust into her once more from behind. They had climaxed and then switched partners while Elise had been in the other room. For now, Becka was behind Ava fucking her with a dildo while next to them Emma was riding Bedros.

"I don't think the four of you will miss me much," Elise said and then smiled as Ava closed her eyes and moaned again. "I've fed you my special milk, all that is left for you to do now is enjoy what I have given you. I have another that I want to feed before the night is over. By the way, I called your bosses and told them where you were and what you would be doing. They are not expecting you to come to work tomorrow. Enjoy each other," Elise chuckled and left the room.

As her strength had returned her walk had improved although she knew after this night she would be sore. Elise checked the time again and smiled. It was minutes before the bar closed. Hopefully, all of the patrons had left or they were in the playrooms. When she entered the bar area she saw that her wishes had been granted. Val was standing alone at the bar and all the patrons were gone.

Elise strolled up to the bar beside Val and ordered a large pitcher of water. She also ordered pitchers to be delivered to the couple she had serviced earlier that were still in their playroom and the lovers she had just left. She poured herself a tall glass of water and downed half of it. She winked at Val.

"I told you I would be back before closing," Elise said.

Val sniffed, "From the way you walked when you came up and the way you smell I trust you had a good time."

"I had an excellent time Val but I still want to have a great time with you. Are you game? Will you have sex with me?" Elise asked. Before Val could answer, Elise took a drink of water and took a final look around to make sure that no patrons remained. She then peeled the pasty from Val's left breast and stuck it on her belly. Elise placed her mouth to Val's breast and started to suck it. She circled Val's nipple with the ice cube she held in her mouth and Val's nipple became hard and erect.

When Elise had first placed her mouth over her boob Val had inhaled sharply both in surprise and pleasure because it felt so good. He breath caught in shock as her nipple was subjected to the ice in Elise's mouth. Elise pulled her mouth away and lightly kissed Val's hard and glistening nipple. She placed the pasty back over it and looked up into Val's pretty green eyes.

"That's just a preview of what I want to do to and with you Val," Elise said and then kissed Val's lips.

"Do you want me Val? I hope so because I want you." Elise breathed seductively into Val's ear as she placed the palm of her hand to Val warm sex.

"I ... I want you Elise," Val managed. She pulled Elise to her in embrace then pushed her to arms length. Val looked down and saw the trail of juice that was trickling down Elise's legs.

"Elise you are leaking," she chuckled.

Elise looked down between her legs and laughed. "I'm pretty full but I can hardly wait until you juice joins the juice already there."

The two of them finished closing down the bar and then taking Val by the hand Elise led her to an empty playroom. They both stripped quickly and crawled onto the bed. They came together in embrace.

"When I climax Val, my tits will start leaking a milky liquid. This is one of the things Serome women do when they orgasm. I want you to suck that liquid from my tits. It's a Serome thing. Please," Elisa begged.

"Sure Elise I'll do it but for now kiss me again. I love your kisses," Val breathed. They kissed and petted each other. Val placed her hand on Elise's sensitized labia lips and as she caressed them, Elise issued a deep lusty moan of pleasure. Val's fingers found Elise's clit and began to rub it in circular motions. Val's stimulation drew another lusty moan from Elise's throat.

"Oh Bella I'm going to come," Elise moaned as Val continued to stimulate her. "Remember what I asked Val. Remember."

Val looked at Elise's tits and saw droplets form on her nipples. Her finger quickened its circular motions against Elise's clit. She opened her mouth, sucked in one of Elise's breasts and felt the warm milky liquid spill into her mouth. She swallowed the liquid and sucked in some more. She continued to do this until either the tit was dry or Elise's climax had passed she didn't know which. Elise's other nipple was wet and a trail of milky liquid had rolled down her breast to the side. She ran her tongue over the nipple and the trail then traced her lips up over Elise's breast, neck and finally her mouth.

Soon the Eroctin she had swallowed began to take effect. Val felt her nipples get very sensitive. The lips of her labia did the same. Inside she became very wet and warm. The burning desire for sex flowed through her. Val was familiar with the feeling of Eroctin in her system. Val did not know exactly how Elise had introduced Eroctin into her cum milk but she had little doubt that the milk she had drank was the source of the Eroctin that now flowed through her. The Eroctin that possessed her.

How was Elise able to have Eroctin in her and yet not have it affecting her? She did not have the slight dilation of her eyes nor constant erect nipples that denoted Eroctin presence in a person. Somehow, she reasoned Elise must be able to keep the Eroctin separate from the rest of her system and confined to her milk glands.

Well we will just have to do something about that Elise because I am not going to be the only one in this bed flying high on Eroctin, Val thought and then grinned as she thought of a way.

Elise did not know it but Val was good friends with Himani, another Serome women. Himani and Val had conversed about the pleasure slots Serome women had on their hips when in their natural form. Val creased her hands over Elise and brushed her lips across her breasts and belly as her hands caressed she they felt for the slots she hoped Elise had. She grinned in satisfaction when she found them. Val kissed her way to Elise's clit and jabbed her tongue under its hood flicking it against the tender nerve filled organ. At the same time, two of her fingers slid into Elise's slots and pleasured them.

Elise sucked in her breath as all of her clits were pleasured at once. Her hips bucked and rolled with a will of their own. She sunk her fingers in Val's hair and pulled her down hard against her clit. She ground against Val's mouth and the tongue was giving her intense pleasure.

Soon the words Val was waiting to hear burst from Elise's mouth.

"Oh Bella, Oh Bella. Val I'm coming," Elise cried. Her hands dropped to the sides, bunched the sheet and squeezed it. Milk started to bubble out of her nipples.

This was exactly what Val awaited. She moved her mouth to Elise's right tit and sucked it in. Her mouth was instantly filled with Elise's milk. Val swallowed. She moved her mouth to the other tit and sucked in. All the while, her hands continued to pleasure Elise's clits to draw out her climax. This time Val held the mouthful of milk and pressed her lips to those of Elise. Her tongue forced Elise's mouth open and the milk flowed into Elise. Elise could not do anything but swallow her own milk. Val repeated the process until Elis's climax faded and her breasts stopped issuing milk. Val had been very successful though. Elise felt the warmth of Eroctin spreading through her.

Her nipples remained rock hard even though her climax had passed. Her warm wet sheath burned with the desire to be filled more. Val leaned over her and looked down at her gray eyes. She watched them dilate and smiled.

"Now you are under the influence of Eroctin too. Shall we fuck some more," Val asked.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Elise said lustily and smiled back.

Val rolled to the side and applied her dildo. She climbed on top of Elise and inserted it. Juice was bubbling out of Elise's vagina already and her inner thighs were soaked.

"You are very full down there," Val told her in a low voice.

"I think I'm about to be more full," Elise said and smiled. She thrust her hips against Val. "I don't care how full I am Val I want to feel you cum in me. I want to feel your juice fill me more."

Elise reached down and found Val's clit. She pleasured it while Val began to rock her hips and fuck her. When Val came, her juice flowed into Elise and more juice was forced out of Elise's overfull vagina to glisten and shine on her thighs. Val rolled to her back pulling Elise on top of her. She found Elise's hip clits and pleasured them until Elise came. Val could feel the cum milk bubbling out of Elise's nipples to trickle down her own. Due to Elise's leakage Val's thighs and pussy were now almost as wet as hers.

A thought came to Val and she rolled Elise off her. She jumped out of the bed and went to a panel of buttons set in the wall. She pressed one and a small closet sized door slid open. Val looked inside and smiled. The closet was filled with all types of sex toys. Hanging on one of the walls, she saw the key she was looking for. Grabbing the tool, she crawled back onto the bed, removed the square pad that covered it and using the key opened a panel in the center of the bed. Her eyes roved over the sexual mechanisms housed there until she spotted the nipple, clit stimulation cups. A smile spread across her face as her suspicions were confirmed. A moisture trap was positioned between the three vacuum leads and the pump itself. It was designed to catch any liquids drawn through the vacuum hoses before they reached the pump itself. It would work for the use she had in mind for it.

She closed the panel and turned to Elise with a grin on her face. Val jumped out of bed and headed for the door. She hollered over her shoulder. "Don't go away baby I'll be right back."

Val dashed naked through the empty bar. She went behind a bar counter and got a pitcher and two glasses. She filled the pitcher with ice water and returned to the room. She placed the pitcher and glasses on a shelf and crawled back onto the bed. Elise was waiting her with a look of question written on her face.

"You interrupted or love making to get a pitcher of water?" Elise asked.

"I have another use for the glasses that I will reveal later. For now Elise I am very horny and want you to fuck me."

Elis grinned and removed her dildo bracelet. Elise fitted herself with the dildo. She guided Val to her hands and knees. Elise kissed her way down Val's back sending shudders of pleasure and anticipation rolling through her. Val moaned as Elise spread her cheeks apart.

"Which hole shall I fuck first Val? They both look very inviting. Which needs to be pleasured the most?" Elise teased as she traced a finger over each opening in turn and watched them pucker with anticipation.

Val trembled slightly from Elise's gentle touch before she answered. "Don't tease me Elise. Please. You know Eroctin is flowing through me. I think I am going to go crazy if you don't fuck one of my holes and soon. I don't care which, they both need to be filled and used." Val wiggled her butt invitingly. With a wicked grin, Elise took turns positioning the tip of her dildo to each of Val's entrances. She then would slide it inside about an inch before pulling it out again.

"Damn it Elise you are a wicked bitch. You're driving me fucking crazy." Val cried, as Elise slipped into first one of her holes and then the other but never going all the way in. At last, Elise decided and Val groaned in pleasure as Elise thrust the dildo to its hilt in her vagina. Elise caressed her hands over Val's sides and back as she pumped in and out of Val with her dildo. Val moaned softly at the end of each inward thrust. Elise reached under Val and slid her hand along her belly. The hand dipped lower and came to a stop as her thumb pressed against to the bundle of sensitive nerve endings that were part of Val's clit. She rubbed and patted it sending tremors of pleasure racing through Val.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.