Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 54: Remi and Stan

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 54: Remi and Stan - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Remi left Deanna in charge and taking Stan by the hand left the control room. She led him to their quarters and then turned to face him.

"Stan I have missed you terribly. You are my brother but you are also one of my lovers. I need you. I want to make love with you," she said as she pressed her lips to his. She leaned back after kissing him and guided his hands under her skirt until both of them cupped her naked butt. She leaned forward and kissed him once more but this time her tongue drove between his lips and explored the inside of his mouth.

Stan's hands tightened and pulled her tight against him. She could feel the bulge in his pants and knew at once that he desired her. She ran her hands over his back and butt as their kiss lengthened and became even more passionate. When they next broke apart, it was only to stumble to his bed and tumble into it. Each of them kicked off their shoes and then their hands went to work. Her hands released the waist closer that held his shorts on while his hands found and undid the magnetic closer of her skirt.

They took turns lifting their hips so that his shorts and her skirt could be slid down their legs. Stan held his arms up so that Remi could slip his shirt over his head. Her hands caressed his now completely naked body. Only her nipple bra and the pasty that covered her sex remained.

Remi sucked in her breath and then sighed in pleasure as Stan peeled the pasty off her left breast and sucked her areola in his mouth. Hot fire radiated outward from it as he flicked and rolled her nipple with his tongue. It became stiffly erect in his mouth. He peeled the other pasty off her right nipple and gave it equal attention. The fires he had ignited spread to the center of her being causing her to get warm and very wet inside.

His hand found the shiny black pasty that covered her womanhood and peeled it off, tossing it to the side. Her bareness was soft and very smooth to his touch. Her fingers twined in his hair holding his head and mouth to her as he suckled first one and then the other of her breasts. Her breath caught as two of his fingers pushed into her wet sheath and his thumb found her clit. Her tentacles uncoiled from inside her pussy glistening wet with her juices and wrapped around his shaft. The tip of one rolled and played with his balls while the other stroked and squeezed his length.

Remi felt herself coming to the very verge of orgasm and he had not even entered her. She pulled his head up and locked her lips to his. One of her tentacles uncoiled and wrapped around his hand. It pulled his hand away as her other tentacle guided his erection into her.

"Fuck me. Oh, fuck me Stan. Cum inside me. I need to feel you seed inside me." She purred into his ear and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Their hips rocked together and their groins ground together when they met. Once the rhythm was established, the tempo increased. Soon the only sound that could be heard in the bay was naked skin slapping against wet naked skin. One of Remi's tentacles stroked the base of his erection while the other massaged his scrotum and prostate.

"I'm Cumming. Oh, Zol I'm cumming," Remi moaned into his ear.

Stan exploded into her adding his seed to her warm wetness. Feeling this, her tongue darted into his ear and she squeezed him tighter.

"Oh Zol, fill me Stan. Fill me," she moaned and her vaginal muscles alternately constricted and relaxed as they milked him of every drop.

"You feel wonderful as always Remi," Stan managed and then groaned as her muscles squeezed him again.

Their mutual climax ebbed and she said, "Good now that we have the urgent one behind us the next time will be even better."

They rested side-by-side for a short time and then rolled to their sides to face each other.

"I wonder what Mom would think if she saw her son and daughter fucking like this," Remi asked.

Stan chuckled, "I'm sure she would approve. We love each other Remi. This is just another way that we show our love for each other. If mom were here she would more than likely join us." Stan grinned.

Stan slid his hips a little closer and Remi gripped his cock with her tentacles. They began stroking it and building it to erectness again. When he was stiff once more, she pushed him to his back. She threw her leg over him and faced his feet. Her tentacles held him in place as she slowly sat down impaling herself on his member.

He watched his member slowly disappear into her warm wet sheath until it swallowed the whole thing and her soft butt cheeks came to rest on his groin.

"Are you watching me Stan?" She asked. "I love it when you watch me fuck you."

Her hips began rocking back-and-forth slowly as she ground down against him. Stan reached down and caressed his hands over her ass. It was so soft and smooth. Using her tentacles to hold his erection in place she slid up and down its length in addition to rocking her hips. Remi leaned forward wrapping her hands around his ankles so that he could see better.

Remi smiled and gave a final downward thrust as she felt his seed burst into her. "Oh that feels good Stan fill me some more," She purred. They remained locked and motionless as her muscles squeezed every drop of his seed from him. They stayed united in that position until he became flaccid.

Remi rose from him and turned to face Stan once more. They shared an open-mouthed kiss with their tongues twisting and writhing against each other exploring each other's mouth. They broke their kiss and rested in close embrace. They dozed for a while and then Stan started fondling and caressing her breasts again.

Remi sighed in pleasure and then excused herself to go to the restroom. When she returned she crawled onto the bed and stayed on her hands and knees. "Pleasure my other hole Stan. Please," She breathed.

Stan positioned himself behind her and as she spread her legs slightly in welcome, he noted that she had put in an anal insert. He moved forward and her tentacles wrapped around him guiding him to her anal entrance. Both of her tentacles were wet and glistened with their juices. Stan slid inside her tight anal cavity and a moan of pleasure tumbled from her lips.

One of her tentacles remained wrapped around the base of his shaft and the other found her clit. They began to rock together slowly but their tempo increased as their arousal became ever greater. Stan leaned forward and to the side slightly so he could watch her dangling orbs sway.

"Oh Zol yes, ' She moaned. Stan groaned as he felt his seed rise and fill his erection ready to explode.

"Oh Zol yes. I'm going to cum Stan. Cum with me. Fill my ass with your seed."

Stan reached under and grabbed the nipples of her swaying orbs. He pinched them just hard enough to send waves of pleasure surging through her. With a final thrust, Remi came and at the same time, Stan exploded into her. She screamed in pleasure. He held her nipples tight and felt tremors run through them in waves. Tremor after tremor passed through them. Her already tight anus became tighter as her muscles squeezed around him almost painfully tight. With a final, shudder her climax faded away leaving in its wake smaller after climaxes that made her twitch occasionally. Her tentacle uncoiled from around him and her other one stopped massaging her clit. Together they coiled up and retreated to their resting place inside her warm sheath.

Remi collapsed face down on the bed. She rolled to her back. She raised her arms and beckoned him to her. With a smile, Stan snuggled into her waiting arms. He rolled to his back pulling her partway on top of him. She cradled her cheek against his chest. Her left leg slid over to come to rest between his legs. Remi's warm wet pussy nestled softly on his thigh. With a sigh of content, she went to sleep. Stan followed her into slumber a short time later.

Elise really enjoyed her position in the medical department. She already had been working in medical research on her home planet and when she had joined the crew of the Seeker and was placed in the med department she was thrilled. Jan had spent a lot of time with her and had encouraged her research. Elisa spent a lot of time on various research projects but unknown to any was her own and favorite project.

With her shift over Elise went to her room and started getting ready. She was scheduled to work at her favorite pass time. She was scheduled to work as a cocktail server/pleasure provider in the bar. Elise loved this pastime. Elise loved having sex. She tried her best to pleasure any that chose her to the maximum.

Tonight would be different from usual though because tonight she was going to do something different. Elise like all of the Serome had shape shifted into the form of a Zaflan female. She had formed breasts that were about the same size as Jan's. Not small but not huge either. They were firm and soft with cherry red areolas. Her lips were cherry red as were the outer lips of her labia.

With her pasties and sarong removed and placed into the laundry slot, she went to her dresser. She took out the outfit she was going to wear, removed two vials and two syringes then she went to the bathroom. Her body started the transformation process but she was very careful to only change it partially. She looked at the end result in the mirror. She still looked Zaflan but her skin was now colored with the black and white stripes of the Serome. Her hair, mid-back in length, was white with black streaks. The two tiny pleasure slots that acted much like a clit had formed on her hips. These were unique to the Serome. Elise now effectively had three clits. Though they were not visible, she had also formed two of pleasure glands in her breasts. These were also unique to the Serome. They caused Serome women's nipples to secrete a milky liquid from them when they climaxed and were entirely separate from the milk glands. Since she had never been pregnant, her milk glands were dormant and empty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.