Colors - Cover

Colors

Copyright© 2008 by MichelleLovesTo

Chapter 3: Taste The Rainbow

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Taste The Rainbow - Leia worries that her admission to an elite academy for teens with mind control abilities is in jeopardy when she lets her power get out of hand.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After leaving Brian, as Leia walked the two blocks to her house, she realized she felt horny and high. She had always felt this way "after", but never to this extent. She could feel her pulse throbbing, and the colors around her were even brighter than she could recall. She made an excuse to her mother as she hurried up to her room, where she locked the door.

Leia tossed the Snapple down on the bed, kicked off her sandals, and slid of her jeans and panties. She fell down on the bed and yelped as the still-cold orange drink rolled and touched the side of her face. Then she giggled.

She grabbed the bottle, pressed it between her legs, and moaned slightly; it felt amazing on her overheated pussy. God, she was just so horny! Using her power had always turned her on, but never before like this ... But she had never taken it to that level before, either.

Leia's fingers replaced the drink and rubbed her sopping wet pussy. While one hand massaged between her long legs, the other ran along her flat stomach and up to her full breasts. She could feel her hard nipples through her thin bra and used the silk and seams of the bra to stimulate her sensitive flesh.

She turned her head and noticed that there was a vibrant sunset outside her window. She knew that, in the entire world, nobody was seeing the setting sun quite the same way as she was seeing it just then. Blue and pink and purple and orange and red. It was as if she was becoming one with the colors. She licked her lips and felt like she could almost taste the different hues. Without her realizing it, the stroking of her fingers quickened. She moaned as she stared at the ever changing palette outside her window.

Leia's fingers found her clit and she began to rub in a circular motion as the sky darkened and the pinks and oranges gave way to a darker purple and a deeper blue. Her eyes began to lose focus and she turned her head away, but it didn't matter because the colors were inside her, burning her and cooling her in turn. Her heart beat fast and strong as her body began to spasm, and her mind became a prism. Her body tensed and released again and again as she mouthed the same words over and over, The Whole Fucking Rainbow.

Leia fell asleep with one hand between her legs and one hand cupping a breast. When she awakened she realized that, while her room was dark, the moon and stars and even the streetlight outside her window seemed extra vibrant. She began to touch herself again.

What Leia couldn't know was that across town, Brian Dobman was planning suicide. After he had gotten home and masturbated to thoughts of his best friend, he'd been ashamed. He knew Craig would never understand; in their world there was no room for queers.

He swallowed a bottle of pills and called Craig to confess his feelings. He wanted to get it off his chest, and he knew that he wouldn't be around to face the consequences. Craig dialed 911 out of some vague sense that it was the right thing to do, and then proceeded to call all their friends and tell them about how Brian was a fag. Brian's life was saved, but his reputation was ruined. That was Friday night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.