Forced Lust - Cover

Forced Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man forces a family to have sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Keri had awoken and wandered downstairs. Her sleepy eyes popped open almost as much as her mouth when she saw her mother kneeling before her twin brother. Her brother's eyes were closed and her mother's head was moving up and down in his lap. After she had screamed, her mother turned and Keri saw her brother's exposed cock. Her eyes traveled to her mother's face, to the white cream on her lips and chin.

"Mom, you couldn't have!" the bewildered girl cried out.

Judy stood, both hands covering her mouth. Feeling her son's sticky semen, she tried wiping it off without Keri noticing. But she couldn't hide the tears flowing down her cheeks.

Butch was so caught up in the game he was playing he had forgotten to check the house for other inhabitants. He was sitting in the chair against the wall next to the doorway Keri was looking through. Jumping to his feet and pushing the chair over in one motion, he quickly leapt around the wall, coming face to face with the stunned girl. He moved quickly, covering her mouth with his hand and pressing the gun into her ribs. Keri struggled until he told her to be quiet and do what he said. He then shoved her towards her mother who caught the stumbling girl.

Keri looked up and said without thinking, "Mom, you got stuff over here," pointing to the side of her own mouth.

As Judy wiped her son's sperm off with the back of her hand, Butch began laughing. "She also got it in her mouth and in her belly." Then he got serious. "Is there anyone else in the house?"

"Only my oldest daughter. Please, will you leave now?"

After checking Jeff's bindings, Butch followed the mother and daughter upstairs. He licked his lips watching the 14-year-old's butt wiggling in the pajama bottoms. When they entered Connie's bedroom, the pink walls and drapes were the first things he saw, and then the posters of singers and actors all over the walls. He scanned the room, at the clothes scattered on the floor and the stuffed animals on the dresser and chair. Then his eyes traveled to the bed where the 16 year old younger version of her mother lay sprawled on top of her cover wearing a thin babydoll, her blonde hair spread out on the pink pillow and partly covering her face. Butch admired the teenage body, the long thin legs, the flat belly, the cone-shaped tits standing straight up, firm enough to avoid any sagging whatsoever.

Connie awoke, eyes wide, with Butch's hand clasped over her mouth. After her mother told her not to scream and do what he said, the hand was slowly removed and the three went downstairs, the teenager ineffectively trying to cover herself with her arms.

"Why can't I put on my robe?" Connie whined.

"Shhh, let's just do what the man says," her mother said, draping an arm around her. Judy's eyes rose. Please, Lord, let this end soon.

When they approached the kitchen, Connie screamed, "Ohmigod! Why's Jeff tied... ? Ohmigod! Why's his shorts--?"

"Connie, I can't explain right now. Be quiet and don't do anything to get the man mad."

"But, Mom..." The "mom" was elongated in typical teenage whining fashion.

"I mean it. Be quiet!"

Butch untied Jeff and they all marched into the family room, the gun pointing at the scared family, Judy with an arm around each daughter, Jeff with his hands covering his crotch. Butch had not permitted Jeff to pull up his shorts. Instead, he was told to remove all his clothes. Judy sat on the couch with her two daughters on either side of her. She wrapped her arms protectively around them and held them close. Jeff sat on the chair next to the couch, his hands in his lap covering himself as best he could. Butch sat in a chair across from them.

While waving the gun, Butch addressed his captives. "I am in charge. You will do anything I say. Anything! Do you all understand?" When the four stared blankly back at him he yelled, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

All four nodded energetically, Keri leaning into her mother.

"Good," he continued and then looked at Jeff. "Now tell sleeping beauty here what she missed. Tell her what your sweet mother did to you."

Judy looked down in shame while Connie inquisitively looked over at her younger brother.

"She ... uh ... she sucked my thing."

Butch started laughing. "Sucked your thing? How old are you, kid? She gave you a fuckin' blowjob. And you know what? I think she enjoyed it. Tell your sister what happened when you came."

Jeff glanced at his mother, but quickly looked down. "I came in her mouth and she swallowed it," he said meekly.

"Mom, how could you?" Connie exclaimed, pulling away from her mother and staring at her.

"You don't understand. He put a gun to Jeff's head. He was going to kill Jeff if I didn't do it."

"That's right," Butch interjected. "I would have killed him ... and then all of you too. Keep that in mind when I tell you to do something. I don't want any lip from any of you. If you give me trouble or don't do what I say, I will kill you all. Do you understand?"

They all looked at each other and then nodded.

Butch had them introduce themselves to him and then said, "Judy, let's show your children that what I say goes. Stand in the middle of the room."

Judy slid to the edge of the couch, hesitated, looked first at Connie and then at Keri, squeezed their knees, and stood. Then she walked to where Butch pointed with his gun.

"Good. Now do a sexy striptease. Oh, and Jeff, take your hands away from your cock. I want the girls to see how much you enjoy seeing your mother naked."

The girls automatically looked at their brother as he uncovered his dick. Keri quickly looked away, but Connie's eyes lingered for a few moments before she turned.

Judy lifted her dress and was about to pull it over her head when Butch yelled, "I said a striptease! That doesn't mean undressing. It means doing it real sexy."

Judy let the dress drop back down and, facing her children, did a bump and grind with her hands on her hips. Her face was bright red and she couldn't look any of them in the eye. Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, she lifted her dress to just below her breasts and spread her legs a little, thrusting her panty-covered pussy forward. Jeff's cock rose instantly. He found his mother too sexy.

"Girls, look how hard your brother's cock is," Butch said. "I told you so." When the girls did not look, Butch shouted, "I told you to look. Now do as I say!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.