Perfect Strangers - Cover

Perfect Strangers

by Gene_S

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Erotica Sex Story: This is a short romantic tale of two strangers who meet by accident. They spend a few days together loving and enjoying each others company and then part.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I arrived in town and checked into the hotel. I was running behind schedule so just shoved my suitcase under the bed in my room and left to attend the convention meeting. After the meeting, I accompanied several people I had met at the meeting to the bar in the lobby and yes, I drank too much.

I finally left the bar and staggered to my room. The dim bathroom light was on illuminating the room so that I could see enough to undress. I sat in a chair and removed my clothing letting them fall in a heap on the floor, time to gather them up in the morning when I was sober. I then crawled into bed failing to notice the lump under the covers on the far side.

I had just snuggled into my pillow and relaxed when suddenly a blinding light sprung forth from the lamp, on the other side of the bed. I turned and found myself looking up at a beautiful woman sitting up in bed and staring down at me.

Both of us sprang from opposite sides of the bed in surprise and confronted one another, me in my boxer shorts and her in a very sexy silken chemise.

I thought, oh no I've gotten into the wrong room.

I stammered, "I'm so sorry; I must have gotten the rooms mixed up. I thought this was room 269."

"This is room 269," she said, and upon comparison of check slips, we discovered that the registration desk had mistakenly assigned both of us to the same room.

"I will go down to the registration desk and get another room right away," I said.

She chuckled and said laughingly "You are really in no condition to talk to them tonight, get some sleep, and go there in the morning. I don't think one night in the same room will hurt us, after all we are both adults."

I laughingly agreed and taking an extra blanket and pillow from the bed, and made myself as comfortable as possible in the chair.

She slithered under the covers in the bed and extinguished the light.

The next morning I pried my eyes open and discovered that I wasn't dreaming, after all. She was laying there in bed sleeping. During the night, the covers had slipped down to her waist and her chemise gapped open exposing one perfect creamy breast for my view. With a sigh, I let myself out of the room and made my way to the registration desk.

The clerk apologized for the mistake and, I was informed that there were no more rooms available. Reluctantly I checked out with the intention of going to another hotel. I returned to the room to retrieve my luggage. Belatedly we introduced ourselves.

"I am Gene," I said.

"Kathy," she replied.

I appraised her of the situation and of my courteous intention to seek lodging elsewhere.

I was dumfounded when she said, "Nonsense, we'll just share the room, and split the bill."

I couldn't believe what I had heard. Half-heartedly I tried to decline her offer but in the end agreed.

"Then I insist that you let me take you out for dinner and drinks," I said.

"Agreed," she replied.

We then took turns getting ready and went our separate ways to different conferences. The day dragged by at a snails pace for me as I anticipated the evening with Kathy. Finally, the day's conference ended and I returned to our room.

I knocked on the door and she opened it letting me in. She wore a black dress whose deep plunging front opening barely covered her nipples exposing all of her cleavage and most of her inner breasts. The gradually narrowing opening dipped almost to her navel. The hemline was just above her knees with slits on both sides.

"Well do I look okay?" she said as she spun around. The back of the dress divided into two diamond shapes with the lower tip of the bottom diamond ending just above where the crack of her butt began. Realizing she was waiting, for me to say something and not just gulp.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.