Roomers - Cover

Roomers

Copyright© 2008 by satyricon.21

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Doug isn't a very nice guy. I mean, you wouldn't much want your sister to date him. He's shallow, lazy, selfish, dishonest with everybody but himself... yet somehow you can't help liking him

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Harem   Black Female   First   School  

I was way pissed as I stood in the bay window trying not to listen. May oughta be a good month, and now I had to make choices. Shoot for her, shoot for Candice, or try and reconcile them, keep on dreaming about both barrels. Well, fuck number three: I'm not the dam' United Nations. Her voice went on and on, kinda like a soprano chain-saw and she was red in the face, looking angry. First time I'd ever seen her like that and it wasn't pretty.

' ... And last night she brought someone back and I heard them. You know her room's right over mine, and I could hear the bed moving, and them moaning and everything. It was disgusting. They were like animals.' I'd heard them too. Sounded like they were having some pretty dirty fun. I'd even given myself a few strokes while I listened. Shit, she was beginning to get on my nerves. Maybe I'd been wrong about her.

'Rachel has guys back once in a while, Susan, ' I said, 'and she ain't a quiet girl. You've never complained.' She looked at me as if I was stupid.

'Mr. Taylor, Rachel doesn't bring back other women: we are talking about perversion, not normal relationships. I pay my rent on time and I want you to do something about it right now.' Definitely not number three. She'd left my door ajar and I was pretty sure Candice and Rachel were still in the house: number two was looking better. I spoke a little louder

'Susan, I'm sorry but it's your problem. This is the twenty-first century and life's moved on. Hell, girl, I'm kinda surprised at you. She's quiet, she works hard, she pays her rent on time just like you. I kinda like her. We talk about history some, and she's sharper'n a new razor blade. Her personal life's nothin' to do with you or me. You gonna complain she's black as well?' Nice touch, that.

'Mr. Taylor, I have rights as a tenant here, and listening to that kind of filth isn't one of them.' There goes number one. I hate hearing about rights She probably thought BJ's were a perversion too. I cranked up the volume another notch.

'Susan, here's what you can do. You can carry on listenin' when Candice brings someone back, or you can go buy some earplugs, or you can pack and leave. You choose that, I'll give you back half your fuckin' security deposit, which is dam' generous of me. You choose to stay, you can shut the fuck up, and in the meantime you can go look for somewhere to live next year. I don't want you in my fuckin' house any more. And if you give Candice any shit at all I'll throw your ass out on the street and you can take me to court. I'd fuckin' love to explain all this to some liberal judge.' I went over to the door and held it wide open. There was a scuffling noise on the stairs and I was glad I'd raised my voice some.

'Have a nice day, Susan.' She glared at me and stomped out and I heard her go upstairs and slam her room door. I went over to the bay window and breathed deeply. Jeez, I hate stress, and now the house was gonna be full of it. There was a knock on the door and I flung it open.

'Susan, I won't change my fuckin' mind ... Uh sorry, Candice, c'mon in. You want some coffee? Fresh two hours ago. I think I got a bagel left too.' She stared at me, then laughed.

'Jesus Christ, Doug, I've never been in this room without you offering me food or drink. You're like a den mother.'

'My mom raised me right, ' I said. 'Whaddya need, Candice? I'm sorry I shouted when you came in. I been havin' a tryin' morning.' She nodded, her face serious.

'I heard the last part. In fact the whole house heard.' Her voice said I'd called it right.

'Yeah, well, it kinda got outa hand. I don't shout often, but when I do I tend to lose it.'

'Dam' good thing too, ' said a voice from the doorway.

'Shit, Rachel. What is this? Some kind of delegation?' She shook her head.

'Only thing I want to do is apologize. I was waiting for you to sweet talk her and you didn't. I'm sorry I thought that.' She turned and marched out, and I swung back to Candice.

'You think you need to apologize for anythin' at all, I'll kick your beautiful ass up and down the street like a football. You got that?' She gave me a great big smile.

'I'm not here to apologize, Doug. I just wanted to say there aren't many guys who'd have said that kind of stuff to a cute little blonde they'd been watching pretty attentively while she was sunbathing.' She was still smiling and I almost did the same.

'Busted. Were you checkin' out her or me when you spotted that?' Now she looked as if she was blushing, but it's hard to tell.

'That's not the point. If she goes you'll lose money: that's why Rachel was surprised. Come here.' She took a step towards me and stopped. She was a tall girl, and we were face to face. She grasped my ears, then leaned in and kissed me. A good one too, sliding the very tip of her tongue along my lips. Only a hint, but with a whisper of promise and I noticed that when she stepped back she was breathing a little quick.

'OK? Thank you Doug Taylor. I'm glad I live in your house, and I'm pleased you admire my ass. Sharper than a new razor blade, huh? You smooth-talking devil, you.' She left, and I savored the taste of her lip gloss, faint in my mouth. Her head popped back round the door.

'And I'll try to keep the noise down. My, uh, friend got a little carried away.'

'So would I, Candice. Don't sweat it.' She poked her tongue out and disappeared again. I went to the window and looked out. One door closes, another opens. And Candice sure had a beautiful ass, and she sure walked with a spring in her step, just like that other one I usedta know.


My senior year was kinda unfocused. Looking back now, I can see that breaking up with Judy had changed something, made me more careful maybe. If I kept the graph lines in synch the talent kicked in and I got what I wanted, but the way it happened sucked. Selfish is one thing, but callous is another. I didn't want to think about that, but it stayed in the back of my head. I guess I knew that I might hafta be real selfish again one day, but right now I didn't want anything much, so I let myself go some. Shit, that felt so good: no gym, just enough work to keep scoring B's: slackers' paradise. I didn't go out much. Coupla girls threw me charity fucks, but mostly I spent down time with Annie. Thank God for her: there when I wanted, never asked questions, made me laugh, kept me on my toes just enough. The perfect fuckin' woman, you think about it.

'You're gettin' kinda chubby, Doug, ' she said one day. 'I mean you're no sack of potatoes but you for sure will be, you don't do somethin'. She was in the crook of my arm, relaxing, and reached over and grasped my extra roll.

'Six months ago I couldnta pinched an inch, ' she said, 'and now look at you: Pillsbury dough boy's little brother. I'll tell ya somethin' else too: your tongue's still five star, but I gotta say that the fuckin' main course is slippin'.' She chuckled at my expression and wormed closer. 'Upside is that this is a lot more fuckin' comfortable than it usedta be, ' she murmured. 'Everythin' in life's a trade-off, I guess.' Comfortable trade-off? Made me sound like an air-bed in a garage sale.

'You're cold, girl, except when you're hot. Get your ass up here and stay with the five star.' She grinned, climbed up my chest, and settled herself.

'Let the fuckin' good times roll.'

I hafta say that since I'd persuaded her to tidy up a little, eating her was a better experience. Not that it was bad before, but it sure as hell tickled some. She wasn't convinced, kept playing around with the style every coupla weeks. Racing stripe one time, nothing the next, stubble trouble the next. Today she was cleaned right up except for an off-center diamond to the right of her slit. All this time and she could still fuckin' surprise me. I started working round her, aiming to tease her some as payback and she squirmed happily.

'Hey, Doug, don't play with me like that. I'm ready to go.'

'My way or the highway, Annie. Pillsbury dough boy's got a mind of his own.' I pursed my lips and gave her a Bronx cheer right over her clit, then relented. Truth to tell, she was so responsive that I never could resist her. I rolled my tongue over and round her and she bore down and started to move gently so I slid it in deep, aimed it at my nose, and she began her climb. I love the feeling of pleasing a woman, making her want more. I kept the pace down, coaxing and then retreating, tantalizing and then forgiving, and she wriggled and gasped, speeded up some, then finally tensed for a moment before her pussy began to flutter and her thighs tightened over my ears. When she was done she slid back and put her head on my chest.

'Jesus, six stars, minimum.' I pushed her down some till her ass was nudging my cock, and she peered up at me. 'Four years we known each other, Doug, and goin' down on me still gets you hard. You sure know how to make a woman feel wanted. Fuck the slippage. I'm gonna take care of that right now.' Hell, eating pussy gets me hard, period, but I didn't mention that right then. She sat up and reached between us, grasping me gently and guiding me into her body with the skill of practice. I felt a surge of something that was more than like and kicked it out of the way. Why ruin a perfectly good friendship? I pushed up, driving deeper into her, and she squinched her eyes up and started riding.


I guess she'd needled me though, because I started putting in a little gym time, cut down on the ice-cream, told myself I needed to be in shape for when I went to see McCarthy, keep the fuckin' talent agile. I gotta say that our time together improved though. I upped the studying as well: no point in not preparing thoroughly. This could be my only chance at the jackpot, and if you gotta do something you hate, do it positive or not at all. Slackers think about the risk/reward ratio pretty carefully sometimes. I let myself dream about being rich enough to choose my lifestyle, checked the graphs some, tried to get a balance that didn't kill me.

Couple of weeks before Easter I thought I'd better check out the ability, see if it still did what it oughta, so I locked onto a blonde junior called Hazel. Real cute, sorority girl, not the type to go much for country boys. Tell the truth, I was getting to feel like a piece of fresh would be welcome, so it was a case of two birds with one stone. Sure, I was having a pretty nice time with Annie, but her guy was coming and going and there were times when she wasn't available. Shit, contrast is fine too. I upped the work-outs and decided I'd try for A's, finish on a high note. Nights, I imagined Hazel being amazed by my party trick and turning into a quivering heap of flesh, begging me to fuck her every which way. The picture got so vivid so quickly that keeping my hands off my cock was a real effort. What with that and the extra work I got kinda grumpy. Good job Gary was a tolerant guy. If McCarthy hadn't been at the back of it all I'd never have bothered

I guess my talent was wanting to flex its muscles some, or else I was hornier than I thought: three weeks after Easter break I was coming out of the library, feeling kinda annoyed that Annie wasn't gonna be around for some weekend fun, when I heard my name being called. I looked up and nearly shit. Hazel, coming towards me at a half run, looking like I was the answer to a maiden's prayer. I waited for her to catch up and waited.

'Uh, you're Doug Taylor, right?' I nodded and she went on. 'Doug, I know we never met, but I need to ask a favor.' Click, soft but clear.

'Only if you tell me your name and how to find you.' A frown creased her forehead, as if she'd thought that everyone knew her.

'I'm Hazel Adams of course. I've seen you in the library and someone told me you're a History major, and that's why I need to talk with you.' Didn't need clicks for this. She wanted something, she was gonna have to offer something: it's the American way.

Hazel, if I can, I will. I gotta admit, I seen you about some, and you're a pleasure to notice. Whaddya need?' Her look segued into pleased.

'Uh, you did the World Studies course, right?' I nodded, and she gabbled on. 'Well, I'm doing it this semester, and what with one thing and another, and being so busy, I'm kinda behind, and I'm not sure I'm going to pass, and Professor van Leiden is so tough and uncompromising, and he's refused to cut me any slack, even when I asked real nice, and I wondered if... ' She stopped as I raised my hand. I was about to say sure, whenever you like, stuff like that, when the click sounded again.

'Hazel, I'm in my senior year, gotta lot of work myself. I mean, helpin' you play catch-up would be real nice, and I'm sure pleased someone pointed you my way, but I got so little time at the moment I'm not sure I can manage it. I'm sorry, but I gotta think about myself too. Time's getting' kinda short.' No harm in pointing out the obvious. Her shoulders slumped some, and I almost felt sorry for her. I wondered how she'd tried to persuade Prof. van Leiden. It was pretty well known he was gayer than springtime, so putting out for him for sure wasn't gonna work. Now me, I'm real hetero. I pretended to think. Hell, what she wanted to do was copy my papers, dress them up some, go back to her sorority feeling pleased. Only if she paid royalties though.

'Everythin' I got is on file, Hazel, but I'd be kinda unhappy to download it and have the disk flyin' about campus. Plagiarism's kinda frowned on, and van Leiden might remember stuff. I got pretty good grades on that course. I guess if you really want to you could come round and read my papers, take a few notes. Gotta be the weekend though. I'm sorta busy five outa seven.' She perked right up when I said that. I didn't say Gary went away weekends.

'This is real important to me, Doug. Would Friday be OK?' Bingo.

'Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday, Hazel. I'm not partyin' much this semester.' I gave her my address and she said thank you a million times, I was a really nice guy, how could she ever repay me, and I looked impatient some more. Some girls, you stand back from them, they see you as a challenge: guess Hazel was one of those. Funny how the clicks know these things. She went off eventually, and I went down the gym, lifted some weights, planned my moves. Next day I found a guy I knew who was doing the World Studies course and started him talking about hotties in the class. Seemed Hazel was doing pretty good: steady B's, no sweat. Jesus, shooting fish in a barrel, I thought. I bought some extra condoms in case it turned out a long weekend.


Friday evening I was set up: piles of books on the table shouting serious guy, smell of my fine pasta sauce wafting from the kitchen, me clean and relaxed, prepared to be real friendly but not quite helpful enough. Six o'clock the doorbell rang and I let her in. Bingo again. She'd dressed carefully, innocent seductive, and she smelled faintly of a good perfume. Her eyes were sparkling.

Well, shit, I had some fun fooling around, showing her how to access my files and all; she pretended to be interested for a while, then swung round on her chair, looked up.

'Stop teasing, Doug. I know you know that my grades are fine. You shouldn't have chosen Rick Samson to talk to when you were asking about me. He's got the biggest mouth on campus. What it is, is I started noticing you some about a month, six weeks ago, and you've got a kinda mysterious air about you, and I remembered you being with Judy Olsen last year and how she always looked sorta happy on Monday mornings, and I started thinking about that, and I'm used to going for what I want so here I am.' She looked at me challengingly, only a hint of nervousness in her eyes. It crossed my mind that she might be on a bet, or a dare or something. Sorority girls are big on that sorta thing. Confident girl though, I thought. Might as well be direct right back at her.

'Works for me. You wanna have a light meal, drink a little wine, get to know each other some first? I'd just as soon not rush things. You got a nine o'clock appointment or anything, then I'll be takin' a raincheck.' She looked pleased and puzzled at the same time. Sophisticated country boy was outside her orbit.

'That's a nice thing to say. I'm kinda hungry, I guess, and I got no plans at all.' She jumped up from the chair and hugged me, raising her face for a kiss. 'Only a bite to begin with though. We can eat properly later.' This was Patty Edwards all over again, I thought, kinda disappointed. Hell, though, I was gonna get some fresh pussy, and I hadn't done a dam' thing except lift a few weights, read a few books, have a couple of nice fantasy sessions: it had come to me, just like it was meant to.

'Sauce is made, wine's chilled. Come sit in the kitchen while I fix the spaghetti.'


Later on she lay on my bed, naked and eager, watching me undress. As I stepped out of my boxers she reached over and grasped my cock. I was at half-staff and she squeezed me experimentally.

'Needs work. C'mon over here. I love making it grow.' Me too; I let her arrange me on the bed and slide her lips smoothly over me. For a sorority girl she was pretty good, seemed to enjoy what she was doing. Not a patch on Annie, but then no-one ever has been. Hell, there are times when I miss that woman. Hazel was talented though, and I guess she'd had a lot of practice. Her head went up and down and her tongue swirled round and round and I lost myself in the waves of feeling, happy to let her set the pace. When she felt my balls tighten she slipped a hand under me and pressed gently against my ass, easing the tip of one finger through my ring and flexing it delicately. That set me off for sure and stars flashed though my head as I unloaded into her warm mouth. Seemed like she was the sort who liked to savor everything: her cheeks bulged as I filled her, then she let me fall from her lips and swallowed slowly and luxuriously before dropping her head again to clean me up some. She squeezed me and licked the last drops up carefully, then peered up at me.

'God, I love doing that. You sure come hard, Doug. Can you dish it out as well as take it?' Hint of impatience in her voice, anticipation too. I always like it when a woman's upfront about what she wants.

'I was gonna just roll over, Hazel, go to sleep maybe. Was there somethin' you wanted?' I tried hard, but couldn't keep the smile outa my voice, and she giggled and crawled up my body.

'You're kinda funny under all the laid-back stuff, ' she said as she nestled into my side. 'How come we never met before?'

'Because life is unkind, ' I said lazily. 'How come you never thought about me till now?' She pulled gently at the hair on my chest.

'It for sure is just the weirdest thing. I dreamed about you one night and when I woke up the dream was still there: in fact I can't forget it and it makes me so wet. I've been dripping ever since, almost.' So that's what happens, I thought. Her voice changed. 'Wetter than I am now and it's time you did something with that.' I reached down her back and let my fingers explore the crease of her ass and down to her soft folds.

'Any wetter than this I'm gonna need a snorkel. I guess you better be prepared though.' She wriggled round and when I was good and sure she was watching I slid my tongue out and showed her what I can do. As the tip curled up and over the end of my nose her eyes widened and a purely dirty smile spread over her face.'

'That looks so good. You wanna show me how it works?'

'Ain't gonna be work: not for me, anyway.' I rolled her over and gave her the whole ball of wax as a warm-up. Breath, tongue tip, nibbles round the edges, gentle thumb round her asshole, all the stuff that you gotta do to make it an occasion for them. She started moaning and gasping some, and flinging herself about, but I knew that she wasn't feeling anything special. When I looked up I caught her looking down, and there was a touch of disappointment in her eyes. Time for the show, I thought. I raised my eyebrows at her then cupped my hands under her ass and dragged my tongue down the whole length of her slit before nuzzling her clit with the tip of my nose.

Jeez, I said it wouldn't be work but it sure was. Her G spot was set kinda high I guess, and every time I managed to reach it I got a sorta stretching pain in the base of my tongue, real unpleasant. But I love eating pussy and my goddam pride was at stake, and I didn't think she was the sort of girl who keeps quiet about her experiences, good, bad, or indifferent: I sure didn't want her to go round badmouthing me, smearing my rep any, so I dug deep and forced my tongue up and back and pushed my nose against her clit and I guess it worked for her. I thought she was choking to death but when I raised my head to check she kinda snarled and pushed me back down to the coalface. Her breath was whooping in her throat and there was a sorta whistle every time she gasped. Lucky her thighs were tight over my ears and I couldn't hear too good. I kept right on doing what I was doing and she speeded up and speeded up until I thought I was gonna get a whiplash. I wondered if I'd be able to sue for assault. Finally her pussy snapped shut over my tongue and she lifted herself clear off the bed, dragging me with her and howling fit to wake the dead. I thought about the open windows and hoped that the neighbors were all safely watching TV. I held her ass tight while she finished up and when her thighs relaxed I disengaged thankfully. climbed back onto the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.