Ivy's Aphrodisiac - Cover

Ivy's Aphrodisiac

Copyright© 2008 by Tigerseye

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young woman and older Russian businessman come together.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Violence  

Nikolai pulled his pearl grey Jaguar into the parking space to the right of the little brick bakery. The sign hanging from the brightly colored awning held the words boasting Ivy's Aphrodisiac in a flirty script.

Smiling to himself Nikolai climbs out of his car and heads towards the bakery's front window so he can observe for a moment. He learned long ago that a successful businessman always considers each situation before acting.

Coming to stop by the crystal clear glass he looks inside, taking mental notes of things to be changed or left alone. As he scans the brightly lit counter his eyes come to a halt when they alighted on the little blond working behind the counter.

She is definitely not going to be changed. Thought Nikolai as he continued taking in the woman's features.

The woman's shoulder length blond hair was held back from her heart-shaped face by two braids in the back of her head. Two braids that Nikolai wanted to curl his fist around as her pumped into her sweet flesh from behind.

Her pink tank top did a poor job of concealing her round, soft breast, which he was immensely grateful for.

Nikolai felt himself start to harden as he continued to take in her small body. She was short, maybe a little over five foot, and curvy in all the right places. He could almost feel her legs wrap around his waist as he pushed into her.

God he would love to fuck her up against a wall. He bet she would give as good as she got. Not the uptight quiet women he always seemed to attract. Nikolai shook his head when he realized where his thoughts were going.

Turning from the window he heads towards the front door. Taking one last breath of fresh air to help clear his head, he pushes the door open.

The little blond looks up from her task of restocking the baked goods and stops him in his tracks with a wide bright smile.

"Good morning." Said the woman as she rounded the counter with her petite hand stretched out to him.

"Morning." Replied Nikolai.

Up close he noticed that she was younger that he originally thought. He also realized that she just might be the only person other than his mother who knew how to genuinely smile.

The kind of smile that lit up the eyes. Beautiful light brown eyes with streaks of gold bolting through them. Honey colored eyelashes and brows made his mind wonder what else might be that sweet shade.

Ivy's brows rose when the handsome dark stranger continued to stare at her and ignore her outstretched hand.

Feeling that she had waited long enough to be polite, Ivy reached for his hand that was still at his side.

"This is where you take my hand and shake it back." Ivy said with a smile in her voice and on her coral colored lips.

Once again shaking out of his lust induced trance Nikolai gave back an embarrassed smile. "Sorry, you caught me off-guard by coming around the counter. First time I've actually been greeted that way in a bakery."

"Uh huh, nice save. You can always get around me by completing my bakery." Laughed Ivy.

"This is your place?" Shock coloring his voice.

"Is that so hard to believe. What did you expect? A little old lady." Ivy mocked the stranger.

"Well no, but I just thought the owner would be a bit older." Nikolai realized how stupid he sounded and stopped speaking. But not before Ivy took offense to the comment.

"Well, I'm sorry if you think I'm too young, but age obviously doesn't make everyone wiser." Ivy said looking straight into his gray-green eyes.

No longer smiling Ivy turned from the man and walked back behind the counter. "Is there something I can get for you or are you just walking the around the Village spreading your own special sunshine."

Nikolai couldn't fight back the laughter or smile at her forward comment. People never talk to him like that and he never realized how much he missed it.

Ivy looked at him as if he had gone mad, which sobered him up a bit.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I've heard what a great bakery this is and I assumed it would be owned by someone with more experience."

Ivy judged his sincerity and smiled back. "It's okay. I just get tired of people judging me because of my age. Besides, what I lack in years I make up for in my eagerness to please."

"Nikolai Petrov. It's a pleasure to meet you." Nikolai said with his hand outstretch.

"Ivy Moretti. Nice to meet you." Taking hold of his warm hand Ivy's vision narrowed down to the man in front of her.

Her catlike eyes took in his midnight colored hair and dark brows. His gray-green eyes were rimmed with thick, dark lashes. His nose was slightly crooked, as if it had been broken when he was younger.

Ivy held back a moan when she came to his mouth. Full lips that she suddenly wanted to taste and have taste her back. She could almost feel those hot lips trailing down her body, making her tighten her thighs to ease the sudden ache.

The chiming of bells shook Ivy from her daydream alerting her that she and Nikolai were no longer alone. Releasing Nikolai's strong hand Ivy felt instantly chilled.

Turning towards the door Ivy beamed at the man who entered the bakery.

"Artie! How's the sweetest man in the world today?" Ivy exclaimed as she rounded the counter and hugged the obviously homeless man who walked in.

Artie awkwardly returned Ivy's warm hug before stepping back to dust himself off.

"I'm doing just fine Ivy, but you have a customer, so I'll come back a little bit later." Said Artie as he glanced nervously at Nikolai and turned towards the door in an attempt to leave.

"Artie don't be silly. You know that you will always come first in my place. Now what can I get for you today?" Ivy said as she ushered the dirty man to the pastry case.

Artie walked back and forth several times holding his hands in front of himself taking in the sweets and judging each before making his decision.

"It's a hard choice today Ivy, everything looks great as usual." Artie stops pacing and points to a lemon chiffon tort with a mint infused crust. "I think I'll take that one."

"Excellent choice good sir." Ivy said as she carefully took the tort from the case.

As she turned her to the back counter to box the tort Nikolai noticed, with confusion that she broke off a small piece of the crust.

Ivy placed the now imperfect treat in a small white box and turned towards Artie with a look of distress on her face. "Oh, would you look at that. I can't sell this to you Artie the crust has broken off in one spot."

"That's alright Ivy, I don't mind. It will still taste just as good." Replied Artie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.