Undercover (with Agent Stubbs) - Cover

Undercover (with Agent Stubbs)

Copyright© 2008 by Lisa Peacock

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Some times undercover operations go wrong, very wrong, even with the best of planning and preparation, it's that one unknown, unplanned factor turns up and bam! The op has turned sour.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

PROLOG

The undercover operation had gone wrong ... terribly wrong. Frankie Chiarelli, the guy my partner Brad and I had been after had outfoxed, outmaneuvered and out thought us.

All I had to do was look sexy, get Chiarelli to take an interest in me, lure him to my hotel bedroom and Brad would come in, cuff him and we had our guy. Sounds simple enough, we thought so, but it all went wrong. Chiarelli did get to screw me, which was not in our script. Brad managed to get laid out with a blow to the back of the head and me ... well Chiarelli sells me to the sex trade, so here I am on a ship, bound for the flesh post of Iran to work as a prostitute in some brothel some where in that country ... just how wrong could any operation go ... well I guess I could be dead that could be worse ... I think???.


Life on board ship was not too bad, certainly not as bad as being cooped up in a sweat box of a container ... the only concession was having to let the crew screw us, and in return we got a comfortable cabin, good food and wine and reasonable freedom of the ship. For some of the girls this had been a hard pill to swallow ... those who decided in the end to rebel against the indignity and humiliation and make a stand, were quickly put back in the hot container, deprived of the comforts of life and sweating it out in a hot tin box, no or little ventilation, with lack of sanitation and water, they soon realized that perhaps opening their legs and making themselves available for the crews pleasure was a better alternative ... so here we all were, doing something we did not really wish to do ... but surviving best we could ... this was going to be the sweet part of our future life ... life in an Iranian brothel would not be quite as comfortable. There was no way out ... no reprieve on it's way, it was going to happen of that I was certain, just as night, follows day.

My life with Stefan wasn't too bad, he never made great demands of me, as long I was available to him when he needed me, that was all he asked. Others had been less fortunate, especially the ones who had been given to crew members on the lower decks, sharing a cabin with four men ... sex starved men was not an appealing thought, if they wanted to know what it would be like working in an Iranian brothel ... they were experiencing it already.

I learnt how we had all been assembled, Barbara I already knew, the other ten girls ... well it had been so simple ... organize a beauty contest, with the promise of good prizes and a great future, pick the ones you want to have a working girls ... then a night out all expenses paid and hi-jack the bus they are being transported in. Within a relatively short time, the girls are put on a ship and the bus is found abandoned miles away ... perfect ... one set of soon to become prostitutes for the use of ... and there was good money in it ... the main reason for taking risks. Well I hadn't quite got here the same way ... I came, courtesy Frankie Chiarelli ... one very cruel and devious mob boss, a mob boss we'd been after for some time. I could just imagine him laughing now, not only did I have to give myself to him, which he took great pleasure in doing so, but he had put me on this ship to be sold as slave and sex material in Iran ... how had it all happened ... well I'll tell you.


"Come in, sit down agent Stubbs" it was my boss Captain Fitzroy. He introduced me to the other men in the room. "This is Charles Winchester". I wanted to laugh, I remember watching the many reruns of M.A.S.H and the Charles Winchester on there ... the similarity was amazing ... all he had to do was say he was a major and I would have to burst out laughing ... it was a set up right

"He's a D.A ... and I think you know Mr. McClelland our mayor ... deputy chief Simons ... and of course lieutenant Andrews" it was hi's all round then on with the business. When I'd been summoned earlier I'd wondered what I'd done wrong ... funny how we always think the worst when we get a summons.

"What I'm about to tell you does not ... and I can't stress that strongly enough ... does not leave this room ... do you hear me agent Stubbs"

"I hear you sir ... you can rely on my discretion" I assured him strongly

"Good ... we are about to launch a campaign against one Frankie Chiarelli ... I trust you have heard of him" I nodded that indeed I had heard of him, responsible for many shootings and the loss of life of many innocent victims including my own sister ... never proven of course ... always swore he had nothing to do with them ... but then his type always said that. I wanted this guy and I wanted him bad.

"We are about to set up an undercover team to try and infiltrate his key areas, drugs, money laundering, prostitution ... any illegal activity that this scum bag is involved in"

I was wondering where I was to come in, in all this.

"We have undercover ops in all the main areas so far but one ... and that's where you come in ... let me say right here and now this operation is purely voluntary and none of us here will think any less of you if you refuse, neither will we think any less of you if you accept the assignment ... its not a good assignment and like most undercover ops they can go wrong ... we do try to make your safety our prime target ... however I don't need to tell you they can go wrong and we may not be there to bail you out ... if you're on your own you will have to make your best judgment"

I had an uncomfortable feeling where this was heading. I cut straight to the chase.

"What your saying sir is that you would like me to go in as a prostitute ... work my way in and try and find out how he operates ... all that kind of stuff?"

There was a silence between them as they looked at each other.

"Yes ... yes that's exactly what we want and need, may I add"

This was a big judgment call.

"Will I be expected to carry out the actual ... you know the actual..." I couldn't say the final part.

Likewise they were embarrassed as well. "Well yes ... you will, it's highly unlikely we'll have the goods on him before you are expected to do what prostitutes do ... but as I say it is entirely your call and we would all understand if you turned it down"

"What about other female staff, have you asked any of them yet?"

Again a moment or two's silence. "No ... no we haven't ... I don't want you to take this the wrong way ... but because you are so attractive, you best suit the purpose ... not that you look like a prostitute ... but I think men would take to you, rather than any of the others ... we will ask them if it is necessary ... but our first choice is you"

I looked around the room ... they were awaiting an answer no more was needed to be said.

"How long have I got to give you an answer"

"We need it now agent Stubbs ... sorry"

"We know this could have a profound effect upon you ... we've seen it all before, especially those in undercover drug ops ... hell I've got three guys right now in drug rehab ... trying to kick the habit ... so yeah we do know there could be some sort of reaction on this"

It wasn't that I was inexperienced when it came to sex, just the opposite and hell I liked it ... no I loved it ... I just hoped it didn't fuel my appetite for it ... once I start fooling around with a guy ... I find it hard to stop ... always seem to finish up in his bed getting screwed. Take the time at the office party ... a few glasses of wine, start kissing McBride ... next thing is his hand is up my skirt ... fingers in pussy and before I know it, he has my knickers off, he sits me on his desk, spreads my legs as far apart as I could get them, then he's standing between them his trousers around his ankles and he's fucking me like crazy. Then Stoddard and Russell walk in on us and next thing I know I'm fucking them as well ... after that it got well and truly out of hand and the news spread fast throughout the office.

"Hey guys there's a female agent available for fucking in McBride's office"

Now the party moves into McBride's office, guys all over the place. You know what office parties can be like, all boom ... boom, ya ... ya ... silly paper hats ... balloons ... someone always keen to burst one or two ... pop ... pop ... laughing shouting ... kinda getting out of hand and one by one the guys are lining up for a free fuck ... Treadwell, Dawes, Allsopp, Pickering, Johnson, Hallowell ... then the wine was taking over and it kinda got a little bit blurry from there on in. I can't be certain but I'm sure I saw faces that I didn't recognize ... where they came from I had no idea

I sure as hell don't know how many times I got fucked that night ... it all got a little fuzzy. It was Romandos who shook me awake in the early hours. I was still lying sprawled on my back on the desk top ... legs hanging over the side, knickers around one ankle and skirt up around my waist ... the debris of the nights activities strewn all around the office ... most had gone by now.

"Come on agent Stubbs ... I think you've had enough action for one night ... let me get you home"

Next day at the office my head hurt and throbbed like hell ... my pussy wasn't feeling too good either ... I felt like shit ... probably looked like it as well.

There was the usual taunts, gibes, giggles, smirking faces and remarks from the guys ... you know how guys react when all together ... especially in an office with very few females.

"Hey Stubbs'y you were great last night any chance of a rematch" more laughs and smutty remarks, most of these guys if not all would have got to fuck me last night.

"Awe shut up Benson ... I really don't need it just now" I said

"You sure looked like you needed it last night honey ... and we all delivered" more raucous laughter.

"Awe shut the fuck up all of you" I said, stuck out my tongue and gave them the finger. They were winding me up and I was taking the bate.

"Awwwwww ... some ones in a bad mood this morning ... I guess fucking doesn't agree with you agent Stubbs"

I decided it was better to keep my mouth shut and not react to their taunts, they'd get sick eventually.

I'd earned a nickname agent slut.

It always annoyed me with men ... let a guy fuck a few women and he's the best ... one of the boys ... a real Jimmy Bond... 007, let a woman screw a few guys and she's the town slut ... life just didn't seem fair ... a little out of kilt if you ask me.

I did wonder if the brass had got to hear about my antics and that's why they picked me.

"Ok" I said "I'll do it"

"Thanks agent Stubbs ... we do appreciate this ... we're gona nail this bastard once and for all"

I was thankful that none of my fellow agents knew what my assignment was going to be, I could just imagine the reaction and comments.

Agent Stubbs has been resigned was all they knew ... secrecy was of the essence.


They didn't have to tell me how dangerous an undercover operation could be and how it could all very well go wrong.

I was involved with an operation similar to this one I was about to embark upon. The agents name was Janine Hamilton, a very attractive long legged dark haired girl, with obvious Latin American blood in her genes from somewhere in the past. I could see why they had asked her to carry out the deception.

We had received news that the mob with Latin American connections ... Mexican we thought. Most recorded conversation was Spanish. There was a house, where a number of young girls were being held prior to shipment to other parts of the globe. Places where their "Talents" were best exploited. We thought if we put in an undercover, we could follow her to the house where they were being held. We had our own contacts that would for a price, see that Janine would be picked up and taken to the house, where the girls were being held, then make the bust.

There should be no problems, we had her wired, we monitored her every move, if it became too dangerous we move in ... that was the theory but we were wrong. She was escorted to the seedy part of the city with ourselves following at a discreet distance ... we could hear her loud and clear. The escort and her stood at the side of the road, then shortly a big blue van draws up. The side door opens, there's a brief discussion between the driver and the guy escorting her ... money changes hands and Janine is quickly hustled into the van. Still no problem, we hear her loud and clear. There's another guy with them beside the driver. They drive a couple of blocks; we follow, listening to the conversation. Then the van makes a dart to the right, down an alley and stops outside a double door. Four extra guys rush out and climb into the van. The door slams and the van accelerates away ... we give pursuit. The conversation now has us alarmed.

Most if not all of the conversation was in Spanish and it had to be translated for me.

"Who are these guys" we hear Janine ask.

"Oh only friends of the family my love ... nothing to be worried about ... they ain't here to harm you ... are you guys?"

There are sniggers and laughter ... I don't like this.

"Oh god no ... not that" we hear from Janine.

"Aw ... come on sweetheart be a little more friendly ... come on suck it for me" there's more laughter.

"I ... I don't think I can ... really"

"Of course you can ... you're gona be sucking a lot more cock where you're going my love"

There was the sound of a scuffle. "No, no ... please no" Then the sound changed, it was quite obvious she was giving him a blowjob.

More talking.

"What's he saying" I ask.

I wait for my partner to answer ... then he replies, "He's telling her she has a good mouth, does a good job"

"We've got to pull her out of there Arnie ... it's not going too well
He tells me to wait, get them to lead us to the other girls ... Janine would take care of herself.

"Oh god" we hear from the guy, and then Janine coughing and spluttering, we all look at each other in silence. Agent Johnson has a smile on his face. I want to punch him hard. If I were a guy I probably would have.

More talk, more chatter and laughter. Then Janine. "Get away ... get you're hands off me ... no ... no"

"What's happening" I ask

"They're pulling her pants off ... they're going to have her" one replies

"Oh god ... we have to move in on them" I plead.

"No ... not yet"

I hear shouting and laughing and then Janine "Oh god ... oh my god"

More garbled Spanish. "What is it, what's he saying" I ask.

"He's asking her if this is how she likes it ... that there is plenty more to come"

"We have to do something guys" I say to my fellow male agents They are all going to systematically fuck her.

The van starts to accelerate away. Have they made us? We still have contact. They ask her if she likes it doggie style. A shuffle and scuffle follow another stifled scream as one of the guys enters her from behind. They ask her if she prefers it this way or the other. I'm shouting to our driver to step on it, pull them over ... we're not going to find the other girls this way ... not now, let's get Janine out.

The chase is on in earnest now, sirens blaring as we speed to the aid of our fellow officer. There's one last message, in Spanish. Translated "She is a very lovely woman ... the guys are having a little fun with her right now, she's good to fuck. I can assure you, you don't have to worry about her, she has a big smile of satisfaction on her face, if she could tell you herself she would confirm it, you have given us a very good whore, we will make sure she works hard for us and makes us plenty of money, please thank the agency for us"

Then the line was broken and only static on the line. They had found the trace.

"Shit ... shit ... shit..." like many other shakedowns and undercover jobs, this one went wrong. The traffic held us up, we lost sight of them and the most intensive search ever mounted failed to find the guys or Janine. I don't know which was going to be the worst, her being dead or working in a brothel somewhere, anywhere in the world, there were so many places. So yes I knew things could go wrong, but Janine knew it and I knew it was part of the job, we just hoped it never happened to us.


It was about now I met up with Brad Costello ... my new partner. Somehow I had to find a way into the network and we followed a couple of the lower rank soldiers around, trying to find an answer ... eventually we hit upon Danny Garloto ... he made a regular call at a bar on Lambert St ... not one of the mobs bars ... it was an ideal place to start. If I could get in there and casually meet up with him ... maybe ... just maybe he would get me to work in one of their bars ... working for Frankie Chiarelli ... the Monster So all decked out in my best looking, sexiest come and get me, I'm yours for a price gear. I then stroll into Gerald's Bar on Lambert St ... only minutes before Danny was due to arrive ... he had to approach me ... not me him. This was the same set up we used against Chiarelli later ... only that time it back fired.

Perched at the bar showing plenty of leg and tit and a bourbon in hand I awaited his arrival. Sure enough he comes into the bar, but instead of making a bee line toward me he joins a couple of friends. Shit, maybe this isn't going to work. I stay where I am sipping at the bourbon, crossing and re-crossing my legs, making sure he can see plenty of thigh. I order another. I steal a glance in his direction and catch him looking at me, suddenly my heart starts to bounce a little faster. I steal another glance a minute or so later and again he's looking at me ... I keep my eyes on him a little while then smile at him. He excuses himself from his friends, smoothes back his hair and makes toward me. Oh god here we go ... we're on Jenny I tell myself.

"Hi ... Danny Garloto ... how ya do-in sweetheart" he sounded like someone from sopranos.

"I'm fine Danny ... I'm Sharon ... how are you?"

"Probably all the better seeing you here" He replied, his eyes appraising my legs, thighs and tits ... but then that was the intention of my dressing like this.

"Can I buy you a drink" he asked

"Sure why not ... a bourbon would be fine" I replied.

He took a cigarette from his pac, lit it and blew smoke toward the ceiling.

"So ... how much do you charge?" he asked

"I beg your pardon ... what do you mean"

"Oh come on honey ... dressed the way you are ... in a bar like this ... you've got to be a hooker ... I gotta tell ya ... I ain't no cop ... how much do you charge?"

"Oh god look I'm new to all this ... you'll be my first client ... I've never done this before ... it's just that I need the money ... I kinda owe quite a bit"

"Hmmm, is that so ... so how much you gona charge me?"

"Oh ... er ... how about $100 ... does that sound fair?" I replied.

"Oh shoot ... yeah ... yeah, more than fair ... if you were working for us I'd have to pay another $300 for the privilege" he said.

"I think if your gona do this properly you need a manager, someone who can take care of you, make sure nobody tries to scam you"

"What you mean like a pimp?"

"Yeah ... yeah something like that ... you could come and work for us" he replied, as he continued to appraise my body. "You'd make a lot more money ... I mean $100 ... you're giving it away love" nodding toward my pussy.

As we talked his hand slid under my skirt and began to stroke the bare part of my thigh ... the part where black stocking finished and flesh began ... slowly moving up, his fingers searching for my pussy. A smile of excited anticipation on his face.

I put a hand on top of his searching fingers stopping further advancement "No free feelies Danny boy ... money then fun"

He grinned "Yeah, ok ... how about we go to a nice little motel, check in and I interview you for a job ... all expenses paid?"

Well this was it ... if I didn't go. I wouldn't get any further and would have failed to gain access to the mob ... I'd volunteered for this assignment, we all knew it would come to this and it was time for action.

"Yeah ... ok Danny boy, after you"

He flipped a twenty on the bar took my arm and escorted me out of the place.

As we walked toward his car I was already starting to feel like a hooker ... hell I looked like one, short skirt, black stockings and an open blouse showing plenty of tit.

The sound of my high heels clacking on the pavement.

"Get in" he said, as the car door opened.

Once I was sitting next to him, he grabbed me, pulled me close and his lips were upon mine, forcing his tongue down my mouth, the taste of alcohol and tobacco. His hand was again up my skirt, this time I did not resist, I let him work up until he reached the elastic around my knickers, his fingers under the elastic searching for my pussy. I parted my legs a little and pushed forward on the seat, and then his fingers were inside me, working back and forth. My cunt was starting to open up for him and he can feel how wet it was becoming, the more he worked me the more I was succumbing to him. His face was buried in my neck, kissing and biting it a delightful shudder ran through my body ... suddenly he was no longer a mob member but a guy I wanted to fuck ... I looked over his shoulder, out at the road and buildings outside and moaned his name. "Oh Danny ... oh god Danny"

Just then his cell phone rang. "Yeah speaking ... when now ... it's kinda inconvenient at present Mr. Pasco ... if you know hat I mean?"

"Yeah ... yeah right away Mr. Pasco ... I'll be there soon as" as he closed up the phone.

"Shit ... shit ... shit" he said punching the steering wheel. "We'll have do this another time sweetheart ... got to go ... but do one thing for me before you go?"

"Yeah sure ... what is it?" I asked

"Gimme a blow job" he said, unzipping his fly and taking out his hard cock.

Oh god here we go. I thought as I reached for the hard shaft ... it certainly felt good to touch. I reached over, opened my mouth and filled it with his hard manhood, my hand jerking him off as my mouth worked the shaft at the same time. His own motion as he pushed inward, fucking my mouth ... keep your mouth there baby ... keep your mouth there, his own hand taking over my hand as he started to pump the shaft himself at a furious pace. "I'm gona cum baby ... I'm gona cum ... don't move ... don't move ... I want to cum in your mouth ... here it cums ... here it cums"

I felt and tasted the acrid fluid as it surged into my mouth, like a burst water main ... I coughed and gagged as I tried to retain as much as possible ... then swirling it around, letting it mix with my own saliva ... then swallowing it

"Whowa babe ... you are great ... just great ... you've definitely gotta work for us ... give me a call tomorrow, I'm sure I can get you a job" he said, handing me his business card. "Here ... here's $300 for your time ... call it an advancement on wages ... I'm gona have to go ... grab a taxi or something"

I left the car; he slammed it into drive and with squealing tyres took off. I wiped the residue of cum from my mouth and went to look for a taxi. I hoped he wasn't married or had a girl friend ... the red lipstick on his dick was going to take a little explaining

I'd made contact and it was looking pretty good that I would get the job ... I'd call him first thing tomorrow. I'd accomplished the first part of the op.

I rang Brad and confirmed it looked pretty good and I thought I was in.

"Oh great ... great, what about you ... you ok" he asked.

"Yeah ... yeah just peachy"

"Did you ... did you have to go all the way ... you know?"

"No Brad I didn't have to go all the way ... but I guess I will eventually" I replied. I neglected to tell him about the blowjob.

"Yeah well good luck agent Stubbs" he replied and hung up.

Sleep wasn't easy that night, I'd brushed my teeth a million times and drank umpteen bourbons, but I still couldn't get the taste of Danny's cum out of my mouth. It did worry me that I got so distracted once we started playing around. I wasn't supposed to feel like that.

I phoned the number on Danny's card. "Yeah Danny Garloto ... who's this?"

"It's me Danny ... Sharon ... Sharon from last night, remember me?"

"Sharon ... baby, of coarse I remember you, gives the best blow job in town ... hey, you looking to take me up on that offer?"

"Yeah Danny, I think you could be right ... I might be better off with a pimp ... any chance of a job?"

"For you sweetheart ... anything ... just give me a little time to confer with the boss ... but I don't foresee any problems ... we'll have you all set up in no time ... in the mean time if you need a little cash to tide you over ... cover those debts of yours just sing out baby"

I had hoped to meet up with someone further up the food chain and I asked Danny if the boss man shouldn't interview me.

"Nah honey ... he'll go on my recommendation ... and I can tell you I'll recommend you alright"

Oh well it was a start; I'd just have to play it by ear, see how it goes once inside the system.

Later that morning the call came. "Danny here sweetheart ... all good news ... you got the job ... just need a few particulars and you can start right away ... I'll meet you at Drew's coffee shop ten am, don't be late ... I don't like to be kept waiting" and he hung up.

Another step up the ladder ... but I had a long way to go. I had to get to the ones who actually made the decisions; I had to get higher than Danny.

I wasted no time in making my way to Drew's coffee bar. It belonged to the mob ... but surprise, surprise it was a legit business ... one of the few.

I dressed pretty much as I had the night before, keeping up the pretext that I was keen to get the job and ready for it. Short skirt, blouse unbuttoned allowing him to see plenty of cleavage. I bought a latte and found a seat. Right on time he breezed in, surveyed the other customers and then joined me, telling the guy behind the counter to bring him a coffee, straight black.

"Well good news eh Sharon?"

"Yeah ... yeah I was a little surprised it went so fast"

"Hey ... I got pull Sharon ... the boss leaves it all to me ... if I say your ok ... then your ok"

"Now lets get some details"

For the next ten minutes he explained why the contract. I was being employed as a cocktail waitress ... it all had to look legit. I wouldn't collect any money from the punters ... I made no approach to the punters ... or the punters to me. They just had to ask the barman for a Sharon special ... he hands the guy a key to a room ... the guy goes to the room and the barman (Eddie) instructs me to follow a few minutes later. What takes place between the guy and me has nothing to do with the bar. All the guy has done is order a drink called a Sharon special which he was prepared to pay $400 for ... expensive drink eh?

I give him all my details, flat number; phone number and all other numbers, just like any employer/employee and signed on as staff.

"Just one word of advice sweetheart ... don't try to moonlight us ... you know take a guy back to your place and do him at home ... the boss don't like that ... nor do I ... I'm the one who is recommending you for the job ... don't let me down"

"I won't Danny ... I won't" I replied.

"I hope not ... cause if you was a guy I'd cut ya balls off ... but with you sweetheart I'd cut ya tits off and feed them to the fishes ... you understand?" when saying this he had a vicious mean look about him, gone was the Mr. Nice Guy. I could see how women became entangled with pimps ... oh sure all sugar and spice ... tell you how good you are ... how good it will be for you ... a job you'll enjoy doing. Then once they have you hooked ... bam that's it. If I wasn't in on this as undercover, I knew there would be no way out for me. I'd just signed a life long contract with them. No there was nothing in the least romantic about being a prostitute ... no matter what your pimp said.

For the first time I realized just what I'd let myself in for ... I was well and truly in the lions den and I had no doubts he would cut my tits off as he delicately put it.

"One more thing sweet pea, now that you're working for us its Mr. Garloto ... not Danny ... it's only Danny when I fuck you ... now let me welcome you ... you're a Chiarelli girl now ... just keep your nose clean"

"I will Mr. Garloto ... I will and thanks for getting me this job ... I needed it ... when do I start work"

"Tonight ... right now I'll shoot you round to Balboa's, introduce you to the staff and girls, get you fixed up with a nice little waitress outfit, same as the other girls ... start eight, finish ... well finish, when the punters are all gone ... you got plenty of time to get you're beauty sleep during the day".

I was introduced to Eddie, bar manager and six girls, these were the ones who'd drawn the early shift and would go until eight when I would be one of the eight who would work the evenings.

The outfit was what you would expect for a joint trying to entice a guy to hand over money in order to spend a little time with you. Low cut ruffle blouse, short red leather skirt, black stockings and matching hi-heal shoes ... murder on your legs and feet over a long period ... but hey it attracts the punters and that's what it was all about and of course the obligatory black or black and red skimpy under wear and matching bra.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.