Shelly Hugh Driscott - Cover

Shelly Hugh Driscott

Copyright© 2007 by John Wales

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Hugh Driscott is a young farmer fresh out of university. He inherits a farm and some associated small business near London Ontario. The farmhouse is well supplied with lightning rods because nature wants to burn the house down. A large silver mirror is struck by a bolt and Hugh is like a modern day Alice.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction  

Into my mind, I heard Jonna say, "Suck easily. You'll enjoy this."

I used my tongue and nose. This wasn't Jonna. It had to be a tight vagina sliding over my erection. This wasn't Jonna, either. I said excitedly, "The girls?"

"Yes, they want you desperately. Let them have their fun."

"But they're so young."

"They're no younger than Fislu and Selna when you took them. Soon you will have to take Ronnas."

Ronnas was just turning ten. I loved the girls, but the love of a father figure had shifted over time to something more like a lover. As yet we had done nothing. The insistent shaking on my mouth and on my cock said that I had to get to work and pay attention to those here.

The girls worked on me but Jonna was busy too. I felt her hand on my nuts but knew she was working the clit of the girl on my cock. She was so hot for this and I could almost see the girl with Jonna's eyes. Jonna was more then hot now, and this caused me to get excited too soon. My nuts contracted and I pushed out shot after shot into the tiny pussy. The girl was going through her own orgasm and I could feel Jonna's pain. Her hair must have been pulled.

When the girl slowed down I worked harder on the one riding my mouth. In a minute I heard a scream as the girl thrashed back and forth. I held her so she wouldn't graze my teeth. In another moment she was still. The other girl pulled off and I felt Jonna sucking all of our combined juice.

I knew that Jonna wanted to be fed so I moved out of the way. The room was dark but Jonna was soon guiding me into another tight opening. I knew that Jonna would soon be lying on the bed with a full pussy over her mouth.

The girl I was in was just as tight. I didn't know who it was and I let it remain a mystery for at least tonight. The other girl was moaning as she was expertly eaten while I sawed slowly into mine.

I was careful not to push far because I got big further back. This girl let out her moans and I was glad that none of them were caused by pain. The girls had sex before and this one knew how to move so she could get the most for her effort. I did the same but had restrain myself from going too fast or I would end too soon.

Jonna said to me, "Fill her up. This one is empty and I want more." The picture of a young cunt came to me and this was enough to push me over once again.

We changed partners twice more. Jonna got filled all second hand but tiny lips had worked on her opening too. When we were done, we all slept in the one bed. It was too small but I knew for a fact that Jonna and I didn't care.

I woke up first with a young girl on top of me. Her opening had swallowed me during the night. I was fully erect and loving it. There was just enough light coming through the shutters to see that it was Bulla.

I was able to slip out of bed without waking her. Neither of us wanted the connection to be severed and Bulla, in her sleep, groaned and clutched for me. I picked up her closer leg and looked at her pussy. I could not see it well but I could smell it. There was old semen, old pussy juice and even a bit that was fresh. My nuts were not full but I may be able to perform a few more times.

I licked her pussy and felt the fine hairs on my tongue. The taste was what I had been eating for the last while, but somehow different each and every time. It was when I was pushing my tongue into Bulla that she began to awake. When she realised what was happening to her she grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled me in. I reciprocated by attacking her clit. One finger, then two, entered her as I sucked. Her thrashing on the bed woke the others.

When Bulla had her orgasm I was more than ready for mine. I pulled her further to the foot of the bed and I climbed onto her. Her small hands held me and guided me home. She was still very tight and I had to work into her. She pulled me in with her arms and tried to wrap her legs around me but she couldn't reach.

Jonna was warming up Lomma and soon I found myself filling Bulla. The girl clung so hard that her nails ripped my skin. This only made my lust rise higher and I push harder into her.

When we relaxed, I had to pull back and I kiss the tiny lips. She had not really recovered from her orgasm and she just held me.

Jonna had got out of bed and pulled me over so I could do the same thing to Lomma. I did what was required of me while I looked at Jonna moving the unresponsive container of semen to her mouth.

Lomma's hand guided me in and all I heard from her was a whisper saying, "Hurry." I went slow instead and felt how tight she was. After a dozen strokes I saw and heard Bulla go into orgasm again as she and Jonna ate each other.

Lomma took a little longer because she wanted to savour the moment. We lasted through one more of Bulla's cums before I filled her pussy. I didn't get much of a chance to rest. Jonna pulled me out and sucked me clean, then she went to work on Lomma. I even had enough left to pick up Jonna's legs and slip into her for the first time in days.

When I came down to eat breakfast with Jonna, I saw that Artlam had a smile on his face. I guess he knew what was happening within his walls. Galdem had already left by the time Modak arrived. I introduced the old man to Jonna.

While sipping my tea, I said, "Our discussion on magic last night left out one important person." I turned to Jonna and said, "It's time that your secret is told. Artlam and Modak are with us."

"As you wish, Master. I will do whatever you want."

"I was not much of a master last night. I seemed to be pushed around a lot." Jonna only turned red.

I went on to tell a bit about Jonna, then let her tell her own story. Artlam was a little shocked that when we first came to his land we had killed 21 enemy soldiers and I had not mentioned it before.

Modak now mentioned some of his life too. He had been recruited by the Church at an early age. He had been put through a lot of torture to bring out his talent and more was promised for the future. He had parted company with the Church when a caravan he was in was attacked by bandits. Modak's bum was found pleasing to the men and he survived to be sold a long distance away. Given enough time, Modak had saved up enough money to buy his freedom. The cost was not much because he was already old.

I asked, "Where were you trained?"

"Sadieea, Master"

That was in Corinthium, and a good two thousand klicks away. "Modak, please tell us about the training first."

Modak went through the institutionalised sadism that was a near match for the way Jonna was treated. The words had dragged up old memories in both Modak and Jonna.

Jonna said, "I was lucky in a way. There were many other children that would never be good enough. They went quietly under the knife. In later years I heard that it was to 'cull the herd' from a drunk priest.

Artlam asked, "How are the magic icons guarded?" This made me look at Artlam, then it got me to smile.

Modak and Jonna worked to fill us in. There were magical guardians as well as other safeguards. I could see many ways of overcoming most opposition with materials or devices from Earth. Most of the ways would not even require anybody to get seriously hurt.

When the topic wound down, Artlam said, "To hurt the Church you can also take what they covet. Even the news of this happening will hurt them."

"I think I want to go a bit further."

"How so?"

"Children are tortured and killed by the tutors. I think we should do some investigating of who does the teaching. If I'm going to pick up any of the magic icons and books, I would like to take my time and voice my opposition to their training methods."

"You would have the Church down on you as quick as anything."

"Are they going to be any slower if I just took the books and silver objects?"

"I guess it doesn't matter. First, they will use their army to find you, then convince the kings to fight you with their armies. They will offer fantastic rewards for any information. They will use their magic to find both you and what you have taken."

I had not thought too hard on the last idea. "What do you think they can do with magic to find me? Also, what can they do to try to defeat me?"

This topic got hairy. Apparently they could do just about anything. Even if it was only half true it sounded like too much opposition. Jonna sensed my feelings and fought hard to find ways of negating the possible powers of the Church.

It was decided that we had to find magic books to gain an understanding of the subject. It was Jonna that said, "Make a priest your slave and then he will help us."

Artlam said, "Can you do this?"

I didn't know where to kick or kiss Jonna, but I said, "I have a relic that will do this. The effect lasts a year. I mentioned this before."

"Then there is no problem. We travel to a distant city and harvest a crop of priests."

Jonna added in a quiet voice, "There are women that work for the priests. They do just as much harm as the men. Most are good in handling magic. You will actually find many more of them though they are never in command."

I had not really thought much about this but I always knew it. Killing a woman like Jonna was abhorrent to me and I could not let the minions of the Church continue with what they have been doing for centuries. To break the Church I had to discredit it in the strongest possible ways. Taking the priests and laywomen would have to be done. When the chips started to fall, I knew in my bones that there was going to be one hell of a war.

We ate our noon meal. Artlam ate less and ate what was healthy. Modak had to eat more to build up reserves. Chopsticks were used as well as a sharp belt knife and a wooden spoon. When the rest left we got back to our discussion. Artlam said, "The Church knows intrigue very well. It uses that as well as force to get what it wants. I would like to turn the tables on them but I don't know if I'm smart enough to pull this off."

I said, "What do you mean?"

"There are three countries that are staunch supporters of the Church. If you visit this continent, you will know which ones. They are the ones that seem to be living under a dark cloud all the time. I would like to attack one of the kings and let him find evidence to point to the Church as the reason for the attack on him. This means I have to have a much deeper understanding of each of those countries."

I said, "I guess we could do the same to those on the fence too."

"On the fence?"

"Those that have not decided yet whether to fully support the Church or not. Are there other religious groups that you know of that would help?"

"None that now survive. The Church was very thorough. There are some countries, as you mentioned, that wait. Usually, it is just to do something of value to the Church to earn money."

We stopped planning later so Artlam could take care of business. Mantoya had to have some help setting up his generator. The unit we brought could generate about six kilowatts. It needed not only the right speed but enough power so it wouldn't slow down under load.

I also found four men in robes. They bowed to me in the Japanese fashion and I returned it. I happened to know that I was not to bow as low as they did.

These were my chemists. I had a quick and private conversation with Mantoya. "What I teach these people will spread. I want this to happen eventually, just not yet."

"Have no fear, Hugh. These are the men of a brotherhood. They guard their secrets very jealously."

"Well, you better induct me into the brotherhood because I want accurate information from them, not lies."

Mantoya took the men away and brought them back a few minutes later. They were a lot paler then before but I didn't know how long this would last.

I described sulphuric acid to them and they immediately knew what I was referring to. They reluctantly told me their way of making the acid. They kept looking at Mantoya so this must really be a secret.

I used a stick to draw a large picture of a wood box that was coated with lead foil. Gunpowder was used so they knew about potassium nitrate. They had to tell me how it was made for me to know it was the same chemical. They almost died when they had to give out this information. I then told them how to burn sulphur and how it formed mostly sulphur dioxide. They knew this as well. When they heard that sulphur dioxide reacts with potassium nitrate to make sulphur trioxide, they almost kissed me.

When they calmed down, I said, "When soap is made there is a liquid residue. Save this after filtering."

"What does it do?" one man asked.

I whispered in his ear, "It will make a very big boom."

I got a great smile and the man quickly had to tell the others. Mantoya said, "What did you say to make them happy?"

"Black powder's very weak when compared to some substances."

"What does it do?"

"Black powder burns fast and pushes more than it explodes. In my land it is called a propellant. The residue from soap is a brisant. It means that it burns many times faster and is only good for destroying things. You can use it for propelling too, but it's a waste. One of your grenadiers can throw the equivalent of a barrel of black powder at the enemy."

"Soap?"

"Yes."

A runner went to Artlam's home and some of Artlam's servants brought what I asked for. We found a vacant room. I handed out notes on the battery and showed the parts. The chemists just had to touch and smell everything. They loved the sulphuric acid though it made their eyes water. The acid was put in the five cell glass container and then the plates were lowered in. They were supported by a hollowed out block of hardwood coated with paraffin.

Mantoya got the job of touching one insulated silver wire to the side of a small light bulb and then another to the bottom. The light burst into life and I saw wide grins by all five men. Jonna, Galdem and I had to smile.

"This means I don't need your little batteries anymore?"

"You do. These batteries are big and heavy. When on a march you need them to be light."

"Ahhh, I see."

"And when the power drains from this battery here I connect it to the generator and charge it up again?"

"You could, but this is too powerful and it produces the wrong kind of electricity. It makes an alternating electricity. You need a type of electricity that doesn't go back and forth. You will need a device to reduce the voltage and change it to the correct type to charge the batteries."

The literature I provided had all the details I could find on charging batteries along with their construction.

Another old man was brought to me but this time I knew a little more about him. There were no dictionaries in existence, or nobody knew of any. I wanted one started and this man would be in charge of it if he was competent. Another runner was sent and he brought six copies of our Ladra dictionary.

There was software on the net that allowed me to print an English dictionary. The computer and those members of my family that were born on Bejek went through the words to erase the mention of Earth or to alter the way the words were defined. This was good for us as we had to recall more of the Ladra language and also give somebody interested in a new language something to go on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.