Shelly Hugh Driscott - Cover

Shelly Hugh Driscott

Copyright© 2007 by John Wales

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hugh Driscott is a young farmer fresh out of university. He inherits a farm and some associated small business near London Ontario. The farmhouse is well supplied with lightning rods because nature wants to burn the house down. A large silver mirror is struck by a bolt and Hugh is like a modern day Alice.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction  

My eyes opened for a moment and squinted because of the pain. Most of it was in my head. I felt drugged. Was I in a hospital? My ass hurt more than it ever had before. I looked around and saw that I was in my bedroom. There was a glass of water on the night stand. I reached for it but only managed to knock it off onto the floor with a crash.

The door opened quickly and Jonna came running into the room. Following, as if reluctant, were Lauren and Tiffany. Jonna had hurt me, I think. It was all like a dream. As I thought about it, I was fairly sure she had hurt me. I looked at Jonna's face and saw that she was very sad. She admitted hurting me but she was going to make it up to me. She picked up the fallen glass and handed it to Tiffany and pointed. Tiffany ran to the bathroom and came back with some water.

The water was passed to Jonna and she tried to help me drink. I could almost feel her remorse and her pain for what she had done. I could see her happy childhood until her mother and father had died. She was cast out into the streets to fend for herself. She had found no home until she was accepted into the Church.

These ideas shocked me. It was almost like a dream, but not mine. It had to be the effects of some drugs.

More ideas came to my mind. The Church fed me sacred food and cock. When the time came my mind bloomed. The sperm was never enough and its effects soon dwindled. I wanted more but men were hard to find. Only one or so births out of twelve were males. To make matters worse, the males always had to fight. To fight meant that some had to die.

When I was nine, I found that I was pregnant. I didn't know the father and didn't really care to know. My girl child grew quickly. A little over a year later I knew that I was pregnant again. Who would marry a ten-year-old with two children? A woman usually married at ten or eleven or joined an existing family and took an inferior position. Sometimes the position was up to tenth. There was no way to get the seed I needed to strengthen my powers, to feel the world as it was meant to be felt.

Finding a source of semen was more difficult each year. I was getting old and nobody but a pervert would want a woman as old as fourteen. The Church still provided but now only drugs and a place to belong. People had to be controlled. The Church was not very tolerant.

When Selna was four, she had grown sick during the Habstner War. There was little medicine and my baby was going to die. I had sneaked into the Church and stole the silver heart from the chest of sacred relics. I ran to my quarters and concentrated hard on the silver symbol and ran it over my child's feverish body. By morning I knew that my child would survive but there was no more power in the icon.

When I went to put the silver heart back, it's theft had been discovered. It would only be a matter of time before the guilty party was caught. In this case, a quick death would be a blessing but my two babies would die with me. I prepared all I could and snuck out of the city that night with a horse and wagon. I was very lucky because the Anguy attacked just before dawn.

I fled further and further each year. I healed the sick with my potions but war always followed. Eventually I found a safe haven with Kuenta and her children in Mendab. I had a year of peace and quiet until the Habstner came to claim this peaceful country. This is when I met you.

"Are you talking to my mind?"

Jonna's mouth didn't move and she said, "Yes, Master. It is something that I can do but it does not last for long. I need your seed to allow me to communicate."

Shit, she was talking to me with her mind unless I was going crazy. "Why did you hurt me?"

Jonna hung her head and started to cry. I could feel the pain she had in her and I was able to reach out and eventually hold her shoulder. "Tell me."

"Fislu will be thirteen in a short time, Master, and she will be too old to marry. Selna's time to marry has come. I wanted desperately for you to take them as your wives and open their minds to the glory or Ragnus."

"Ragnus?"

"Our god, Master."

"Continue your story."

"Yes, Master. I didn't know much about the holy relics. They seemed to be of great power but I dare not touch them lest they destroy me. I devised a plan for you to take my daughters. It required me to use my potions to make you slowly change your mind to accepting me, us as, as, — " She could not continue.

"Speak!"

"As you wish, Master. My daughters would have a mighty protector and your women could be our slaves. After you took my daughters, I had you take the slaves to get your essence. When I recovered all I could I looked for more. I was acting crazy and I do not know the reason. Anyway, I wanted a little more and you would not give it to me. I had to force that small sack in you to give up its wealth. You gave me what you had but it was not enough. I am so sorry Master, but I was angry. When I hurt you again, you made me your slave."

"How are your daughters?"

"I have used the 'Heart of Opfu' to heal them. I poured my power into it first and healed you as best as I could."

This reminded me of the silver slave girl. I looked at Jonna's forehead and saw a small bruise where I had hit her with it. "Where is the figurine that was in my pants?"

Jonna quickly said, "Your woman put it away at my command. It is in the Library."

"How long have you been my slave?"

"Two of your days, my Master."

"Tell me the rest."

"Kuenta is very frightened. She has been my servant for a year now but finds hostility very painful."

"Who will oppose me?"

"Nobody within these walls, Master."

"Help me up," I said, and all the girls jumped to assist me.

The memories of when I was drugged became clearer but thankfully not that graphic. I know I hurt the two girls badly, but I was hurt even more. Getting up was difficult but after how much I must have been ripped, I was doing good. When I stood I said, "Where is this heart?"

Jonna bent over and opened the drawer beside the bed and plucked out the heart. It was not the heart I would see on Valentine's Day but an actual representation of a Human heart with a bit of the major veins still attached. She handed it to me and put her hands at her sides.

"How do you use this?"

"It is something that has to be learned with the mind. Only a few women can do this and fewer men. My Church has the people with this ability helping them. I will teach you if you allow it."

"Sounds like a plan."

I tried to walk but was unsteady. Lauren and Tiffany quickly came to my assistance and supported me. Jonna was right behind. I steered us to the washroom. My asshole hurt at each step but it was not nearly as painful as it had been. Why couldn't she have used Vaseline?

"Will somebody pick up the seat for me?"

Jonna acted before anybody else could. "Yes, Master," she said, and lifted the seat.

It was a little odd to go for a whizz with somebody beside me but it was ok. Jonna watched intently as I did this task, then I shook it off. I flushed and turned to go.

"Master, may I clean you. I was told that we should always do this."

I didn't see a reason but said, "Sure."

Jonna got in front of me and then let go. When I was safe, instead of getting some ass wipe, she got to her knees and vacuumed me in. I could feel her pleasure at this and it would feel as bad to pull her off as it would to take a soother from an infant.

"Will this help you gain strength?"

"Master, I am getting weaker all the time. Soon I will not be able to talk to you."

"Then go ahead. The tanks are probably pretty full by now."

"Thank you, Master."

It was hard for Jonna to talk or rather communicate because she loved what she was now doing. Part of it could be her new slave mentality but it could also be with her compulsion to gather this strength she talked about.

My own emotions started to come into this act and I held Jonna's head. I could feel a vague fear that I would drive her head down on my cock so I said, "I would not hurt you, Jonna."

"Thank you, Master."

When I thought about something, Jonna automatically did it. I didn't have to use my hands to guide her to what felt nice. "You are doing a very good job."

"Thank you, Master."

The feeling came that I would usually try to hold at bay. I held back only a little to lengthen the pleasure, then forced my hands to my hips. Jonna knew what was happening and worked more eagerly until I shot into her mouth time after time. I had the urge to push deep but Jonna had held my hips at my suggestion.

I felt relieved and Jonna felt happy. With a little more of a search, I saw that she was at peace now. Jonna was not going to release her prize until she got every drop I had to give. She even nursed the tube for a while until I got sensitive. I didn't have to order her to get off then. When she stood, I felt compelled to reach out then bend over and kiss the woman. She didn't understand the kiss but she seemed to understand the feelings I was projecting.

When we parted, Jonna was at a partial loss as to what was happening. I didn't think I was showing the kind of love I showed Lauren or Tiffany but it was still something more than gratitude.

We walked to the Library. Some of the girls were here and the rest came from their jobs. Lauren, Tiffany and Kuenta got to their knees but they seemed to be looking to Jonna for orders.

A look at the curio cabinet showed that all of the silver articles were back in place.

"I thought Lauren and Tiffany were not your slaves."

I felt her fear now and tired to suppress it by saying that I was just after the facts. "Master, they are not full slaves but they still look to me for guidance. My slave, Kuenta, now does not have to hide her status so she kneels to me."

"Can you remove the compulsion from them?"

"With Kuenta, the answer is not right away. It is possible the other two may be corrected quicker if you allow me to use the Heart of Opfu."

"Then use it."

"Yes, Master, but I have to charge it."

I thought for a moment then went to the portal and put the heart near it. There was a spark that jumped between the two. I walked back to Jonna and held out the silver icon. "Try now."

Jonna held the silver figure and her eyes grew large. "Master, I have never seen it this full of power."

"Then use it."

Jonna went to Lauren and placed the heart on top of her head. I heard some strange words with my ears but I could understand the translation with my mind. I could also detect some thoughts below the surface but I didn't understand them. About five minutes later Jonna finished but Lauren stayed where she was.

Jonna said, "It will take time, Master, and perhaps more spells until your woman is the way she was."

"How long?"

"Perhaps a day or two."

"Do you have enough strength to do Tiffany as well?"

"Yes, Master. There is lots of power now. Usually I can cure only one or two very sick people but now I could do six."

Jonna did the same thing to Tiffany and I concentrated again on the subsurface thoughts. They were just as incomprehensible as the last time but I had a second chance to remember them. After a while I saw a pattern and soon it bloomed. By the time Jonna was done, I thought I could do it.

Jonna gave the heart back to me and I went behind Kuenta and did the same thing without the words. I could now see that there was a response to my commands in Kuenta's body. There were a lot of changes that had been made in her and I would be here days if not weeks putting the woman back to the way she had been years ago. I changed course and just got Kuenta to heal. She was young but parts of her were wearing out.

I went to Lauren then and did the same kind of repair. Lauren didn't look to me very much and kept her eyes focussed on Jonna. This made me angry but it was being corrected. When I was finished, I did the same to Tiffany. She had the same fixation on Jonna.

I looked at Jonna and said, "Kneel."

Jonna was quick to do so but she faced me. I still worked on her body. There were the usual things to repair but I saw a growing darkness in her. I stayed a long time studying this until I deduced it was a growth. It was possibly cancer or something else.

I took a rest and the girls ran off to make a meal. I had to sit and think. After we ate, Jonna knelt in front of my chair as I again went to work on her. Part of this was to learn but I did want to help. All this was strenuous to my mind so I gave the heart to Jonna so she could work on my afflictions.

There was much more to learn here. She was not working on me the same as she worked on the rest. She must have been following my mind while I did my investigating and she learned from this. There was also no verbal communication now.

I felt that Jonna was going over what she had done to me so my mind was reminded of what had happened. She then gave soothing thoughts to each of the acts that caused me so much pain. When she finished this she started to do the same thing again. When she was done, she was tired and I felt better. My asshole still hurt but not as much.

We got up and moved to the door. Fislu and Selna were more frightened of me than before and the younger ones had reverted to the way the used to be. I could not read their minds but I figured it had to do with what they witnessed when I had sex with the two girls.

"Everybody upstairs," I ordered.

I was last because I shooed Jonna up the steps before me. They waited on the landing and I directed them into my bedroom. I laid down on the bed because that was the most comfortable place. "Fislu, get on the bed please."

The girl was very frightened now. Jonna knew my thoughts or I thought she did. She ordered her daughter with words to do what I asked. The girl was as stiff as a board. I put the heart on her chest and held it. When I started the commands to heal, it worked just as good as the head. In a moment I just had to hold Fislu's breast along with the heart. The healing went well but not as good as when Jonna went over the actions she had done to me to cause me pain.

I started to do the same thing to Fislu but she pulled back from the memory. I did this three more times. Jonna yelled at her daughter but it didn't help. Taking the heart from the girl's chest, I slid down the bed and had to fight with Fislu to get her to part her legs. Again her mother had to order her to cooperate.

Instead of giving Fislu the images of what happened, I would give her the images of what should have happened. I began the seduction of the pretty twelve-year-old girl that was almost too old to marry.

Fislu had a thin coating of light hair. I liked this enough that both Lauren and Tiffany shaved for me. When I took my first lick, her legs tried to close but they couldn't get far. After a few minutes Fislu's muscles began to relax. I was causing no pain and she was seeing that I wasn't going to cause any.

In another moment she was relaxed enough that she even parted her legs more so that I had more room. She was a sweet girl and this was proven by the taste in my mouth. Sounds started to come from her lips. My tongue tip tried to enter her opening but I felt some partially healed wounds where I had ripped her. I sent my healing thoughts to her as I laved the area with saliva.

I was getting horny now but I could not find relief with this girl. "Jonna, come here and relieve the pressure."

"Oh, yes! Master."

I went back to work healing this girls wounds as I got her more and more aroused. Her mother now was sucking on me. It was not working well so I pulled away from both and said to Jonna, "Get Fislu to kneel on the bed over my face."

"Yes, Master."

When the words were spoken, Fislu was a lot more eager to get into the position I wanted. Jonna got a much better position too.

I had to work Fislu back to where I had her before but it wasn't hard. I cast healing thoughts again but I also sucked on the small nubbin that was so near. I went back and forth and this time tried to deny Jonna what she wanted until it would make me feel the best.

Fislu started to thrust at me when she felt her orgasm approaching. My own was too, but I stopped it as best I could, I tried to bring joy to this girl while healing her but I would be satisfied for joy in the short term.

Fislu suddenly froze then pushed very hard against me. I reached up to caress her small nipples and I pinched them gently. The pushing against me intensified and I heard a small scream leave Fislu's lips. I continued to work hard on her until she relaxed. I slowed down to keep her interested without being over stimulated.

In a moment Fislu started her climb again. I said, "Move around so I can play with your pretty pussy." Jonna did as I said but without taking her lips from me. When she reached my hand, she shifted around and raised one of her legs. My fingers found her wet opening.

I could convey healing through the heart in my other hand even though I was not touching anybody but me with it. There was enough of a connection without the heart actually touching the girls. Instead of healing, I projected lust to both girls. Almost instantly I got enough feedback to know that I had succeeded. My own lust was rising but I wanted it after if possible.

Fislu came first. She thrust again and again. I tucked the heart under my butt cheek and used the other hand to pinch one of her nipples. She screamed again as she pulled my arm to her. I was happy that I had been able to do this for the girl. This must have been enough for Jonna to have her own orgasm and her pelvis thrust at my fingers. This got very forceful itself. My control dropped then and I shot spurt after spurt into Jonna's eager mouth. Fislu's body was able to provide one more smaller orgasm as a way of saying thanks.

My tongue was tired but I milked Fislu's orgasm for all it was worth before I stopped. In a moment she knew that she would have to wait for more so she backed up and got off of me but not the bed. She layed down now so that her head was level with mine. Her thin arms went around my arm to pull me to her.

In a moment I said to Jonna with my mind, "Let go of that and come up here with me."

She released me with a sucking noise and said, "Yes, Master."

I looked around the room when Jonna got into position. I saw that there was less fear now. Lauren and Tiffany didn't seem to look concerned with me having two other girls in my bed but they were not my slaves, they were Jonna's.

I was thinking of asking Selna to start her healing when the phone rang. I had to get Jonna to move so I could get the phone. When I answered it I heard, "Hi Hugh. It's Willie. I am at a public phone booth. Do you want me to make the delivery?"

"Sure. Were you satisfied with the analysis?"

"It was good. You even have a surplus credit if you want me to hold onto it?"

"How much?"

"Nearly a thou. I found more rifles and ammo."

"You can hold the money for me Willie or buy more shells. You had some trust and I guess I can have some too. How long until you can make it?"

"An hour and a half I guess. I have to have some trust myself because I can't pay for all this."

"It's good there's a little trust in the world, Willie."

Willie would want to see the house when he came. This wasn't a situation where he could be paid, then forgotten. He was a business contact that may prove to be very useful. I didn't mind Willie meeting the girls but most couldn't speak our language and some of them were into slave mode. Their actions and speech would seem odd to my guest.

Since Willy didn't judge time very well I figured I could help Selna as well. She was now huddled with her sister and whispering. This had to be to find out what Fislu had felt like when she was with me.

I said to Jonna, "What do you think of Fislu's outlook now? I don't want her to fear me."

"She is young, Master. She will heal in both her body and her mind. The men of my world want to have women show fear. It keeps society stable and productive."

Jonna sounded brainwashed now. Why would she spout something that hindered her gender's chance at a better life. "Tell me how the women of your world fit into the philosophy of your Church? Don't go into a long discussion."

"Master, all women are loved and cherished."

"What freedoms do they have?"

"We have all the freedoms."

"Can you own property?"

"No, Master. It takes a man's hand to protect it."

"What about owning coins?"

"We are instructed to use the coins to purchase what is needed for the home."

"What about for yourselves?"

"Some keep some coins but if they are found, they are beaten. The family is uppermost."

"What can you tell me about people that were taken into the Church as you were?"

"The Church nurtures children that have the spark and actively searches for wild ones. Usually, these are just females, though there are a few males. They all participate in the rituals of our Church. The women do not think enough or rationally so the men usually help them. I was one of those that were found."

She said the last part with a smile, so I asked, "What were your duties in your Church?"

"I was to gather semen so that I could gain strength. My power was used to route out dissidents. Most of the women I turned in were corrected or died. I once turned in a male but many other women had to collaborate what I had found."

"What happened to the man?"

"He was found unredeemable."

Shit, Jonna was probably a Judas goat. She really sounded like her mind was warped by her upbringing. "How were you able to even think of taking the heart from your Church?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.