Shelly Hugh Driscott - Cover

Shelly Hugh Driscott

Copyright© 2007 by John Wales

Chapter 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Hugh Driscott is a young farmer fresh out of university. He inherits a farm and some associated small business near London Ontario. The farmhouse is well supplied with lightning rods because nature wants to burn the house down. A large silver mirror is struck by a bolt and Hugh is like a modern day Alice.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction  

The biggest one of the four said, "We came to offer you some help. We heard all about you." The other three were eyeing the women. Christiane had pulled away and started to cry. Tiffany got between her and the men. She was naked and only sixteen.

"Thanks, but I don't need any help. We're doing an experiment to see how many times we can cum while travelling across Canada."

"Well, you see, we were trying to do this politely but we don't have to."

I now had to smile, "You mean to fight me?"

"You're a bright one."

"Well, I have some simple questions. Are you going to use weapons or just fists and feet? The second is this going to be a free for all or do you want some rules?"

"We don't need weapons and we will just take what we want."

"Then come and get it. I haven't had a good fight in a while."

There was a plan because the two beside him went first. The one to my right threw the first punch and I blocked it and hit the guy in the throat. Playing fair with the girls at stake was not in the cards.

The second one got a kick but the leader got in and hit me with his fist. I caught him in the nuts and the fight was on.

When one went down I saw that Lauren had the girls sit on the tailgate as if this were a party. They only helped when they started cheering or booing when punches or kicks landed. With only two I eased off a bit.

I was hit with about eight solid blows and twice that in grazes. The two opponents left were groggy but a third was getting back up. I heard Jonna say in my mind, "Let the guys see Tiffany."

I threw a punch but the guy blocked most of it. There was enough time to turn and I saw that Tiffany had hold of Christiane's hair as the woman ate the sixteen-year-old while she sat on the tailgate. I almost got hit myself so I backed up quickly then moved beside the car.

The four men saw the women and what was going on. They looked at me then at the girls and attacked once more. We were all getting tired and I didn't mind looking at my ladies. Tiffany now had her legs wrapped around Christiane's neck as she screamed that she was coming.

I got a good punch in to a man that paused to look and I was down to two. I boxed with the leader as I tried to stay away from the other. Soon the other one was not looking at me at all. The leader cast an eye at the girls and I had the chance to move in and hit him four times.

When the leader fell, the last guy completely ignored me. I took a look myself and saw Lauren standing on the tailgate pulling her sister's face into her cunt. Jonna was standing on the stones driving a dildo into Christiane's pussy as quick as she could.

Lauren screamed and arched her back. She pulled Tiffany's mouth tighter to her and this set off a chain reaction. When they finally calmed down I was hit in the small of the back and went down. I saw some boots coming my way and then nothing but darkness.

I woke up and it was getting dark. I was sore all over and my mouth hurt like hell. Lauren was driving and all the girls had clothes on.

"What happened?"

"So you decided to wake up," Tiffany said.

"Yeah, I guess so."

I had to wait and ask the question again. Jonna said, "We gave the men something to look at so you could beat them but you stopped to watch. You've seen us in action before. Why did you stop to watch and get sucker punched?"

"Do you think love has something to do with it? I think you're some of the sexiest ladies on two planets."

Jonna bent over and kissed me gently and said, "Well, after you lost the fight," She emphasised the word lost, "the rest of the truckers were coming over to join the fun. If I wasn't carrying your child, I might have enjoyed the action. Instead Tiffany stands naked before twenty truckers with a subgun hanging from her hand. She didn't threaten anybody. In fact she used her other hand to finger herself. We carried you into the 4X4 and we left. I've been using the heart on you off and on for a while."

"What about my four new friends?"

"They were not much interested in us after the fight and even less so when they saw that slut fingering herself."

"That's our slut, Honey."

"Yes, I know. If she didn't suck my clit so well I'd paddle her butt."

"I saw her using our newest slut to distract the guys."

"That one has a wide streak of exhibitionism in her when she knows she's safe." She talked to Lauren and said, "I fear for the morals of your daughter when she's born."

"Last week it was our son."

"I had gas that week. Now I know it's a girl. Now be quiet so I can concentrate. I have to see if you're working right."

My pants were not on me and I was naked. Jonna got me up quickly, took off her slacks, and slid on. Truckers honked horns and Jonna just waved and shook her head as if she were the Queen going to Buckingham Castle in her horse drawn coach. It then hit me that she was a queen in a way and I was the king.

We found a nice motel with two linked rooms. I was feeling better by then and we went out and ate. The girls had me back in the room soon after. Lauren was starting to spot so I had to take her in the shower. The heart had worked on me a lot and I was in great shape and perhaps that was why I didn't die after one night with the girls.

The next morning we picked up the maps for around the area Gus mentioned. We talked to a few locals and drove to the spot that would be the easiest to reach.

We had good packs and equipment. Two hours later the small portal was flickering and this was marked on the map. The land had been beautiful but a fire had burned through it at some time. The portion with the portal had not suffered damage.

Some areas were hard to transverse because of steep inclines or some low areas filled with water. It took another hour until it looked like we reached the strongest area that we could reach. A large room was visible through the portal when enough light was allowed to get in. The packs were put down and we had a meal, then left the camp to continue our search.

I took three sightings and wrote the figures down of the strongest area. We walked until it started to flicker at the same intensity it had at first. By late afternoon we stopped and set up camp for the night. I was disappointed because the strongest point had to be half way to the middle of a tiny lake.

Through all this Christiane had not asked us what we were doing. Part of it was her slave conditioning but there had to be more.

I had purchased a free-standing eight man tent. I owned many of these but they were currently at the school. I stripped off my clothes and sat down with my legs crossed. Christiane was coaxed over to sit in my lap and Tiffany made sure my erection found a warm burrow. When Christiane was sitting and rubbing her pubic bone on me I held her face and kissed her tenderly.

"You were quiet today. Tell me your problems."

I could see her trying to resist but she soon said, "I'm worried that you will leave me in a few months when you get bored of me."

"Honey, I own lots of slaves and they never seem to leave. I feel that it's more than that. Tell me."

"That thing you carry frightens me, Master. It gave off light and when it was aimed at the sun I could see a dark room lined with stone."

"What do you think it is?"

"I don't know, but it frightens me, Master."

"Why does it frighten you? Be more specific."

"I think it's magic. I read where people are sacrificed to gain more magic. I could be the one but I love you so much I would do this for you if it would make you happy."

"Put your mind at ease. Magic is just advanced science in this case. You are not going to be sacrificed unless I fill with my semen and give you to my ladies."

"I like that part, Master."

"We are all scientists. We experiment to learn more about nature. We made some major discoveries. At the moment, we are just scratching the surface. It will be a very long time until most of this is learned."

"You will keep me then?"

"You belong to me, but more importantly you belong to us. When we get home, Jonna will introduce you to her daughters. You'll love them. Matra is a little younger than you. Since you like young girls, you are going to love Caiti. The only other man that will touch you now is Camsa."

Christiane looked down and whispered, "There may be more one day."

"Nobody will touch you."

Christiane looked even further down and the girls almost beat me for being stupid. I said, "Did you mean a son?"

"Only your son, Master. You own me and can bred me as much as you want. I will serve you faithfully until I die."

I hugged Christiane to me. She was sniffling now.

When Christiane calmed down I got her to move and I grew once more within her. I lay back and pulled her to me. She could not move very well but she tried.

Jonna went through her pack and in a moment started to slip a lubricated vibrator into Christiane's butt. Christiane came alive and I just stayed there and enjoyed myself. Lauren took the opportunity to sit on my face and Christiane tried to get her clit when I released it for her.

When I came, so did Christiane for the fifth time. She was pulled off and one of the other ladies got on. I knew that my semen would not be in her vagina long.

The next day I looked for the logical place to put in a road. Lauren started talking about a house now and this set the girls off. Jonna's mention of a place for a baby accelerated the matter. They tried to be quiet but they had to talk to Christiane verbally.

I had to wonder if Christiane would learn to do what we could do. Most people left the Church because they didn't have the spark. This meant that few people could handle what we did. The chances of Christiane having this ability were not that good.

It was still a long drive home. The topic of the new house had not died but cropped up now and again. Their fit of horniness had not returned by the time we got home. We just had a shower and got dressed so we could go out again. The damage to my face was not that noticeable. We had to see Mom and Dad and pick up two more members of my family.

Dad and Mom were overjoyed to see us and did not question Christiane's presence. I made the introductions and Christiane greeted my parents as if they were her in-laws now. I really didn't mind.

Mom asked, "How did you meet Christiane?"

"Christiane worked for one of the men after my gold. She helped me get into his office so I could meet him without his people bothering us. This man introduced me to his two partners. When we came to an understanding they called a man named Jackson. He's the one that controls the men here. Anyway, he was ordered to leave. I don't know for a fact if that has happened yet, but it may."

Mom dropped this subject and said quietly, "She seems quite attached to you already."

"I get that ability from Dad."

Dad smiled but Mom stayed serious. "Is she going to stay with you too?"

"Yes, she is."

"Are there any more?"

"There are literally thousands, Mom." She looked shocked. "Some are old men or old women. Some are infants in need of food and shelter. I take care of them all."

"Like those people we met?"

"Them and a lot more."

"How many, Hugh?"

"I have to guess and say perhaps three and a half million."

"Million?"

"Yes, Mom."

"How can you do all that?"

"I found some good people and I helped them. The situation snowballed to bring in eight cities but most of the people live on farms. They help me and they gain because I gain. I brought through a lot of weapons but also trucks, buses, a small bulldozer, tractors, and farm implements. Our farm is doing very well."

"And the common people follow you?"

"They do. They are used to cruelty or at best indifference. I provide computers and the start of an education. Their customs are very different from ours and I try to stop the greatest abuses but still let them have their own life. I think law is my greatest gift along with it being used impartially."

Caiti said, "A women usually gets married at ten there."

Caiti was promoting herself now and I was a little worried. I said, "That's true. It cuts short their childhood and thrusts them into adult responsibilities sooner than they should."

"Caiti has killed people and so has Camsa. Isn't that something that they should avoid?"

"Their world is violent. Our youngsters could not cope because they're soft. When our ancestors went to war, their families were in danger. If the children did not fight they would die. Sometimes if they fought they would still die. My family is well armed and protected, or at least as good as can be. If they can survive without killing then that's a plus. Not preparing them for the worse is criminal in my mind."

I cut the cross-examination short by saying I was hungry. We went out to eat at a restaurant. After we were seated, two men came in and sat down to have a meal. I had not seen them before but I felt that they could be part of Jackson's crew. There was no logical reason for this but it stayed with me.

When we were leaving the restaurant I stopped and stared at the two men and they stared back without saying anything. When we got to the parking lot, I saw another two men just sitting in a car. Instead of getting in I walked to the car purposely and the car hurried out of its spot and left by another exit.

I was worried now and checked under the car for a bomb and then in the trunk and engine compartment. My parents were worried when I continued and checked their car too. I found no bomb but I was helpless if there was. I could see why Bakhtin had three bodyguards and a driver.

Mom and Dad should live with us but they would be exposed when they went to work like last time. Furthermore, they would not want to leave their home. We would just have to play it by ear until I could get the men evicted.

On the way back to my home, I asked, "Matra, what is the status of the police investigation into the evidence?"

"We monitor it every hour, Master. We now only work within the box to avoid the chance of them finding it momentarily gone. There has been no new casings found but we did find a lot of plaster castings of our shoe prints."

"Thanks, that could be trouble for us. We will have to send our shoes through the portal and buy some runners."

"Runners, Master?"

"You will find out tomorrow."

"The police have found blood and gathered this too. I fear some will have come from us."

"They have to already have a lot of evidence before they will make us give up some DNA."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.