Shelly Hugh Driscott - Cover

Shelly Hugh Driscott

Copyright© 2007 by John Wales

Chapter 28

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Hugh Driscott is a young farmer fresh out of university. He inherits a farm and some associated small business near London Ontario. The farmhouse is well supplied with lightning rods because nature wants to burn the house down. A large silver mirror is struck by a bolt and Hugh is like a modern day Alice.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction  

Around seven, I parked the truck in a ritzy area. Bakhtin had to work his magic to get the vehicle past the guards in the gated community. I parked on the street in an area not developed yet so I was safe for a while.

Bakhtin took his limo to a mansion and got out with his guards and two now dishevelled looking women. Jonna and Lauren were escorted into Turpen's home with one of the bruisers holding an arm of each.

Through my link with the girls, I heard, "Who are these women, Bakhtin?"

"They belong to Driscott. I wasn't sure of Jackson considering all the men he lost. I got these two."

"Why did you bring them here? Get them out of the hall before my family sees them."

Jonna mentally said to me, "The house looks nice. Lots of marble. We're following Turpen and Tremblay and it looks like we are going into the basement."

Lauren added, "This place is a lot better of a dungeon than Artlam's house. I could be happy here for a while. Can you see us yet?"

I said mentally, "Talking and focussing on the coins are too hard for me."

Tiffany was with me and she said, "I have both of you."

I could feel Lauren and Jonna relax a bit because this was a dangerous situation. Kidnapping brought a long sentence.

Lauren added, "I see six guards besides Bakhtin's. There were four more upstairs but that may not be all of them." Tiffany used her headband to look around and directed Jonna to a potted plant. Jonna stumbled and fell against the plant. She got back up as the guard jerked her arm and called her a clumsy bitch. A coin remained unnoticed in the soil of the plant.

The procession continued into another room. When everybody was inside, the door was locked. Jonna thought to me, "That sounded like a solid door to me. The walls and ceiling seem to be made to keep screams in."

I said, "It's a meeting room, Honey. We'll make this work."

"I hope so."

Tiffany opened the portal to the basement and we stepped through. The coin was moved to a washroom and Tiffany went back to the truck. The portal collapsed and in a moment reemerged near the coin and out of sight.

Tiffany said, "What now?"

"Let's get Turpen to open the door for us."

"How? Open your mind. — Oh! That way."

We went upstairs instead. I carried an AK simply because it looked so threatening. Tiffany carried a machine pistol. We came onto a group of men in the kitchen. I called out, "Hands up or you die."

There was a scramble as they jumped to look at us but nobody went for their weapons. One man asked, "What do you want?"

"Your cooperation to start. Lean on something solid and spread your legs."

The cook immediately leaned against a freezer and the rest found walls or other surfaces to lean on. Tiffany ordered the men to spread more or lean more. I was the one that removed hardware and searched for more toys while Tiffany looked at the men. I think it was the way she casually carried the machine pistol that told the men she knew what she was doing and wouldn't hesitate to shoot. She did not appear worried in the least. The fact that she had Wonder Woman's head band on must have been noted. I would have to get some silver bracelets and golden rope next.

I had lots of tie wraps and used them on everyone's wrists and ankles. Dishtowels were used for gags and the men were put carefully on the floor. I asked the cook, "Who else is in the house?"

"You're not going to hurt them, are you?"

"I just want to give them bracelets like you have. I want to talk to Turpen and Tremblay without guns pointing at me."

"They're upstairs."

"Who's upstairs?"

"Mrs Turpen and her daughter Janet."

"What rooms are they in?"

"I can show you. I don't know for sure."

"That sounds like a sensible plan." I turned to the men and said, "Turpen's downstairs in his soundproof room. I came here to talk. If I have to start shooting because you boys wanted to be heros, it makes sense that I leave no witnesses. Do I make myself clear?"

There were a lot of vigorous nods. I cut the tie wrap on the cook's legs with some kitchen sheers then took more cloth with me for those upstairs. The cook slowly preceded me up the steps. When we got to the landing, the cook turned toward one large double door. I whispered, "I'll knock and you will talk. Turpen called you and asked you to get his wife. What would he call her about?"

"They have parties all the time."

"Good, do you know what you have to say?"

"Give me a moment." When she nodded her head, I rapped on the door daintily.

We heard, "Yes?"

"Mr Turpen asked me to get you."

"What is it for?"

"There's a visitor at the door. I believe it's for a social engagement."

"I'll be right out, Audrey."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I whispered, "Sit down quietly." I helped the woman to the floor and then pushed her over.

In a moment the door opened and a woman about thirty five came out and saw the cook. The woman gasped and hurried to her. I was behind her and had my hand supporting her jaw so she could not cry out. She tried to struggle but she was already at a disadvantage from bending over.

When the woman froze I whispered, "I have no intention of hurting anyone. Your husband had some illegal dealings with some people that want to harm me. I wish to talk to your husband and explain how it was uncouth of him to attempt this. I'm going to put a tie wrap around your wrists and your feet and gag you. I do not want to do anything more violent. Are you going to cooperate? The alternative is that I punch you hard enough that you get knocked out. This is your choice."

I got a vigorous nod and I said, "Lay on the floor so I can do your hands."

I released the woman's jaw and she didn't yell. Tie wraps were again used.

"I'm afraid that Janet needs to be tied like this too. Will you call her from her room for me or do I have to barge in and possibly destroy some of your property?"

"I'll call her if you don't hurt her."

"You have my word."

The mother thought for a few seconds and called out, "Janet, will you come here for a moment. I need your help."

The other door opened quickly and it was a five-year-old that came out. I stopped my lunge for her and let her hurry to her mother.

"What are you doing, Mommy?"

After a short pause she said, "I was playing a game. Do you want to play?"

"What do you do?"

I hummed to myself to let her know somebody was near her and the girl turned. I came over and crouched on the floor when the girl didn't run.

"Hi, we were going to play war and take prisoners. I got more downstairs. You can play on my side or with the men."

"What are you doing here?"

"You're a smart girl. I'm angry at your father. I want to talk to him so I sneaked in. I just want the rest of the people in the house to not bother us when we talk."

"You can talk to him on the phone."

"It's better to do this in person. I only want to talk to him, then I will go. Will you help?"

She did not answer and her mother said, "Help him, Honey. It gets him out of the house sooner."

The girl turned to me and said with an uncertain voice, "Ok."

"Let's go to your father's room in the basement."

"I can't go there."

I looked at the mother and she said, "You have permission this time."

I put out my hand and the girl gave me hers uncertainly. We walked down the stairs and stopped in the kitchen to see Tiffany trying to cover as much area of the house as possible.

Tiffany waved and smiled to Janet. When she got closer she said, "Hi, Janet. Are you going to join our side for the game?"

"Is this a game?"

"A little like a game. It's serious but not really bad."

We got to the door in the basement and we saw a telephone with no dial on it. I said, "You have to pick up the phone and wait. If it's your father then say that your mommy fell down the stairs. If it is somebody else ask to talk to your dad."

"Are you going to hurt him?"

"I promise to not hurt him or anybody else if they don't fight."

"Ok."

Tiffany said, "There's a tiny camera above the door."

When I saw it, I said to Janet, "We are going to be at the side. Just look at the door all the time and not us."

"Ok."

The girl did as I asked and she said, "Daddy, Mommy fell. She's hurt —. Ok."

She stepped back and we waited. The girl didn't look at us but I knew she wanted too. When the door opened, I played football and ran forward to knock the man over. I was in the room with the AK up and Tiffany right behind me. Nobody had guns out and they didn't reach for any.

"Hands up, high!"

Everybody complies. Janet was crouching at her father to help but Tiffany had him covered.

I used the rifle to point. "Walk to the wall and spread them. Lean on the wall."

Soon I had everybody there and both Jonna and Lauren started removing hardware. Turpen was last and he was bleeding from his fell. I quickly secured their wrists. This included Bakhtin and his men.

"Let's go to the kitchen."

We made the trip with Janet walking beside her father. Jonna and Lauren were now armed. When the men were seated on the floor with the rest, I got the two ladies upstairs and brought them down too.

Questions were thrown around by Turpen and Tremblay. Bakhtin demanded answers to stay in character. When everyone was finally quiet I said, "Hello. You people sent some men to my home and broke in. You then abducted my parents and my two women." This let everybody know who I was if they were aware of the facts.

"This all has to stop. That guy in — my city — is still there. I want him called off."

Turpen said, "I don't know what you are talking about."

"I'm not the police. Do you want to go through a lot of unpleasantness just to make you admit your part in this?"

"No, I guess you're right."

I looked at Tremblay and said, "Are you going to pretend that you are an innocent party?"

It took a few seconds until the man said, "No."

"Good, then we can begin, but I would rather talk in private."

The three major players were assisted to stand and I escorted them back to the soundproofed room. I brought out the icon and worked on Tremblay, then Turpen. They went to sleep and I just waited. Bakhtin stayed silent. He knew what was going on and didn't want to bother his master for foolish reasons.

Janet came to the room and watched me and I said, "You can come in but you have to be quiet." The girl did and sat beside her father.

When Tremblay awoke I gave him the facts of life and he started to tell me some interesting facts that I might be able to use. Turpen's turn came later.

"Gentlemen, I am going to fine each of you for what you have attempted to do." Since they were my slaves, they did not object at all. "Turpen, what is the price you paid for all your military hardware?"

"Twelve million or so, Master."

"Bakhtin, what is the value of all your military hardware?"

"Seven and a half or eight million, Master. I'm not up to date on the latest figures."

"I will call it eight because of your cash. I want you to find some trucks and load up all of your military equipment and ship it to my warehouse in London."

"Yes, Master. At once."

"No need for that. I want only three trucks per day. Turpen will be doing the same thing." I turned to the man in question. "Is that not right?"

"Yes, Master, you can have all of it."

"Good."

I looked at Tremblay and said, "The Russian and the Chinese military are selling their AK-47 rounds very cheaply. I know that you have ways of getting this sort of equipment through customs. I want you to buy shiploads of these shells for me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.