Erik - Cover

Erik

Copyright© 2007 by Stegro88

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Erik is picked up and put down but everything has changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Harem   Violence  

Water washed over his face as Erik slowly woke up. Something wasn't right, why was water washing over his face? He slowly stood and looked around. Definitely not what he expected.

He was standing on a white sand beach that gave way to a wide open expanse as far as the eye could see. Dotted through it were herds of various animals. A breeze chilled him and as he wrapped his arms around himself, he realised he did not have a shirt on. Looking down at himself, he saw he was naked, or at least the body was. It was not the body he remembered.

The skin was darker and looked healthier. There was more muscle mass and definition. He might have been taller but he couldn't tell without scale. He could see and hear better and his hair was longer. And his penis had grown as well.

Tearing his eyes away from his body, he looked around for any signs of how he got here. He didn't find any but he did find a collection of very interesting stuff; 3 chests of different sizes and 2 boats to be exact. On the lid of one of the chests was a sheet of paper. Having nothing better to do, he walked over, picked it up and read it.

Hello Erik Harold Karlsen. You are on a beach, obviously, that is on a planet that is very similar to Earth as it was about 35,000 years ago. There are some differences but we will leave them to you to figure out. Those that live in this land are effectively human as there are no significant differences, though they are equal in technological development as the equivalent Human in the same time period on Earth. From where you are standing you can see the few items we provided to give you a little start in this world. We suggest you take it as soon as possible.

Your appearance, you may be wondering, has changed. We have returned you to a physical age of 18 while improving your musculature, senses, stamina and genitals. We have improved your memory and allowed you to keep all your memories of your previous life but recommend not dwelling on them. As certain events occur, you may find you know something that you have never learnt. That would be one of the pieces of information we have stored in your memory that will be unlocked when specific events occur.

On a side note, in your previous life, you died of a boating accident. One of the fuel lines on your boat was not correctly attached and when you started the engine, it detonated.

Do not expect any further assistance from us so enjoy this life.

P.S. Do not go anywhere unarmed.

Erik was confused as anyone could be but a breeze coming from over the water reminded him of his current state of nakedness so he set to finding some clothes. Wondering if the chests held any, he decided to look. Opening the chest in front of him seemed the best place to start. It was an average looking chest with curved lid and measuring about 3ft wide, 2ft long and 2ft deep.

Inside he found 2 pairs of fur pants and a pair of skin pants, 3 skin shirts and 2 fur jackets. Beside the pile of clothes sat a pair of boots and a belt. A breeze broke him out of his reverie and he quickly put on the skin pants, shirt and a fur jacket. With the boots and belt on last, Erik felt much better. Time for the other two crates.

Both were the same size at 4ft wide and 2ft long and 1ft high. Opening the first one, he found it full of weapons. 2 swords he recognised as of the Viking style, 2 medium axes and a full-sized battle-axe. Tied to the lid with leather ties were half a dozen different knives in leather scabbards, and a pair of flints in a small pouch.

Under the weapons, he found a hauberk, pants and gloves all made from chainmail. He also found two helmets of different styles. Erik took a knife that caught his eye and slipped it onto his belt. Figuring that he would not need any of the other weapons, he closed the lid and moved to the last chest.

This two, was of great surprise to Erik. It was filled with various wood working tools; different sized saws, axes, adzes, hammers, chisels, rasps, files and even a small hand drill. He wasn't sure what to do with all these tools; he hadn't done any carpentry work since before his mother had died. Closing the chest, he left it to time to decide if he would ever need the tools. Surely whoever put him here thought he did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.