Understanding Power - Cover

Understanding Power

Copyright© 2007 by DarkEmrys

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story is an exploration of two witches with a somewhat different understanding of their power. Rebecca and Melissa, Mistress and slave, have found the man they know to be the companion they have searched for. If all goes well, they may have found the man to fulfill them sexually and magically.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following morning, Mandy was the first to awaken. As if repeating the previous day, her bladder was uncomfortably full and her erection throbbing; the only difference today being that Matthew's arms held her tightly in place. As her eyes drifted open, she saw Melissa smiling broadly.

"Good morning, precious. Let's go take care of this," Melissa whispered, her hand drifting down to lightly brush soft, padded fingertips against Mandy's sensitive cockhead.

Mandy shivered visibly and nodded, unsure of what her friend and lover meant, but feeling that it was better not to ask. She really needed to pee. The women climbed from the bed delicately, hoping not to wake their Owners, and headed for the tiny but comfortable bathroom. Melissa waved Mandy in, chuckling lightly at the girl's nervous stride, then closed the door and deposited herself on the toilet, looking up expectantly. Mandy raised an eyebrow in question, but Melissa, still grinning, merely pointed to her mouth, lips parting slowly.

"You mean ... really?" Mandy asked with disbelief.

"Please, precious? I really want to taste you," Melissa responded matter-of-factly. "Mistress already gave me permission any time you want, and I'm sure your Master won't mind. Try it with me?"

By the end of the brief conversation, Mandy's cock deflated significantly – the pressure from her bladder overpowering any other sensations – and now hung limply between her beautiful thighs. Her hand grasped the middle of the shaft, and she nervously deposited the soft head on Melissa's lips, the well-trained slave delicately sucking the spongy mushroom into her mouth. Mandy tentatively released her bladder before tightening her internal sphincter muscles quickly, depositing only a tiny squirt of her yellow waste water on Melissa's tongue; Melissa cooed softly, sparkling blue eyes drifting closed as she drank the warm, tangy offering greedily. Her eyes opened long enough to flicker encouragement at the wary raven-haired girl, and she was promptly rewarded with a steady spray of salty piss. She whimpered quietly as her throat pulsed and flexed, accepting the gift and drinking it down steadily. Mandy sighed with relief, her bladder emptying quickly into the belly of her lover until she began to harden, the pressure in her belly changing from immediacy to urinate to arousal. Melissa's eyes sparkled even brighter as she felt the cockhead in her mouth begin to swell, but suddenly pulled away as the stream of piss ended, locking her hands behind Mandy's head and pulling her down urgently into a kiss. There was no liquid left in her mouth, but the aftertaste was strong enough to give Mandy her first taste of tangy yellow waste. The black-haired girl chirped in surprise and then melted into the soft kiss, her tongue swirling around her friend's and gathering her first taste of urine. Her mouth watered profusely, and Melissa gulped that down as well.

The kiss continued for longer than it was meant, both girls lost in the loving embrace of the other, before a gentle knock at the door awakened their senses once again, and they parted amidst quiet giggles and loud smiles.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.