Understanding Power - Cover

Understanding Power

Copyright© 2007 by DarkEmrys

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story is an exploration of two witches with a somewhat different understanding of their power. Rebecca and Melissa, Mistress and slave, have found the man they know to be the companion they have searched for. If all goes well, they may have found the man to fulfill them sexually and magically.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"I've never felt that I didn't look like a woman," said Mandy as she created a small breakfast for her lover. "I always just assumed that the hormone doses altered the way my body developed so I was essentially ninety-nine percent female inside and out with that final one percent being my penis."

"There's not a person on earth that would ever think you're not a woman," Matthew replied casually. "In reality, a person's gender has very little to do with their sex, speaking in slightly scientific terms."

Mandy served him a plate full of pancakes and syrup with sausage links before settling into a chair opposite him with her own much smaller portion of the foodstuff. They ate slowly as they discussed her body shamelessly, far more enthralled with their newfound feelings than the meal. When they awoke earlier in the morning curled together on the sofa that witnessed Mandy's deflowering, they greeted each other with a deep morning kiss and spent at least an hour waking up in the arms of a lover. Mandy issued the first words of the day with a confident, proud declaration of love for the man warming her body with his own.

He reciprocated readily and without thought, knowing he would never question his feelings for her because they developed quickly which, for him, meant they were real. He did not speak untrue words, nor did he question his instincts; they served him well from poverty to a corporate management position with one of the largest organizations in the world. But over breakfast, while metabolisms fired their bodies into a healthy rhythm, they were able to speak from their minds rather than their hearts, so they discussed the most prominent topic – that of Mandy's trans-gendered state.

"You are a woman, Mandy," he stated boldly. "You just have a few different working parts. A Ferrari with a Ford engine doesn't make it a non-Ferrari; it's just a modified thing of perfection which could arguably make it more perfect." She blushed lightly at the compliment while she chuckled. Men and their car analogies.

"I'm nervous about going back to work on Monday," she said, dodging the topic, her modesty deep-seated from a strong dislike of being the center of attention.

"Then don't go. I was thinking about taking a few days off anyway, and if I'm not there, you really don't have a reason to. We could go visit some friends of mine that I think you should meet." He was matter-of-fact as he spoke, not really giving her a chance to argue the point while knowing she would agree anyway.

"More time with you? I'm in," she said around a tiny mouthful of pancake. "I just hope there's not a pool. I can't hide in a bikini."

"You won't have to with these friends," he replied. "They'll know your secret before you even say 'hello' to them. And no, I haven't told them nor will I. They'll just know."

"They sound very mysterious," she quipped. "Should I wear lead underwear?"

"It might help," he chuckled, still not fully believing that Rebecca and Melissa could not read minds.

Once breakfast was over, Mandy gathered the dishes and began washing them by hand, preferring to perform any action on her own rather than relinquishing the responsibility to a machine. She hummed softly as she scrubbed the porcelain discs and steely utensils, listening to Matthew explain some of the details about his friends. The fact that both were female and very beautiful from his description bothered her; she didn't want to share, but she didn't want to offend the first person she ever really loved. She quickly tucked her emotions away, wanting to concentrate on the moment, a perfect moment that was a new experience for her – a relationship. Anything she was a part of before felt more to her like a friends-with-benefits ordeal. Amidst her contemplations she realized that she was still nude, her tall, lithe body displayed before the first man she gave herself to, but she never removed the white ribbon decorating her swan-like neck.

She gasped as something smooth prodded between her firm asscheeks and then dropped the plate in her hands as a searing pain momentarily radiated outwards from her tiny puckered ring of muscle and course through her body. She quickly gripped the ledge of the counter to steady herself as her knees buckled while the enormous cock that took her virginity once again impaled her tiny hole.

"Ohhhhh, Daddyyyyyyy," she sighed, her breath catching immediately at the realization of what escaped her lips, but the embarrassment quickly died when a strong, slightly rough hand wrapped around the pink head of her rapidly swelling cock. Matthew began to pump his hips in little bursts, fucking into her bowels for the second time while fisting the head of her cock.

"Does my little bitch like being assfucked?" he asked, knowing now that between the ribbon and the words of passion that she was submissive and that he would have her serve him very soon. He pistoned back and forth with his lower back flexing in rhythm, the strokes growing in depth until he was taking her vice-like rear passage with the full length of his enormous prick. "God you're such a hot little shemale," he added for effect, noticing her head hanging forward, chin against chest and eyes glazed. Her long, smooth cock erupted instantly upon hearing herself labeled a shemale, the title creating feelings of shame and embarrassment in her womb, but her balls contracted anyway, splattering the cabinet doors before her with white, sticky cream. With each contraction of her swaying sack her sphincter also flexed, the rhythmic massage against his cockshaft setting off his own explosion. He pressed his hips forward for the last time, burying the full length of his cock in her hot chute and drawing a delicate chirp of pain from his lover. His massive tool spurted globs of his seed into her bowels until his tank was empty.

Matthew steadied himself and slowly pulled away, his softening cock slipping from her gaping asshole immediately followed by a miniature rivulet of his cum, smiling to himself as it seeped down her inner thighs only to see her clench them together to smear the sticky goo onto the soft flesh, not wanting it to be wasted on the floor.

"Clean up and then shower. We have a lunch date," he said with little emotion before strolling away for his own shower. He grinned to himself as left her there, knowing she would be confused and aroused by what just happened. Have I just been collared? She pondered the idea with furrowed brows as she finished the dishes and wiped up her cum from the cabinet doors and blushing deeply as a cummy fart gurgled from her tender real hole when she knelt to wipe the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.