Understanding Power - Cover

Understanding Power

Copyright© 2007 by DarkEmrys

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is an exploration of two witches with a somewhat different understanding of their power. Rebecca and Melissa, Mistress and slave, have found the man they know to be the companion they have searched for. If all goes well, they may have found the man to fulfill them sexually and magically.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Matthew smiled down at Rebecca's grinning face as he asked, "Limits?"

"My whore has none, just nothing permanent," she answered with a devious hint in her voice.

Rebecca then walked slowly to the closet and opened the doors to reveal shelves, hooks, drawers, and cabinets full of toys, restraints, and all manner of gear to be used on the bound and gagged slut. She reached for a slim bamboo cane hanging from a hook by a small leather loop and took it down, flexing it in her hands as she walked towards Melissa. Soon the only sound in the room was a swish as the cane sliced the air and landed with a sharp noise across Melissa's ass, drawing a whimper from the girl, but Matthew also noticed her pussy contracted just once. He walked towards her and, upon reaching her, pressed the wide leather head of the crop to Melissa's clit, pushing so hard against it that the shaft of the drop bowed. Rebecca aimed the cane across Melissa's lower back for the second strike of the evening, taking no notice of the long, red welts on the girl's skin from the two cane strikes.

With the pleasantries finished, Matthew and Rebecca slowly circled the girl, attacking her tender flesh with the tools of their trade until she was a blubbering, squirming mass of welted flesh. They had purposefully avoided striking her pussy, clit, or nipples though they came very close. Rebecca's aim was phenomenal, for Melissa's tiny breasts were almost entirely swollen with raised, aching lines, the darker skin of her nipples closely framed by them without actually having been struck. A misty sheen of sweat covered the reeling girl's body while Matthew sat in a chair across the room to admire their handiwork. Rebecca joined him, depositing herself in his lap and straddling him.

She kissed Matthew deeply, their tongues launching into a moist combat, fighting back and forth between the two oral battlefields. Rebecca indulged her slut, whom she was facing away from, by grinding her hips against Matthew's lap, her firm ass flexing and the cheeks opening and closing with the motion to reveal and hide repeatedly her tiny rosebud. Melissa stared at them, spittle drooling out of one corner of her mouth, the gag making it impossible for her to hold it in. Little made the whore happier than to lick, suck, and tongue fuck her Mistress' tiny asshole. But after a short display to tease her slut, Rebecca ended the show and concentrated on her new lover, wanting to feel him inside her for the first time.

Her hands dropped to his lap beneath her where she quickly unzipped his pants and fished inside them for his cock. Her hand stroked him inside his pants until he was fully hard, which didn't take long, and then she freed it from its linen prison. The nude woman lifted her tiny body with her strong thigh muscles and slowly lowered onto his cock while she held the base to aim it into her. She hissed softly into his ear, her body shuddering as the massive organ stretched her cunt. It had been a long, long time since she had had more than toys inside her, and none of them this big, but the fullness of her pussy only made her lust stronger. After an extended moment, her tiny ass rested against his thighs, his cock buried deep in her womb with the mushroomed head lightly pressing her cervix. She sat back onto his lap and looked deep into his eyes as she began to lift her tiny frame before lowering herself again. She rode his massive, hard cock slowly and never broke eye contact, her face occasionally contorting slightly from the pleasure radiating through her body. Matthew hands roamed up and down her body from her neck to her thighs and everywhere in between, concentrating on her nipples each time he reached them, pinching them roughly and rolling them between grasping thumbs and forefingers which only made her moan. She continually moved her hips faster, picking up speed with every thrust until she was wantonly bouncing up and down the thick shaft, her entire body jarring with each pound as she fell onto him and gasping at the same time. Matthew held her hips firmly in his strong hands, using his upper body strength to help lift her almost all the way off his cock before pushing her back down, her slight body size making it very easy for him to manhandle her that way. Her head began to fall backward as her eyes rolled into her head but she never stopped riding him as hard as she could manage, his strong hands assisting her.

She let out a loud, erotic scream of pleasure as an orgasm erupted inside her, her pussy spasming uncontrollably around the fat cock inside her while mini-spurts of thick pussy cream oozed down the shaft and pooled around his balls on the seat of the chair. Matthew continued to lift and lower her tiny body throughout her orgasm, effectually fucking himself with her body to extend her orgasm though he had no thoughts of cumming himself ... yet. Rebecca collapsed against his chest and gasped for air, her body still twitching sporadically as the orgasm subsided and melted away into a glow of sexual satisfaction.

For the first time in at least twenty minutes, Melissa's whimpers reached the ears of her torturers. Matthew's eyes rose from Rebecca's glowing little body to Melissa's aching frame while Rebecca turned to look over her shoulder with a leer.

"You don't deserve his cock yet, worthless slut." Rebecca rose, sighing audibly as she did so, which caused Matthew's half-flaccid cock to slip out of her and flop wetly across his belly. Normally she would clean the cock of her lover, but tonight she wanted her cum to dry on his tool so that Melissa might taste it later if she performed well enough to earn such a reward. Rebecca picked up the crop and cane from Melissa's feet and returned them to the closet, hanging them in their proper places before removing multiple lengths of rope from another set of hooks. Matthew noticed the rope and stood; he approached Melissa and kneeled before her to release her feet from the bonds and then stood to do the same for her hands. He caught her before she collapsed and lowered her to the floor, the pool of sweat and her acidic pussy secretions stinging her red skin, which had swollen in a few places and split at the tops of some of the welts, darker red droplets of blood hiding in the little ridges. She moaned loudly around the ball gag as a new fire attacked her aching flesh, but neither Rebecca nor Matthew did anything to prevent it, and she didn't want them to.

Rebecca approached the pair with the rope, but she had also retrieved an anal hook as well. The pair worked quickly to restrain Melissa on her stomach with her body arched backwards, her arms crossed behind her back and her wrists attached to the opposite ankle. The position was painful, but Rebecca made it worse. Melissa's one consolation in this position was that her head could hang forward, but that was shortly remedied as Matthew tied her long hair to the shaft of the hook while Rebecca pushed the curve of the hook into the girl's ass, holding her head up and back. Melissa groaned painfully as her body was held tight, arched backward and stretched to its limits even though she was a flexible girl. Her eyes watered and she cried openly, but the dominant pair ignored the tears, the droplets from the slut's eyes interesting them far less than the thicker, gooey droplets leaking from the slut's cunt. Matthew smiled inwardly and thought, "Well, pain does hurt, but my god does she enjoy it."

Matthew sat down beside the restrained, aching slave, his hands reaching out to occasionally clamp her clit or nipples between his strong fingers and causing her to squeal from the pain, though her vocal reactions were far more controlled that he expected. At the same time, Rebecca sat down before the crying slut's face and began berating her.

"You useless pig. You've made a mess of my floor." Rebecca sharply slapped Melissa's creamy white cheek and the girl bucked in surprise, immediately yelping quietly as her motion tugged at her restraints, her joints surging with pain, her hair being tugged at the roots and the hook in her tiny rosebud yanking at her roughly. She began to sob instantly, the crying of an injured toddler waiting for its mother. Matthew shot Rebecca a concerned look, internally asking himself if they had pushed too hard, but Rebecca winked at him and flashed the tiniest of smiles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.