Understanding Power - Cover

Understanding Power

Copyright© 2007 by DarkEmrys

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is an exploration of two witches with a somewhat different understanding of their power. Rebecca and Melissa, Mistress and slave, have found the man they know to be the companion they have searched for. If all goes well, they may have found the man to fulfill them sexually and magically.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Magic is not what you think it is. Really, your civilizations have misinterpreted the reality of many things. For example, gods, goddesses, deities, higher beings - they don't actually exist. The supernatural beings you believe in are not beings at all, but forces. They do not think, know, act. They only do what they exist to do. Mother Nature, as you call her, is one of the things you have gotten right," the woman said, her musically intoned voice filling her companion's senses.

"You say that we 'got Mother Nature right.' Would you care to expand on that?" he asked in a polite tone, his eyes showing deep curiosity buried beneath the layers of brown and green. The woman sitting before him loved his eyes, for they were the colors of her power, the colors of her Mistress.

"It's difficult to explain, but I will try. You see, Mother Nature is, in fact, mother to many things. She is the force behind life..." she said quietly, her eyebrows furrowing slightly in contemplation. "She does not know, per say, that she is mother to anything. She only knows that her purpose is to create that which is beautiful, that which lives. But she is not alone. Father Light, you call Him the Sun, helps her, as does our Mother Silver, you call Her the Moon." She smiled quite broadly, yet internally, while her pale face showed only a soft, smirking grin as the man's facial features formed into deep question. "As I said, they are forces, not beings. We name them out of love and respect, and we give them genders to reflect their ... place in the world," she said, her voice growing softer as the conversation continued. The translation of knowledge into words was draining her of the energy she thrived on.

"I see you're feeling a little more poorly as we talk. Should we stop for the evening?" he asked in a concerned tone. Even after only a few days, this man had begun to feel something for this strange, yet enchanting, woman. Something he couldn't identify.

"I would like that very much. I wish to continue our discussions, but being so far from my Mistress drains me," she said in almost a whisper, her voice trailing off. Her eyes, followed by the rest of her head, turned slowly towards the nearest window. The last of her power radiated from somewhere inside her, that place in her soul where it resided in stores until it was needed, radiated slowly through her body, and she slowly rose from her chair, floating casually through the open window. She did not fly, only glided slowly, and suddenly she was gone. The man watched in interest, having already known that this strange woman was not "normal" as he had known normal to be, so the sight did not surprise him as much as arouse his deep curiosity. He sat for a moment thinking about the things they had discussed, smiled to himself and rose from his own seat, strolling quietly but confidently into his bedroom to rest for the evening.

The woman, however, floated imperceptibly through the night-darkened sky until she reached her destination - a small cabin at the base of a small mountain near the city she had been visiting earlier. Though she was no longer levitating, the grace of her strides took her to the top of the steps without a sound. She opened the knobless door without ever touching it and moments later was resting comfortably in a very large, cushioned chair. Nearby swishing sounds came closer and ceased, and the woman looked down, reaching out her pale-skinned hand to caress the cheek of another, younger woman.

"Hello, my pet," she said casually.

"Good evening, Mistress," said the kneeling woman.


"Good morning, milady," said the man, bowing courteously in an honorable display of respect.

"Hello again, Matthew. Please, call me Rebecca. I assure you, your respect is shown to me in many ways, so the formalities are not needed," she replied, her musical voice again resonating in the room. Matthew always seemed to associate the sound of her voice with various winds, each tone harmonizing with the next to create a chord that was both beautiful and moving. He'd had to remember to ask her about that if he ever had the chance.

He gazed at the woman in silence, noting the tanless skin that appeared as smooth as a soft Spring breeze, the delicate eyes the color of a perfect emerald, a much deeper green than was common, and the dark hair the color of the rich black soil of the Great Plains' rich earth. The flowing cloth draped around her tiny form was soft, thin cotton, the colors of the single garment every shade of green imaginable. She also wore flat, strappy sandals made of suede leather. He then gazed up and down the woman's body slowly, the sight drifting into not only his brain, but his senses. Her feet were tiny, delicate, and smooth, and the rest of her form, also tiny and delicate, was curved and voluptuous though she was barely five feet tall. He could not see her body as her feet were the only flesh visible other than her face and neck, but her softly flowing dress hugged her gentle yet deep curves. Her hips were wide compared to a waist that had to be smaller than even his thigh, and he was a skinny man. Her stomach was flat; he thought he could see the outline of defined muscles in her abdomen. Her breasts were quite large for her tiny frame, their roundness swelling out beautifully from her wide shoulders. He blinked in surprise when he realized he had been staring, quietly noting the swelling in his pants and thanking his luck that he had remembered to wear his boxer briefs, which held his member tight against his leg under his loose pants, thus giving no evidence of his arousal.

"Forgive me, Rebecca. I don't mean to stare, but you are a truly beautiful woman," he said with a hint of embarrassment.

"No need to apologize, my dear," she replied lightly with a gentle smile, "Besides, I don't think I've appreciated many compliments as deeply as that one."

She sat delicately in the same chair she had occupied the previous evening, tucking her legs underneath her and leaning comfortable against the large, padded arm. While his eyes had roamed over her covered body, she had taken the opportunity to study his body as well. He was tall, standing six feet even, and he was very handsome. A soft white linen shirt covered his average build. His shoulders were not as broad as a warrior's, but she knew he was strong. His loose black pants covered his lower body, and his large feet were bare. What really struck Rebecca about this man were his deep eyes, colored brown and green. They showed a wisdom and tenderness that was rare in the modern world. His dark skin and hair only added to his beauty, but his eyes engaged her.

Matthew sat across from her, crossing his legs much like a Yoga position and rested his hands on his knees, briefly pondering the playful, flirtatious reply before asking, "How old are you, Rebecca?"

An amused smirk graced her lovely face, her thick red lips curving upward and separating slightly to show a glimpse of perfect white teeth. "What an oddly direct question to begin our discussions today. I admire that, so I will answer," she said pleasantly, not a hint of offense or irritation in her voice. She continued, "I am - and this is no exact number - four thousand years old." She watched her companion's handsome face for a response, but she saw no surprise, no disbelief; she only saw curiosity in his eyes and other features.

"Tell me, if you will, how that is possible," he stated in a tone and manner that demanded a reply, yet again with no hint of anything negative - only respect and a deep desire to understand.

She mused internally about the respect she heard in his voice and felt in his actions, but the demanding, expecting, and dominant tone did not escape her notice. This man was truly remarkable to take such information in stride. Her reply was not immediate, but she did begin, "I see that your questions are more directed at the things you witnessed last night when I left. I must apologize. I hadn't planned to give you even a glimpse of my power, but I would have never made it home to rest if I had taken any other way. Flight is the fastest mode of travel." She noticed that always-present curiosity in his features as she mentioned not being able to return home; there was also concern. She smiled, her body sensitizing itself to the very slight arousal she felt in his presence.

After the short pause, she continued, "I spoke to you yesterday about the deities your civilizations believe in, about how they are little more than forces. I also commented on those forces and their "titles," so to speak, that we give them. Mother Nature, as you call her, is Mistress to us. Father Time is Master. Father Light, your Sun, is a Master to us. We decided to call them Master and Mistress because like everyone, every single person, we are slaves to them. Every person, past, present and future, is, was, or will be a slave to something. Most are slaves to power. Peasants of the medieval times were slaves to the knights' power. That power came from the King, whom they were also slaves to. Me ... I am the worst, and the best, kind of slave."

She had watched Matthew's face as she spoke. She was quite happy at his facial responses. He never showed distaste or disbelief. She wanted him, but it would have to wait. She needed him to understand first. As she was quietly musing, another question rang out.

"You say we are all slaves to something, usually some kind of power, and that you are the best and worst kind. Please, elaborate for me," he said in the same demanding yet polite tone she had grown to like.

"You are a cunning creature, my dear. But you won't get your answers out of me just yet; you are not ready for more than what I give you now. However, I can give you some explanation," she said playfully, but she noted that through her flirting, giggly voice, he understood that she was both very serious, and very unwavering. She continued, happy with his understanding, "My Mistress, Mother Nature, is one of the stronger forces in the world. Her purpose, while singular - to create that which lives - is much broader than it may seem. In order for her to create that which lives, she must also destroy it. Natural disasters are not disasters. They are my Mistress creating balance. I ... have assisted her at times to create these disasters. But that is a story for another day. To explain a bit of my power, I draw it from my Mistress and her creations. Anything that lives, that thrives, can give me energy and power," she said as she reached a tiny hand over the arm of the chair, placing a delicate finger on the petal of a potted flower nearby. Her finger began to glow with a soft, green light and the flower quickly shriveled and died. The sight had taken him a bit by surprise; the dark spot had appeared on the petal where her finger made contact and spread rapidly, the life of the plant slowly draining into her finger. She did not wait long, however, seeing that he understood, even if only partially, how she derived her power before she quickly released that energy back into the flower, smiling broadly as she gave it life. Life was her power and it made her glad to give it back to the beautiful flower.

Her brief happiness was interrupted, though pleasantly, by her friend as he asked, "That's why you appeared so drained yesterday, isn't it, Rebecca? Being here, in my home so far away from nature gave you no way to acquire that energy."

"You are very quick to understand things that most of humanity has shunned for many centuries. Yes, I was drained quickly. Your home does not have enough life to sustain me for long without truly draining and thus killing the life around me. Were I to stay here too long, I would eventually be rendered unconscious in weakness; and as I slept, your plants, trees, grass - the things I love so dearly - would be drained and dead when I awoke. To prevent that from happening, I must leave here and return to my home each night. There is enough energy surrounding my home that I will not drain anything in a way that cannot be repaired." As she had spoken, she thought briefly of her home and her pet awaiting her there, and she felt a soft tingling between her legs.

After a short silence, she said, "You will be a slave to a great power someday, Matthew. I do not wish to give you more information than you need at the present, but I believe you should know what to expect from me and why I have found you."

"I'm not worried about the future, Rebecca," he replied. "I will accept any information you give me, though."


Rebecca sat in her favorite chair, her beautiful pet kneeling at her feet, as she thought about what had been said through the day with Matthew. He impressed her. He was far more ready for his new life, should he choose it, than she had expected. This made her happy. Suddenly her thoughts were broken as a warm hand traveled under her cotton dress and along her thigh, stopping to rest gently on her firm backside. She looked down to see the grinning face of her pet.

"Bad girl. Melissa," she said softly, a playful smile on her face.

The use of the woman's name never escaped her attention. From 'pet' to 'Melissa' meant playtime. She thought it odd that her Mistress would use her name during sex and the pet name any other time, except in public, of course. But Melissa did not argue the point. She loved her Mistress so deeply that her eyes misted over with tears of joy every time she thought about it, and this was no exception. Rebecca noticed the watering eyes and leaned down, pressing Her full, red lips to the thinner, pink lips of her lover. They both tilted their heads to the side, both pairs of lips parting as each mouth opened, and two tongues met at the joining point to begin a gentle, loving combat. Melissa moaned softly as her Mistress gave her the gift of a passionate kiss, showing Her love in return.

Shortly after the kiss had ended and both women were fluttering with love for each other, Rebecca said to her pet, "You, my love, deserve to be punished for touching me without permission." Melissa's eyes fell softly to the floor and she blushed slightly, but her pussy flexed involuntarily.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," she said in almost a whisper. She had been serving her Mistress far too long to make such simple mistakes.

"Your punishment will be mild, my love. I've been so preoccupied with Matthew that I've forgotten to take care of you," she replied. Melissa's deep blue eyes glowed and she smiled broadly at her Mistress.

"You're such an eager little whore. Strip!" she said in a much stronger voice. Rebecca had a very strong, deep, womanly voice, easily described as a powerful alto, but she rarely used it. Her power was great enough that the misuse of even her voice could be dangerous, so she had trained herself to speak mildly, but with her pet before her, the commanding voice returned. Rebecca had also trained herself to tuck her power inside herself and hide it away while she used her pet.

Melissa slipped out of her simple blue cotton dress and stood before her Mistress. Rebecca sat quietly as she admired Her lover's body. The woman was truly stunning. She stood just shy of six feet tall, physically towering over her Mistress; her body was lean with well-defined muscles, the body of an athlete, but she was not so muscular as to detract from her femininity. She had thin layers of fat here and there on her body to soften the muscular tone. Her legs were long and tapered perfectly from the waist down. Her waist tapered inward from her hips and then outward toward her upper body creating smooth curves that defined her as a woman. Her stomach was flat and her breasts almost non-existent, two large, pink nipples topping small conical mounds. While she was not a busty woman, her breasts were perfect, though they'd barely fill an A-cup bra. Rebecca forced her gaze higher, taking in the true beauty of the woman, that which resided in her face. She had an exotic look - high cheek bones, eyes set wider apart than most, but of a deep blue that rivaled the most expensive sapphires, and pink lips that begged to be kissed. The woman wore no make-up, nor did Rebecca, for neither of them really needed it. Melissa's long hair shone in the soft light of the cabinet and always reminded her Mistress of chestnuts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.