The No Strings Challenge - Cover

The No Strings Challenge

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Part 15: A Prescription for Confusion

Erotica Sex Story: Part 15: A Prescription for Confusion - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Over the next few weeks, I wasn't sure if Dr. Tara really did need to keep researching high performance penises. I wasn't complaining. I'd gotten used to Thursday appointments as her last patient of the day and her occasional house calls. I was also getting very fond of her doing private belly dances for me, both the actual ones that started our meetings and the metaphorical ones that involved my genetic material shimmying its way through her digestive system. We'd done exactly twenty of the latter (she was charting them). I'd gotten especially fond of her slow "Doctor Tara never wastes a drop" clean ups after pearl necklaces. I'd definitely enjoyed playing porn movie in her office after hours the last time, but I also found that I especially enjoyed cuddling with her and making out without doing anything overtly sexual.

For the last few sessions, we'd progressed to Dr. Tara's full-on blow jobs and I was now getting to fuck her as vigorously as I could manage in missionary and cowgirl. Still, she kept putting me off about visits to the back door of her office. She was in the midst of giving my balls a leisurely but thorough lick and I was expecting to come in her mouth or face yet again.

"Dr. Tarah, I have to tell you that you're my favorite teabagger."

She giggled which sent an even more pleasant vibration up through my shaft.

"Actually, a bunch of the teabaggers are patients of mine"

"Are you supposed to be telling me this."

"As long as I talk about them as a group."

"So they have high performance penises?"

"No, mostly they have erectile dysfunction or they tend to tea bag each other a lot and gay sex often has its own risks."

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"Of course not."

"A lot of the time the problem is that they won't admit that they are gay or at least having gay sex. It just complicates the diagnosis and the course of treatment. A bunch of them came as referrals from my proctologist friend, Dr. Eslicher. So, it's not exactly like I don't know."

"Are you saying that their political beliefs relate to their performance?"

"Not at all. I agree with some of their stuff. It's more when people act that angry, there's usually something else going on. Often it's sexual."

"So do liberals have high-performance penises?"

"No, liberals get venereal diseases a lot then try to hide that. We are just talking about the men of each persuasion though."

"I guess you don't exactly get female patients."

"Well, I do have one well known conservative commentator who's only supposed to be female. I feel bad for all those right wing fan boys who have posters of her on their walls."

"Oh geez, Charley. I didn't mean for you to lose your boner."

"I'm sure it's momentary, but maybe we should get back to the sex."

"Sounds good to me."

Dr. Tarah put her finger to her lips, winked, then took a long slow swipe of her tongue from my prostrate to my urethra.

"We should have you back again in I think thirty-three seconds."

The tip of my cock was now at the back of her throat. As Dr. Tarah moved up and down slowly, I couldn't help but watch her exquisite ass wiggle. She must have noticed. She took me out of her mouth.

"Charley, if you play your cards right, I think this might be your chance to take your equipment out on the track."

I went from mostly hard to fully hard immediately. It didn't hurt that Doctor Tarah had run a finger along the curve of her exquisite ass just to make her point even more eloquently. "Of course, I could tease you a bit longer. You know, maybe make you'll have to come in my mouth a couple more times before I let you put it back there."

"I don't know if I'll be hard enough, if we do that."

"Somehow, I'm not worried. You've been getting awfully obsessed."

"Asking seven times a day is not the same thing as being obsessed, Doc!"

With virtually every woman I'd ever been intimate with, I'd had an oral fixation. Doctor Tarah was the first woman for whom I'd ever developed an anal sex obsession. Of course, not many women could dance like Doctor Tarah/Bella. Ever since she'd figured it out, Tarah had been rubbing it in, so to speak. It had gotten to the point where sixty-nine with her on top had become more torture than pleasure because of the way she'd move that perfect ass in front of me. I kept trying to get at least a finger or the tip of my tongue up there, but Tarah kept saying 'No'. On the other hand, she wasn't getting mad about it at all.

In the meantime, she always wore lingerie that accentuated her butt and kept bending to pick things up whenever I was near. At random times, Tarah would back into me and prolong my contact with her backside.

"Charley, you do realize that once I take you around the track, the tune up and my research might be done."

"I hadn't thought about it that way."

Tarah shifted from sucking my cock to straddling my stomach and waving her amazing breasts across my face.

"Couldn't you find something new to research with me?"

"Afraid it doesn't work that way Mr. Tastee Cum."

"But how will I get my Doctor Tarah fix?"

She broke into an evil grin, "Well, I guess you're going to have to ask me out on a date and see if I say 'Yes'."

"I don't know, I'm awfully shy."

"Maybe if you asked while I'm sucking your cock or fucking my ass, you'll be a little more confident."

"We could maybe try that."

Dr. Tarah deep throated me again running her tongue across my balls in the process. It was true that I'd never come in a woman's mouth multiple times before I asked her for a first date.

"Dr. Tarah, would you have dinner with me this weekend?"

"Given that I've had special drinks with you what is it twenty times, I thought you'd never ask. I'd love to have dinner with you, but I just don't want you to assume that I'm easy because I swallowed all your cum twenty times. I don't usually blow patients."

She then intensified her attentions to my most sensitive bits of blood-engorged skin as I groaned happily. Before I know it, I was getting that familiar feeling of inevitability. Dr. Tarah grabbed me just below the tip with her thumb and forefinger and squeezed just before the moment of no return. I was panting.

She got on all fours on the bed and stretched her back so that her ass rolled like a wave in the process. I sighed and reached for her hips. Dr. Tarah wiggled away.

"Easy there boy."

She slithered towards the nightstand and pulled out a tube of lubricant. She opened it, rubbed it into her hands, then knee walked to me in the middle of the bed.

"Charley, I want you to know that I only share this part of me with very special guys. It has to be someone I trust and you've shown me that by letting me tease you like this for so long."

I pulled the good doctor towards me and kissed her tenderly. After a few seconds she pushed away gently and bent down to give my cock a flurry of licks and kisses.

"It looks like all systems are go, Charley."

"Thank you, Lord!"

As Tarah applied the lubricant to my cock with her supple fingers, I almost came right then.

"You're so beautiful Doctor Cum Eater!"

"Well, Charley! I'd say your flattery's about to get you something very few men ever get."

She licked her lips then turn her back to me. She pulled the pillow to her face, propped herself on her knees, then reached back between her legs to guide my cock to its destination.

"Hold on just a second, I just want to look at you."

Tarah smiled, her upper teeth covering her lower lip. She wiggled her ass one more time just for effect then grabbed my cock and put the tip right in front of her south hole. I pushed forward a fraction of an inch as I made contact with the rim of her asshole. Tarah did a little circle with her butt that was about the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. It got me so excited that the head of my cock was now in the ring that separated her inside from her outside.

"Ooof!"

Tarah's breath shifted.

I pulled back slightly.

"Charley, you don't need to be that gentle. I know that you won't hurt me."

I pushed the first inch or so of my cock past her ring as I felt the initial resistance slip away. I pulled back maybe a half inch then pushed forward again. I repeated the process several times until I found myself about two thirds of the way in. Tarah reached back and stroked my balls then circled her hips as she thrust downwards on my cock.

"Wow!"

The next thing I knew, my cock was all the way up the finest ass I'd ever seen.

"Time to fuck me, Charley!"

I thrust my hips forward and began to pick up speed. Tarah's fingers alternated between my balls and her own pussy as she played with herself.

"Jesus!"

"Just a little faster Charley."

I felt my own breath change as I began to push harder. Tarah's hands had moved from her pussy to the pillow as she groaned with my thrusts. I noticed that she was biting the pillow.

"Fill my ass with your cock, baby!"

I was now definitely not holding back. I slipped my right hand across Dr. Tarah's stomach and did my best to find her clitoris with my fingers.

"Good idea, Charley."

It didn't take long for Tarah to come. Her rectal tunnel squeezed my cock as a powerful orgasm worked its way through her body.

"Oh my God, that was hot, I whispered."

"So why are you slowing down then Charley?"

Dr. Tarah started a pattern with her hips, circle right, circle left twice, then thrust together with my cock. I'd never felt anything quite like it.

"Not only do you have a high performance cock, Charley. It's an all hole performer. I love the way you fill me up."

We had a rhythm going at this point and I was beginning to appreciate the sensation of having my penis in a drier environment. Tight felt good especially when Dr. Tarah squealed as I pushed into her.

"I like being your little butt slut, Charley!"

"Enough for me to make a return engagement?"

Dr. Tarah turned her head back over her shoulder and winked,"You have my cell number."

I could feel the lubricant starting to wear thin and realized that my time in heaven maybe needed to come to an end. My hands were on Tarah's hips and I gently pushed her down so that she was laying on her stomach. We began moving together as her ass danced around my cock. I began to feel a familiar twitch.

"Cum in my ass, Charley. I want to be your whore. Fuck my ass as hard as you want."

I put the full weight of my body into my last few thrusts as my cock pulsed into her and my sperm re-lubricated her tunnel.

"Ooh, that feels so nasty!"

"You have the most incredible ass in all ways, Tarah."

After a few moments of laying limp and exhausted with the bulge of her butt beneath me, I pulled out. Dutifully, Doctor Tarah grabbed a wet wash cloth and soap that stood ready on the night stand (funny how I hadn't noticed) and cleaned my cock off.

"So was that fun, Charley?"

"Oh my God! It felt like I was getting to take you completely. When you had that orgasm, it was one of the hottest things I'd ever experienced."

"We're not quite done, Charley."

Doctor Tarah then kissed the tip of my penis and moments later I was down her throat. Her specialty was taking not just my cock but all of my balls into her mouth. I felt her finger slip into my ass.

"Whoa!"

I squirmed as I felt my cock get every bit as hard as it had been moments ago when I came in Dr. Tarah's ass. Dr, Tarah's inserted her finger up to her top knuckle in my ass then twisted it wickedly.

"Ouch!"

"What's good for the gander is good for the goose, Charley."

Tarah broke out an evil little giggle then surrounded my cock with her throat. When she hit bottom, she took mercy on me and pulled her finger out. I could only compare what she did for the next twenty minutes or so to heaven. As she sucked my cock, Dr. Tarah alternated between tender and wild. At different points, she took time out to rim me then lovingly lick the area between my ass and balls. Among her many gifts and despite her modesty, Dr. Tarah was an exceptional cocksucker. In addition, the scientist part of her made her such a good student that she seemed to get better every time we saw one another. It felt like I squirted a gallon of cum down her throat which she barely managed to swallow without choking.

After I stopped panting, Tarah propped herself up on her elbow, kissed me, and asked, "So Charley, which did you like better? Are you still all about the blow job?"

"Well, Dr. Cumeater, that may take a bit more study. We're going to have to run some more trials before I can give you a definitive answer."

"I guess I'm going to make a scientist of you yet."

"So do you have a preference?"

"I am Doctor Throat for a reason, but I have to say if Stefani's mouth and throat are the perfect fit for your cock, you're the perfect fit for my ass. That was pretty incredible."

"So you're not sore?"

"No, I didn't say that. It's more like I'm just the right kind of sore. It's just enough to remind me for another two or three days how good it felt to have you back there."

I noticed that Doctoro Tarah's nipples were still erect and swollen. She made a little thrust with her butt for effect.

"So does this mean you'll go out with me?"

Tarah grabbed the back of my head and stuck her tongue into my mouth and we kissed passionately. I then collapsed from sexual exhaustion. Forty minutes later, I woke up to find Doctor Cumeater's mouth back at work on my penis.

"Tarah, you're spoiling me."

"Can't you tell, Charley? This girl can't get enough of your cock."

"And I can't get enough of you."

"You made that evident just a little while ago when you finally got to fuck my ass."

Tarah brushed back her hair away from her face. All of the women I'd met in the challenge had great smiles and Dr. Tarah's was no exception. She had a slight overbite which gave her face a mischievous quality. Her brown eyes had a way of demanding attention. Her tongue worked its way up and down the shaft of my penis letting me know that she was in no rush.

"So Tarah, why did you tease me like that? I have to tell you that I've never wanted anal sex more than I did with you and it's never been anywhere near that exciting for me."

"It was part of your tune up."

"It was?"

"High performance penises need to be recalibrated from time to time. Basically, they have a palate of sensation. Yours saw too many blow jobs in to short a span of time. Even with Chelsea in between, you went too quickly from Stefani to Tabby and Darcy."

"But I had a great time."

"My point is that your cock had too great a time getting sucked that much and it got too used to an incredible level of cocksucking. The only way to re-stimulate it was to eroticize a different body part and activity for your penis. I didn't do formal measurements when I blew you, but you were about five percent harder and the volume of your ejaculate would have been above average for one of your first orgasms for a session. I'm certain that your tune up worked."

Dr. Tarah wiggled her ass again.

"Well, you definitely chose a good one."

"I've gotten my share of compliments outside the office, well even in the office a couple times. I'd drop something and my patient would get an erection just watching me bend over. Anyway, Charley, it just happened that you're a perfect fit for me back there."

I felt my already hard cock get harder yet again.

"The body really works that way?"

"No, it's really the mind. You remember mentioning that your first regular girlfriend wouldn't let you come in her mouth and that's how it got to be such a fetish for you because it was so forbidden."

I nodded.

"Well, I did a similar thing with my ass. Once your fantasies got a little more varied, your penis recovered its sensitivity to being licked and sucked on."

"So, now I'm going to be obsessed with anal sex?"

"Maybe anal sex with me, but I'm not sure you're going to generalize it with other women. I also think that whatever you eroticize relatively early in your life tends to stick with you more. My guess is that you're going to be primarily stimulated by oral fantasies still. You just needed to be brought back into balance."

"Tarah, could I balance some more in your back door?"

"Mmmm ... Well, to tell you the truth Charley, I was hoping for another mouthful of your cum. I did choose the name Doctor Throat instead of Doctor Ass Fuck for a reason."

"Please!"

"Well, you haven't fucked me in my pussy yet either today."

"I can do that too. I promise."

"Can we compromise a little? You can fuck me back there, if you finish in my mouth?"

"Only if I get to go down on you a few times too."

Dr. Tarah reached out her hand to seal the deal, but my head was already buried between her incredible breasts as I flicked my tongue on one of her nipples.

After Dr. Tarah had collected yet another sperm sample for her research, we ordered room service. I was almost too tired to eat. We talked casually about the virtues of hotel sex vs. bedroom sex. Tarah shared more stories about her stripper days and leading a parallel life as a medical student, a subject I never tired of. Eventually, as it often did, our chat turned to the No Strings Challenge.

"By my count Charley, you're at ten."

"I've got it as eleven. I'm including Chelsea even though she knows nothing about the challenge or at least she's acted that way."

"And you're going to see Gina next?"

"Do you know her?"

"Not personally, I just know her modeling stuff. When I escorted, guys sometimes compared my ass and breasts to hers. They meant it as a high compliment, though it didn't always feel that way. You did meet her though?"

"Yeah, really briefly."

"Is it going to be weird seeing Alix?"

"I don't know that I am going to see her on this trip ... Hey, why are we talking about this stuff? I thought you were going to start going out with me for non-research reasons."

Dr. Tarah nodded, "Yes, absolutely."

"Then, why are you talking to me about completing the challenge?"

"Charley, I'm not a one man woman. I don't expect you to be a one woman man."

"Are you a one woman woman?"

"That actually varies."

I took her hand.

"So Tarah, what are we talking about then?"

"Charley, I believe in honesty. I'm really into you and totally addicted to your cock, but I'm not ready to be sexually exclusive with any guy. Once in a while, I'm a pickup truck kind of girl for real and I sometimes like to play with more than one at a time."

"What would it mean for us to date?"

"Same as any two other people who want to see if they want something more permanent, but I'm old enough to know that I enjoy variety. I wouldn't do it in front of you or anything. I'm very discreet. You'd probably never know if you didn't want to. For what it's worth, I also like bringing girlfriends home and sharing them with my special guy now and then. It gets men so turned on. Well, as long as it's not one of my sisters or other close relatives"

I looked at Tarah, "I'm going to need to think about this."

"Of course."

"It's so weird. I have all these fantasy level women in my life all of a sudden and I've barely thought about what I want."

Tarah stroked my cock gently as she kissed me softly on the lips, "Some couples can have committed relationships without being sexually monogamous. There are lots of possibilities. I just happen to have a pretty good idea of what I need for my own happiness."

"I feel like a moron. You're brilliant, beautiful, have a magical butt and mouth. When I'm with you, I don't even think much about Alex or Tabby."

Tarah closed her eyes then opened them, "Charley, it's okay that you don't know what you want yet. I don't want you to make your decision right now, in fact I'd rather you didn't if it's going to be that you and I should start dating like an actual couple. Three things are pretty clear to me though."

"And they are?"

"Well, I'd like to see you finish the challenge. Second, I actually think you owe it to yourself to see Alix one more time. If you want to be monogamous, my guess is that Alix is your best bet. She's about the only woman in you challenge who's never been a professional slut."

"Not that there's anything wrong with that," I interjected.

"Naturally."

"So what's number three?"

"If you're going off to see Gina, I need to have you in all my holes one more time."

The sex that followed felt different. While Tarah still joked around about taking measurements and continuing my "tune-up", something had shifted. We were either saying good-bye to each other or we were opening the door to a possible relationship as lovers. Her skin felt different. As I thrust into her during intercourse, Tarah even groaned with a different kind of passion. Even as she licked the lost drops of my cum from the head of my cock, everything felt more tender and a bit more fragile. We lay in the bed limbs intertwined, doing nothing sexual, just staring into one another's faces, and smiling for what felt like hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.