Goldilocks - Cover

Goldilocks

Copyright© 2007 by Pkitty

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What really happened with Goldilocks in the home of the Three Bears. That Baby Bear wasn't as young as he looked...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor  

"Are they gone yet?"

Goldilocks watched the two bears, one in an apron and the other in a black bowler hat, walk around the curve in the path, then turned around. "They're gone," she snarled at the bear cub standing in the corner of the tacky country kitchen, "but if you think that means you can..."

"Finally!" the cub interrupted. Goldi glared at the little bear as he began to fumble around under his chin. "I thought they'd never leave!"

"What the hell are you..." Goldi trailed off in confusion when she heard the distinct sound of a zipper unzipping. Suddenly there was an adult male human standing in front of her with a small bear suit crumpled around his feet. "How'd you do that?" she squeaked, still trying to wrap her mind around the transformation. Under the babbling denial bopping around in her head a little voice began commenting on how cute he was.

"Cartoon physics work in Mother Goose's kingdom and the Fairy Tale Lands," he answered, stretching hugely. "You can put something really big in something really small and it actually fits, though you may have to work at it a little." Goldi was too busy blushing at the images that explanation flashed across her brain to notice the smirk on the young man's face. "The same principal is what keeps Bo Peep's sheep clean and well-behaved. I thought everybody around here knew that."

Goldi shook her head to clear it of pictures of the guy in front of her putting big things of his in small things of hers and managed to catch his last statement. "Oh, I'm new here," she explained. "I just started at Castle College and decided to babysit for some extra cash."

"Be careful what kind of jobs you take," he warned, kicking the bear costume into the corner. "I came here as an exchange student a year ago. Went to sleep one night and woke up being stuffed into that fur suit." He took a step closer, examining the nicely curved body under the short, tight skirt and snug v-neck sweater. "This is the first time they've ever gotten someone close to my age to watch me. I usually end up with Old Mother Hubbard or that shoe woman." He walked closer, eyes on the shadowy glimpse of cleavage showing at the neck of her sweater. Goldi retreated a step, bumping into the table with the remains of breakfast still on it. She braced her hands on the table, unconsciously arching her back. "This is the first time in a year that I haven't looked like a three-year-old," he whispered, coming within touching distance, "and you're awfully pretty." He reached out and ran his fingers softly over her cheek. "Awfully pretty," he repeated, then leaned forward and kissed her, one arm wrapping around her waist. His tongue snaked out and caressed her lips softly, then wiggled deeper, licking at her teeth before sinking into her warm, wet mouth. Goldi hesitated for a moment, mind still whirling as it tried to grasp the concept of the baby bear that had suddenly turned into a full-grown, very attractive man. Fortunately, her body knew a good thing when it felt one and told her brain to shut up and enjoy it. Goldi returned the kiss, her tongue wrapping around his, darting forward and back, and she reached up to put her arms around his neck and pull him closer.

Unfortunately, in the heat of that kiss she forgot that without her hands on the table she was overbalanced. As her hands came up, the rest of her went down, banging the back of her head against the table. She threw her arms out to catch herself, which only succeeded in knocking over Papa Bear's pot of coffee. Baby Bear let go of her and flung himself backwards to avoid crushing her against the table, so Goldi took the full force of the spilled coffee as it splashed everywhere. "Aaarrrggghhhh!" she yelled as the near-boiling liquid landed all over her face, sweater, and skirt. "It's hot! It's too hot!!" Frantically she sat up and began tugging at her clothes, yanking her sweater over her head, unzipping her skirt and shoving it to her ankles. She stood there in her white lace bra and panties, flapping her hands in the air in a vain attempt to cool the burns that were making pink splotches all over her pale skin. "It hurts," she cried, dancing from one foot to another as she fanned herself.

Baby Bear watched the enticing jiggle for a few moments, then stepped to the table where he righted the coffee pot and mopped up the worst of the spill. Shortly, he returned to her and placed his hands gently on her arms. "Does it hurt a lot?" he asked solicitously. She nodded, tears in her eyes. "Hmmm... Ice is best for burns." He reached across the table and grabbed a glass of iced tea from Mama Bear's place setting. "Maybe this will help." He fished a cube from the glass and stroked it along a red spot on her jaw. Goldi sighed as the cool dampness soothed the sting. He slid the ice down her throat and along her collar bone, leaving a glistening trail of water on her skin. He moved the rapidly melting ice over her chest, getting another cube when the first melted away to a sliver. He ran the ice down to her stomach to treat the burns there. "Lie back, Goldi," he encouraged, pressing her shoulder gently back. "I need to see what I'm doing." She leaned back obediently, linking her hands behind her head. He ran the ice over her stomach, watching her breasts rise and fall when the cold hit a particularly sensitive spot, making her gasp. He carefully iced down the few red spots on her thighs and was finished treating the burns, but he still had a fair amount of ice left. He chose a fresh cube and began running it along the edge of her bra cup, waiting to see if she would stop him. Instead, she sighed and arched a bit to meet his wandering hand. Grinning wickedly, he began running the ice in ever-diminishing circles over the lace, getting closer and closer to the center, until it brushed against her stiffening nipple.

"Oh!" she cried, her eyes popping open. Her nipple stiffened instantly, straining against the thin white fabric. "That's cold!"

"Too cold?" Baby Bear asked, rubbing the small nub of ice in tiny circles.

Goldi moaned softly and shook her head. "Just... cold..." Her hand moved up to cup her other breast, kneading it gently. Baby Bear continued circling until the ice melted away. When he reached for a fresh cube, Goldi sat up just enough to unhook her bra and slide it off, then lay back on the table again, her large, firm tits bouncing slightly with each breath. Baby Bear began circling the other breast with the ice and leaned over her, kissing and nibbling at her mouth. The tighter the circles got, the more intense his kisses became, his tongue plunging deeper into her mouth as the ice drew closer and closer. Just as he reached her nipple with the ice, he suddenly broke the kiss and wrapped his lips around the neglected tit, biting gently at the raised flesh.

Goldi gasped and arched against freezing ice and burning mouth, both nipples hard and almost painfully tight. One hand snaked up to bury itself in his hair, pulling him closer, urging him to suck harder. She moaned and writhed beneath him as the ice melted away until only his cold fingers were gently rubbing and pinching at her sensitive skin. He let her nipple slide from his lips after one last flick of his tongue and trailed warm, wet kisses across her chest to the other side, lavishing the same attention of lips, teeth and tongue to it as he had to the first. His warm hand slid slowly up and down her side as he nibbled and teased, occasionally brushing his fingers across her exposed nipple, grinning to himself every time she whimpered and pulled his head closer. When the second was as warm as the first he released it and stood, stretching to relieve the strain on his back. Goldi lay on the table, eyes half-closed, panting through slightly parted lips. Her tongue darted out to dampen them as she watched his eyes travel from her face, across her breasts, and down to the scrap of fabric between her legs. He reached forward and lifted her hips, sliding her panties over her thighs and down her legs, discarding them when they were free. He ran his fingers lightly over her neatly trimmed pussy, already pink and swollen. His gaze traveled back to her eyes and he grinned wickedly as he fished another ice cube from the glass and placed it between his teeth. He leaned over, setting the ice between her breasts, and began dragging it slowly down her body with his mouth. The mingled heat of his breath and chill of the ice made Goldi shudder repeatedly as he eased his way further and further down. He paused just below her navel and met her eyes again. She read his intention in that look and began to squirm. "No... I don't think I can..." she murmured, eyes going wide as he began to slide down her body once more. The muscles in her stomach jumped as the ice passed over them, heading lower and lower.

He spread her knees and knelt on the floor between them, running the rapidly melting ice over her inner thighs as her wriggling intensified. Her hands tangled in his hair, but couldn't seem to decide whether to push him away or pull him closer. Her pussy spread further with each pass of the chill over her thighs, revealing a damp, pink hole and hard little clit. He swallowed the sliver of ice remaining and got a fresh piece, running it slowly along her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to the center. Goldi's hands tightened in his hair. "Please..." she whispered, trying to pull his face over her steaming core. "Please... I need..." He ran the ice teasingly over her trimmed blonde bush for a moment, then lowered his mouth just enough to firmly plant the ice over her straining clit.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" she squealed as the ice hit her most sensitive spot. She sat up so fast she almost levitated off the table, shoving his head away. "Toocoldtoocoldtoocold..." Goldi fell back against the table, fists clenched, repeating her mantra as every muscle in her body tensed.

Baby Bear swallowed the remaining ice and chuckled softly, inventorying the remaining items on the table. "What would warm you back up?" he asked playfully. "Ah, this should do the trick." He picked up a small glass pitcher of honey that had been sitting in a stray sunbeam, heating it to a pleasant warmth. Placing one large hand on her thigh, he spread her legs a bit further and drizzled the sticky golden liquid over her quivering center. Goldi sighed and relaxed as the warm syrup took away the shock of the ice, her legs falling open even further, exposing swollen pink flesh now coated in honey.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.