Callisto - Cover

Callisto

by starfiend

Copyright© 2007 by starfiend

Erotica Sex Story: A brother and sister don't realise they both work in the porn industry, until they're both cast in the same film.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

Twenty year old Mikey, real name Michelle, and her twenty-two year old brother Don had both been in the same industry for nearly eighteen months, though neither knew it. Each had heard of the other's reputation, but only through the acting names they used, and it wasn't until they were both cast in the same hard core porn film that each found out what the other did.

Mikey was already sitting in the lounge of the flat being used as a studio, going through the 'script' when Don was shown in. Don glanced at his sister, and then back to the director/cameraman he was talking to. He didn't realise who it was because she was made up, her hair was different from how he'd last seen it, and he simply hadn't expected her to be there. Mikey looked up to smile at her co-star and gasped as she recognised her brother.

"Don?"

Don looked up again in surprise, and his mouth dropped open in shock and surprise. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I'm Vilma Puss," she replied, Vilma was normally pronounced as 'Fillma", "I guess you must be Ben?" His name, quite predictably, was Ben Doon.

"Er, yes." He rapidly got his wits back and just smiled at her, but Max, the director was looking at them in surprise.

"Do you know each other?" He asked.

Mikey answered before Don had a chance to. "Yeah, many years." She would have gone on to reveal their relationship if Don hadn't interrupted.

"We're just friends, have been for a long time, but I must say I didn't realise she was this Vilma I'd been hearing about."

Mikey laughed and felt her pussy tingle as she realised her brother wanted to fuck her. She shrugged, as long as he had all his certificates, and as long as he used a condom, he would be just another porn actor as far as she was concerned.

"Will there be any problems?"

Don just shook his head and looked at his sister. Mikey laughed again. "Absolutely not. I've heard about Ben and I've always wanted to work with him." This was completely true, for both of them in fact. "The fact that he turns out to be someone I know doesn't change that in the slightest." This wasn't quite true, at least for Mikey, but she was game for a laugh, and right now she needed the money.

Over the next three hours, Don and Mikey, 'Ben Doon' and 'Vilma Puss' fucked three times. The first time she felt her brother's huge hard prick slide into her hot pussy, from behind, she knew she was going to love every minute of it. The second time she straddled him as he lay back, and as she felt him moving inside her, she knew that this was going to be one of her favourite pricks of all time. When they fucked the third time, in the classic missionary position, this time without a condom so that Don could pull out of her at the last minute and come all over her, she began to fuck him back as she had never fucked any of her co-stars before. Don loved every minute of it. His sister was extremely sexy, and very good looking, and she fucked like an angel.

Each went down on the other once during the film, and there was a long sixty-nine that had them both on the brink of orgasm for a long time. Both hugely enjoyed it, and Mikey actually came, on camera, something she'd never done before.

Max was ecstatic. "That was fabulous," he cried. "That's the best I've ever seen either of you do." He looked at them and laughed. "Are you sure you're not lovers?"

"No," said Mikey.

"But you're going to be. I've got to get you two back together again. Are you both free next week?"

"Erm, I really don't think that would be a good idea," replied Don.

"And to be honest, you probably couldn't use that video."

"Well, not here no. But it'll sell in most of Europe."

"Probably not even there."

Max looked at Don puzzled. "Why on earth not?"

"Can't tell you," whispered Mikey.

"But why? What's so wrong?"

Don gave a half laugh. "Just how broad minded are you?"

"I think you know exactly how broad minded I am. Nothing can shock me."

Don looked at his sister. She shrugged, leaving the decision to him.

"We're brother and sister."

Max looked at them both in surprise. "Yes I know. So?"

"So incest is illegal, even on the continent."

"It's never stopped me before."

It was Mikey's turn to look startled. "You mean other people do it?"

"Of course. You're the third couple currently on my books I think."

"Did you know before we started?" asked Don.

Max laughed. "I guessed as soon as I saw you, but it wasn't until you actually started fucking that I was certain. I decided that if you weren't bothered, then I certainly wouldn't be."

"What would you have done if we'd told you before hand."

Max turned to answer Mikey's question. "That would have been up to you, but I guess we'd have just done the simulated version. Though I would still have got you doing the oral." He shrugged. "We all got what we wanted, so we're all happy."

"How easy will it be to sell it then?"

"Depends. If I make it clear you're brother and sister, it'll be harder to sell, but I'll make a hell of a lot more on each copy I do sell. If I don't, well you were so good together that I'll still make a slightly bigger profit than normal." He paused and stared at them, deep in thought. "I think," he said slowly, "we'll tell the truth. I won't be able to sell it as easily, certainly not through the normal, legal, channels, but I reckon the three of us would get a hell of a lot more work, and even some one off commissions."

"What does that mean?" asked Don.

"Well, some of my more wealthy clients pay me to make a film just for them. Usually they have very specific requirements, and because it is a one off, I can get away with a hell of a lot more than if I was making a film for sale. If you two would fuck again, on camera, as and when I needed you to, it would be very much worth your while. First off we wouldn't have to bother with the softer UK version, so saving us all time. Less film means less processing and editing costs. It's a one off so no marketing and duplicating costs, just the mastering. A lot more profit for me means a much higher rate for you." He shrugged. "I'll pass this on to someone I know in Stockholm, and see what he says. I reckon I could get you at least ten commissions a year for as long as you're prepared to do it. Think about it eh?"

He turned away and began to pack away his camera gear. "There's a big American market for pseudo incest films. Of course the people in them aren't really related, they're just acting, but I reckon that with the real thing, you two would go down a bomb out there."

"What about our regular stuff? Won't there be an impact on that?"

"Mm, yes, I guess there would. How much work are you doing at the moment?"

"I've still got four jobs lined up over the next month or so," answered Don, but nothing after that at the moment."

"What about you?" Max asked Mikey.

"I'm working almost solid for nearly the next month. It's not all this sort of work, some of it is just a bit of photographic club modelling."

"Okay, well I'll speak to my contact. Expect to hear from me in about a months time. Think about it until then." He looked at them once more, a small, sly, grin on his face, "Are you sure you can't both do next weekend?"

Mikey shook her head. "Busy."

Max shrugged and turned away.

Don and Mikey looked at each other in shock.

"Fuuuck," breathed Don slowly.

"Yeah," added his sister softly. She turned away from her brother to get her things ready.

Two hours later they were back in Mikey's flat in North London. They'd been talking all the way home. Mikey had arrived at the shoot on the train, whereas Don had driven down, but he now drove his sister home instead.

They had told each other all about how they had got into the industry, and both had laughed when they realised that it had only been by pure chance that they had not bumped into each other on many occasions prior to this.

Both knew what was going to happen, and shortly after they arrived at the flat, they were naked and in Mikey's bed.

In the eighteen months she'd been in the industry, Mikey had worked with a lot of different men, all of whom she had either fucked, or sucked, or both; and almost as many women. Don had been doing it about six months longer, but his tally was easily twice hers. For both of them, fucking and sucking was great fun, but that's all it was. Now, however, as they lay in Mikey's bed and began to make love, it was something much more. Neither of them had made love, had sex, other than for their jobs, since before they had started working, but now the knowledge that both were in the same industry had come at them like a bolt out of the blue. The fact that they were not in front of a camera also meant that their lovemaking was far more pleasurable and yet very relaxed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.