A Brutal Cuckold  - Cover

A Brutal Cuckold

Copyright© 2007 by happymanuk

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - a man wants his gorgeous wife to cuckold him but gets a lot more then he bargained for.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   InLaws   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

It's now Tuesday evening and Julie is going to meet my father at our local; yet again not being discreet. I am sat watching TV and Julie is upstairs applying her make up and dressing for a night out. I want to go up and watch her but I don't want to seem too eager. There's a tap on the door. My father walks in and asks where Julie is; I tell him upstairs and up he goes. I can hear there voices and footsteps on the landing then on the stairs. Julie walks into the living room; she is wearing a semi transparent lace top with a tight short skirt and boots. Julie looked stunning as always; she walked over to me and hugged me kissing me on the cheek and putting her hand on my crotch. Don't play with yourself too much while I'm out love. With that she walked out the door with my father calling back don't wait up sweetheart I'm going to be late.

All night I was on tender hooks wondering what was happening; if they had fucked yet. I was really turned on yet frustrated. I had to go and relieve myself twice; each time I only lasted about 3 strokes. I just couldn't seem to stop feeling horny. I went into the bathroom and got the dirty washing and took it down too the kitchen and put a wash on. I had to try to take my mind off sex and keep busy.

At 12.30 I had done a lot of housework and was thinking about going to bed to wait for her. The phone rang and I rushed to answer it; it was Julie. She was going to be home in about 10 minutes; she didn't sound tipsy or drunk. She asked me to run a bath for her and to have a glass of wine ready for her. I did as I was asked. I felt quite relieved that my father wasn't coming back. I started running the bath and added her favourite bubble bath. Then went and poured her a glass of white wine and took it up to the bathroom.

I heard the door open and shouted I was upstairs in the bathroom; she shouted okay and came up. She looked as stunning as earlier but a bit more ruffled. Julie sat on the edge of the bath and took her boots off; as she did so I saw in between her legs. She still had her panties on. I was a bit disappointed but didn't let it show. She saw me looking and stood up; lifting her short skirt up slowly, teasingly slow. Julie gave me a cheeky smile and told me to pull her panties down slowly. I was real eager to obey; as I got closer I could see the gusset of her panties was soaking. I hooked my fingers into the sides; as I did I got a strong pungent scent of sex. I slowly pulled them down which brought my face close to her pussy; I could see and smell the sticky mess in her panties. Julie told me to take them off and smell them; again I did as I was told. I took them off and put them to my nose; they smelt strong. It sprung my

Cock to immediate attention. Then she told me to lick the gusset of the panties. I touched my tongue lightly to the material. It was real bitter and not very pleasant but it made me horny as hell. I started to lick the sticky mess as instructed; as I licked her cum soaked panties she sat on the edge of the bath and opened her legs to reveal her sopping sticky slit. She looked at me with lust and smiled come and suck my pussy. I knelt in front of her and stuck my tongue in her pussy; it tasted stronger then the panties. As I was licking her she proceeded to tell me about her night.

They arrived at the pub and went inside, sat at a table and got drinks. They had chatted for a while and had a few drinks; they kissed and fondled each other. They went out in the beer garden to have a cigarette; it was empty so he grabbed her and started kissing her; cupping her right breast in his hand. He slid his hand down and between her thighs and pulled the gusset aside and inserted is finger. She soon became wet. He undid his pants and spun her around so she was leaning against the wall. He lifted her skirt above her waist; moved her gusset to the side and slid his hard cock between her slit and found her pussy. Then he pushed firmly until he was about half way in; pulled back and pushed forward again this time sinking all the way to his ball sack. He started pumping his cock into her with strong pelvic thrusts. She had her first orgasm. The door suddenly opened and she tried to cover up but my father kept her pinned and carried on fucking her from behind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.