Lost One - Rachel's Story - Cover

Lost One - Rachel's Story

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story from the Peacock Club universe continues on through the eyes of Rachel Sands which tell about the events which lead to her breakdown and later confronting David Vale.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Horror   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

As I looked at Dr. Orwell I knew I had one of my blackouts again. I couldn't remember what he and I talked about except that we had just started to talk about Leo Diamond and then everything after that was a complete blur. However, I knew that Dr. Orwell was hiding something from me. The look of concern in his eyes told me exactly that.

After a long silence, I finally said to him, "Dr. Orwell, what is it? You are frightening me a lot What are you not telling me?"

Dr. Orwell looked at me and then carefully chose his words saying, "Rachel, I won't lie to you. I don't know whats happening, but I am concerned. However, I believe that if we keep working in our sessions that we can find the solution to everything. Please trust me. I promise you. We will find the answers together."

I looked at him and smiled despite my fears of what I knew he wasn't telling me and said, "I trust you Dr. Orwell. If you say that I will be ok and that we will find the answers together, I do believe in you and that you have only my best interests at heart."

He nodded and said, "Yes Rachel, I do. However, you and I need to do some more work. Are you ready to talk a little more about the past?"

I looked at him and a slight shiver of fear went through my body. However, I looked up at him and said, "Yes Dr. Orwell. I'm ready."

He smiled and then leaned over and gently squeezed my hand and said, "Good girl. Now if you can, tell me about what happened once you got home from the hospital and were being looked after by Leo Diamond."

I looked at him and nodded and then took a deep breath as I allowed my mind to once again go into the past as I thought about my life with Leo Diamond...

Once I got out of the hospital, I then began to live with Leo Diamond as his house guest. Leo was a very kind man when I first allowed myself to get to know him. I also learned that he was very generous with those he cared about. However, I also learned that Leo didn't care about many people so his social circle unless it was business related, didn't have any real friends.

As I reflect back, most of the people that were in his life were people that either worked for him or did him favors of some sort. I often felt when I was with some of them that they actually preferred to be as far from Leo as they could. However, I didn't have any clue as to why and in all honesty, I was so grateful to Leo's generousity, I didn't even think to ask.

As time went by, my physical injuries started to heal and Leo did as promised, got a surgeon to look at me and the surgeon, a Dr Martin Metcalf looked at my injuries and said, "Yes, I can help you. It will take many years of surgery which will also mean skin grafting as well. It will be a long painful process, but I can guarantee by the time I'm done, you will look like you were never injured."

I was happy to hear that and Leo who was listening said to him, "Okay, now how much will this cost? It's not cheap I'm sure."

Dr Metcalf who was a man with short blond hair and appearing to be in his mid forties said, "No! It's not cheap, but you did ask for the best care for Rachel that money can buy. Did you not?"

Leo nodded but then added, "However, I didn't expect to be soaked with a whole bunch of medical bills. Get the hell out of here unless you are prepared to ask a reasonable amount of money."

Dr Metcalf left and as he did, I felt all my hopes of looking human again dash out the door as he left Leo's home. Leo looked at my sad face and said, "Rachel, trust me. You are an attractive woman and I find you very desirable. You don't need plastic surgery for me to know that."

I was astonished by Leo's words and even more astonished when he leaned over and kissed me and it wasn't a peck on the cheek either. It was a full passionate kiss on the lips and in reflex my arms went around his neck and I was returning the kiss.

The kiss caught both of us off guard and then I pulled back, still trying to catch my breath and I looked up at him. He looked at me and what I saw was pure lust. This man wasn't lying when he said he desired me. I was speachless and then I felt his lips move to mine again and then I was lifted off the couch I had been sitting on in Leo's living room.

He carried me to his bedroom and then laid me down on the bed and then in no time both of us were completely naked and I felt him enter me for the first time. He was as hard as steel and his thrusts were brutal. However, after being with David and being on the streets, I was used to brutal sex. In fact, I was so amazed that any man especially Leo Diamond was hot for me that I was just as hot and needy for him.

As brutal as Leo was, my moans of pleasure at his taking of me was wonderful. The harder he fucked me, the more I wanted. That night he used every part of my body for his pleasure and I welcomed all of it even though I was sore the next day and could barely walk. I actually felt like a woman for the first time since David left me for dead.

As I walked around in pain the next day, I actually barely felt it. I was smiling. Someone had actually wanted me despite the fact I was scarred for life possibly. When Leo came home from work that next day, we both headed for the bedroom and had a repeat of the same night as before. My sore body forgotten.

As we held each other in bed, he looked at me and said, "By the way, I took it upon myself to do something for you. I hired a private investigator to look for your biological father Lester Biggs."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.