Lost One - Rachel's Story - Cover

Lost One - Rachel's Story

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story from the Peacock Club universe continues on through the eyes of Rachel Sands which tell about the events which lead to her breakdown and later confronting David Vale.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Horror   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

Dr. Orwell listened and nodded in encouragement saying, "It sounds like you really loved David a great deal. I'm sorry he turned out to be a disappointment to you." I nodded saying, "Yes he was, but he wasn't all that bad in the beginning. In fact, he was very good to me. He was my protector and a gentleman. However, the man had a temper when crossed. I seemed to make him very happy in the beginning, but the longer we were together the worse things got."

He smiled at me and nodded asking, "How bad did it get Rachel?"

I looked at him and knew it was time to continue...

When I met David Vale, for the first time in my life, I was truly happy. I fell in love with him very fast. When we first met, he was very protective of me. As soon as we met, we connected in a way I had never connected with anyone. I don't know if it was because we were living on the streets or not, but whatever it was, I felt safe with him. At first, he had told me when we got together; my days of being on the streets would be over. He would make sure that neither of us ever had to sell our bodies again. We both managed to get jobs at a restaurant known as the "Smiling Oyster". I became a waitress and he became a busboy.

Both of us worked very hard, but times were tough back then and the restaurant we worked at was slowing down. Although we still were able to keep our jobs, the amount of work we originally got wasn't enough to keep us fed or to cover our rent for our dumpy little apartment in the bad side of town.

David then came home from work at the restaurant and said, "Baby, I know that I promised you, you would never have to go back on the streets again, but it looks like I am going to have to break my promise to you. You know there is no other way. I have looked all over town for another job and have found nothing. I'm sorry for letting you down. I never wanted to have you go back out on the streets again, but I no longer have a choice."

I looked at David who was almost six feet tall with short dark hair and I smiled. I loved this man and I knew that he had been pounding the pavement looking for work and that he wasn't lying about how tough things were and how he had failed to find it. I had watched him go through hell looking. I looked at him and said, "Yes Master, if you need me to go back out on the streets, I will. I love you and I know you work so hard. I am happy to help the man I love."

He smiled at me as I called him "Master". He loved that. We had been watching a rerun of "I Dream of Jeanie" and when he heard Jeanie call Tony Nelson "Master" for the first time, he looked at me and asked, "Would you call me that? Could you call me, Master?"

I nodded smiling so happily and said, "Yes Master. I'm very happy to do that if it makes you happy. I love you Master and only want you happy and I will do whatever it takes to make that happen."

He nodded and smiled and then kissed me full on the lips. I was taken back. He very rarely showed me any affection. We had a wonderful sex life even if it was a little rough at times. He was very much into anal sex so we probably spent more time than that in bed with him fucking my ass. On occasion he would fuck my pussy but for him it was usually anal. If it wasn't that, I took him in my mouth quite often and although I hated the taste of his seed, he insisted I swallow all of it when we had sex. I loved him so much; I would have done anything to make him happy. He was my soul mate. He was my life.

I would have done anything for him so when he asked me to go back out on the streets; I agreed to do it without hesitation because I loved him enough to put him first. I agreed to do whatever he wanted me to do although I hated selling my body. On the streets alone before I met David, it was getting very scary and because I had needed money, I had taken many risks I shouldn't have. Before I had met David, I had heard while I was on the streets about HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases although I used condoms with all my clients and had made it a practice of getting tested every 6 months just to be on the safe side.

As David and I talked about putting me back on the street and he also going back out on the streets with me, he told me, "Things will be different for us on the streets this time, baby. You will have me as your backup and any john that gets rough with you or me; I will slice the bastard's throat." He then pulled out a large hunting knife to show me he meant business.

I shivered as I looked at the knife. Had I been paying more attention to David rather than the knife, I may have gotten a better look at those cold dark brown eyes of his. However, I didn't see anything. He was my world and his happiness was all I cared about and I knew that David would keep me safe and as he kissed me again very passionately, I forgot all about the knife and my fears about going back out on the streets.

That night that David asked me to go back out on the streets with him; he took me and made love to me for the first time. It wasn't like we normally did, it was actually making love. It was tender and loving and all the love a woman could dream of and I felt truly loved by this man. My God! Life was wonderful and I felt so at peace with the world.

Once we both went back out on the streets, things financially changed for us. We actually started to be able to afford a little more and actually had money to go out for an occasional dinner or a movie together. However, since we both had gone out on the streets, I had been making the money where David couldn't seem to get work on the streets. I mentioned this to him on numerous occasions and he told me, "Baby, don't worry about it. There just isn't as much call for a male whore than there is a female whore."

Had I thought about it, I would have realized that it wasn't true as there were a lot of males out on the streets I had met who had been just as busy as I was. However, what I didn't know was that David had been turning down work and I wouldn't learn this till later on, but that's another story all together.

I accepted his word at face value and just smiled. As long as David was happy and we were not hungry all the time, I didn't mind doing all I could to help us. As we continued to work the streets though, things started to change. The clients got rougher and there were numerous times that I had blackouts after being beaten and the johns I had been with started calling me "Mandy."

Every time, I heard the name Mandy, I remembered my first time with Mr. Price and how the day he came back to me again with Mr. Wainright, he had called me "Mandy." I was still very confused about hearing that and my blackouts were now happening quite frequently which was even scarier as I didn't even remember any of the sex I had with most of the johns I was with. In fact, when David sent me out on the streets, he started calling me "Mandy" as he had heard most of the clients call me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.