Lost One - Rachel's Story - Cover

Lost One - Rachel's Story

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story from the Peacock Club universe continues on through the eyes of Rachel Sands which tell about the events which lead to her breakdown and later confronting David Vale.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Horror   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

I looked at Dr Orwell as I finished telling him about what my mother had done to me. He was very quiet. However, it was obvious that what my mother had done to me had affected him a great deal. He then looked at me and asked, "Did your mother do anything else you want to tell me about? The more I know, the better I can help you Rachel."

I looked at him and took a deep breath and said, "Very well Dr. Orwell, I will continue." I then took another deep breath and continued...

After losing my virginity to Mr. Price, I felt so dirty and ashamed. Here I was 15 years old and my virginity had been ripped from me all because of my mother's hatred for me. I then began to think of Daddy Paul and wondered if he could see what had happened to me.

In school in my sex ed class they taught me that sex wasn't something to take lightly and that their were feelings that made that right time special. However, the loss of my virginity was in no way special to me. It wasn't romantic or sweet. It was nothing but pain.

Two days later, my mother came to me and then handed me a package and said to me, "Mr. Price is bringing a friend of his over and he wants you to wear this. He bought it for you."

I looked at the package and my stomach began to churn. I felt as if I was going to vomit as I now realized that I was to repeat what happened to Mr. Price over again but with another man.

My mother looked at me saying, "Come on. Open it you ungrateful brat!" I began to open it. My hands trembling violently at the thought of what was to come later. As soon as the box was opened I looked into it and then my stomach began to churn even harder and I was truly worried I would vomit. Inside the package was a pink, short see-through negliee. Definitely not what a 15 year old girl would wear. My mother saw what was in the package and said, "Go and try it on. I want to see you in it."

I looked at my mother with a look of shock and said, " You really don't want me to wear that for him do you? It makes me look like a slut. It's too old for me." My mother walked up to me and with no warning slapped me hard across the face saying, "You will do exactly as Mr Price and his friend want and you will let them know that you enjoy their attention because we need money to be able to live and you Rachel are now the bread winner in the family."

I looked at my mother in total disbelief. My mother truly wanted me to be her whore and had no problem allowing it to happen no matter how I truly felt. I wanted to run so far but where would I go? I was 15 and no money. I had to face reality that I was my mothers whore and would have to be the one to bring in the money.

I then began to take off my clothes and do what my mother asked. She wanted to see me in that negligee so I had no choice but to do it. As soon as my clothes were off and I had put the negligee on, my mother looked me over in very thoughtful inspection.

As I stood before her, she dragged me to the nearest mirror by the hair and forced me to look at myself. The reflection in the mirror was not me. I saw an older woman who maybe looked eighteen or so? As I looked more carefully, I saw that it was indeed me. The negligee was low cut which helped enhance my small bust and narrow hips.

My mother looked me over and I saw something that surprised me. She licked her lips and then her eyes became glassy as her eyes travelled up and down my body slowly. She then said to me, "You look good. Very sexy and will definitely make Mr. Price and his friend very happy. However, there is one more thing you need to do."

I looked at my mother and I asked, "Why are you making me do this? Is it cause Daddy Paul isn't my father?"

My mother looked at me in response to my question and her eyes went cold as she said, " So... you have been eavesdropping again eh?? You know that Paul Sands isn't your real father? Good he was a sick bastard that wanted you for himself anyway. I have other uses for you that Paul couldn't even imagine."

My mother then studied me again and said, "You need to do one more thing. Go into the bathroom and shave your pubic hair off. You would look far better with it off." I looked at my mother in horror and said, "Please don't make me do this. I will do anything that you want. I will be a better daughter but please do not make me be with those men."

My mother grabbed me by the hair again and then dragged me to the bathroom as I stumbled while she held my hair tight saying, "You will do as you are fucking well told you little bitch and do it now."

She handed me a razor and a can of shaving cream and looked at me with eyes as cold as ice saying," Do what you are fucking told or I will snap your fucking neck."

It was then that I knew no matter what I said or did that it would never matter. My mother hated me and this was my punishement for being born. However, I thought I would make a plea one last time saying, "Look, I know you don't love me and if it would help, I could move out and go find my real father. The man you told Daddy Paul about. Lester Biggs."

My mother looked at me in shock and then when she realized I must have heard her and Paul talking she then laughed saying, "Good luck, Sweetie! You want to find him? You will find him in prison for killing his father. However, you are needed here anyway as your mother has to eat and have clothes so get used it."

My mother then looked at me again and with the same cold look as before told me to do as I was told. I knew it was pointless and then proceeded to shave the pubic hair of my vaginal lips as my mother stood and watched. As she did I saw the same look come over her eyes as she licked her lips. Oh my God! Was that lust I was seeing over her own daughter? My stomach began to churn and I felt that same sick feeling again but managed to keep it under control as I finished shaving my pubic area. I was now clean shaven down there and looked at my mother for approval and as I did, I looked up into her lust filled eyes and with no warning and no way to stop myself I began to vomit uncontrollably and then I blacked out.

When I awoke, I was laying in my bedroom on my bed and my mother was looking at me with an angry glare and said, "Look you little slut. I cleaned up for you once but it will be the only time. Now get ready. They will be here shortly!"

I reluctanly got up off the bed. My legs still wobbly and looked down to see I was still wearing the negligee and noticed that I hadnt thrown up on it luckily. That's all I would need to have my mother angry at me and hurting me because of it. Taking a damp cloth, I wiped my face and my mother then came to me with some makeup and lipstick as well as a small bottte of perfume and then said, "I will help you with this."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.