The Agency - Book 1: The Beginning - Cover

The Agency - Book 1: The Beginning

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - After being forced to have sex with her stepfather, Sasha decides to leave home and try out modelling, unaware thst she is about to enter the world of the porn industry through The Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

It was very dark and stormy night, the night that Sasha Taylor decided to pack up and leave her mother and step father. Sasha had long dark brown hair and stood about 5 feet and four inches tall.

She was curvy and her breast were large and firm for a young woman who had just turned eighteen last week. As she packed up her stuff, she studied herself in the mirror.

She saw her reflection and noticed how her 34D breasts stood out proud as she saw her reflection in the mirror and as she allowed her eyes to run down the rest of her body she smiled and licked her lips. She was very proud of what she had to offer and now that she was eighteen, she could get out of this hell hole she lived in called Carver's Corner and head to the big city of Angel Falls.

As she looked around her bedroom for the very last time, she let out a sigh of relief and then spoke out loud enough to hear her own voice, "Finally I can get the hell out of here. This place is a fucking hell hole and I won't have to worry about Deryk shoving his cock in me anymore.

As Sasha thought about her step father Deryk, she shivered as she recalled the events earlier tonight. She had come home after curfew and of course Deryk Bailey her step father had done his usual drinking. As soon as he got drunk, he always had his eyes on his step daughter and tonight had been no exception. However, tonight something happened she didn't expect. Tonight Sasha was raped if you actually called it that. The fact was, it may have started out as a rape but by the time, it was over, both had done it willingly.

As Sasha reflected back in her mind how it happened, she began to shiver a little more. She had come home an hour past her midnight curfew tonight which was a Friday night. When she arrived, Deryk had been drunk which for him wasn't unusual. It was always during those times that he often undressed his step daughter with his eyes and often voiced, "Fuck, you are a hot little slut and it would be wonderful if you could let me break you in. What do you say baby? Do you want to feel your Daddy's cock in you? I know you will love it!"

Now Sasha at 18 was no virgin. In fact she had had her share of men since the age of 13. However, when it came to her step father and having to be alone with him while he was drunk was no picnic by any means. The fact was her mother, Cindy who was 34 years old and an exact version of her teenaged daughter including her body, worked the nightshift at the local hospital as a nurse so Sasha was always left alone with Deryk. However, other than comments and drunken leering, Deryk hadn't acted on his verbalized thoughts.

Tonight however, Deryk had been drinking very heavy as usual and was angry when Sasha came home an hour late for her curfew. As soon as she walked through the door, he grabbed her as he had been waiting by the door. He then took and dragged her to the couch and then as he sat down on it, pulled her onto it and forced her over his knee with her ass in the air.

As she lay over his knee, he felt his body respond and Sasha felt his manhood poking into her stomach as she lay over his knee. As soon as she felt his body respond, she yelled at him saying,

"Let go of me you fucking pervert!!. My mother will hear about this so help me. Get your filthy hands off me."

With no warning, she felt her jeans being pulled down and of course, she hadn't worn panties since she was 15 so Deryk was treated to a surprise when her bare ass was revealed which only caused him to get harder. Sasha was totally aware of it as his penis poked more prominantly into her stomach.

Sasha as soon as she felt him get even harder, she tried to pull away and as she did, she felt a hard slap against her ass.

As soon as she felt the slap, it had the opposite effect of what Deryk expected, she actually let out a loud moan of pleasure as she felt his hand connect to her ass. What Deryk was unaware of that since Sasha had her first spanking at 13 by an older man, she had discovered it turned her on as the pain excited her beyond belief. Since she discovered her liking of pain, she had made it a point of any guy who had his way with her and there were many, they had to spank her first to get her hot.

Once they did, they could do anything they wanted to her. At eighteen, Sasha had done pretty much every sexual position you could think of and even anal sex thrilled her once she got a good spanking to warm her up. When that happened, she was putty in any guy's hand.

However, as much as this excited her, this was her step father doing it. How disgusting was that? It wasn't that he was unattractive, because he wasn't. At forty years old he was six feet and one inch tall and very muscular. In fact, if the man hadn't been her step father, she might have taken him to bed ages ago. However, Deryk Bailey was her step father. Her mother's husband. The thought was too revolting to even consider.

Despite the fact the idea was revolting to her, her moans of pleasure betrayed her reasoning and it was followed by the wetness she felt between her thighs. He then smacked her ass again and another moan escaped her lips as he did. He then looked down at her and it was then, the combination of the alcohol and the nice tight white ass which was now turning red, was too much for him. With no warning he then drove two fingers deep into her pussy and she let out a yelp of surprise as the two fingers invaded her tight opening.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.