A Different Kind Of Family - Cover

A Different Kind Of Family

Copyright© 2007 by bluedragon

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young orphan grows up on a farm. His foster parents are a little strict, but his new "sister" grows up into quite the cute hottie. And then they meet their beautiful neighbor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Over the next year, Katie made a full and complete recovery. And as her health improved, so did our three-way relationship. We even had our own little marriage ceremony with a trusted friend where Katie, Rachel, and I all committed to each other. It wasn't government official, but it was binding in our hearts. Lin was our witness.

By the time Lin graduated from college, Katie was completely cured. She'd lost quite a bit of weight, but none of her curves. And with every passing day, she was filling in the holes and building her muscles back. With her model perfect face, and bright blue eyes, in short, my wife was an absolute knockout. "The best diet she'd ever had" she told me, giggling.

In the summer, Lin was finally coming home after her fourth and final year at college. All three of us "adults" talked excitedly amongst our casual friends about her. Rachel had always said she was going to be a doctor. I had thought she'd be a lawyer, what with her constant verbal sparring with me.

Rachel pointed out that we were only six years older than Lin. So Rachel, as the adult with the greatest experience, knew Lin would grow up to be a doctor and that was that. Katie just told us we were bickering like an old married couple, whatever our ages.

Turned out Rachel was right. Lin would be going to Medical school in the fall.

But for now, Lin was coming home for the summer. She would be catching a ride back to town with school friends and promised she'd arrive on Sunday. Katie wanted to plan a welcome back barbecue.

So on Saturday, Rachel and Katie went into town. They'd take Katie to her doctor's appointment, just a regular check-up, and then shop around buying supplies for the party.

I should have remembered that Lin had a way of coming home sooner than expected.

I was lazing around the house, drinking a couple of beers while watching the game on TV and wearing nothing but my shorts. I heard a truck pull up, and went to the door to take a look.

Lin was getting her stuff out the back of the truck. As I stared down, I couldn't help but realize... she'd grown up. She was wearing some tight tank-top that hugged her tits, which were bigger than I'd ever remembered them. The top stopped well short of her waist, revealing a taut stomach with a hint of ab muscles. Really short jean shorts let me see her tanned, nicely contoured legs. With a model-pretty face, high cheekbones, and deep brown eyes, Lin was really turning into the kind of woman I wouldn't mind staring at for a few hours. But I shook these thoughts out of my head. After all, this was Lin we were talking about.

One of her girlfriends was in the driver's seat. They both looked at me when I opened the door, and I heard a "he's cute" drift up on the wind.

Lin smiled at me and hopped up the stairs. She waved goodbye to her ride, then came into the house, dropping her bag on the floor. Like any other college student home from school, her intentions immediately went to becoming as lazy- slacker as possible.

"Can I have one of those?" she asked, pointing at the beer.

"Of course."

She grabbed the beer, and then turned to the sofa, dropping heavily into the cushions. She propped her feet up onto the coffee table, opened the beer, then tilted her head straight back to take a big gulp.

For just a moment, I admired the firm tits in the tank-top. I told myself I'd be happier when her mom came home to re-enforce the dress code and I wouldn't have to deal with this.

I pulled up in the armchair next to her. "You're home early."

"Hmm, I did say Sunday, didn't I? Change in plans. Hope you don't mind."

"Never, it's good to have you home."

Her light brown eyes glanced around for a moment. "Where's my mom and Katie?"

"They went into town. Getting ready for your welcome home tomorrow."

"When will they be back?"

I checked the clock. Katie would still be with the doctor, and they had to do shopping after that. "Not for hours."

"Perfect."

Lin got up out of her spot, setting the beer into the table. She came right over to me, and before I could move, leaned onto me and pressed her lips softly against mine.

My eyes bugged out, and I found myself pulling back as far as I could, which wasn't far with my head hitting the back of the big armchair. Lin followed my head back, pressing even more tightly until I felt her tongue snake between my lips.

I was paralyzed with shock, and she was still kissing me when she half-crawled into my lap; one hand squeezed at my pecs while the other cool hand slipped underneath my shorts and wrapped itself around my cock. Against my better judgment, I was getting hard around her.

She was stroking me and squeezing me perfectly, and only moments later I was hard as a rock in her hand. She finally lifted her lips from mine, looking at me curiously.

At last, I managed to speak. "Lin, what the hell are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She leaned in, pressing her lips to my neck. I couldn't resist her, acquiescing to her advances, but I wasn't actively doing anything to her either. My brain was still frozen in indecision.

"You, ah, appear to be seducing me." My body instinct was very interested. But this was Lin! And the things she was doing to my body! I was still in disbelief. "How are you doing this?"

Lin sunk to her knees before me, fishing my pole out of my shorts so that it was waving in the open air, her hand wrapped around it. "You've been telling me exactly how to please you for years."

And then she ducked her head, taking my tool into her mouth, and every coherent thought exited from my head. One hand pulled my shorts down to my ankles, then came up to play with my balls. The other hand pumped up and down my shaft, teased the thick vein, and tickled various sensitive spots. Her lips and tongue were dancing upon the head, pausing to rub just underneath the crown of my mushroom head.

For a moment, my mind flew back to previous conversations where I'd explained in detail the little pleasure points along my cock. And I saw her smile around it as she saw the fireworks going off in my head.

As if to prove her expertise, Lin was driving me to the brink of orgasm in record time. And when my groans picked up in intensity and speed, she didn't slow down at all. Her lips formed an ultra-tight ring around my rod, and then easily she sank me all the way down her throat, until her lips were nudged up against my base.

I had never known Lin was capable of this. But she blew my mind when, with a powerful sucking energy, she pulled back in one smooth gliding motion as if to extract my semen out like a vacuum. The trick worked, and just when she got her lips back to the head I started blasting off into her mouth.

I actually screamed when I came, and when Lin noticed just how much she had affected me she couldn't repress a big smile. This meant she couldn't keep swallowing as easily and then she gagged and pulled off, and my next few shots sprayed all over face, her hand still pumping and coaxing out everything I had.

When my orgasm finally subsided, Lin sat back on her heels and grinned at me. Little white globs of semen still coated her face from the forehead down. When she caught her breath, she got up and went into the bathroom to clean off her face.

Once out of my sight, the reality of what we'd just done hit me. This was little Lin. But she was all grown up now. She was 21 years old now, and I was 27. It wasn't like I was old enough to be her father or anything. But then I had looked after her like a little niece or little sister. This couldn't be right. I heard Lin clear her throat. I looked up, and all those thoughts were gone.

She'd let her hair out, and with her current expression, I felt like I was looking at a stranger. This was no little girl, but a sultry vixen. She also removed the tank top and shorts, leaving her in skimpy lingerie, and was flexing her body to show off as much bare skin as I could ogle.

"Come on, Johnny. It's time for you to fuck me." She didn't call me 'Uncle Johnny'. I was no longer an authority figure in her life.

"Lin, we shouldn't." But even as I said it, I got up and started shuffling towards her, my shorts left behind.

She fixed me with a dead serious gaze. "You told me I had to wait until I was sure about the guy. Problem is, I haven't been able to find a guy who'd measure up to you."

She stepped forwards and kissed me, wrapping her arms around my head. I found myself kissing back. She stepped back and her eyes lit up brighter than I could imagine. She started pulling me to the stairs, leading me to her bedroom. "So I figure, either I have to stay a virgin until I can find the right guy, however long that takes; or you take me now and make a woman."

She stopped at the top of the stairs and kissed me again. "I want to feel you inside of me."

By the time we got to Lin's bedroom, we were both trembling and ready to go. I felt years of a slow simmering sexual tension coming to a boil. All that time repressing my attraction to Lin was now unleashing.

Lin was nearly shaking with nervous excitement as I fumbled with her bra. I finally got it off, and snaked her panties down to the floor. Naked, Lin was a vision. Her body was flawless, without a trace of fat. Her skin was silky smooth, so unlike the farmer women I knew. Her breasts weren't as big as Rachel's or Katie's, but they were still big handfuls, perfectly shaped, and firmer than either woman had been in a couple of years. And she'd shaved her pussy to a silky smooth bareness I just had to feel. I picked her up and lay her on her back on the bed before climbing atop her.

We kissed like the young lovers we were. For the first time in years, I didn't feel decades older than my age, weighed down by the responsibilities that had been thrust upon me. I felt like a vigorous young man filled with hormones with a younger, sexier co-ed writhing beneath me.

Lin was crying with joy, eager for the feeling. Gently, I moved my hips between hers, and she wrapped her hand around my cock as if feeling it for the first time. With eyes wide open, she moved the head into the folds of her pussy. "Please, do it. I've been waiting so long."

"I'm afraid I'll disappoint you."

"You couldn't if you tried. All I ever wanted was to feel you."

She closed her eyes as I began to move forward, all her attention focused on the sensations coming from below her. Slowly the folds parted, and my battering ram slid through the tight passageway and to her maidenhead.

Lin was gasping as each new feeling hit her, and as soon as I began stretching her hymen, she lunged forward with her hips to capture my rod all the way in. She was so small and so tight I felt my cock being squeezed from all sides. She screamed when I broke through, and I leaned down to kiss her tears away.

Lin wrapped all of her limbs around me, holding me tightly. She kissed my ear and then whispered, huskily, "Now, FUCK ME..."

I was only too happy to oblige. I pulled back and then pushed in, then did it again and again and again, crushing my chest into her upright tits with every lunge. Lin was bouncing off the bed, throwing her hips into me with every pumping thrust.

Showing off her flexibility, Lin pulled her legs off my back and then brought them around, throwing them over my shoulders so that her ass was in the air as I kept pile driving myself into her. She pulled back on her knees while I kept lunging into her over and again.

"Fuck me, Johnny! Fuck me, Uncle Johnny!"

I grunted at that last 'Uncle' comment. "Be careful what you say, Lin."

She just giggled... "Fuck me DADDY!"

Despite my mental anguish over the word, my body reacted and thrust even harder.

"Ooh, I think you liked that... daddy..."

Again, I was pounding her harder than ever. I groaned in mental pain. "I'm not your daddy, Lin."

"But you're fucking my mom. And she even calls you husband... my big daddy..."

Automatically, I thrusted harder again when she said that. "Please... just don't..."

"Okay, okay... ugh... Fuck me... daddy."

I was lost and delirious with pleasure. I couldn't stop her from using the word. But by now Lin was even more lost to her own pleasure. She was screaming and writhing with every push, fucking me as much as I was her. Her hands clawed at my back until all at once her body went rigid, her back arched into the air as she screamed out her first coital orgasm.

A minute later, Lin was laughing like an idiot, mixed in with whispered 'Fuck Me's and 'Daddy's and whimpering moans while I continued to drive into her. She was positively glowing.

We kept up our thrusting until Lin started cresting up toward another climax. She was panting and groaning and calling for me to cum while her legs wrapped around the back of my neck.

"Can I come in you?" I gasped, on the edge of orgasm.

"Yes, I started the pill a month ago." She smiled up at me. "I had to be ready for you."

I held her ass in my hands while I drove into her, speeding up for the last dozen thrusts until I slammed forward and held there, exploding and filling her quivering quim.

Lin was reveling in the feeling as I kept pumping my seed into her body. "Ooh, I can feel you."

My hips were twitching as I fired shot after shot, until at last I was shooting blanks. Tired out, I flopped over onto my back, gasping for breath.

I looked at Lin, who was staring at the ceiling in a contemplative state. She had two fingers inside of herself, as if stirring our love potions while she was lost in thought. "So that's what all the fuss is about..."

I found myself gazing over her fabulous nude body, perky round breasts pointing straight up without any sag and long, smooth legs. Her eyes were zoned out, as if reliving the past ten minutes again in her head.

"Do me again."

I paused at that. Her body was stirring new arousal in me, but I felt limp and tired. "Lin, honey. I'm getting older. I don't know if I can cum three times anymore."

"You will for me. You've cum in my mouth. You've cum in my pussy. But you've still gotta cum in my ass."

She just turned around and got onto all fours, then reached a hand back and spread her ass cheeks wide. She was obviously rubbing her pussy for me; coating her fingers with sweet mingled nectar and then reaching back to smear her asshole until it was shining wet.

Despite my weariness, I felt my cock rejuvenating itself for one last go. So I moved forwards, nudging my newly stiff cock against Lin's other hole. She wanted me to take both her virginities that night. And I especially remembered telling her how much I liked fucking her mom up the ass. It actually took a little while as she forced herself to relax, and I wasn't entirely rock hard yet.

But then when I got to steel stiffness, the mushroom head popped through her sphincter, Lin gasped, and then she started pushing back against me. I leaned forwards, burying myself up Lin's tight asshole inch by inch.

"Gawd, I feel sooo full," Lin whimpered.

And I was feeling incredible. Immediately, I had one hand playing with her tits and the other hand rubbing in Lin's crotch, and she started squirming as she got adjusted to the feeling. I was stretching her out more than she'd thought possible.

When I pulled back, Lin actually complained with a "no", then a happy sigh as I pushed in once again. She put her head into the pillow, a weary smile on her face as she mumbled, "It's sooo weird. But I could get to like this."

I already loved this, and as the minutes ticked by we started to really pick up the pace. Lin got adjusted enough to get back onto all fours and really started slamming her body back against me.

I was driving my hips forward until I crashed against her butt cheeks with a healthy slapping noise on every push. I moved my hands onto her hip bones, tugging against them as I did my best to ream her out. If nothing else, I was going to make sure Lin was going to have a hard time walking in the morning, and she'd have a hard time explaining it to Rachel.

My insistent pounding of Lin's asshole, along with several fingers playing around her other hole, brought Lin to a new screaming climax. She was a firecracker in bed, to be sure. Definitely more vocal than I was used to, but I wasn't about to complain.

All of her muscles were twitching as the ecstasy overtook her, and the vibrations were not lost upon my rod. I felt the automatic instinct taking over as I starting thrusting quickly, racing down the path of no return.

"Cum in my ass. Come on, baby. I want to feel you spurting inside of me. Cum in my ass. Fill me up!"

The words had barely left Lin's lips before I did just that, firing both barrels of all my juice into Lin's gaping chute. She screamed again and started laughing as she felt the hot splashes inside of her.

In the middle of my climax, she collapsed onto the bed, taking me with her. I fell flat on her back even as the last few shots flew from my cock, filling up her ass as best I could.

We lay there, sprawled on top of each other for a good ten minutes. Lin was giggling every now and again as she replayed everything in her mind. Eventually, my spent tool slipped out of her abused hole.

"Was it quite like you thought it would be?" I asked her.

"Better." Lin's smile would have lit up the room.

"We're going to have a hard time explaining this to your mom."

"Actually, I think she's been expecting it."

I sat up, "What?"

"I told her last Summer. If I couldn't find the right guy before the end of the college, I was going to come home and seduce you. She tried to laugh it off, but she knew I was serious."

"Oh, hell."

"Besides, I told her if she tried to stop me, I'd go out and screw a whole biker gang. I think she'll be happier knowing it was you." Lin turned around and kissed me. "Worry about that later. Let's go take a shower. We need to get cleaned up, and I've always fantasized about fucking you in the shower."


Lin and I were on the sofa watching the evening game when Rachel and Katie got home. Lin was in her PJs and cuddled up against me.

Lin looked up brightly. "Hi Mom. Hi Katie."

Rachel dropped her things on the floor. "You're home early." She looked at me. "Ohmigod. Are we too late?"

Lin just snuggled in a little closer to me.

Katie just walked up and sat down on the sofa next to Lin. "So, how was it?"

Lin was beaming. "Fabulous."

Lin then turned to me, putting on the expression she always had when asking me awkward sexual questions.

"So, Johnny. How do you like a girl to suck on your cock?"

"Well, uh, I..."

"Wait, it'd be easier if you just showed me."

I looked down into my lap, where I was already hard as a rock just from hearing her question. "Maybe after we help the ladies put all this stuff away."


With two healthy wives, a stable job, and loving friends, our little family was finally able to look to our future. Lin had hers mapped out. Medical school would take seven years.

As for the rest of us, the idea was actually Katie's, but Rachel and Lin took to the idea immediately. The only question was when to start.

One evening, Rachel and Katie hid out in the kitchen all day, talking and cooking food. We had a nice breakfast and lunch, but there was something they'd left on the stove for the whole day. I was curious, but I didn't ask any questions.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.