Becoming A College Hooker - Cover

Becoming A College Hooker

Copyright© 2007 by Nikki Mounds

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nicole is a cute and busty coed. She is short of money and her best friends at the University are getting plenty by either working as strippers or whoring. This is the story of Nicole and her college friends as they become whores, one by one, their seduction into prostitution and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rough   School  

My name is Nicole Boketti and I am in a situation I never EVER thought I'd have to face in my life. I'm a college girl, away from home in a different city and basically broken.

My family is not wealthy and my dad stopped sending me money to pay my tuitition when mom got sick, we agreed her health was more important then paying my college and I'd find a way to pay the bills by taking a night shift work.

But it didn't work, the jobs I've found were minimum wage and serving tables at a restaurant is not very profitable either. So I was stuck in two jobs, unable to study properly, and still broke!

My reserves were soon over and now I have to pay the rent and I don't have half the money I need! My girlfriends have found ways to earn a lot of money... but I am not brave enough to do the things they do.

Adriana, a hot bodied Latina, is a stripper at a club away from college, she earns a LOT of money but she had been recognized more than once by professors and fellow students, I think she is already marked and I doubt she'll be able to build a proper career. Yet many girls, like Gwen, a cute slim redhead, had followed her steps and are now full time strippers and studying in the spare time. It pays handsomely!

My room mate Lynn has taken another road, a more radical, yet more discreet. We all know how the older guys around lust for young college pussy, especially for busty girls like me and Lynn.

I know her family is not as poor as mine, she does not really need the money that bad, but the blonde slut has been doing certain... things to get extra cash. Well, she is whoring! And she does it because she likes to be a whore. She's not a street hooker, she does things like baring her tits and doing lap dances for older guys in our dorm room.

Lynn told me I was a fool for not doing it too, that I'd make a fortune with my tits. But I am too shy to try it! I am a short, 5'2" tall, pale white brunette with long straight hair, I am not fat, but I am slightly on the plump side and I have BIG 34E cup boobs, guys consider me quite cute and sexy, but I am also well known as one of the 'good girls'.

Last month she took and extra step and started to offer her body for money. She has been able to come up with all her expenses in the last month and only had to whore a few times. It pays well and she has been able to keep it a secret from the main college body, only her few 'clients' know she sells her body for cash.

But I couldn't do it when she told me the guys were asking if I also did whore... that's why I am counting my little money and see I am a hundred bucks short of the rent money. If I accepted Lynn's offer I'd have more than enough to pay the rent. I have no way to earn this cash in a few hours before my landlord arrives!

Lynn has already given me her part of the rent, but I am struggling with the fact that I'll not be able to pay my part. That's when the doorbell rings. I open the door and see Joel, an fat old man that is one of Lynn's best 'clients'.

"J-Joe?!" I ask surprised as the old man arrives at my room, he is Lynn's best 'client' and I am sure she did more than dancing topless for him. "Hi!" I finally say with a weak smile. "Lynn is not home, you know, today she is with... err, one of her other clients."

"Hum! Nicole, I would love to help... but you have to earn it. This way you can get ahead... like Lynn" The old guy says holding US$ 50 on his hand. "Now... show me what your tits look like."

"JOE!" I nearly yell surprised and embarrassed. He knows I don't do whore, but he also must know how desperate I am. "I-I am not a whor... I don't do these things like Lynn!"

"Nicole, please!" He says as if it was a minor thing, an unimportant offer. "Don't be so shy, Lynn does it all the time!"

"I-I know. I-I do need the cash... but I never did it... not for money!" I babble looking at the bills.

"Relax Nicole!" He says rubbing my shoulder. "I can help you."

"I-I know." I nod blushing, actually considering the idea. I feel his hands on my bare shoulder, I am wearing an old and too tight tank top, the material is almost see through from too many washes

"Only we will know." The fat man says holding a 50. "Do you want this?"

"Yes I want it Joe... b-but I-I ne-never... I am not sure..." I say but you feel I am almost accepting it.

"Don't be shy. Maybe you can earn enough for some new clothes too." He continues, waving the 50 close to my face. "Just take the top off... show me how they look, just flash you tits, nothing more!"

"Well, just to show you my tits right?" I ask nervously. I grab the bottoms of the top, my tiny pale hands tremble with shame.

"Yes baby." He nods with a BIG smile... your doing fine." He licks his lips and I feel a shiver, I am scared and ashamed of myself, but yet I feel a strange excitement that is wetting my pussy! "Lift it." He finally says.

I raise the top's hem until it is above my hooters. The massive E cups are now showing, the large pale areolas and the surprisingly small nipples on his full view.

"Hummm!" He savors the sight of my teen knockers, nude for him. "Over your head Nicole... not just a peek."

"Ok." I nod blushing to a deep red face, but still I take off the top. "Like this? Is this how Lynn earns her money?" I ask.

"Yes... this is how she starts." Joe's hand brushes my hard little nipple.

"Wh-what else she does?" I ask with a coy smile. "I-I still need at least another 50 bucks!"

"Well..." The man again smiles and looks at me like the cat that ate the canary. "Not only her top comes off. Lynn is proud of her body, you should be too, it is fantastic. Lynn is a hot chick!"

"Yes she is!" I giggle. "She is well known for being a cockteaser." With her blonde hair and blue eyed cute face and hot body - big boobs and butt - she is a walking wet dream.

"You are as hot as she is." He says seeing my tits jiggle.

"Th-thanks!" I blush again. This is weird, but I am getting so excited!

"Are your tits bigger than hers?" He asks frowning, measuring my hooters with his eyes.

"Y-yes, I am a 34 E cup, Lynn is a 36 DD." I answer blushing.

"Big hot tits... I could cream to you too! I have a 20 here." the man sits on a chair. "For a lap dance."

"A-a lap dance?" I ask dumbly. 'H-how do I do it?!" I ask. "I never did a lap dance!"

"Surely you have shaken that ass before! Just rub it to me." He points at his bulging crotch.

"O-ok... let me put music from Lynn's CDs." I turn on the stereo and put one of her 'work CDs'. It starts to play a sexy dance techno-music. I start to move my hips and shoulders, making my jugs sway enticingly.

"Hot fat teen tits." Joe smiles. "Shake it Nicole."

"Like this?" I ask in doubt. "Am I doing it right?" I ask as I dance closer to you.

"Baby... with a body like yours... everything is right!" he laughs obviously excited. "Slip your bottoms off."

I wiggle free of my shorts. My large knockers hang down like cow udders as I do it, pendously moving from side to side.

I se his cock so big! He is enjoying the sight of my nice ass.

"Lynn gets extra tips... from being inseparable with her sugar daddies." His hands grab my hips.

"How does Lynn do it Joe?" I ask in a purr, already horny with the situation. "Tell me and I'll do the same..." I am quite close to my 'client', but still not touching him.

"Wiggle it and grind it!" he says pointing to his erection. "Lynn does it to all her clients... and it feels good for her too."

"Really?" I giggle as the music gets faster and I shake my shoulders leaning over, slapping the man repeatedly on the face with my pillows.

"Yes!" Joe moans as he kisses my hanging orbs, his cock bursting at his crotch. "Use your assets baby, you know your turned on too, have fun while you earn your money Nicole!" he says and I giggle, feeling more relaxed as excitement takes over me. "Take those bottoms completely off."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.