The Making Of A Gigolo (7) - Rhonda Wilson - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (7) - Rhonda Wilson

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Rhonda wasn't pretty or popular in High School. When Herb asked her to the prom, and then to marry her, she thought her fairy tale dreams had come true. It took a year to find out that was wrong. It took eleven more before her shining prince suddenly appeared. By then, though, she wasn't quite ready for a shining prince.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Like the other women, when Bobby made himself available, Rhonda began to feel like she couldn’t go on living without him in her life. He saw her every day for a week, and then every other day for two weeks. Her whole demeanor changed.

Part of that was because, occasionally, Bobby wanted her to strip for him, and just let him look at her. He walked around her, tracing a fingertip along her hip, or across her back or buttocks. Sometimes he stood behind her, his hot prick pressed into her back, while he reached around and just played with her breasts. No woman could go through that without knowing, deep inside her, that the man doing this found her attractive.

There were wild, hurried couplings, when Bobby showed up and had to be someplace else soon. But, as he had with the other women, he gave her lots of attention, in the beginning, and then weaned her off of him slowly.

The changes in her were obvious. She was more confident. She bought different clothes, and experimented with makeup, asking Janet to help her.

Janet was mystified, at first. After their first “session”, there hadn’t been that much change in her friend. But, later, the change was obvious and tantalizing.

One day, Rhonda asked what she should do with her hair.

“I want it to be pretty for Bobby,” she said.

“He’s that good?” Janet asked.

“He’s better than good,” said Rhonda firmly. “He makes me feel like a woman.”

“You are a woman,” said Janet. “A woman doesn’t have to have a man to make her feel like a woman.”

“This one does,” said Rhonda, not embarrassed at all. “At least for now,” she added.

“What does he do?“ asked Janet, her curiosity bubbling over.

One of the changes in Rhonda came out then. She looked at her friend and, in a way completely uncharacteristic for Rhonda Wilson, and in a voice that was full of passion, said: “You mind your Ps and Qs, girlfriend, and I might hire him to show you.”

Janet blinked. She had admitted to herself that he was a luscious hunk of man, and, during a few nighttime fantasies, and while engaged in the use of her dildo, Janet had let herself imagine being under him. But she had shied away from men for a long time. The thought of being under any man’s thumb ... or body ... made her nervous. Then again, Rhonda hadn’t suffered at all. Not one bit.

“Has he asked for more money?” she asked, suspiciously.

“I can afford him,” said Rhonda, answering specifically as Bobby had asked her to answer such a question.

“And he’s really that good?”

“Good doesn’t even come close to what he is,” said Rhonda. “Now, quit avoiding the subject. What shall I do with my hair?

Like February twenty-ninth had been a leap of epic proportions for Rhonda, April first turned out to live up to its reputation too.

Mary went into labor early in the morning. Considering that it was her first child, it was a singularly unremarkable labor. By the time her mother got to the hospital, the doctor was already having Mary moved to the delivery room. A very short hour later, she gave birth to a healthy eight pound one ounce boy.

What made it suitable for April Fool’s Day, was that both Mary and her mother, after just one peek at the baby, knew that his father was Bobby. It wasn’t just the coal black hair, or already wide shoulders. His chin and nose and eyes all looked just like Bobby’s baby pictures, in the album back home.

Fred was oblivious, completely manic with the joy of everything going so smoothly, and about the baby being so beautiful and healthy. His kisses to the mother of “his” child were so heartfelt that she convinced herself that, as soon as it was possible, he would be the next man to impregnate her. He deserved to father her children. She loved Bobby, and she’d love this baby forever, but she wanted to have one of Fred’s too.

Fred left, to go stand outside the nursery and stare at his son.

Mary looked at her mother, now five months pregnant herself, and showing obviously. Mirriam smiled.

“He’s very handsome,” she said. Her eyes said more. “He certainly bears a family resemblance.”

Mary blushed. She decided to bluff. “Of course he does,” she said. “I’m his mommy.”

“Yes,” said Mirriam. “You are.”

She rubbed her swollen belly then, for some reason.

Mirriam’s suspicions gelled even further, when the happy couple named their son Jordan Lee. Lee was the name of Fred’s grandfather. Jordan was Bobby’s middle name.

There wasn’t anything she could do about it, though. In a way, it made her feel a little bit better. She knew about Flo, of course, and, based on the way some of his other sisters treated him, she suspected them too. In a way, she hoped the child growing inside her came out looking exactly like little Jordan Lee. She’d be happy if it looked like Ted too, of course ... but she didn’t know if she’d be happier ... or not.

It wasn’t until the seventh of April that Bill Gregory saw his fiancée holding little Jordan. He saw the sparkle in her eyes, and the helpless love she felt for the baby was written on her face. He left the room quickly, before his erection could fully mature. He knew he had to wait at least another three months, because the wedding wasn’t going to be until July. In that moment, Bill Gregory decided that he was going to make his new wife pregnant just as fast as was humanly possible. He wanted her to be that happy as his wife. He wanted to see that look on her face when his own son was in her arms.

Later that night, he parked the car out on South Point road.

Bev looked over at him in the dark. “I know why you came here,” she said. “You’re going to try to get into my panties again.”

His teeth showed white in the dark. “Yup,” he said.

“It’s only three more months,” she said.

“When I saw you with that baby, I knew I had to get you pregnant,” he said.

“Silly, even if I’d let you, I’m on the pill.”

“The pill? Why?” He sounded worried. “You won’t let me do anything. Why are you on the pill?”

“Because, you handsome man,” she said, “you make me so crazy sometimes that I might use very bad judgment some day.”

“Really?” He sighed. “You think about letting me?”

“Constantly,” she said.

“But ... if you’re on the pill ... then it wouldn’t hurt anything if we ... did it,” he said, reasonably.

“You listen to me,” she said, her voice heated. “When I go on my honeymoon, I want to do all kinds of things with you that we’ve never done. I want to know that you’re crazy for me, and that everything is as new for you, as it is for me. Don’t ruin that by asking me to do all those things now.”

“I know,” he said. “It’s just that I get so horny. I got a boner when I saw you holding your sister’s baby!” He looked out the window, and then back. “Couldn’t we do at least one thing ... and save everything else for the honeymoon?”

She’d actually been waiting for an opening to do what she’d wanted to do herself for months. She decided this was it.

“All right,” she said. “There’s something I could do for you ... because I love you. The problem is, I don’t know how to do it.”

“What?” he asked anxiously.

She leaned over and unzipped him. He was so shocked that he just sat there and let her.

“Move the seat back,” she said.

He reached for the lever and pulled, while pushing hard with his feet. The seat shot back a foot. She reached in through his fly, and tried to find his penis. She could have done it easily. She’d learned how to get to Bobby however he was dressed. But she acted inexperienced. She had to, to maintain the illusion that she was doing this for the first time in her life.

“I can’t reach you,” she whined. “Push your pants down.”

“Really?” he gasped, his hands fumbling with his belt. Within fifteen seconds, his pants were around his thighs, and his boner was exposed. He expected her to jack him off, and, to be honest, that was fine with him.

“I’m not going to be very good at this,” she said softly. “But I’ll try to learn, okay?”

“I can help you,” he gasped. “I’ve done it a thousand times.”

“No you haven’t,” she said. “At least you’d better not have done it ... not even once.”

“What?” he panted.

“This,” she said, and lowered her head to take him in her mouth.

Bev moved his semen around in her mouth, before she swallowed it. It was similar to Bobby, but different too. She liked it. Bill’s head was lying back on the seat headrest, and he was catching his breath. She had cheated only a little bit, doing something perfectly, and then stopping to ask if she was doing it right. Invariably he was effusive in his praise, and he never seemed to notice that she played him like a cheap banjo, strumming his emotions and body until he erupted. She swallowed, and her gulp was loud in the car.

“I swallowed it,” she said shyly. “I didn’t know what else to do with it. I didn’t want to make a mess. Is that okay?”

Bill rolled his head toward her. “I want to marry you now, tonight. We can wake up the preacher.”

She laughed happily.

“I was afraid I wouldn’t like it,” she said. “But I do. I think I’m going to want to do that a lot. Is that all right?”

“Honey,” he panted. “You’ll never get any argument from me.”

“You’re not mad at me for ruining that part of our honeymoon ... are you?”

“I forgive you,” he panted. “I want to forgive you every night for the next three months too.” His teeth showed in the dark again, as he grinned.

“Okay,” she said, leaning over to kiss him.

In another car, on another road, Constance Harris was in a lot of trouble. Being on the pill hadn’t made her want to have sex with Tim any more than she already did, which wasn’t very much. It wasn’t that she didn’t like him. She liked him a lot. They were going steady, and she liked that idea just fine. But Tim hadn’t quite risen to the level where she dreamed of his penis, or thought about letting him put it in her. She knew he got erections for her, and that was fine. But her inexperience caused her to assume that the erections didn’t mean all that much. They weren’t ... urgent. After all, she’d felt Bobby’s erection pressed against her, and nothing had happened. And, she’d felt Tim’s erection pressed against her ... and nothing had happened.

Constance was a bundle of inconsistencies. She had seen Bobby and her mother making love. She had seen Bobby’s prick spurt. She was vastly more knowledgeable about the way sex worked, and looked, than most of the girls her age. The problem was there was only one man that experience resulted from. That was Bobby.

And, when she did daydream of what it might be like to be under a man, feeling all those things she had only seen, it was Bobby on top of her.

At the same time, she loved being with Tim ... talking to him ... doing things with him ... kissing him. She’d gotten to the point where she couldn’t wait for him to kiss her, each time they got together. She was kissing him now, in fact, and loving it.

His hand, on her side, slid upwards, and his thumb touched the side of her breast. In an odd kind of way, perhaps because that was something that Bobby hadn’t done to her, it was a new feeling. She wasn’t stupid. She knew Tim was trying to make a move on her. But, as happens with many girls who have only believed they were desirable for a short part of their lives, it was also a compliment.

And ... it felt good. She was immediately struck with the idea that, if his thumb on the side of her breast felt so good ... what would it feel like if he touched the whole thing?

She had seen Bobby’s hands molded over Bev’s breasts, while she sat on him, naked, rubbing. And, she’d seen Bobby sucking Bev’s nipples. Bev seemed to really love that.

Constance had a glimmer of why, as Tim continued to kiss her, and let his thumb stroke, in a circle, along the side of her breast.

The inconsistencies in Constance’s mind were well known to her. She had asked her mother to put her on the pill, because of the hints of feelings she was having. She was firm in her belief that you shouldn’t let a boy go too far, or he’d lose respect for you. At the same time, Bev let Bobby go way too far, and that hadn’t seemed to cause any trouble at all. Flo and Linda had watched with her, that one time, and she was quite sure they watched a lot more. They kissed Bobby too, with long, lingering kisses, just like the one he had given her that night, before she went back to Flo’s bedroom and slept in Mary’s old bed. She had touched herself, that night.

She remembered what touching herself had felt like. It had felt really good. She remembered touching her breasts too, as she examined them, as they grew. That felt really nice too. Now, Tim’s thumb, just making circles on the side of her breast felt good ... better than when she did it.

She wondered if it would feel better than when she did it if she let him touch her other places too.

That was why Constance was in trouble. Constance was getting horny ... very horny.

She tried to use her intelligence to deal with the situation. She was too inexperienced to know that passion often overrules intelligence, and reason, when emotions begin to surge.

Part of her reasoning was that, when Bev and Bobby had become emotional, he had given her an orgasm, and then she had given him one. They hadn’t had intercourse. So, she thought, wouldn’t she be able to do the same thing with Tim? She knew it would feel good. She knew he’d be delighted. She liked being able to delight him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.