The Making Of A Gigolo (7) - Rhonda Wilson - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (7) - Rhonda Wilson

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rhonda wasn't pretty or popular in High School. When Herb asked her to the prom, and then to marry her, she thought her fairy tale dreams had come true. It took a year to find out that was wrong. It took eleven more before her shining prince suddenly appeared. By then, though, she wasn't quite ready for a shining prince.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Bobby finished a plumbing job for the Ackermans, and then stopped at Jill’s house. Today was her day, on the shedule, so he went when she’d be there. He was both surprised and pleased to see a sign in the window. It said: “BROWN PHOTOGRAPHY” in big block letters. Under that there was a phone number and instructions to call for an appointment.

He and Christy had spent many hours getting the darkroom going, and then building a studio in what had been the parlor of the old house she lived in with Jill. Jill was learning the photography business too, little by little, in the sense that she was interested in how it worked, and spent time in the darkroom with Christy. The first photographs she had ever seen developed were some that Bobby and Christy had taken at an old abandoned farmhouse. They were primarily nude shots, of each of them. Jill, who had never seen Christy nude, at the time, commented on how she could understand how Bobby might be attracted to her. She had practically salivated over the ones of Bobby, and asked if she could have one for herself. She got more than one, but was required to develop them herself. She was very proud of the results, which were framed, and hanging in her bedroom, on all four walls.

Bobby had laughed, the first time he went in there.

“I like looking at you,” Jill had said, dropping her clothes on the floor. They had made very sweet love indeed, that day.

She met him at the door, as usual, wearing only panties. Jill was as hot-blooded a woman as Bobby had ever met, and had been since she let him into her sexual life. He was of the opinion that being pregnant had increased her desires, if anything.

He took her through two orgasms with his mouth, and then propped her butt up high with pillows, until he could enter her while standing on his knees. Her belly was getting too big for him to lie fully on her, and she liked it this way because his prick slid along the front of her vaginal canal, which seemed to be particularly sensitive.

She was insatiable, today, so he kept from cumming, so she could have orgasms until she was too tired to have any more. It wasn’t until she was on top, riding him languidly, between orgasms, that she told him about Janet.

“There were some women at the diner today,” she said, rocking slowly. “We talked about you.”

“Me?” he asked. He cupped her breasts, which were fuller now than when he’d met her. He assumed it was being pregnant that had made them swell a bit.

“Well, not by name,” she said, her hips taking up a rhythm.

“Tell me about it,” he said.

“They’re best friends or something. I always see them together. Anyway, one of them is divorced.”

She didn’t say anything more, so Bobby prodded. “Okay.”

“She wanted to know about our baby,” said Jill. “You know, like who the father was and all that.”

“And you told her?”

“Of course not, silly,” she said, slapping his chest lightly. “But then she wanted to know how I found you.”

“So you told her?” he said.

“No! Will you be quiet? I’m telling this story.”

“You’re taking your sweet time about it,” he said, smiling.

“I’m not in a hurry here,” she said, rocking faster.

“It feels like you’re starting to get in a hurry,” he said, grinning.

“Hush!” she said. “Ohhh you feel so good. I can’t think when we’re doing this!”

He pulled her down to suck at her distended nipples, and her hips jerked spasmodically.

“Ohhh yeah,” she moaned. “Just like that ... Ohhhhhh ... Ohhhhhh, I love you so much!”

Because of her belly she could only rest with her hands on his chest, her hips still twitching, and her pussy rippling as she kissed him.

He let her catch her breath, while he put his forearms up, pushing so that her shoulders would hold her weight, instead of her belly. Her head hung, and her hair got in his face. Finally she sat back up, but didn’t move. She had done this before ... just sitting, impaled. He eventually went soft, if she didn’t move, but that was no problem. She knew how to get him hard again, and it didn’t take long.

“So, they wanted to know how you found me,” he prompted.

“Yes. I think she’s lonely. I’ve never seen her with a man before, though. I heard them talking about how hard it is to find a good man.”

“And you thought of me,” he said, grinning.

“Well ... you are pretty decent ... for a man.” Her voice made the word “man” sound like it was a disease.

“I’m not looking for a wife,” he said.

“I don’t think that’s her aim,” said Jill. “She’s been divorced twice, and when I told her you tried to do the right thing, and I wouldn’t let you, she seemed to like that idea. I don’t think she wants a husband. She’s just lonely, and probably horny.”

“Like you?” He grinned.

“Nobody’s as horny as me,” she growled.

Then she started rocking again.

He flipped her over, and took her from behind, twisting and pinching her clit with his fingers as he slammed into her. She liked it rough, sometimes, just like Christy liked it rough, sometimes, and she reveled in it now as he dominated her.

“If you weren’t pregnant already,” he growled. “I’d be making you pregnant right now!” He pushed hard, and she pushed hard, and he squirted her full of spunk.

They cuddled then, while she idly smeared some of his semen over her clit, and rubbed it gently.

“So what does this have to do with me?” he asked.

“She asked if you had an opening in your schedule.” She giggled.

“Schedule?”

“I told her it wasn’t like that,” she said, smiling.

“I may have to make a schedule,” he said darkly, “if you start giving me away.”

“Ohhhh no, mister. I’m not giving you away. A little piece of you is mine, and I’m not giving that up.”

“I can barely take care of you and Christy and...” He stopped.

“The rest of your harem?” she teased.

“It’s not a harem,” he said.

“If you make them feel like you make me feel, it might as well be,” she sighed.

“I’m glad you’re not jealous,” he said, quietly.

“I love you,” she said. “And I know that you love me. That’s enough for me.” She snuggled. “And a lot of this, of course.”

“I don’t know,” he said, with doubt in his voice.

“Why don’t I just tell her to hire you to fix something,” said Jill. “Then you can meet her, and decide for yourself. I told her there were no guarantees.”

“I guess I could do that,” he said. “What’s her name again?”

“Janet,” said Jill. “Janet Griswold.”

“Okay, give her my number,” he said.

“Don’t you want to know what she looks like?” asked Jill, her voice catty.

“That’s not the point,” said Bobby. “I decided to sleep with you ... didn’t I?”

She squealed her false outrage, and climbed up on him, trying to tickle him. She got the worst of the deal though. Sisters had tried to tickle Bobby all his life, and he could control that.

Jill didn’t have the same talent.

Jill looked up when the door opened. They were together again! They must be very good friends indeed. It was morning, so she went ahead and put cinnamon rolls on plates, hooked two cups on her fingers, and carried the coffee pot with her. She set the pot down, distributed the plates, and then put the cups down and filled them.

“So...” Janet looked eager.

Jill reached into her apron pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. She held it up, out of reach, and moved it across her body to her shoulder. Janet’s eyes followed it like it was something good to eat and she was starving.

“What’s broken, at your house?” asked Jill.

“What?” Janet looked confused.

“Everybody has something at home that’s broken, or doesn’t work right. Dripping faucet? Squeaky door? What’s broken at your house?”

Janet looked blank, but then said: “The drain under my sink drips?” That was true. She kept a plastic bucket under the sink, and had to empty it every once in a while.

“Perfect!” said Jill, handing her the paper. “This is the name of my handyman. He’s very good at fixing things like that.” She smiled brilliantly. “If you need anything else, just wave.”

She turned around and left.

“But what about...” Rhonda was staring after the waitress. She looked back at Janet. “What’s going on?” she complained.

Janet was staring at the paper. She knew this man. She knew his mother, actually. His mother was a war baby mother. Janet had sat with them at town celebrations before. As a divorced woman, she was welcome in that group. She could think of several of his sisters, but had only a vague impression of his looks. She thought of him as being very young, though.

“Janet?” complained Rhonda. “What about the man?”

“This is the man,” said Janet, folding the paper and putting it in her purse.

“But that’s her handyman,” said Rhonda. She blinked. “Oh!” she said. “But that’s supposed to be my man, Janet!”

“I know that, honey,” said Janet. “You just let me handle everything. We’re going to get you taken care of. Now, eat your roll, and drink your coffee. We have things to do!”

This was the fifth time Constance had gone on a date with Tim Appleton. She liked him. He was funny, and kind, and very patient too, she suspected. He wasn’t the first boy she’d gone out with, but he was the first boy who had asked her out more than twice. He’d made it very plain that he’d like to kiss her when he walked her to her door too, but she hadn’t been able to let him do that. She was too nervous about it. That was one reason the fact that he’d asked her out again - four more times, now - meant so much to her. She liked men who let her be who she wanted to be.

It was early February, and he had already asked her to the Valentines dance at school. Tonight, they had gone to the movie house in town, and watched Diamonds Are Forever, which had been released last year, but had only come to Granger in January. It was still running, and people were going to watch it two and three times. It had been exciting, and colorful, and it made her glad that he wanted to hold her hand.

She knew about sex. She had seen Bobby having sex with her mother. She had seen him almost having sex with Bev one night too, as she stood with two of his other sisters in the same room, her eyes wide. She had been kissed by Bobby, several times, and had felt the pressure inside her to do things with him. Sexy things.

He had told her she wasn’t ready, though, and the relief had been palpable. She loved kissing him, though, and it brought those feelings back. She was afraid that, if she let Tim kiss her, she’d want to do the same things with him.

But this was their fifth date. She hadn’t let him do more than hold her hand, and she wasn’t so stupid as to think that, if she kept putting him off, he wouldn’t lose interest.

She felt a whole flock of butterflies in her stomach, as she stopped and turned to him, standing in front of her door.

“I had a really good time tonight,” said Tim.

His eyes looked so big! So brown! So deep!

“Me too,” she whispered.

“I can’t wait until the dance,” he said.

“Me neither,” she sighed.

“I sure wish I could kiss you,” he said.

“I think tonight, you can,” she said.

It was wonderful, she thought, as she felt his soft lips on hers. It wasn’t all zingy, like Bobby’s lips made her feel, but it was still wonderful, and she decided that he could kiss her again, before this kiss was even done. Her arms seemed to go up, all by themselves, and they draped around his neck. It seemed to go on for ten minutes, and she loved every second of it.

“Wow!” he sighed, pulling back. “That was awesome!”

“Thank you for being patient with me,” she said, feeling dizzy. “I’d better go in now.”

“Okay,” he breathed.

Then his lips descended on hers again, and it happened all over again.

Six kisses later, she pushed him away, panting.

“I really have to go in now,” she panted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.