The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 18: The Experiment

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Experiment - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Tani entering the nursery was greeted by a smiling Tes, "Good evening are you ready to see the kids?" Tes asked.

As they strolled together to look in on the lively playful children Tani looked at Tes and asked, "So what do you want to talk about Tes?"

Tes snickered, "You were never one for small talk were you Tani? I must tell you of an experiment I am currently undergoing, actually just started."

Tes began tell Tani about it in detail. She told her that she had been impressed with Babuto and Babuta, their remarkable strength, their 4 arms and their size. She had taken DNA samples of Babuto and Babuta. In her research Tes had discovered one more thing that had excited her to no end. Suppressed and unused but still there in Babuto and Babuta's DNA was a gene for gills. The race of Zumari many years ago had been an aquatic one.

"Tani so far our exploration has been restricted to the surface either on the ground or in the air but if I could breed a race that was equally comfortable under water our exploring would be vastly increased. You are a recognized leader among offspring we elders have produced and I will not proceed without your blessings and participation for I learned my lesson the last time. I would like you, Redi, Rain, and myself to be involved in this experiment. You because as I have already said you're a leader, Redi because of her medical and research expertise, Rain because of her interest of all things involving the ocean and me because of my genetic and medical capabilities. Would you like to hear more about my ideas?" Tes asked.

"Yes, but do the other women know of this plan of yours?" Tani questioned.

"Not yet I wanted to talk to you first," admitted Tes.

"Did you get approval from Babuto and Babuta to use their DNA samples this way?" asked Tani.

"Yes I told them I wished to test them and experiment on them. They did not seem to care they were so happy that I had solved their problem," Tes answered.

"Then I think we all need to meet here tomorrow evening and discuss it," Tani said.

The following evening the four women met in the nursery. Tani, Redi, and Rain stood waiting for Tes who was giving some last minute instruction to the robot attendants.

"What is this all about," Redi and Rain asked Tani almost simultaneously.

"You will just have to wait and see but I will tell you this you will be surprised but not disappointed," Tani told them.

Tes joined them and explained her plan. She would show Redi her research and together they would perfect it. It was her plan that she and Rain would carry the eggs produced in their wombs and that Tani would administer the warming drink and the massage after. Redi would help Tes carefully monitor them. Redi would also have to help Tes in her daily duties during the latter periods of the pregnancies.

A month later after exhaustive research and preparation the experiment was ready to be put in motion. The four women were gathered in an empty cubicle at one of the nurseries. Rain stripped and crawled into one of the two beds that had been prepared.

"Are you sure you want to do this Rain? Now is the last chance you will have to change your mind." Tani asked.

"I'm sure," Rain, answered.

Redi handed Tani the cup containing the warming drink. Just before Tani placed the cup to Rain's lips she kissed her long and deep. She then held the cup while Rain drank the contents. Within seconds, Rain felt the warmth begin to spread throughout her body.

Tani poured some of the warming oil on Rains stomach and began to rub it around with light caressing motions. Rain felt herself respond by becoming very wet in her womb. Tani poured more oil and smeared it on Rains breasts and thighs. She could feel the heat from Rain's skin increasing dramatically.

"I'm ready," Rain exclaimed and then continued, "Quick before I come for Zol's sake."

Redi loaded the instrument that had been designed specially with one of the thumb-sized eggs. Rain spread her legs wide in expectation and waited. In the mean time Tani continued to spread the oil and began rubbing Rain's clit in circular strokes. Redi inserted the instrument, which looked like a large dildo into Rain. The end clam shelled open and the egg was pushed out deep in Rain's womb. Redi inserted the second egg in the end of the dildo that protruded from Rain pulled the instrument out slightly and inserted the second egg. She pulled the instrument out of Rain and watched in fascination as Rain climaxed hard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.