The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 17: Amanda's First Man

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Amanda's First Man - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Neona stood on the deck of her AC with Ryan by her side. Summer and Erika were in the village below so it was just the two of them. Neona gave Ryan the look and then swaying her hips for him to see walked below. When she got there she disrobed and climbed into bed. It was not long before Ryan came below and he was not surprised to see Neona lying naked and spread on the bed waiting.

"I'm not carrying an egg any more," she stated, "and I want to feel your man meat in me." She chuckled and continued, "I want you my dear to fuck me silly. Can you satisfy my craving Ryan?"

Ryan quickly stripped, joining her and they began to kiss and embrace. The two of them were so engrossed with each other they did not feel the slight bump of the four-seat air car settling into its mount on the deck above.

Neona spread her legs open and Ryan rolled on top of her and fit himself between them. His shaft glided into her warmth until his balls bumped against the soft velvety lips of her pussy. He withdrew and just before his next inward thrust Neona cracked her eyes open and saw Amanda standing on the steps and watching them. Neona momentarily removed one hand from Ryan's butt cheeks and first motioned for Amanda to join them and patted the bed beside her. She then returned her hand to Ryan's cheek and moaned in pleasure as his downward stroke drove his shaft deep into her. Amanda silently crept to the edge of the bed and sat down. She began to pleasure herself as she watched the couple in front of her make love.

With a final thrust, Ryan exploded. Neona wrapped her legs tightly around Ryan's as her hips pressed her womanhood against Ryan's groin relishing the feel of his seed filling her womb. She moaned in ecstasy as a climax rushed through her. Another moan joined hers as Amanda climaxed also. Amanda tumbled onto the bed too weak to remain sitting.

Ryan kissed Neona and then turned his head to look at Amanda. The woman had pulled her skirt upward around her waist to grant better access to her pleasuring hand. Her pussy glistened with her wet juices. On a whim he reached over and stroked her womanhood lightly. Amanda felt like a lightning bolt had passed through her at his gentle stroke. Amanda had never been with a man before unless you counted Babuto. Babuto had taken her virginity with his large finger but she had never fucked a man before.

With her hand, Neona urged Amanda closer to them. Ryan was still on top of her though she had relaxed her legs a let them slip to the side of his. Now that he had spent his seed in her she could feel him growing soft in her womb. She spoke in a low voice to Amanda, "you have never seen a man and woman make love before have you?"

"No," Amanda admitted softly.

"You've never been with a man before either, have you Amanda?" asked Neona.

"No," admitted Amanda again and added, "Babuto chose me when I was only fifteen and I have been his slave ever since providing my womb for his eggs. He took my virginity with his finger."

"I'm surprised that you haven't gotten into a relationship with one of the many single Zukari males Amanda," Neona said.

"Oh there are a number of willing ones," Amanda chuckled, "but I don't wish to get pregnant right now. I just got over being pregnant with an egg."

Ryan rolled to the other side of Neona and relaxed. Neona kissed Amanda and asked, "Would you like to share Ryan with me if he consents? You won't get pregnant with him?"

For just a moment fear appeared in Amanda's eyes and then she murmured, "Yes if it is ok with both of you."

Over her shoulder she asked, "Ryan would you like to fuck Amanda?"

"I don't want to offend you my dear for I love you, Summer and Erika very much but she is a very pretty woman, and the temptation is great. Especially since she is willing and you offer your blessings. I wonder if Summer and Erika would feel the same way," Ryan chuckled.

"I don't think Summer and Erika would object Ryan," Neona said in a low voice, and then she added to Amanda in a low sexy voice, "get on top of me Amanda because I want to share your first time with a man through contact with your body."

Amanda raised her hips as Neona slid her skirt from her waist and down her legs. Neona guided Amanda on top of her and positioned the soft curls that covered Amanda's womanhood against her bare pussy. With a slight shift she fitted her clit to Amanda's and then pulled the woman the rest of the down on top of her until their breasts flattened against each other. Neona cupped Amanda's face in her hands and said, "are you ready dear?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.