The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 14: Amanda

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Amanda - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Neona came awake at daybreak to rough shaking. The vines that bound her ankles together were removed and she was jerked to her feet by her captor. He dragged her over to a nearby tree and held her upright with two hands while he relieved himself. He then indicated that she should do the same. Neona squatted and when she was done, she found herself lifted from her feet and placed astride the mount.

Her captor leapt on behind her and pulled her back against his chest. With a flick of the reigns they set off at a trot. Neona's wrists were still bound and she still had the rope vine around her neck and in the hands of her captor but at least she was sitting up rather than lying on her stomach. Her butt still smarted from the smack and an earlier inspection had confirmed her suspicion that it had welts, Still sitting was better than lying on her sore ribs.

As they rode, her captor reached around and stuffed cold pieces of meat into her mouth. He continued to feed her until she shook her head and said, "No more."

He couldn't understand the words but understood the head shake and stopped. They rode on in silence and when darkness began to fall, they kept riding not stopping till late that night and then only to get a few hours sleep before riding once more. Early the next afternoon they approached what appeared to be a large city but on Neona's closer inspection turned out to be the ruins of one. Her captor slowed the lizard mount to a walk through the streets that were surrounded by crumbling buildings.

They rode into a square and Neona saw that many more beings like her captor were there and for the first time she saw females of the same race. They were slightly shorter and not quite as massive but still very large. They were the same green color as her captor and wore a short skirt made of the same leather material and no top. Her captor approached a ruined building and dismounted lifting her to the ground beside him. He carried her into the building set her on a stool. The man then took a collar from storage chest nearby and snapped it around her neck. He removed a chain from the same chest and locked it to her collar and then locked the other end to a hook that was fixed into the wall. The key for the locks he placed on a leather cord around his neck and then he walked out of the building.

When the man returned he placed shackles connected by a chain, about twelve inches long around her ankles, and removing the vine rope that secured her wrists, placed cuffs around them. This allowed her some movement but she was restricted in distance by the length of the chain affixed to her neck collar and the wall hook. He left the room and moments later returned with a dish of food and water which he set within her reach. He then left her alone to eat. The man had not attempted to speak to her further.

After futile attempts at removing the neck collar and shackles, Neona resigned herself to captivity for the time being. She moved the stool over to a table affixed to the wall and then picked up the dish of food and glass of water and placed them on the table. She began to eat silently as she thought, My main objective for the time being is to survive because I am sure I will be missed and Ryan is and excellent tracker so I'm also sure he will pick up and follow the trail. I just need to survive until rescue comes.

Though Neona ached from the long ride she was essentially undamaged. The pain from her stomach and ribs was better. She was sure she would have a bruise on her cheek where she had been slapped and although her butt was still painful now that she was able to lie on the floor on her stomach and not be forced sit on it the pain was receding.

A green-skinned woman entered the room for a moment, looked at Neona, and left without saying a word. Hours later the man entered once more and removing her neck chain from the wall led her hobbling behind him into another room. He snapped the chain into another wall hook and indicated for her to lie down on a padded mat that was on the floor. When she had done this he took a cup from the table nearby and motioned for her to drink. The contents smelled awful and she refused to do so. He shook his head and then forced her mouth open and squeezed her nose closed. He poured the contents of the cup into her mouth and she was forced to swallow in order to breath. When he was sure she had swallowed he released her nose. Neona glared at him but he took no notice and then she felt warmth begin to spread through her entire body as the cups contents began to flow through her veins. He slid her bikini bottoms down around her knees and began to massage her clit with one finger. The warmth flowing through her body increased. He slid one finger in her sheath and began to massage her inside as well a continuing to rub her clit.

Despite her best efforts not to do so, Neona felt herself becoming very wet. The man removed his finger and smiled as he saw that it glistened with her wet juices. He raised her legs up until they were vertical and held them in place.

Oh Zol, she though, I'm about to be raped by this man and he has a huge member. I'm sure to tear when he sticks it in. She remembered it rubbing against her as they rode and it was very big even when not erect. She clenched her teeth and locked her jaw preparing for the pain that was coming. The green woman entered the room knelt in front of her exposed pussy, pushed some type of object deep in her womb and then got back to her feet and left. Her legs were lowered and the man rubbed her lower stomach and patted it lightly. He then pulled her bikini bottoms back up and left.

Neona was totally confused but thankful that the man had not raped her. The warm glow inside her was slowly subsiding. Neona sat up and looked around at the new room where she was and for the first time she saw that she was not alone. Another woman across the room was looking at her. This woman was similar in build to herself and obviously not one of the green beasts. Her skin was deep red in color, and she had black hair on both her head and her vagina, exposed beneath the short skirt that covered her, which was open due to her sitting position.

Neona said, "hello," and the woman returned her greeting in a language Neona did not understand. They were not disturbed by the green man or his green female companion and Neona started the long process of learning the other woman's language. She leaned after some time that the woman's name was Amanda and as their vocabulary gradually increased Amanda was able to tell Neona what had happened.

"You have been implanted with one of the Zumari eggs, as have I," Amanda told her. Zumari is what she called the green people. Amanda went on to explain that the female Zumari produced two eggs per year over the course of five years but the mortality rate had been very high and the race was facing extinction. That was before they discovered that putting them in another womb for four more months vastly reduced the rate of infant death, in fact it was almost zero. The egg absorbed nutrition through its porous shell from its host and in four months time labor was induced. With the three months the egg was in the mother and then the four more months it was in a surrogate womb it hatched to produce a small but healthy infant.

"What happens to the host woman?" Neona asked with fear in her voice.

"There are no ill effects that I know of. We simply deliver an egg and wait to be implanted again," Amanda answered, "until we are twenty-five years of age and at that time we for some reason are no longer suitable hosts."

"And then what happens?" Neona asked fearful of the answer.

"We are returned to being slaves with the rest of our people to work the fields and do the other chores of the community," Amanda said. She then explained in detail life here in the community. She had been born here as a slave. Her entire race, as far as she knew, were slaves of the Zumari. They were not cruel masters and only punished when they deemed it necessary but seeking to escape was punishable by death so there were not many instances of that. Besides she said there was no where else to go. Her race called them selves the Zukari.

Neona interrupted, "But surely over the course of time the Zukari would far outnumber the Zumari after all you can give birth to babies for much longer than five years unless you have a brief period of fertility just like the Zumari women."

Amanda then told her that only the women chosen by the Zumari to use their wombs were allowed to breed the others were given a drink daily that, over time, made the woman sterile, and thus their population was controlled. In addition this drink was very addictive, if Zukari women did not receive it daily they became very sick, and often died.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.