Ten Weeks - Cover

Ten Weeks

by Fable

Copyright© 2007 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: The title could have been "Cul de Sac" because that's where it takes place or "Summer" because that's the season, but I picked "Ten Weeks" because that's the time frame.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Petting   .

Week One

We're playing two-on-two in the cul de sac and Jerry Kinsley shows up wanting to play. He has his sister with him.

"I'll take Jerry," I offer, motioning for him to join Jimmie and me. He's only twelve, but can jump. The Kinsley family is tall.

"No way!" Randy objects to taking Jerry's sister on his team.

"Okay," I relent, beckoning for Jerry's sister. She frowns, but asks me what I want her to do. I tell her to guard her brother and catch Randy glaring at me.

Jimmie and I are ahead, twelve to seven, but when Randy wants to start over, I concede, wanting to avoid a fight if possible. He sometimes forgets that we're best friends. I just want to play.

We always play man-on-man. Mackie takes the ball out and Jimmie guards him and I'm on Randy like stink on shit. Jerry's sister shies away from her brother and Mackie easily passes the ball to him. Seeing Jerry drive toward the hoop, I stop him in his tracks, making him get rid of the ball and creating a mismatch, Jerry's sister trying to guard Randy.

I let it go on for few seconds, Randy dribbling, not passing the ball to his teammates or looking for a shot. He's showboating and I decide to break it up.

"Hey!" I hear Jerry's sister yell at me when my arm rubs her tit. Is she angry that I'm taking over guarding Randy or is it because I accidentally brushed her tit?

Randy stops styling and tries to dribble around me. We collide and he yells. "Foul."

I say, "No way!"

We get into it and the first thing I know, Miss Jones is trying to break us up. She has her hand on my thigh, near my cock. "Stop, you're ruining the tulips," she yells in her commanding voice that we remember from seventh grade.

They're not her tulips. They belong to the neighborhood, but we don't argue. Randy goes home to stop his nosebleed and I head back to the game, wondering if Miss Jones felt my hard-on.

Jerry's sister says she'll watch and we're back to two-on-two. Secretly, I wish she were playing. I liked the way her tit felt against my arm.

We stop playing when a car comes up the street. It's Butch bringing my brother home from baseball practice. They park right in front of the basket, delaying the game while they talk. My brother goes into the house and Butch drives off. We resume the game and when I look, Jerry's sister is walking across the street, toward their house.

Miss Jones tells my dad about us rolling around in the tulip bed and he makes me spread bark mulch on all the flower beds, not just the tulips. I complain that it was Randy's fault, but my dad doesn't listen. Randy comes over the next day and we make up for the forty-eleventh time.

We play two-on-two until Jerry Kinsley shows up, alone this time, and Randy and I take on the three younger boys. I wonder why Jerry's sister is but don't ask. She's going to be in tenth grade and probably not interested in watching ninth graders play.

Week Two

We don't see Jerry Kinsley or his sister, but we hear them. They have a swimming pool. On Tuesday Jerry comes over and invites me to come over that night for a swim. I ask if Randy is coming and he says no. "Bring your brother," he says as he leaves and I say I'll see if he wants to go.

Jerry's sister looks disappointed when I show up alone. At dusk, Mr. and Mrs. Kinsley go inside and it's just me, Jerry and his sister in the pool. She tells him to get us some Cokes and he leaves us alone. I feel her leg touch mine and suddenly our lips are touching. I don't want her to know this is my first kiss. We hear Jerry coming back and she pulls away.

Later, I beat off thinking of how Jerry's sister's lips felt against mine, soft and tasting of chlorine.

Week Three

The Kinsley family is on vacation, camping I think.

Randy and I hop the fence to go into their pool. I tell him about kissing Jerry's sister and he yells, "NO WAY!"

The floodlights go on next door and Miss Jones comes outside. "Is that you, Jackie?" she asks. She's wearing a short nightgown. I wonder if she knows the lights outline her legs.

"Yes, Ma'am," I answer and see Randy hiding under the diving board.

"Go home this instant and I won't tell your father about this," she says.

I look at Randy and see him motioning for me to take off. I get home and discover Miss Jones doesn't keep her word. My dad gives me enough jobs to 'keep me out of trouble'.

Randy blames me for being kept hostage under the diving board until ten P.M. by Miss Jones' floodlights. Apparently, she wanted to make sure I didn't sneak back to the pool.

Week Four

Jerry calls to invite me to a pool party. "Come about dusk," he says. I'm surprised to find it's a neighborhood party; all the kids are there, even Randy and a girl from down the street.

"This is Gina. She's in your class," says Jerry's sister.

We stand around, looking at our feet while the younger kids make fools of themselves. I can tell that Randy has his eye on Jerry's sister. I guess I do too.

Mr. Kinsley kids me about getting caught in the pool by Miss Jones. "She was concerned because you were alone," he says as if to justify why she had told my dad. I glare at Randy.

We go in the water and Randy suggests a game we can play involving the girls riding on our shoulders. They agree seeming to know it's a rough game. Gina jumps on my back and I lift her up on my shoulders. Jerry's sister slaps Randy's hand away when he tries to lift her. She tells him to bend down so she can jump on his shoulders.

I like the feel of Gina's bare legs around my neck and my arms around her legs. She holds onto my head and squeals when I lose my balance. I apologize for my clumsiness, not wanting to tell her that she's no match for Jerry's sister. "No, it's my fault," she whispers in my ear before jumping on my back to try again.

Randy's getting cocky. He loves beating me at any game. We go down again.

"Let's change partners," Jerry's sister suggests and I see the blood drain from Randy's face.

"No," says Gina, showing she's willing to take another dunk. I bend down and let her climb on my shoulders. Jerry's sister becomes vicious and sends us flying, willing us to switch partners. We do.

Jerry's sister feels different on my shoulders; she very aggressive. I like the way she digs her heels into my ribs. But after dunking Gina twice I say its time to end the game. Randy, not liking defeat, agrees with me. Gina looks at me, adoringly.

Miss Jones' floodlights signal the end of the party. Jerry's sister hands me a towel and lets me help her dry off. She suggests that I walk Gina home.

We talk about ninth grade and the subjects we plan to take. "Carla was disappointed that your brother didn't come," she says. I feel her hand rub against mine.

"Jerry's sister?"

"Carla Kinsley. Don't you know her name?" she asks. I take her hand and as we approach a streetlight I see her looking at me. Her hand feels small and soft.

"He couldn't make it," I say to explain why my brother didn't come.

"I'm having a party next week. Will you come?"

"Yes," I answer.

"Will you ask your brother to come?"

"Yes," I lie.

"Goodnight, Jackie," she says, reluctant to remove her hand from mine.

"Goodnight, Gina," I say, releasing her hand as a light comes on in front of her house.

Week Five

It's Tuesday and I'm in the cul de sac, shooting baskets.

Jerry comes out of his house, dressed in his little league uniform. His mother follows and when they get into her car, his sister comes outside. She looks across the street at me, waves goodbye to her mother and brother and looks at me again before going through the gate leading to the backyard.

I take two more shots. The first one goes through the hoop, but the second one misses the backboard and rolls down the street. Well, it stops between Miss Jones and the Kinsley houses, but I kick it and have to run to catch up to it. The gate to the Kinsley backyard is open. I bounce the ball up the driveway, so as not to surprise Jerry's sister.

What kept you?" she asks when I round the corner.

"I was just..."

"Want a Coke?"

I nod and she motions for me to follow her inside the house. I look over at Miss Jones house, just to see if she's watching. She's not.

"What would you like to do?" Jerry's sister asks. We're in the family room.

I shrug, feeling foolish. She tries to knock the ball out of my hand and I grab her arm.

"Foul!" she says, grinning at me. I drop the ball and grab her other arm.

"Double foul!" she says. I release her arms and am surprised when she wraps them around my neck. Our lips meet.

We're the same height. I ease her down on the couch or she eases me down, I'm not sure which. I feel her bare legs against mine as we kiss. We stretch out on the couch and I'm sure she feels my cock, but she doesn't say anything. I feel her tongue swishing around on my lips so I do the same to her and she lets me take over the swishing.

"Foul," she says, pulling her lips away from mine and looking down at where my hand is cupping her breast. I like the feel and she seems to like it to. I squeeze her breast and she smiles. We resume kissing. I know she can feel my cock by the way she pushes her pelvis against it.

"Double foul," she says when I move my hand under her T-shirt. She reaches behind her back and I know she's undoing her bra. Her breast feels soft, except for the nipple. She moans into my mouth as my hand massages her breast and my tongue lashes out at hers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.