Sailing Lessons - Cover

Sailing Lessons

Copyright© 2007 by EllieB

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Dave didn't think he'd be giving lessons to his niece

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Niece  

I spent the next forty minutes getting all the connections made in the North cabin, and went back to my cabin to clean up. I put on a clean shirt and shorts and headed down to the marina. When I got to the Princess, I found Audrey on the boat, tidying things up.

"Welcome aboard Captain!" she said. "I think we're all ready to go."

"Great!" I said. "Just let me check the engine, and we can cast off."

"I think Judith already did that." Audrey said. She went to the door of the cabin and yelled down, "You tried the engine, didn't you?"

Judith's head appeared at the doorway, her blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail and sunglasses propped on her head.

"Hi Dave!" she said with a smile when she spotted me. "Yeah, the engine's good to go and there's plenty of fuel in the tank."

"Hi Judith." I said, trying not to sound too surprised. "How are you today?"

"Great!" she said. "I saw Audrey getting the boat ready and I asked if I could go along. I hope it's OK with you."

"Sure." I said. "I don't think we're going to get much wind today, but it's a nice day to be out on the lake anyway."

I looked at Audrey, who was digging in her pack. She looked at Judith and asked, "Did you bring sun-block?"

Judith looked in her pack and pulled out a two tubes.

"I've got 15 and 30." She said.

Audrey looked at me and said, "I think we've got everything. You ready to go, Dave?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said. "I'll fire up the motor if you guys undo the lines."

Judith jumped out on the dock and untied the lines while Audrey pulled them in. I started the motor and when Judith had thrown the last line in, she leapt on board and we puttered off into the lake. There was barely a hint of a breeze, so we didn't bother to put the sails up. Audrey and Judith tidied up the deck and got the lines put away as we rounded the point.

Audrey sat on the bench near the wheel where I was sitting, and Judith went below. When she reappeared, she had a picnic basket. She sat next to Audrey and produced a bottle of wine and three glasses from the picnic basket.

"Would you like a glass of wine Dave, or would you like a beer? We have both."

"Starting a little early today, aren't we?" I said.

Judith just grinned and said, "My dad always says 'You can't drink all day if you don't start early'." Audrey laughed and took one of the glasses while Judith poured.

"You two are incorrigible," I said, shaking my head.

"Incorrigible?" Audrey said, batting her eyes innocently at me.

Judith looked at Audrey and said, "I think that means the same thing as gorgeous."

Audrey leaned over and patted my knee. "Why thank you Dave! You are such a flatterer."

Judith held a wine glass out to me and I took it. Judith filled it up and then filled one for herself before stashing the bottle in the picnic basket.

"Here's to sailing!" Judith said, hoisting her glass in a toast.

"To sailing!" Audrey said hoisting her glass. They both took a big drink.

"Actually," I said, "we aren't really sailing. We're motoring."

Judith and Audrey looked at each other, grinned and hoisted their glasses. "Here's to motoring!" they said in unison before taking another drink.

"To motoring!" I said and took a drink myself.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"How about that little island with the cove?" Audrey suggested.

Judith hoisted her glass and said, "To the island with the little cove!"

Audrey and I laughed and hoisted our glasses. "To the island with the little cove!"

We motored on for a while, enjoying the blue sky dotted with puffy white clouds and the sparking water. Judith set her glass down and peeled her t-shirt over her head. Then she pushed her shorts off and tucked them and the t-shirt in her bag. She was wearing an electric blue string bikini that was more string than fabric, and showed off her slender body wonderfully. I was impressed. With her blonde hair pulled back and her sunglasses on, she looked like a supermodel. She pulled suntan lotion out of her bag and started applying it to her arms and legs.

Audrey followed suit, and soon had her shorts and t-shirt tucked away in her bag. Audrey's skimpy white bikini set off her tan beautifully, and I found my eyes drawn to her firm round breasts. Audrey caught me staring and smiled at me when our eyes made contact.

We puttered along for a long time as we enjoyed the beautiful day. Audrey and Judith were wonderful to watch as they sipped their wine and chatted and worked on their suntans. Audrey had made some snacks, and went below to fetch them (and another bottle of wine) and I found that just watching her move around in that tiny bikini made me hard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.