Sailing Lessons - Cover

Sailing Lessons

Copyright© 2007 by EllieB

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Dave didn't think he'd be giving lessons to his niece

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Niece  

I finished my beer and decided that I needed to go back to my cabin and get some dry shorts. Then I headed down to the lodge for a little lunch. I found Fred at his desk.

"Hi Fred," I said, "What's for lunch?"

"Hi Dave." He said, putting some bills on a pile in front of him. "I'm running a little late, and I didn't get anything organized for lunch today yet."

"No problem." I said. "Want me to throw something together?"

'There's some sandwich stuff in the fridge if you're hungry." He said.

"You want me to make you a sandwich?" I asked, heading towards the kitchen.

"Nah, don't bother for me. I had a big breakfast." He said.

I made myself a sandwich and went back into the office to shoot the breeze with Fred. We figured out where we would run the wiring and put the components that I was going to try to hook up this afternoon. I finished my lunch, cleaned up my dishes and headed out to the van to get some of the stuff I needed. I was carrying the second load of stuff into the lodge when Audrey showed up. She was wearing shorts and a little cami top that showed off her breasts nicely without being too risqué. She offered to help carry stuff in.

Audrey was her usual cheerful, helpful self, and I enjoyed her company and her help. We spent the afternoon running wires through the lodge and mounting the boxes in the closet.

At one point, I was in upstairs hallway of the lodge, standing on a ladder, with the top half of my body in the scuttle hole to the attic. Nobody else was around and I wasn't entirely surprised when Audrey joined me on the ladder. I felt her hands run up my legs.

"I'm here to keep you from falling off the ladder, Dave." She said.

"I feel safer already." I said, pulling the wires together where I was going to splice them. I could feel Audrey's hands slipping up my thighs and under the legs of my shorts. I looked down at her, and she looked up with a bright smile. She covered my thighs with little kisses.

I heard someone coming up the stairs at the end of the hall! Uh-oh! I handed down the toolbox I had in the attic and Audrey took it and stepped down to the floor as the steps got closer.

Presently, I could see Fred standing next to Audrey at the foot of the stepladder.

"Is there anything you need from the hardware store?"

"Not that I can think of." I said.

"I was going to try to get the last of the lights wired on my boat when I get back. You think you'd have some time to help me?"

"Sure Fred." I said. "I should probably be around the lodge here."

Fred wandered off and I looked down at Audrey.

She looked up with a sheepish look. That was close, and she knew it. Then she graced me with that dazzling smile, and just looked so sweet I couldn't be upset. We were very discrete after that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.