Sailing Lessons - Cover

Sailing Lessons

Copyright© 2007 by EllieB

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Dave didn't think he'd be giving lessons to his niece

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Niece  

As I lay there in bed with the wonderfully warm young Audrey snuggled into my side, basking in the afterglow of our intense little romp, my eyes were suddenly wide open, mostly from shock. Did I hear what I thought I heard?

"What did you say?" I said, pulling back a bit so I could look at her. Her eyes were closed, and she had a satisfied smile on her angelic face. In the flickering of the dying fire in the fireplace, her flawless skin and perfect features looked more beautiful than ever. I was still freaked out. She opened those big dark eyes and looked into mine. She could see the shock on my face, and for a second, looked concerned herself. Then a smile of amusement crept across her face.

"I said I love you." She said.

"That's what I thought you said." I started, and then didn't know exactly where to proceed from there.

"Are you OK Dave?" She said, propping her head in her hand and looking into my eyes.

"Well, yeah, but uh... I um, think that we... well, you know..." I stammered.

"I know what?" she asked, the smile breaking into a wide grin that showed off her perfect white teeth.

"You haven't forgotten that I'm married and all that, have you?" I said, trying to sound serious.

She cocked one eyebrow and gave me an amused look.

"Did I just scare you?" She asked.

"Well, no. You didn't scare me," I said, "It's just that I didn't want you to get too carried away, and you know..."

"Dave?" she said, leaning forward and planting a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Yeah?"

"Will you relax?" She said, looking serious. "I know this is just one of those summer things." Her finger traced a circle on my chest. "I know you're going to have to go back to Louise and all of that. Is that what you're worried about?"

"Well, I guess I just didn't want to get so carried away that you get the wrong idea and you know, get hurt." I said. I could see her look of concern relax back into a naughty little smile, and I was aware of her soft skin moving gently against mine as her hips rocked ever so slightly.

"Oh, you're not hurting me in the least, Dave." she said quietly, nibbling on my ear. "Just the opposite. You make me feel so good; I just can't seem to get enough of you." Her leg hooked over mine, and I could feel her starting to grind herself against me again. Her right hand trailed down my stomach to my groin, and her fingers wrapped around my shaft, which was starting to twitch back to life.

"That's why I love you Dave. I probably always will. I can't help it." She said, and gave me another gentle kiss on the lips. "I just wanted to say it out loud. Is that a bad thing?"

I looked at her again and smiled, relaxing somewhat. Her warm hand held my pulsing shaft while her thumb made a little circle on the underside near the tip. Her still damp pussy pressed gently against my leg.

"No Audrey, it's not a bad thing." I said, running my hand through her hair and looking at her eyes that sparkled in the flickering firelight. "I just want you to be happy."

"Dave, I'm almost delirious." She said. "I'm about as happy as I can get. You've made love to me in so many ways and made me feel so good that it just feels natural to say it out loud: I love you."

She looked into my eyes to see my reaction and said, "You're thinking about it too hard. Just relax. We have another week together. It'll be fun!"

Audrey gave me another long kiss and then put her head on my shoulder. Her warm skin against mine seemed so right and natural. Audrey snuggled against me, still possessively holding my cock in her warm hand. Amazingly enough, we both just lay there in each other's arms and Audrey drifted off to sleep. I was left staring at the ceiling, watching the shadows of the firelight and wondering what I had gotten myself into.

I must have drifted off myself, because I woke up to the early morning light and the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. I roused myself and went into the bathroom to pee. I peeked around the shower curtain to see Audrey soaping up her luscious breasts and stomach. I obviously caught her off-guard, because she gave a little shriek when she spotted me and dropped her washcloth.

"Holy shit!!" she said laughing and bending down to retrieve the washcloth. "Can't you knock or something?" She asked in mock anger. I ducked back out of the shower and stood at the toilet peeing.

"Don't you need a shower?" Audrey asked over the sound of the water running.

"I just had one a couple of weeks ago." I said, shaking off the last few drops.

"Well, the least you could do is come in here and scrub my back." She called back.

I stepped into the shower and asked, "You need a little help in getting to those hard-to-reach places?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.