Preview

Pizza Girl

by JimWar

Copyright© 2007 by JimWar

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, First, Safe Sex, Oral Sex,

Romantic Sex Story: She caught his eye while he was waiting for his take-out order. Later he found she was homeless and alone. He rescued her but after a few days wondered who rescued who. Romance and Stroke. Who says you can't have both?

Author's NotesThis is a story that was inspired by a young woman I saw in real life a while back. She was sitting in a pizza shop in a booth with her head down on the table. She was obviously Hispanic and obviously weary. She had a small drink in a cup with a top on it sitting on the table along with a purse that looked like a brown cloth satchel and two hard-bound books. One was the latest Harry Potter book without the dust jacket and the other was a book in Spanish, or I assumed it was Spanish. She was very tired and upon seeing me enter the store she lifted her head as if it took a great effort and looked at me and then lowered her head back to the table between the wall and the satchel. She never moved until I paid for my order at the counter and sat down in the booth directly behind hers. We were the only people on our side of the counter in the shop. She looked at me with some curiosity. She had very large tits for a girl her age, which I estimate to be between 16 and 18. Her tits were probably D-cup and she was showing quite a bit of cleavage with several buttons undone on her white cotton blouse. She was dressed in what looked to be a typical school uniform except for two things. The schools in our area do not wear uniforms and it was summer, there was no school in session. This much of my story is true, my imagination supplied the rest. By the way, all normal restrictions apply. This story is my story and is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without my expressed written permission. It is intended for posting on SOL only for the members of that site to read and enjoy. If you read this on any other site, it was posted without my permission. If you are not 18, or of legal age to read such material, then obey the law and don't. If you are in law enforcement and engaged in any type of enforcement activity, I do not give you permission to read this story and I do repeat that this story is fictitious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.