Oral Fixation - Cover

Oral Fixation

by Virgil Black

Copyright© 2007 by Virgil Black

Incest Sex Story: A college student, home for the summer, has a hard time breaking the habit she developed at school.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   .

I dreamt that a beautiful girl held my penis in her mouth. I could see only the top of her head, her glossy black hair hiding her face from my view. She was sucking me, blood slowly filling my growing organ. When I was erect, she bathed my cock from top to bottom with her tongue, and took it deeply into her mouth, her lips brushing against my wiry pubes. Over and over again she swallowed my pulsing member, her lips, her tongue, her throat causing me almost unbearable pleasure as she drove me nearer and nearer to climax. The heat and wetness of her mouth was exquisite.

In my dream, when she parted her bangs with her fingers and looked sweetly into my eyes, I came, gushing a torrent of boiling ejaculate into her mouth as waves of tangible bliss wracked my loins, sending spurt after spurt of hot cream up my throbbing rod.

"Wait a minute," I thought. "I never come in my dreams!" So I woke up.

Never! For all my four teenage years, I'd been expecting to have a wet dream, but I'd never had one. I'd get close to coming and then wake up. This time I came before I woke up!

But I was awake now. Yet, the sensation of the fantasy blowjob lingered. I could still feel the moist warmth of her pretty mouth sucking tenderly at my slowly shrinking cock. I opened my eyes, my vision still blurry in the dim morning light.

Holy shit! I crawled frantically up the bed, away from my sister Emily, dragging my still thick cock from her wet lips.

"Holy shit, Em! What are you doing?" I whispered furiously.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she whispered, her face now buried in her hands as she kneeled between my spread legs. "Oh, God, what am I doing?" She started crying, and soon she was sobbing quietly, curled into a little ball on my bed.

Emily was my older sister - she was nineteen. She had come back home from her first year at college only a week ago. She had always been nice to me, her little brother, and I had always looked up to her because she was so much cooler than I could ever hope to be. I loved her, and I couldn't stand to see her upset.

I tucked my wet dick back into my boxer shorts and crawled toward her. I didn't say anything. I just sat next to her, stroking her back softly. Slowly, she calmed down. When she had stopped crying, she looked up at me, her big blue eyes red-rimmed and wet from crying. "I'm sorry, Mike. Really. I know I shouldn't have done that," she apologized quietly, shaking her head. "But I was going crazy!"

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"It's a long story," she told me. And then she said nothing else.

I sat beside her for a while, still softly rubbing her back through the thin T-shirt she wore. I was scared that something was really wrong with her. Was she on drugs or something? That wasn't the Emily I knew. She had always been very responsible, taking care of our little sister and me, getting good grades, and finally going off to a good school.

So I sat there with my worried thoughts, comforting her as the sun rose up, lighting the closed drapes on the south wall of my room. Eventually, she uncurled and pushed herself into a sitting position, her legs folded neatly beside her.

"You wanna hear it?" she asked. We were talking low, our heads near to one another. It was still early, and by the clock next to my bed I knew no one else would be awake for at least another hour.

I nodded.

"I've got this oral fixation thing," she explained, not looking at me. Whatever that means, I thought.

"It started in January, when I went back to school after Christmas. I found out my asshole boyfriend was cheating on me. When I confronted him, he blamed me and told me it was because I wouldn't sleep with him and because I gave bad blowjobs."

"Huh. What a dick," I said.

"Yeah! Anyway, that made me feel pretty bad and even though I knew he was just being a jerk, I sort of started worrying about it," she continued. "So then one night, after I went to a party with some friends, I was feeling pretty low. I was hanging out in the Quad with a couple of guys in my group. We'd been drinking and I was kind of drunk. They asked about Trent and me, and I told them what he had said about me being bad at giving oral. The guys just laughed at him and said that they bet I could give head just fine. It was weird, but that made me feel better, so pretty soon I was laughing too and then we were all talking shit about Trent.

"It got late and the security guys kept eyeing us for making too much noise, so we headed back to our dorm. I was feeling pretty wild, but I was still thinking about what Trent had said, so I... Oh, man, this is so stupid."

"You don't have to tell me. I just want you to be okay," I whispered.

She shook her head. "I asked them if I could give them blowjobs. Then they could tell me if I was bad at it."

I just stared at her with my mouth open.

She looked over at me. "Yeah," she agreed. "So of course they said yes, and we went back to Dimitri's room because his roommate was gone for the weekend, and I did them both, one after the other."

I just stared.

"We were all drunk!" she explained. "Afterward, Dimitri laughed and said that I was pretty damn good, and Chuck agreed, even though he said he didn't have much experience to go on. Then Dimitri joked that if I felt like I needed to, I could practice on him anytime. Chuck said so, too.

"We laughed it off, but I was kind of shocked at myself, and I left pretty fast. The next day, I was feeling better about stuff, I mean, after my hangover was gone. Over the next couple of weeks I kept thinking about how crazy and sexy it felt to do them. It got so I was feeling distracted all the time.

"So one morning I was laying in bed, playing with myself..."

I gasped.

"So? Like you don't?" She glared at me. "I was doing it quietly so my roommate - I told you about Charla - wouldn't wake up, but I just couldn't come, even though I was thinking about sucking off the two guys. So I got out of bed and put on my robe and went upstairs to Dimitri's room. I knocked on the door, kind of loud so he would wake up. His roommate yelled at whoever it was to go away, but when I said it was me, Dimitri unlocked the door and stepped out. He was naked except for his boxers, just like you, now," she laughed, a little.

"He asked me what was up, and I asked him if he remembered what he said about letting me practice. He totally did, and I said I needed to practice now. I could see him getting a boner in his shorts. Guys are such horndogs! I told him to let me in so we could do it. He was worried about his roommate, but I said I'd do him, too, if it would keep him quiet. His roommate was, like, on the swim team or something, and totally gorgeous, so I didn't mind. So we went in. The other guy was asleep again, so we were quiet. He sat on his bed and I dropped my robe and crawled between his legs and started sucking him. I started playing with myself again, too, and when he came in my mouth, I finally came.

"It was really exciting. I sucked Dimitri until his dick was soft again, and when I got up to go, his roommate had woken up and was watching us. I told him that if he didn't tell anyone about what he'd seen, I'd do it for him the next day. I told them both that if anyone talked about this, they could forget about it ever happening again.

"Nobody talked, and that's how it started. A few days later I got Chuck and his roommate involved, too. Pretty soon as I was doing it every morning. The guys knew the schedule and would just leave their doors open for me when it was their turn. It didn't take long before it was a major habit - I felt shitty if I missed a day, and the only way I could get off anymore was when a guy came in my mouth."

I was speechless.

"Talking about it, it sounds like a bad deal, but they were always really sweet to me. They even acted kind of like my boyfriends, taking me out for lunch, buying me snacks at the CoPo, or going too movies. In fact, it was like I had FOUR boyfriends. If I wanted company, one of them was always around. Plus, I wasn't distracted anymore, I had, like, more energy, and all my classes seemed easier. It was cool. It was way better than asshole Trent's drama.

"Anyway, that all ended when I came back here a week ago. I haven't been able to do it with anybody, and it started driving me crazy. I couldn't make myself come. I felt like crap all the time."

"You were acting kind of bitchy," I told her.

"That's nice!" she snapped, jokingly. "I know I was. Anyway, I was going crazy last night - I couldn't sleep at all. So I snuck in here and, well, you know."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"You totally need to do it, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Okay," I said. I was very, very conflicted. Part of me felt unbelievably lucky, but I was sort of icked out while still being turned on. "It was great. I mean, it's weird with you being my sister, but it was great. If you need too, you can do it with me."

"Okay," she said. "Thanks. I can't go on this way, though. I'm going to try to stop."

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea. But if you need me, I'll help you out."

"Thanks, little brother. You're a good guy." She hugged me, and I hugged her back hard, her warm breasts squishing against my naked chest.

"I love you, Em. I'd do anything for you. Just ask, okay?"

"Thanks. I love you too." She got up to leave.

"Hey," I whispered loudly, as she got opened the door. " Did you come just then, I mean, when I did?"

"Yes!" she said, smiling as she left.


That's how it started. At first, she skipped three days, but on the fourth morning, before sunrise, she whispered to wake me up when she came into my room, pulled off my boxers so I was completely naked, and climbed between my outstretched legs, sucking my cock hard. We both came quickly as she drained the juice from my swollen balls and cleaned me off with her tongue, swallowing every drop. When I was soft again, she got up, kissed my cheek and left. Next, she skipped two days before she came back and did it again, then one day, and finally, she came to my room three days in a row.

"Not working out, huh?" I asked her, after we were finished one morning.

"I guess not. Maybe I should have just gone cold turkey. It would be easier if you weren't around."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.