Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2007 by Just Anybody

Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - A college co-ed and her boyfriend turn a summer camp for teen aged girls into Sex_ed 101.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Chapter 7

The next morning, John, Angie and the girls all spent waiting patiently at the local clinic for the Doctor to remove Angie's cast and put on a splint. The procedure actually took about fifteen minutes, but as with many hospitals, they had to be there early so that they could wait longer. They arrived back at the camp just in time to make the last call for lunch. Olivia stayed behind at the cabin to get ready for her experience, and she was ready and waiting for the rest of the group when they returned from their lunch. Olivia had moved some of the furniture and relocated some chairs so that everyone would have a close-up view and a place to sit.

Olivia was going to be a beautiful woman. At fourteen, she was extremely pretty, in the classic sense, with high cheekbones, almond shapes eyes, coal black hair and an olive complexion so typical of people from Middle Eastern countries. She was taller than most girls her age, and even though her breasts fit easily into a 32A bra, there was already a slight rounding of her hips, and a definite hour-glass shape could be envisioned. Her nipples, when hardened, were the diameter of her little finger tip, and stood out from her breasts like the tips of two lipsticks. The areola were dark brown and as large as a fifty cent piece. Tiny little bumps appeared around their edges as Olivia became more excited.

It was with some good reason that Olivia thought of herself as the most physically matured of the girls. Her bush was full, jet black and very thick, completely covering her lips and pussy area. What was unique was that it did not spread out onto her legs, or flare up high towards her navel. It just formed a very dark, thick, dense triangle of soft down that made her look more mysterious. Beyond her appearance, she knew that she became wet inside when she though about sexual situations., Like the day when she happened to be passing the boys' locker room at school when the door opened and she could see some of the guys inside toweling off from showers. She knew that she got wet whenever she thought about that day, sometimes when she lay in bed at night, and then she would slide her hand down between her legs, just to confirm her wetness, she told herself. Of course, she couldn't really confirm it unless she pushed hard on her lips and clit, and then the moisture would seep out, and she would feel it, and then, to investigate just how wet she was, she would have to slip a finger inside herself, just to check.

Olivia knew she was the most mature of the girls because when she first heard John and Angie fucking, she knew that she became very wet inside. She also knew that she had secretly had an orgasm when she watched John fucking the other girls. And lastly, she knew for sure, because by the time she skipped lunch today, she had already had one orgasm in anticipation and she had spent the last twenty minutes just now rubbing herself, to make sure she was ready for John. As they arrived back from lunch, they found a naked Olivia, lying very seductively on the bed, two pillows under her head, and her legs spread slightly. She was ready!

There is something to be said for the idea that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It took John about five seconds for his cock to spring to attention after seeing Olivia in such a wanton pose. Her full dark bush hid her readiness, and remembering what she had told him earlier, John wanted to be certain that she was very, very ready. He began by caressing her small breasts and sucking on her extended nipples. Spending longer than he had with any of the others, she was moaning and moving her hips in search of relief. He continued, alternating between breasts and sucking, nibbling and even pulling her nipples until her moans became louder and her hips were nearly thrashing. Very gently, he moved one hand to her mound, and very lightly allowed his fingers to brush through her pubic hair. He teased her, not allowing her to push up into his hand while he barely touched the surface. Eventually, he extended one finger, allowing it to just brush the parting of her lips, until it found her clit. He circled it twice, brushing it ever so lightly and then, with the heal of his hand, and without warning, pressed down firmly against her clit, almost flattening it against her pubic bone. The effect was instantaneous. Olivia cried out, almost screaming, clamped her legs together and experienced the most intense orgasm of her young life. At the same moment, a modest amount of her own personal lubricant was squeezed from her, fairly well lubricating her entire pubic region. Without saying a word, John rolled on top of her, positioned himself between her legs, held his cock in one hand while rubbing it against her slit, and then, with careful aim, inserted himself fully into her, in one motion, without a pause.

While her legs had been clamped, and opened only far enough for his body to be in between them as he started, they shot open, nearly perpendicular to her body as he drove his oversized cock into her tight pussy for the very first time. The violation of her maidenhead was swift. Her scream of pain transformed into a loud grunting "Ughhh!!!" as he pushed further into her fourteen year old vagina. He limited the depth of his thrusts so that he did not drive into her cervix yet, knowing that he still had other very tight places to visit with her. Olivia limited herself to her grunts and "ughs" as she tried to accustom herself to his presence inside her. In less than a minute, her body reacted again, bringing her to another orgasm, causing her vaginal walls to contract against John, causing her legs to flutter in mid air, and her "ughs" to become a very long sigh. Her contractions just created more friction on John's cock, and he began to thrust harder. Her lubricant was flowing steadily and his cock was sliding easily into Olivia's tight pussy. After feeling her cum twice more, he allowed his own urges to release, and with a final thrust, spewed a full load of semen into her vagina.

After a few moments with their bodies joined, locked as one, Olivia whispered into John's ear, reminding him that she wanted to experience everything. John nodded his understanding, and as he pulled out his cock, drug much of his semen along, allowing it to spread itself downwards towards her crack and the bed sheet. As soon as a good sized dollop was resting precisely on her rosebud, he told her to roll over, get her knees under her and put her head in the pillows. Thinking that she was going to be the first to experience sex from behind, Olivia quickly did as John asked, bringing her knees up under her, spreading them slightly, and pushing her head and chest down to the bed, resting on a pillow.

With the tip of his cock still covered in his cum, and her rosebud as well, John needed no additional lubrication. Once again aiming his cock with one hand to get perfect alignment, he moved into position, put the head of his cock against her asshole and pulled firmly on her hips, pulling her towards him, as he pushed straight through her sphincter and into her.

Shock, fear, panic, pain, terror -- all these words could be used to describe exactly what Olivia experienced as he shoved his cock deep into her virgin asshole. She tried to pull away and crawl, but he held her firmly with both hands on her hips, pushing further and harder into her with each stroke. After the initial scream which was about as loud a sound as John had ever heard, Olivia tried telling him that he was too big to get it inside her behind. She begged him to take it out because it would never fit and she would be split in two. Eventually that stopped when she realized that his ball sac was pounding against he pussy lips and that he was already buried inside her.

Her audience was excited. Even Angie's eyes were wide open in surprise. It was the first time they had seen this, and for at least the two youngest, it was almost too difficult for them to imagine this was how people had sex sometimes. They shouted encouragement to her as she grunted back in return. John had all seven inches of his two and one half inch diameter cock buried full length in Olivia's ass. He was closing in on another explosion. He reached underneath Olivia and began caressing her breasts and clit, pulling it roughly, much as he thought a rapist might. By reducing the length of his thrusts, he was able to keep more of his cock in contact with her sphincter until he felt the inevitable about to appear. With one final thrust, he pushed fully into her and his cock exploded in a mass of hot cum filling pretty much all of her ass. As she felt him cuming, Olivia too allowed her emotions to go free. She felt her hips quiver as he ejaculated into her rectum. Her body convulsed as it went through a much different orgasm. Finally, together, they fell forward onto the bed, his body spent, hers exhausted from her experiences.

Olivia didn't know what to say. She didn't know how to feel. Should she be embarrassed, ashamed or proud? She had never imagined that he was going to do what he just did. It hurt so much, she cried the whole time, at least until she felt him cuming inside her, and then she had another orgasm. But that one felt different than all of the others. It was so powerful, it even made her shake. She didn't know what to think, say, or do.

The other girls were immediately upon her, asking a million question about how it felt, what was it like, why was she crying so much, why did you scream and, finally, why did she let him do that to her? That was the question that made the conversation stop. Should she deny telling him to do it? She really didn't tell him to do that, at least she didn't think she had. Are they being critical of her? She didn't know what to say.

John waited for her to answer, trying to be tactful, but the best she could do was stammer. Sensing an opportunity to put it all "right" he said, "Olivia is a very sensuous girl, who's sexual drive, appetite and appeal has matured faster than her years would indicate. We discussed this yesterday privately, and she requested that we go beyond what I had done with the three of you."

Olivia, hearing him describe her as sexually mature, accepted the compliment by nodding her heading agreement as he was talking. So when he got to the point where he told them that they had both agreed that she wanted to try anal sex, she kept on nodding her head, accepting that it was a positive, something that put her above the others. After he finished explaining, the questions shifted to more details about how she felt, and what was so different about that particular orgasm.

"I can only tell you that I could not believe how big he felt when he first pushed into me. I knew right then I was going to die, which scared me a lot, and I think that's why I was screaming so much. But then I felt his balls hitting against me, and I knew that he was all the way in me, and I was still alive. It still was very uncomfortable, really, really uncomfortable all the time he was doing it. I wanted to run away and have it out of my bottom, but he held me there. I really thought he was going to push it clear up to my throat. I have NEVER been so stuffed in all my life. I did not have any idea I was going to cum, I was still trying to get him out when all of a sudden I felt him shooting into my butt. It was like I got hit by lightning or something. I went from pain to feeling like my bottom was no longer attached to me. I couldn't control it, or even make it move like I wanted. But I felt this really weird feeling and then it just washed over me and I had this orgasm and my mind almost went blank. And now, I am sooo tired, I just want to lay here next to him and cuddle with him."

Just before dinner, they showered together, dried each other's bodies and then joined the others. Olivia's walk had a decidedly different pace and posture. Her butt was pushed out to the rear, and she hobbled along as if she had a load in her pants.


Chapter 8

Olivia's anal adventure created a whole bunch of jealousy among her cabin-mates as well as with Angie. Sure, Angie knew about anal sex, but she had never experienced it. She just knew what some of her college girl friends had told her: it hurt a lot and was humiliating, but gave the guy a sense of power and dominance. That was what she had intended to teach the girls about letting a boy do that, but unfortunately, Olivia's almost "out of body" experience killed that idea. So now, all she had was the idea that her boyfriend had fucked a young girl in her butt, and, for the second time in a week, another girl had experienced something sexual with her boyfriend that she had not. She was not happy, and her voice conveyed her displeasure as they all walked the lane to dinner.

"I didn't know you were going to do that to her. What made you do that? You could have really hurt her? We should have talked about it first. I had something that I had wanted to tell the girls about that, but now there is no point." It was pretty clear she was becoming more upset as she spoke. Of course, being in her new walking cast was an improvement, but it was still awkward to walk, and that made her more upset.

Finally she took a breath, and John responded quickly. "It was just something she asked me to do, while we were walking back from breakfast, and again just after we started. So, I did it." He could see there was no point in trying to smooth any ruffled feathers, and it was pretty clear that many feathers were ruffled.

"Why didn't you do that with me?" asked Emily, and then Cindy, too.

"Each of you is different, with different feelings, needs and bodies. Olivia asked me, and given her sexual maturity and physical development, I agreed that we could do it that way."

That didn't help anything, and they immediately wanted to know why John thought she was more sexually mature. He knew that he had lost this argument, so he just told them that he didn't want to discuss it further, and that if they kept arguing, he would just pack his stuff and go home.

"Here I am, trying to teach you girls about sex in a sensitive manner, being considerate of your age and in-experiences, and saving you from a mauling by a pimply faced kid in the back seat of his dad's car. All you girls want to do is complain that one girl got to do something that the others have not, or somebody else went first. I want this bickering and jealousy to stop, or I mean it, I will go home today." He tried to make it sound as if he was receiving no pleasure from his teaching at all.

After they returned to their cabin, Angie decided a meeting was necessary to air their grievances and jealousies. John agreed to attend, since he was a focal point of the problem. All the girls started talking at once, but John finally was able to establish some order. He agreed that each girl would be able to enter her request, and he would try to honor each request, and that he would start with Angie and work his way around the circle as the girls were sitting today. Since he was sitting next to Angie, the girl on her other side was Olivia, then Sarah, Emily and Cindy. Someone started to say that it had just been Olivia's turn, but when John looked up, the comment was dropped.

Angie said that she wanted John to push into her cervix and cum inside it, and then do it in her bottom. Right away, John responded by limiting her to one choice per round. Angie's face flushed as she fumed about being limited to whatever the girls were having, but John was firm.

"One choice only, this round," he said again, "maybe we'll do a second choice tomorrow. Understand that I may not be able to get inside your womb. It all depends on how deep you are, and there is nothing I can do about that."

Angie was so starved for sex, since she had been unable to have any since breaking her leg, that she decided not to risk the cervix attempt, and opted for anal sex. In addition, she told John that she wanted him to dominate her when he did that, so that the girls would understand what it is that they were doing with a guy that way.

Olivia said she wanted him in her bottom again as well, more to show the other girls how sophisticated that she was, and how much more mature sexually.

Emily and Sarah had both enjoyed Johns exploration of their womb, but were quite afraid that they were too small to let John do their bottoms. Cindy, too, said she wanted to try that. As soon as Cindy said that, John looked at Angie and asked if she was excited by the discussion. He could actually smell her female scent from where he was sitting, and he knew she was wet already. She admitted that she was indeed wet, so he told her to remove her clothes. As she did that, he pulled a table away from the end of the sofa and moved her to stand by the end. Pushing her forward over the end, so that her face hit the cushions and her butt rose into the air, John spit on his hand, moistened the end of his cock and moved up behind Angie. His left hand spread her cheeks; his right guided the tip of his cock to her rosebud.

"Aren't you even going to kiss me?"

"Just be quiet and stay where you are, "John answered. I will show you who is in charge in this relationship. With that, he pushed the head of his cock directly into her very tight sphincter. In a loud voice, she clearly did not enjoy his entrance, and began screaming for him to stop, wait and go slowly. None of which he did! Pulling out slightly, he realigned himself and then drove his cock, full length, into her anal cavity.

"Oh, please wait,"she screamed. "God, you are tooo big. It hurts really bad."

John wasn't having any of that. "You wanted force, your getting it." He was playing with her clit a little, and knew she was enjoying it much more than she was letting on, so he went along with his role and yanked her head back while driving full force into her butt. She screamed again, and then felt his hot cum being shot into her. Subduing her emotions as best she could, she quietly came as he shot into her. John smiled and released her hair, allowing her to fall, once again, to the sofa cushion. Angie lay still as John withdrew is cock with a pop. Not certain that she could even stand up; she knew that she did NOT want to sit down right yet, so she asked some of the girls to help her stand.

Angie didn't know if she should be mad at John, or just how she should feel. He certainly did not act very loving to her, but then, she thought, maybe he was just acting the part of a dominating person. She did know that her anus was VERY sore, and that she was having a hard time trying to stand and walk, and that now, his cum was beginning to seep from her butt and run down her leg.

"You should have gone slower. I told you it was hurting me. I wanted you to stop, but you didn't!"

"Listen, Angie, there comes a point in a relationship when a guy wants to feel that every part of you is his. I have fucked your pussy and your mouth, and I decided it was time for me to have your ass, too! So I did. It wasn't your choice, it was mine. Olivia decided early on that she wanted to share herself with me totally. I don't know why, but I certainly admire and respect her decision. She is very erotic and very sexual, and fucking her in the ass was very, very exciting to me. All you did was moan and complain, which is ok, I guess, but hardly compares to the sensuality that Olivia experienced. It is important for a girl to understand that as she is surrenders the virginity of her ass to her man, she is acknowledging that he is penetrating her very soul, and that no other man can ever make that claim. She is saying she is willing to give everything to him. The man realizes that he is on top, whether facing her in her pussy, pushing his cock into her mouth, or plowing it into her rectum, and that particular activity is something that only a man can do for a woman. It is a rite of passage for their relationship. He plants his seed deep in her bowels, and stakes his territory forever. Once a man has had anal sex with a woman, he will be able to repeat that with her as long as they live, regardless of what other persons come into their individual lives. Twenty years from now, if I should encounter Olivia somewhere, if I wanted, she would allow me to fuck her in the ass again. For many women, it would be an honor that I desired to re-stake my claim to her soul."

Angie was speechless. The girls listened attentively, never having heard anyone speak so authoritatively on any sexual subject. Was all of this true, they wanted to know? John assured them that it was, and Angie sat, almost motionless, wondering how in the world she had missed all of this information in her Sex Ed classes.

"Where in the world did you come up with all that?" she asked John. "I have never read a single thing about that, nor did any of my teachers ever mention it."

"Well, think back. How many even mentioned the existence of anal sex, and yet it is practiced widely through out the world. It is actively practiced by almost 80% of couples in the western world, and nearly 100% of those in Asia and Africa. It is a standard of behavior in those countries where vaginal virginity is extremely important to a bride. Where did I learn this? From reading books, from on-line sources, and from one of my classes in human sexuality last year at college. Why don't they teach it? Simply put, most sex-ed teachers are women and many are significantly older that their students. I would doubt that you could find many willing to be humiliated by teaching their students about anal sex, and the motives and significance of it. The first question from a student would be, "Have you ever?" and then the teacher would have to publicly acknowledge her surrender to some guy, once in her life. That would probably make her blush, some from the embarrassment of admitting it, and some from the flush of reliving the experience."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.