Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2007 by Just Anybody

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - A college co-ed and her boyfriend turn a summer camp for teen aged girls into Sex_ed 101.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Chapter 4

It was quite some time before anyone said anything. The girls were speechless, (quite an accomplishment for teen-aged girls), not knowing what to say or to whom to say it. Had anyone looked carefully, he would have seen four very wet pussies and four very swollen clits. Finally,

Sarah spoke up, asking "What happens to his stuff now?"

Angie started to reply, but then thought for a moment. "That depends, really, on circumstances. If you are near a bathroom, you can excuse yourself and go sit on the toilet and it will drain out quickly. But if you are not near a bathroom, you can just put some tissues there and let it seep into them. Sometimes, neither is handy, like at the beach, and in that case, well, it just sort of runs down your leg for a while. You can rinse off if it's a lake or a river, but in a pool, you probably want to do something else. And, sometimes, you and he will want to continue lovemaking, so he will simply use it like a lotion to massage you, or as a lubricant to have anal sex."

That brought a chorus of "Yucks" and "No ways" from the girls, and faces to match. Angie continued," Don't turn your nose up at something you have not tried. None of you has even had sex yet, the regular way, much less anything more adventurous. You may be surprised at how erotic it is."

Emily asked, "He puts his thing in your butt?"

"That's the idea, and it can be very exciting, and if he does it right, you will cum harder than you ever had before. It's not for everyone, nor for every time, but it is pretty wild. You need only be careful, go slowly, and use a lube so that he can slide in. The feeling is very intense for both of you. We can talk more in the morning, if you want, but right now it's time for bed."

As they lay in bed, John and Angie spoke quietly about the evening's activities. John wanted to know how far Angie was going to take these sex education lessons, but Angie was not sure. It depended upon the responses she got from the girls, she thought, and that was hard to predict. John was more concerned about letting it get out of hand and doing something that would hurt their relationship, but Angie assured him that their love for each other surpassed the very temporary cravings for the campers.

John and Angie were awakened the next morning by the voices of the girls stirring about. As was his norm, John awoke with a morning "woody", and Angie, seeing it, seized the opportunity. "Come in here, girls," she called out.

As the girls entered, she continued," Sometimes you may not feel like having sex, or there isn't time to do it justice, but your boyfriend needs some relief. One of the things you can do is to give him a blowjob. Some people call it 'giving head', but it is essentially oral sex. It's not hard, it doesn't hurt either person, it doesn't take long, and every guy loves it. The only things you have to know are to make sure your teeth are not contacting his cock, and to try to swallow as much as you can, if not all, of his cum as you can. All you do is put your mouth around the head of his cock and suck on lit like a lollipop. Sometimes, you may want to run your tongue around it, or up and down the length, but sucking on the head of his cock is what is going to make him cum." Angie got down on the floor, next to the bed and began sucking on John's cock, taking as much into her mouth as she could.

After a few minutes, she sat up and told each of the girls to get down and try it. One by one, the girls, on their knees, tried the techniques they had seen Angie using. By the time it was Sarah's turn, John was very near, and he reached out to grasp her head so that she wouldn't pull away. Sarah looked up in surprise at the exact moment that he exploded into her throat, holding her head still and encouraging her to swallow it all. Having rested for nearly eight hours, his cum load was at full strength and the thirteen year old Sarah was doing her best, but was unable to swallow it all, fast enough. Semen was pushing out past her lips, running down her chin.

"Don't waste it!" Emily said, and she move quickly to capture in her hand what was dripping from Sarah's chin, immediately transferring it to her mouth. "It's kind of salty tasting, but it's not bad."

As Sarah moved back, John complimented all the girls on their techniques. He encouraged them to be willing to offer this as an alternative to having sex, if that was their preference.

"How would we know what we prefer? We haven't had sex yet," Cindy asked.

John looked over at Angie, and Angie ignored the question, encouraging the girls to get dressed for breakfast and for horseback riding, which was the scheduled activity of the day. After breakfast, Angie and the girls walked to the stables while John said he would prefer to just lie in the sun and read a book. John was more tired than he realized, for he was sound asleep within minutes, and was only awakened by the commotion of the girls returning.

"Where is Angie, "he asked, still rather asleep?

"John, it was terrible," Cindy started. All the girls started talking at once, but John told Cindy to continue. "We were riding pretty fast and Angie's horse threw her off. She landed hard on her bottom and her leg hit a big rock, and she broke her leg. We had to call an ambulance and they took her to town. We don't know any more than that. Can we go see her, John?"

"Ok, we will go into town and find out where they took her. I imagine she is at the hospital but she will need a ride back here. But you can't go all hot and smelling of horses, so grab a quick shower and we'll leave as soon as you are done."

It was pretty easy to find Angie. She was in the recovery room at the local clinic, with her right leg in a cast from her toes to mid thigh. The doctor said that she had broken one bone, and could not walk on her leg for at least a week, other than to gently move from one place to another using a crutch. John and the girls fussed over her and then moved her gently to the car, and finally back into the cabin where she slept for most of the afternoon

After dinner, as they had come to expect, the discussion turned to sex again. Angie was in no mood to be an active participant, but she did lead the discussion. She asked for questions, but there were none. She asked what the girls thought about what they had learned, but no one responded. She asked what they thought of what they had seen, and there was murmuring, but still, no one responded.

Thoroughly puzzled by the change in response and enthusiasm, she asked pointedly, "Ok, what gives? Yesterday, you were four very hot little girls. Today, no one cares. What gives?"

Cindy spoke up," We don't know what it's like to have sex, and we don't know if we like it or not. We were going to ask you if we could learn from John, but now that you're hurt, we don't know what's going to happen."

John spoke up next, "I have spoken to the camp administrator and told her I would be willing to stay here and help both you and Angie get by this difficult period, She agreed that I could and should do that, so you girls are stuck with me. Angie's face showed great relief because she knew that she would be mostly bedridden for at least a week. The girls were guardedly excited, thinking camp was now completely different with a man as their counselor. John, for his part, was concerned mostly about Angie, and had not given much thought to his sexual urges yet. But that issue came to the front as the girls pushed Angie for an answer.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea," Angie told them. "You didn't come up here just to lose your virginity or even to just learn about sex, although I must admit that the teaching environment is far better than someone's backseat. OK, to be absolutely fair, Sarah, you stay here in our room, Emily; go into the bathroom until I call you. Olivia, you stay inside the cabin, but not near our door or the bathroom, and Cindy, you go outside until we call you. This won't take but a minute each."

As the girls left, John, Angie and Sarah remained in the bedroom. Once the door was shut, Angie asked Sarah just how much she wanted to learn, personally, about sex. Did she want to have sex for the first time with John, who would be gentle and make it as pleasurable as possible, or did she want to wait? The whole idea was to question each girl privately, without the pressure from the others having any bearing on the girl's individual answers. Sarah replied that she would do it if the others all did, but didn't think it should be in front of the others. Angie agreed that privacy was probably best.

Sarah was sent out and Olivia entered. Angie made the same offer, and received an enthusiastic reply. Cindy was all in favor and it was only Emily who expressed any reluctance, but strictly because of the size difference between herself and John, and how "big his thing looks when it's hard". John and Angie both assured her that size would not be an issue, and that John would fit.

Angie called the girls back together and told them that each had expressed an interest in learning more about sex, but to be fair to each girl, how much more each girl learned would be private and not shared among the others.

"Not fair," whined Olivia. "I want to be able to see the others because it is exciting to watch and see it will give me more courage."

Cindy agreed immediately, and Emily nodded her head, after a minute. Sarah spoke up, suggesting that privacy would be more personal, but the others drowned out her voice until she finally agreed. Whatever happened with any of them would be in front of the others. Angie reluctantly gave in, and John said he understood, as well.

Cindy, being the oldest, said that she was the most ready and should, therefore, get to go first. Olivia argued that she was more responsive, but that didn't convince anyone, so she agreed that Cindy could go first, and that her time would be right after supper. The girls spent the rest of the afternoon getting a chair that Angie could sit in and still support the cast, so that she could watch with the others. Cindy, on the other hand, was so excited, that she skipped supper altogether, spending that time with showering, perfume, make-up and hairstyling. As she returned from the bath area, wearing a gown that was straight from the design houses of Paris and certainly cost hundreds of dollars, she looked five years older than her 15 years. With her hair down, and her make-up skillfully applied, her appearance was warm, soft, and very sensual.

John met her at the bed and held her in his arms admiringly. Gently, he lowered her onto the bed, allowing her robe to fall open and her body to be exposed completely. Kissing her tenderly, he began caressing her breasts in circles, lightly touching the skin, gradually moving closer to her nipples. Cindy's anticipation was evident in the almost instant hardening of her nipples. Being a blond with very fair skin, her areolas were bright pink, about an inch across and the actual nipple quite small. When hard, to John's caressing fingers, the nipples felt more like hard dots on the end of a soft peach.

After a few minutes of kisses and caresses, John dropped his hand lower and his head to her breasts, sucking tenderly on the tiny nipples and moving his hand to her crotch to begin brushing her pubic hair. Her bush was light brown and had not been shaved or trimmed as far as John could tell. It covered her lips and extended upwards to form a triangle that was about 5 inches wide at the top. As full as it was, where it was, it had not yet expanded to the edge crease between her legs and her abdomen, as one might expect. Being light in color, John could easily see her lips through the hair, and he gently ran his fingers over it and through it, up and down between her legs, but just lightly to tease, not touch.

Very soon, droplets of her moisture could be seen as they began to seep through her swelling lips. As he felt the moisture, and could sense her increasing heat, John let his finger drag lightly across her skin, withdrawing the touch before reaching her clitoris and then continuing; creating a stress level in Cindy that was becoming obvious to everyone watching. Cindy's legs had long ago parted on the own. Her knees were drawn up, and had fallen away, opening her to John, and providing the others with a tremendous view of her ever-changing sex. Finally, John allowed his finger to brush Cindy's clit, and the brief contact caused involuntary spasms within her and a very audible moan from her as well. John played his finger in and along her lips, taunting and toying with her clit until it was clearly protruding from her lips. Gently, he rolled onto her and positioned his cock in line with her virginal opening. Holding his cock in his hand, he rubbed the head into and against her lips, spreading some of her lubricant onto the end. He looked into her eyes and asked if she was ready and she nodded.

His first effort got his cock head to the opening of her vagina. He quickly withdrew, spread some more of her juices onto it and reentered her, pushing slowly but not stopping, as he expanded her vagina for the first time, pushing slowly but continually through her maidenhead as she began to react to that discomfort. At first it was just an "oooh' changing to an "oh!' changing to an "ow!" and a grunting "unh!" and he pushed himself all the way into her. He stopped for a moment to allow her to get her mind back into the pleasure before he slowly began to withdraw his cock. On his second push in, he asked if she was alright, and she nodded, almost sure, but still showing some fear that the pain would repeat itself. After several such strokes, he shifted himself on top of her, moving up slightly to allow his cock to ride along her clit. Within seconds of that, she had her first orgasm, screaming out without warning, scaring the others until they saw her wrap her legs around John's waist and pull him into her. John paused briefly, and then began again, and Cindy began to match his actions with her hips, moving in stride against him. Her second orgasm came minutes later, and this time she could feel the walls of her vagina contracting against John's penis. John could feel that as well, and the sensation of tightness drove him to stroke harder and faster. John pushed Cindy's legs up over his shoulders, giving him maximum penetration. He could feel the end of his cock hitting her cervix with each in stroke, and as she once again clamped down on him, he made one last push into her before his hot load of jism was shot from his cannon into her body. After a handful of closing strokes, they lay motionless on the bed, he on top of her, his cock finally shrunken enough to withdraw itself from her. As it did, a stream of white cum seeped from Cindy's vagina, finding its way though the matted hair, down her body, across her tiny pink rosebud and onto the bed. Within minutes, the wet spot of cum had grown visibly and John rolled to his side and lay against Cindy, gently caressing her breasts and clit as she herself began to cool down from the experience. The other girls were awestruck. No one said anything. No one moved.

Finally, Angie asked Cindy, "Well, now that you are a woman, what did you think of your first time?"


Chapter 5

Finally, Cindy sat up on the bed. "Oh my God, that was awesome. It felt like I wass... ,", pausing for a minute, "I dunno, but it felt great. And the second time was even better. You can't believe how good it feels to cum like that. It's so gentle yet he is so strong and forceful. You think he is going to drive it right through you. It's awesome!" Cindy didn't want to shut up, or even take a breath before continuing.

Finally, Sarah broke in and asked, "Did it hurt?"

Cindy, still rambling, replied, "No! No! It was wonderful."

"But you screamed when he pushed into you," said Emily.

"Oh, well, yeah, it hurt a little at first."

"You screamed a lot."

"Well, it did hurt right when he did it, but it stopped hurting pretty quickly. It was kind of like when you get pinched hard."

That answer seemed to satisfy the girls about the question of pain. Cindy jumped up from the bed and ran to John, throwing her arms around him and giving him a very intense kiss. "Can we do it again tonight?"

"We'll have to see," John replied, but Angie was already shaking her head.

"The others need to have their turns first, Cindy. Why don't you just clean yourself up a little and we can all sit around and relax before bed. In the morning, we can figure out whose turn is next, and, depending on other things, when."

The next morning, after breakfast, none of the girls wanted to do the group activity but Angie insisted that they must, or it would raise suspicion about what was happening in their cabin. Sarah, Emily, and Olivia drew straws to see who would be next to have sex with John, and Emily drew the only long straw. As they finished their volleyball contest with the other cabins, Emily was so excited that she wanted to fore go lunch, but once again, Angie said no to that as well. By the time that the communal chores were completed after the meal and all the places reset for dinner, Emily's mindset was to race at full speed back to the cabin. She was undressed, showered and sitting on the bed before the others arrived.

At 13, Emily had an unusual body development. Her cup size was barely 32A, her breast actually not much larger than a cupcake. Her areolas were about 2 inches in diameter however, and made up almost half the size of her small breasts. By the time everyone arrived, her nipples were very hard, and extended from her breasts almost a full inch in length and about as big around as her little finger.

Remembering her full bush from earlier evenings, and holding her tenderly in his arms, John said, "Emily, your body shows me that you are going to grow up to be a very sensuous woman."

Emily looked questioningly at him, wondering what it was about her that would lead him to say that.

"Your nipples. They are almost an inch long, and the colored part covers most of your breasts. You have a very full bush between your legs that masks your charms and makes them even more mysterious." Reaching down to her small breasts, he cupped one, and then began stroking the nipple, pulling on it until it was pointing straight out from her. He dropped his hand to her legs and immediately began running fingers through her dense hair, pushing her legs apart as he moved to push his fingers lower. He could feel the wetness seeping from her before he even started caressing her seriously. With one finger on either side of her lips and his middle finger centered, he slowly pulled his hand upwards, allowing his middle finger to become wet as it searched for her clit. He could feel that her lips, beneath all the hair, were becoming puffier by the minute, a good sign, he thought, and continued upwards, searching for her clit.

He didn't have to search for long. Emily's clit was swollen up to be the size of an olive and stood out from her lips like an impatient woman waiting for her man, silently urging him to get going, massaging her. At first contact, John knew she was ready. A deep moan came from far within her as he pushed lightly and circled her clit. Hooking it in his curled finger, he pulled it while squeezing and felt her shudder. As he looked at her, her mouth opened and her eyes closed. He rolled onto her and guided the head of his cock to her. Pushing slowly, he entered her and immediately felt the resistance of her hymen. Entry was blocked, and he pulled back and looked again at Emily. She opened her eyes, asking about the delay and could see the concern in his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.