Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2007 by Just Anybody

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - A college co-ed and her boyfriend turn a summer camp for teen aged girls into Sex_ed 101.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Chapter 1

Angie and John have been dating through most of their second year in college. Both 19, they make a cute couple. John is tall, well over six feet, slender, and in the eyes of most girls, quite handsome in a rugged sort of way. While not an athlete in the university team sense, he does maintain his shape by playing on the inter-dorm teams. Angie is blessed with having a very warm and friendly appearance. She has a natural, ever present smile, sparkly eyes, a gorgeous complexion, and her shoulder length hair is the deep, red-brown color of ripe chestnuts reflecting in a golden sun. Only five feet, five inches tall, she keeps her body in great shape by dancing two evenings a week with the local modern dance ensemble. Her apple-sized breasts are more than ample for her small frame, and her tight waist gives her an hourglass figure that makes heads turn as she walks across the campus.

Even though she grew up in the wealthy suburb of a large metropolitan area, Angie never adopted the liberal activities of her high school classmates, and has somehow managed to remain a virgin. Like nearly every other girl in high school, she certainly experienced her share of groping by the guys she dated, and even gave some of them the pleasure of oral sex, but she always kept her panties where they began the evening, no matter how convincing the pleas of her date.

John, on the other hand, grew up in a smaller community, where girls were less sophisticated, and much more willing to allow their date greater latitude in the later hours of their date. John lost his virginity to a girl three years his senior, on a blanket near the beach, when he was just fourteen years old. Had there been more light that evening than the light of the nearby campfire, John may have remained a virgin till another day. As he attempted to push his cock into his date, she screamed and tried to throw him back off. John, you see, is blessed with having a penis that is about as thick as a full grown cucumber, and his date for the night in question had never expected any fourteen year old boy to be so endowed. But John persevered and remained inside her, despite her continued screams, drove firmly into her with each stroke until he dispatched his first load, deep up into her pussy. Being young, his recovery time was quite short, and, within minutes, he was plowing her pussy again. By the end of the evening, he had fucked her three times. After the initial shock, she managed to adjust to his size so that she threw her legs around his hips and pulled him deeply into her.

For the next several days, she tried to avoid walking in public, but necessity dictated otherwise. Still stretched and uncomfortable, her walk became a waddle, much like a duck. The unspoken evidence clearly indicated that something had happened to her. It wasn't long after that word quietly spread among the girls in the town that John had an enormous penis, and his popularity among the older high school girls gained momentum. By the end of that summer, he had pleasured more than half the senior class girls and many of the juniors as well. He averaged three girls a week; many were repeats, but some were stretched too much from the first time to try for a second. Only one girl had been too tight for him, and she finally agreed to just give him a blowjob.

In his first year at college, John bedded a number of different girls, but his academic workload was too great to allow him the time necessary to develop a cadre of bedtime companions. In the first weeks of his second year, John and Angie met. No one could have created a pair of students so perfectly matched for one another in almost every way. They were happy, carefree, attentive to each other and supportive as well. By Thanksgiving, Angie had decided that she wanted to give her virginity to John, and on a snowy night at a nearby ski resort, John and Angie made love for the first time. John knew that it would not be an easy time for Angie, and so he spent most of the first hour kissing her neck, her breasts and tummy, toying with her nipples, rolling them in his mouth and nibbling on them lightly. By the time he moved lower and started kissing her thighs, Angie was panting in anticipation and had her first orgasm as John moved his lips to blow lightly on her chestnut bush. When he let his tongue slide down her lips, he stopped at the entrance to her body, and toyed with her, just flicking his tongue against her opening, and then running back up her lips to blow lightly in her bush again. Angie's lubrication was pouring from her and her lips were beginning to pout openly. John had moved to the top of her lips and with a certain suddenness, sucked her clit into his mouth and held it firmly between his tightened lips, playing with the bud with his tongue. Once again, Angie felt herself losing control and she wrapped her thighs tightly around John's head as she pushed her lower body forward to meet some imaginary force. As she wound down from that, John moved up and, with his hand holding his cock, smeared it up and down her lips until it was wet enough. Holding it at the entrance to her vagina, John pushed slowly into Angie. Angie felt him going into her, felt her pussy walls being stretched, and after some steady pressure, felt the membrane that was her virginity give way to John.

She had always known it would hurt when she eventually gave up her cherry. But she had no idea it would hurt this much... She felt the tear when he first started pushing into her, but then it didn't stop. She could feel him just getting bigger and bigger inside her, and her pussy walls stretching hard as they tried to adjust to his entrance. With her legs spread as wide as she could, to make more room for him, she still felt like she had been invaded by a baseball bat. She realized that as much as she thought of John, sex with him was going to take some really getting used to on her part, and patience on his.

John could not believe how tight she was. It reminded him of a few of the younger girls from his days in high school. The friction on his cock was tremendous and only being absolutely wet saved Angie from great discomfort. As he came for the first time inside her, he realized that it was a load that had been accumulating for several weeks at least. The end result was that by his third stroke he was cumming, his love juice was being pushed out along side his cock. The more he pumped, the more squirted out, running down, across her anal rosebud and making a rather large wet spot on the bed. As they lay together in the after glow, tears of joy and pain ran down her cheeks. It would be sometime closer to Christmas before she felt the courage to try having sex again. Angie quietly researched her predicament, and even asked her roommate what she might do to make herself bigger for John. By early spring, Angie had become accustomed to his size, and her pussy walls had stretched sufficiently to allow them both to enjoy sex without pain. By the end of the term, Angie looked forward to sex as much as John.

As the college term came to a close, John and Angie fretted over being apart for the summer. John's summer time employment was working as a handyman and doing various yard work for people in his town. Angie would spend her summer as a counselor at a camp for eighth and ninth grade girls, just as she had the previous summer. Since the camp was only about three hours drive from John's home, they agreed that he could spend most weekends there with her, and be back to his job on the following Monday.


Chapter 2

Angie's role as a counselor was a bit different than at most summer camps. This was a camp for children from moderately wealthy families. The ages of the girls were between 13 and 15 years, those tender years when most girls were facing the challenges of puberty, dating, and becoming young adults. As a counselor, Angie was supposed to develop a bond between herself as a young, adult woman and the campers, to act as a role model for them and to answer or address any problems or questions they may have about themselves. Being away from their parents and teachers, it was hoped that the girls would be more willing to open up and become involved with the subtle teachings of the camp.

The four young ladies that were assigned to Angie's cabin were from four different communities around the Midwest. They were nice girls, very well mannered, not stuffy or arrogant, not whiny or pouty, and definitely not bitchy. They were all members of wealthy families, and their parents maintained active social lives that typically did not involve their children. The notion that any of their mothers would take the time to discuss anything of relevance to her pre-teen daughter was long lost. Whatever these girls were learning about growing up, they learned from school or their friends.

This was Angie's second year as a counselor. Last season, upon her arrival, she was pleasantly surprised, if not astonished, at how extravagant were the facilities and features of the camp. Each cabin had a private bedroom for the counselor, with a private bath adjoining, a large common bedroom area for the four to six campers, two separate large bathrooms for them, closets for each camper, and an 8 person hot tub spa on a patio outside the second entrance. The cabins, themselves, were more or less isolated from each other to afford the campers the maximum sense of privacy and encourage bonding with their cabin mates. Centered in a common area were the dining, medical and recreational areas. The trees and shrubs of the northern Midwest provided an effective isolation from prying eyes and gave everyone a unique feeling that this was just "their little part of the world". The common area offered an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a fully staffed gymnastics facility, horseback riding and dressage events, water skiing and, naturally, a fully staffed computer lab, as well.

Angie had an opportunity to review the profiles of her four charges prior to their arrival, and was pleased that each of them seemed to be well balanced, sociable, and reasonably attractive. None was particularly gorgeous, but they certainly would have no trouble getting dates as they grew up. True to their profiles, the four girls arrived on time and within hours, had settled in, unpacked and were getting to know each other. Angie allowed them their "space" for the full afternoon of the first day, and finally, made her entrance as the dinner hour approached.

Following dinner, they returned to their cabin and made the first of many evening campfires, sitting around and just talking "girl talk". Angie was encouraging them to be completely relaxed and comfortable with the idea that no subject was taboo, and offering to do her best to answer any and all questions that they may have about growing up, dating, boys in general, high school, and a hundred other topics that she could imagine. She assured them that whatever they asked or discussed would remain strictly between them, and never be mentioned outside of the cabin. The daytime schedule was open for the girls to choose, but each evening was reserved for the campfire discussions.

By the fourth evening, each girl knew the background and family lifestyle of every other girl, what they liked and disliked in school, what problems they encountered at home with their siblings or parents, and just a little bit about what concerned or worried them. Angie sensed that the girls were waiting for someone to ask the first question about sex, but to this point, no one had. The easiest question was one that involved school. She asked each girl about the sex education courses that they had attended in school, and was surprised to learn that the only course any girl had was in the fourth grade when they separated the boys from the girls and told them about their periods and how to deal with them. That was the extent of the sex education for the girls, and, true to form, none of their mothers had taken the time to enhance their knowledge individually. The girls were absolutely naive about sexual development and sex in general.

Angie brought them all together for the Thursday evening campfire, and began by announcing that for the next several campfires, the general topic would be anything and everything to do with sex, their bodies, and physically growing up. She started with a basic review of what they had learned in elementary school, and then moved ahead to what was happening to their bodies right now. The girls were as different physically as they could be. One had a moderately developed chest and the beginnings of an hourglass figure, two others had much smaller breasts, and one had no chest at all. It was a beginning.

Angie had each girl stand up, remove her top, and show the others the extent of her breasts development. The girls were reluctant to be so blatantly naked in front of one another, but when they all did it together, they felt a little better about it. Angie, too, removed her top and bra, so that they would think of her more as one of them, and less in her role as parent substitute. The whole point of the exercise was to show how each girl is so different, and each body different from the next; that each girl was truly an individual in her own right, with her own features and physical attributes. They were each surprised at their differences.

They each thought every girl had nipples the same size and areola that were the same color. They were quite surprised to discover that Cindy, the oldest girl with the largest chest, wore a 36 B bra. Her breasts were the size of large oranges and had bright pink tiny nipples and bright pink areola that were not more than an inch across. By comparison, the two girls with smaller chests looked quite different. While Olivia and Emily both had barely A cup breasts, Olivia had dark nipples that were already the diameter of her little finger and dark brown areola that were about the diameter of a fifty-cent piece. Emily, the youngest, had nipples the size of a pencil eraser, but her areola were a pale rose color, and covered about half of her breast. The breast development for Sarah, the last girl, had not really begun yet; her t-shirts showed almost no sign of breasts. What surprised everyone when she removed her shirt was that she had "puffies". They weren't just puffies, as you might imagine, they were dark red and were at least one and a half inches across, about the size of a cross-sectioned lemon. She had no breast development, just the puffies, but they stood up from her chest and she was very proud of them. None of the others had experienced "puffies" as they developed, or at least, not to the extent that this Sarah had them.

So the lesson was a good one, because it highlighted their differences while still just talking about breasts. Finally, they all went over to Angie to look more closely at her chest. Because of her small frame, her breasts appeared bigger that they actually were, and rode high and firm on her chest.looked more like a big C. Her nipples were the same size as the tips of her index fingers, and her areola were two inch red beacons standing out against her pale skin like the yolk of an egg. The girls took turns cradling Angie's breasts, amazed at how heavy they were in comparison to their own. Each time someone noticed something, Angie would take the opportunity to explain a little more about sexuality. As they were cradling her breasts, the gentle touching felt more like caresses, and her nipples firmed and became erect. All of the girls had experienced hardened nipples before, but none had realized that it could happen through gentle touches and caresses. So Angie had each girl caress the breasts of one of the others, and listened to the conversation as the girls experienced new emotions.

Sarah, the "puffies" girl, was the most affected because the entire surface of her "puffie" was extra sensitive, and when caressed and, became hard as a rock. Continued caresses caused Sarah to moan and roll her eyes back, something that surprised and frightened the other girls. Angie called a break, and stopped the lesson, which gave each girl a chance to reflect upon her latest discoveries. Just before "lights out", Angie told the girls that they would be having a weekend guest stay with them. John had agreed to drive up to see her and that he would be staying with her, in her room. That revelation got all the girls talking and giggling and finally Sarah was brave enough to ask Angie if they were "gonna do it?" Angie replied that she was pretty certain that the answer to that question was "yes" and that there may even be an opportunity for them to ask John questions about sex and dating. The last comment that Angie heard on of them make, in the dark, after they were all in their bunks was, "Do you think they'll close the door?"


About mid afternoon of the following next day, John arrived and was greeted and introduced to the girls. He arrived in the midst of a sand pit volleyball game in which the girls were being fiercely competitive. All four were in bikini swimsuits that barely covered their bodies but allowed for maximum exposure and ideal suntans. As John watched them cavorting in the sand, he could not help but notice how fresh and virginal each one appeared, and how daringly exciting they were. His reaction to the young bodies was hard to camouflage as his shorts began bulging. Angie, ever observant, told the girls to continue playing while she drug dragged John into the cabin "to help him put his gear away." Once safely into her room, with the door safely closed and latched, she teased John about being excited by the girls' bodies. He tried denying it, but the bulge in his shorts made his denials less than convincing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.