NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 59

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 59 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"What's the matter?" I asked, even though I had a good idea.

"Someone is in the Atlanta facility and they have activated the security team. This could be a real problem for us," Seven explained.

Before we could continue wailing and bemoaning the data link from Georgia became active. A message popped up on screen. It gave their status and requested instructions.

Seven sat at the console and spent about fifteen minutes messaging back and forth. I could tell she was relieved after the first three or four minutes. The remainder of the time she seemed to be giving specific instructions to the team there.

"They were not activated by interlopers. It seems the wife and family of a member of the original plan activated them. The plan member was killed by the new plague. His family seems to want nothing more than protection and security. They were given instructions on activating the team, but apparently they only did it for safety.

They didn't have any idea about the plan and were mostly just awed and grateful to be in a safe place. You will still need to go there for the reference change, but it isn't necessary to do so immediately. We can now safely put them on the back burner, as the team is fully functional. We can also count on them to help with any data relays from the outlying facilities near them.

Great, we went from a disaster to all systems go in just a few minutes. Things looked good so far. The Hawkeyes were already positioning themselves to check out the New York facility.

I felt reasonably confident about our plan now even though I didn't know all the details. It seemed we were on schedule so far and it would be hours before even the ten bed facilities had all been checked out.

Of course they would check the smaller facilities if they came in range while they were progressing to check the ten beds. I told Seven I was going to my study and she could just message me there if anything came up.

As I walked through the tunnel I wondered how we were fixed for sleeping arrangements. I didn't have a clue how many people were here at Ft Worth now. I knew it was over a hundred and thought it was probably less than one fifty.

We had been crowed with a hundred. Then I remembered there were thirty-two separate bedrooms in the security house underground level and six in the security house itself. I decided it would be enough for a while, but thought I should ask Seven where we were going to house the ten thousand if they all showed up. We sure as hell couldn't put them all here, no matter how many of the big beds we found.

My mind was starting to whirl again. I'd thought I had a handle on the situation, but now I wasn't sure again. Just as I left the elevator from the guests quarters and headed for my study I saw Johnny go by with a tall Blonde and a tall Brunet on either side of him. He was grinning from ear to ear and he could only smile as he headed upstairs with an arm around each of their waist. A lamb to the slaughter I thought to myself. Looking at the two women I thought - what a slaughter.

I sat at my desk in the study and did my best to keep from finding Johnny's bedroom on the monitor. Finally I could stand it no longer and went to the monitor's cabinet and began flicking until I found his room. Johnny was busily pumping into the Blonde. She had her knees up by her shoulders and a hand fondling Johnny's balls.

The Brunet was on her knees naked beside them and I could see she had a couple of her fingers buried up her own pussy. I realized she was getting them wet for Johnny's prostate massage. I watched, fascinated as the Blonde winked at the Brunet to signal her Johnny was ready.

The Brunet slid her dripping fingers out of her pussy and deftly put one to Johnny's pucker. He jerked, but continued slamming it to the Blonde. The Brunet then slid her finger all the way up little Johnny's ass and I could tell she was busy with it. Suddenly Johnny's whole body stiffened and trembled for nearly a minute - then he just collapsed limply onto the Blonde. She began whispering into his ear at once.

The whole production had given me an aching boner. I thought about going to Johnny's room and fucking the two women while he was out. I changed my mind as I saw him lying there unconscious. I made a mental note to never be naked in the presence of either of these two women unless we were alone. I didn't really mind getting a finger up my ass while coming - I just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of these girl's talented fingers. I literally needed to watch my backside around them.

Seven came in then and told me the New York facility was vacant and the five small facilities which had come in range were all also vacant. She suggested we head for these tomorrow and activate the teams. She thought we could land at New York and then use their Sikorsky to visit three of the smaller facilities from there. I told her it sounded fine to me.

I asked Seven where we were going to put all the people when they started showing up. She told me we had a large hotel near DFW airport with similar power arrangements to those here. In fact she told me we would also have power for some of the hangar facilities there and it was also a storage depot for a lot of our equipment.

She had already checked the sensors there and it was all unoccupied. All of the people we would be expecting would not be in this area, but the hotel would have plenty of room for them and for many more.

I asked her about feeding them. She said the hotel had enough specially stored food to last at least a month. Some of the first people who were to report would know how to salvage food from other places. Some of those who were to report to the Nebraska facility were already trained to retrieve food from the storage silos which were abundant in that part of the country. Some were also trained to harvest crops if any were worth harvesting after being unattended for so long.

I thought some of the crops would be worth it. We had been able to see a lot of corn growing. It had been planted and tended before the plague started and I'm sure some of it was either ready to harvest or nearly so. I didn't really know how much care it needed after it was growing. I guessed it might need treating for pest or such, but wasn't really sure. Anything we could salvage from it would be a plus though.

Having a secure facility at DFW would cure a lot of the ills we had acquired since coming here. There would be plenty of parking for the mini air force I had gathered and plenty of space to set up maintenance and storage for the planes and for the armaments. I thought about telling Henny of this development, but decided it could wait until tomorrow. We would need to tell her not to unload most of the trucks coming back from Ft Hood though.

"Jack, we need to check out the truck's route back to Ft Hood. The ferry flights have all come pretty much straight back here and no one has checked the highway between here and there since you made your first trip up here," Seven said.

I hadn't thought about it, but realized she had a point. I asked her to get someone to at least check it out tomorrow during the last of the ferrying and she said she would take care of it.

It was getting late and it seemed I had a lot of traveling tomorrow. I said goodnight to Seven, who would be staying up for the rest of the reports and headed to bed. I did take one last glance at Johnny's room and he seemed to still be out.

I woke feeling refreshed the next day, but was slightly miffed to be alone. I guess I'd been marked by my harem as needing some rest. I showered, dressed, and headed out for coffee. I was very happy to find Nancy in the regular kitchen with coffee ready and what appeared to be a private breakfast cooking.

"Nancy you made my day."

"Don't try to butter me up you philandering bastard. I know you're just horny because you slept alone last night," she said, starting in on me right away.

"I know you won't believe me, but I have to tell you I've missed your teasing almost as much as I've missed your sexy little ass."

"You're right, I don't believe a word of it. You went off to Nebraska and there's no telling how much fucking you did up there. I know you made a believer out of Seven. Crystal and Samantha are just drooling to get a taste too. Poor Aimee is walking around bow legged and so is Yvonne. She keeps mumbling something about private pussy," Nancy said, digging in with both spurs.

"You know who the real private pussy is don't you?" I asked.

"No, and I'm not sure I want to."

"You are, and I'm thinking about getting into your panties any minute now."

"You know damned well I'm not wearing any right now, and besides I don't have time. I have to fix your breakfast."

"I'm going to let you feed me, then I might just eat you."

"Promises, promises Jack. You've got a handful of gimme and a mouthful of much obliged."

"You could end up with a mouthful of something yourself Nancy."

"Just drink your coffee and let me cook your breakfast, after you eat we'll see if you can make good on your boasting," she said.

Seven came in just as I'd finished eating and canceled any plans for fun with Nancy. She'd sent an OH-6 Little Bird chopper down I-35 at first light. It had come back with bad news.

Either some of the men had escaped Aimee's wrath last time or more had gathered. The roadblock was back up. They weren't sitting in an RV this time either.

The observers had recognized a bunker built in the median. They couldn't really tell how robust it was though. It was covered with cars and pickups around it. I guessed they thought this would give them additional protection. I didn't really think it would, especially if there was any gasoline left in the tanks of the vehicles.

I went to the command center to talk with the others. Brenda, Clair, Jasmine, and Kelly were there already. We tried to hash it out when Seven and I arrived. They all agreed we should just blast the whole thing to shit. I argued I wanted to give them a chance to talk first.

We gathered pilots and EWOs for eight Cobras. The EWOs weren't actual combat veterans but were team members who had some training to act in the capacity. I rode with Aimee in a Comanche. We took off and as we came to Waco we split up and approached the roadblock in a large circle. We got close enough for them to see us, but we didn't fire at them and this time they didn't fire at us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.