Diana's Trio - Cover

Diana's Trio

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

Chapter 3: The Promise

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Promise - Diana, the goddess of the hunt has chosen Rebekah to stop a demon possession. The only catch is that Reba has to find her mates to save the day? Two men that can tame her inner beast. The million dollar question is: Are her two best friends the men to do it? Dustin and Jason seem to think so.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Horror   Were animal   Rough   Group Sex   First  

Rebekah drew a deep breath to still her nerves. She knew that Jason and Dustin were waiting in her bedroom for her. It was time to fulfill her promise. When she had checked earlier to see if they still wanted their night, she had gotten a look that had promised retribution if she backed out of it.

Soothing her hands on the side of her gown, she hoped that none of them would regret tonight.


Jason and Dustin both reclined on her bed. They had reached an agreement earlier in the evening. Tonight they were going to drag the words out of her even if it took all night. She was going to commit herself to them wholeheartedly. There would be no more talk of them not wanting her. Or them having separate lives. They had put their mark on her but now it was time for her to claim them.

When she walked out of the bathroom, they both drew a quick breath. She was dressed in a silk gown that stopped just above her knees. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra by the outline of her harden nipples. As she stood nervously in the doorway, Jason stood and walked over to her.

"Come to bed, princess." He held out his hand. Slowly she accepted it. The need in her body grew as he led her to the bed where Dustin laid against her pristine pillows.

As they passed the light switch, Jason flipped it off, leaving the room darkened except for the glow of the many candles that he and Dustin had lit while she had been in the bathroom.

Jason sat down on the bed before gently lifting her, and placing her on the bed in between him and his brother. Lying down on his side, he gently toyed with her loose hair. She watched him with wide eyes. When he wrapped it around his finger and tugged slightly, she couldn't help but smile.

"Beautiful," he whispered before lowering his head and capturing her lips with his. As he slowly kissed her, Dustin leaned over and edged the strap of her gown off with his mouth. Pressing soft kisses against her shoulder, he slowly made his way down to her chest. He tugged at her gown until her breast popped out of the neckline of her gown. He trailed kisses down the slope of her breast before taking her nipple into his mouth. She arched up as Jason released her mouth, a moan escaping her throat.

"Oh, princess. You should see how hot that is."

Reba lifted her head off the pillow and swallowed roughly as she watched Dustin suckling her breast. She could feel every tug of his lips in her womb. When Jason freed her other breast and then lowered his mouth to it she nearly screamed.

"Oh please! Please!"

"Hmmm." Jason grumbled in approval as she squirmed under them. He released her nipple with an audible pop.

"Lift," he coaxed as he drew her gown down to her waist. She lifted her hips off the bed so he could draw it off her body. As she settled back down on the bed, Dustin resumed his feast on her breasts. She lifted her hands and threaded her fingers through his hair.

Jason swallowed roughly as he watched his brother wring cry after cry out of her. In the flickering light, he couldn't think of a more erotic sight. He reached out and gently tugged her dainty panties down her long legs. As he tossed them away, he stared hungrily at the ginger curls that protected her womanhood. Spreading her legs, he settled down on his stomach between them. Bending his head, he pressed a warm kiss against her. She jerked in Dustin's arms.

"What?"

"Relax, Rebekah. Let Jason please you. He loves to eat pussy. Don't disappoint him." Dustin led her hand down his torso and she wrapped her hand around his cock. He groaned as she slowly stroked him while his brother continued to lick and lap at her sweetness. She gasped when he parted her folds and slowly licked her hard clit. Lifting his head, he gently blew on her. When she moaned louder, he smiled in approval. Leaning in he stabbed his tongue into her opening, gathering her sweet juices on his tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.